132 Reviews for Jeanne's Hair & Makeup Studio

Blowouts (3)
Brow/Lash Tinting (3)
Contour Makeup (2)
Hair Extensions (1)

Jeanne is excellent! Though I never got to use her on my wedding day (my fiance and I changed wedding plans and are getting married in Ireland!), at the trial alone, Jeanne made me feel welcomed and at ease. She exceeded my expectations and did exactly what I wanted. I loved how my hair and makeup turned out and wish I could take her to Ireland with me! She's affordable and extremely talented. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Laurie, 5/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My wedding was March 12, 2018. My Husband and I did an elopment ceremony at the Farm in Asheville. Jeanne was just the sweetest for coming on location to do my hair and makeup the day of our wedding. She treated me like a bride should be treated even though we chose an elopment ceremony. Her husband was also kind and was a delight to have around. My makeup and hair turned our wonderful despite not having a trial prior to the wedding. She listened when I verbalized my opinions about my hair and was eager to make changes until I was satisfied. I felt elegant and beautiful on my wedding day. Thanks Again Jeanne.

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Thank you very much ! You help to make the most important day of my life more beautiful and magical !

Profile Picture Maria, 12/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jeanne's team, Sarah and Amber, were amazing, helpful, and did fabulous work! They answered all questions and we felt like that were part of the family.

Profile Picture Ana, 10/21/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Brow/Lash Tinting, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Jeanne was such a pleasure to work with! She was available when I was in town and flexible with my schedule. I was able to reach out with any questions or concerns I had and listened to what I wanted. I love that she didn't cake my face like other makeup artists, she made me look extremely elegant and gorgeous on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I came across Jeanne's Hair and Makeup when looking at my day of coordinator's (Erin at Plain With Sprinkles) Instagram page. Jeanne's had done the make up for another one of Erin's brides and I thought the bride looked amazing. I asked Erin about her make up and she said the bride's make up held up really well and that the bride had seemed very pleased with Jeanne's. So, I shot off an email to Jeanne and later on that evening, I had them booked! I was paired up with Hannah, who is one of the sweetest people I've ever met and super talented. I had a free trial and had so much fun getting my hair and make up done. Jeanne even popped in and chatted with me for a little bit (she seems super nice). The day of the wedding, Hannah came to my hotel and didn't even bat an eye at all the commotion going on. She really made me feel like a princess for the day! My now husband kept telling me how beautiful I looked and all my friends were amazed at how well the curls in my hair held up. And, just like my coordinator said, my make up didn't budge at all! I wish Hannah was available to create my every day look. :)

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jeanne is such an amazing person and stylist. She truly does everything she can to make sure your hair and makeup is PERFECT for your wedding day. I loved having her as a stylist and would recommend her to anyone looking for that beautiful bride and bridesmaid look!

Profile Picture Shelby , 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Brow/Lash Tinting, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Extensions, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Jeanne, Kristin and their team were amazing! We had 13 girls getting their hair and makeup done the morning of the wedding and it felt so stress free and fun. They are super professional, kind, and everything I could've hoped for! I would high recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jeanne was so wonderful to work with!! From the moment we contacted her, she was informative in answering all our questions and she was always extremely timely in contacting us or returning our calls, which is so important when planning a wedding! She offered wonderful services for the money based on the many services we checked out in the area. When my daughter went for her complimentary trial hair and makeup after we had booked her for the wedding, she took so much time with my daughter to make sure she got exactly the look she wanted for both her hair and her makeup. She did not pressure her to wear more makeup than she wanted and even gave her a sweet "something blue" to keep before we left that day. On our wedding day, Jeanne and her team were complete professionals. They were working on 10 bridesmaids, a bride, and also mother of bride and mother of groom! Everything was relaxed and fun for the girls and for me ;) and they were all ready to go with hair and makeup exactly when they needed to be. The girls walked away looking absolutely beautiful as Jeanne and her team worked to accentuate their natural looks and beauty and the girls were able to tell Jeanne and her team the exact hairstyles they wanted. On the wedding day, my daughter was abstolutey radiant and completely thrilled with everything Jeanne did. Her hair and makeup were flawless and it remained so all day and night as we had a 5:00 wedding with a reception afterward. If you are considering using Jeanne, don't look anywhere else!

Profile Picture Lindsey , 9/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jeanne was funny, laid back, and sweet. Perfect for a wedding day!

Profile Picture Margo, 8/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jeanne did hair and makeup for myself and both mothers and we all looked beautiful! She was very nice and accommodating, and brought our visions to life. I felt like a beautiful bride for sure! Would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Heather, 8/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Salon, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling

The stars show everything. We planned a wedding in a short period of time and it was very stressful. Jeanne made me feel so comfortable and at ease through this part of the process. The artist was amazing and gave everyone their personalized looks. I truly felt beautiful on my day and I usually don't wear makeup so I was concerned.

Profile Picture Torey, 8/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Group Discounts, Group Services, Makeup

She did my hair and makeup and all of my bridesmaids hair. Everyone looked amazing and she was able to accommodate my bridesmaids who last minute wanted their makeup done!

Profile Picture Kristin, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

We had so much fun with these guys! They did an amazing job and I felt absolutely stunning on my wedding day! My bridesmaids looked amazing too! from start to finish we were having a ball, and the two of them were super efficient! I'd book them again for anything!

Profile Picture Sydney, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jeanne is a doll! She not only knows weddings and how to make you look your best, she LOVES what she does. I had my destination wedding in Asheville in May 2017. I was pretty nervous to have someone I'd never met do my hair before, but she made me feel comfortable immediately. She was very responsive to everything I said. She not only made me look great, but I felt like I looked like myself, not a totally overdone wedding cake! She spent the day with me and my bridesmaids in our suite and the Grove Park Inn. We were all as happy as could be. I definitely recommend Jeanne!

Profile Picture Allison, 5/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Very happy with bridal and bridal party hair and makeup! It was super convenient to have the stylists come to my home the morning of the wedding to do everyone's hair and makeup!!!

Profile Picture Holly, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jeanne was absolutely amazing. I have never been confident about my hair or my appearance, and yet she made me feel completely beautiful on my wedding day. My hair is baby-fine and quite difficult to work with, and yet that did not deter her from creating a gorgeous updo that was soft and romantic looking, and yet sturdy enough to last the entire night. And the make-up! Oh my goodness--my now-husband was so worried about me getting my hair and makeup done because he thought that I would look like I do when I have dance performances in which I have to have thick, theatre make-up all over my face. Jeanne absolutely does not do that--she does a very natural look that she says "enhances your natural beauty." And it certainly did. I can't thank her enough for making my wedding day so special!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/29/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup

I am the Mother of the Bride, we went for my daughters Makeup and Hair trial, on my we were so impressed this was out first time meeting, and both my daughter and I cant wait until the wedding day to see Jeanne again, she makes you feel so at ease, has great tips, info, rec info from her, her awards, there is no doubt about it, if you don't choose Jeanne's Hair and makeup studio you are missing out on one very amazing lady when she finished my daughters hair, I have to tell you I had tears, I cant wait until after my daughters wedding so her and I both can write another amazing review. If you want the best and want to feel relaxed and not worry about anything especially your hair and makeup and oh yea did I forget something important, she has so much to offer, and again before we left her studio, my daughter and i both told her we loved her this woman is amazing, Jeanne thanks for making our trail make up and hair such an amazing day. Cant wait until the wedding day to see you again. My daughter and I are still talking to everyone in Columbia about you and her amazing day with such a wonderful amazing person, THANKS AGAIN, Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Profile Picture Janet , 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jeannies hair and makeup was worth the money and time!!! I love how the care for their brides!!! I will always recommend them!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had such a great experience with Jeanne! She was very accommodating in coming to my hotel room to get the entire bridal party ready for my big day! I knew when I left from the trial hair & make up run that I had made the best choice. Her prices were very reasonable and she kept in touch with me from the time I booked her until the day I was walking down the aisle. Top notch! And recommend to everyone out there looking for a great hair & make up studio!!!!

Profile Picture Crystal, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

We love jeanne. she did a wonderful job for the wedding. !!! I would highly recommend

Profile Picture deanna, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We used Jeanne's hair and makeup studio for our wedding on August 20. Jeanne and her assistant travelled to my venue and were set up and waiting for us when we arrived. They did makeup for both mothers, myself, and 3 bridesmaids and the hair for me and all 5 of my bridesmaids. Everyone looked beautiful!!! I was very happy with everyone's hair and makeup. It was exactly what I envisioned. I definitely felt beautiful that day!! Also, Jeanne was great to work with. She was very personable and you can tell she loves what she does. I would recommend Jeanne for wedding day hair and makeup!! Thank you for helping to make our wedding day the best day ever!!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/20/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jeanne was amazing! She arrived a few minutes before expected which helped me because I knew she wouldn't be late. She was very hospitable with my family. She was very organized and prompt with each person. She brought out the beauty in each person she did their hair and makeup and welcomed any suggestions that we had. I had a photo for her to look at and she made me look better than that. She was very professional and I'm so happy that Jennifer my photographer recommended her. I highly recommend Jeanne to anyone that is wanting to bring out their beauty. She enhances the beauty and when she's finished you will feel like a princes. I did!
I will use Jeanne in the future for any other events that I want to look my best.
It was the best experience that I have ever had.

Profile Picture Brenda, 8/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was so extremely happy with everyone's hair and make up. She was on time and no one felt rushed or stressed. She brought out the beauty in everyone. I was the bride and my makeup was flawless and it was so hot when I was getting married but my makeup never ran or faded any. My hair was so beautiful and I would highly recommend Jeanne to everyone. Very professional and knowledgable.

Profile Picture Brenda, 8/3/16, 1 Review