Jeanne Sherman Photography Reviews

Jeanne Sherman Photography 1
Jeanne Sherman Photography 2

Currin Hall · Married on 09/14/2019

She is great!

Jeanne photographed a wedding I was in recently, and this is her calling! She is very personable, making everyone comfortable when getting their picture taken. Her attention to detail and organization made the pictures turn out amazing. I would recommend her to any bride and groom that are ready to feel supported on their wedding day because Jeanne does just that!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Jeanne Sherman Photography's reply:

Yes girl!

Thank you for being an amazing bridesmaid! I enjoyed hanging out with you all day long and capturing Abby and Rob's beautiful day!

Jeanne
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Shubin · Married on 08/18/2019

Jeanne is the best!

I am in awe of Jeanne's rare talent. If you are looking for a photographer for any occasion - stop looking! Book with Jeanne and rest easy, because your photos will be STUNNING!

After contacting several photographers about wedding packages, I had a phone call with Jeanne and just new she was the one we wanted to work with. Her portfolio is out of this world beautiful, and her kind, laid-back vibe was just what we needed from a wedding photographer.

You guys - while she is photographing, she is so chill and gives subtle yet clear directions, you would have no idea the beauty she is capturing. Many family and friends commented on how easy to was to work with her. Then you get your photos back and are just BLOWN AWAY that those images were captured during your session.

We will be forever grateful to Jeanne for capturing our love, family, and friends on our wedding day and cannot wait to work with her again in the future! THANK YOU JEANNE!

Sent on 10/06/2019
    Jeanne Sherman Photography 3
    Jeanne Sherman Photography 4

Kim Knoester · Married on 08/10/2019

Jeanne is great!

We could not be happier with Jeanne Sherman Photography! Jeanne is a skilled photographer and an incredible human being. Throughout the process she was professional, personable, and very thoughtful. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Jeanne Sherman Photography's reply:

Thank you Kim!

It was so fun meeting your family and friends at the rehersal the night before your wedding, I felt like I was a guest at your wedding the next day. It was great capturing such a laid-back camp wedding for you and Brett. Thank you for having me!