Jeanie Gorrell Floral Design Reviews

Jeanie Gorrell Floral Design 7
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing florist

Jeanie has the perfect eye when it comes to designing a dream bouquet! she was absolutely wonderful to work with and we have had so many compliments on all of our arrangements! She designed my bouquet along with my bridesmaids, the arrangements for our ceremony and even an adorable halo for my flower girls hair. We will use her in the future for all floral needs!

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Jeanie Gorrell Floral Design 12
  • Ruth

Ruth D.L. · Married on 10/14/2018

BEAUTIFUL Flowers and Arrangements

Before, during, and now after my wedding, I continue to feel that Jeanie was a very lucky find. I planned my wedding from out-of-state, which has a number of challenges, but Jeanie worked very well with me via email and phone to develop flower choices and create ideas for an autumn wedding theme that was absolutely in budget. She also worked with our budget and logistics so I understood cost-effective choices I could make, such as purchasing my own candle holders and votives. While my bouquet was one of the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen, the floral decorations for our chuppah (wedding arch) were simply stunning. Jeanie also made really unique boutonnieres and corsages for our families that tied together so well with my bouquet and the chuppah decorations that our portrait pictures somehow look more cohesive. I highly recommend Jeanie. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Jeanie Gorrell Floral Design 13
    Jeanie Gorrell Floral Design 14

Emily · Married on 10/13/2018

We absolutely loved working with you! You were very flexible and helpful especially planning the majority of the wedding from across the country. My bouquet and the brides maids were gorgeous!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Summer · Married on 08/04/2018

Jeanie went above and beyond to make sure that our day was perfect. Words just don't do Jeanie's arrangements justice. Everyone loved our flowers and commented on how beautiful they were! I am a busy law student but Jeanie always was willing to work with me to schedule consultations. Working with her was an absolute pleasure. We definitely recommend that you trust her with your special day! Jeanie and her arrangements are AMAZING!

Sent on 09/07/2018
    Jeanie Gorrell Floral Design 15
    Jeanie Gorrell Floral Design 16
    Jeanie Gorrell Floral Design 17
    Jeanie Gorrell Floral Design 18
    Jeanie Gorrell Floral Design 19

Heather · Married on 06/30/2018

From the beginning of my wedding planning, Jeanie made me feel that my flowers were in the best hands! She knew exactly what I wanted/needed from the design to the flowers to use! As you can see my flowers were absolutely beautiful! I recommend her to everyone! Jeanie is the greatest! — Mr & Mrs Bonds

Sent on 07/18/2018
    Jeanie Gorrell Floral Design 20
    Jeanie Gorrell Floral Design 21
    Jeanie Gorrell Floral Design 22
    Jeanie Gorrell Floral Design 23
    Jeanie Gorrell Floral Design 24
    Jeanie Gorrell Floral Design 25

Danielle · Married on 06/09/2018

Jeanie is amazing! She did an absolutely outstanding job on the flowers for my wedding. I didn't know a ton about what specific flowers I wanted, but I knew I wanted something with succulents, different shades of pink, and greenery. Jeanie went above and beyond our expectations and our bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces were all stunning. Jeanie was also super easy to work with and really reasonably priced. I am so thankful to Jeanie for helping to make our wedding so wonderful! I would absolutely recommend Jeanie to anyone!

Sent on 08/30/2018
    Jeanie Gorrell Floral Design 26
    Jeanie Gorrell Floral Design 27
    Jeanie Gorrell Floral Design 28
    Jeanie Gorrell Floral Design 29
    Jeanie Gorrell Floral Design 30
    Jeanie Gorrell Floral Design 31

Donna · Married on 05/26/2018

Jeanie had great ideas and provided guidance for my decisions. What I wanted was someone I could meet with once or twice, then turn loose and trust that they would follow through on our plan. Jeanie was that person. The cascading bouquet she made was gorgeous and the floral design on the arbor was exactly what I envisioned. Great value as well!

Sent on 05/28/2018
    Jeanie Gorrell Floral Design 32
    Jeanie Gorrell Floral Design 33

Lisa A. Bentley Galloway · Married on 05/26/2018

Galloway-Mitchell Wedding 5/26/2018

Jeannie was great. She listened to what the Bride wanted and delivered beautiful arrangements. I couldn’t have been more pleased.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Katie · Married on 04/28/2018

Jeannie was amazing! I live out of town so we had a phone consultation, and then she sent photos and was able to customize my flowers just how I asked. She stayed within my budget and was able to find a solution for the blush peonies I just had to have ;) I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/30/2018
    Jeanie Gorrell Floral Design 34
    Jeanie Gorrell Floral Design 35
    Jeanie Gorrell Floral Design 36
    Jeanie Gorrell Floral Design 37
    Jeanie Gorrell Floral Design 38

Lauren · Married on 03/31/2018

Wonderful to work with! We were unable to physically meet due to the wedding being out of town, but Jeannie spoke with me over the phone to work out every detail and even e-mailed pictures of specific flowers she would be using. The day of was perfect. She had EVERYTHING taken care of on her own. When I arrived at the ceremony/reception everything was complete and just as we had discussed!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Taylor · Married on 12/16/2017

We were so thrilled with our floral design. Jeanie listened to our ideas and incorporated our favorite flowers and greenery into the most unique and stunning centerpieces. It was so easy to communicate with Jeanie. She always responded promptly to our emails, worked with our cake baker to incorporate fresh flowers in the cake design, broke our expenses into an itemized list for us, and confirmed each detail of our order before the wedding to make sure we got everything we needed. The bouquets and boutonnières mirrored the centerpieces and were absolutely gorgeous. She worked with us on delivery time for our wedding day and was there to set up exactly when she said she would be (which means one less thing for the bride and groom to stress over). We can't thank her enough for making our vision of our special day not only come to life, but do so even more beautifully than we envisioned. We both agree that the flowers were the least stressful part of our wedding planning, and that's a huge tribute to how organized and professional Jeanie is!

Sent on 03/18/2018
    Jeanie Gorrell Floral Design 39
    Jeanie Gorrell Floral Design 40
    Jeanie Gorrell Floral Design 41
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2017

Love love loved my flowers! They were amazing and helped set the tone for my wedding! Exactly what I wanted and asked for! And she was extremely helpful anytime I wanted to changed something or had a question! She was great!

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Jeanie Gorrell Floral Design 42

Shelby · Married on 10/14/2017

Jeanie was so wonderful!! So easy to work with! She made my ceremony venue absolutely stunning! All of the flowers were everything I asked for and more.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/09/2017

Loved my wedding flowers! Service was timely, arrangement was beautiful and it met my price point. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Katy · Married on 09/01/2017

Jeanie understood what I wanted. My flowers were absolutely perfect and beautiful!!

Sent on 10/13/2017

deborah · Married on 06/23/2017

Jeanie did a beautiful job. The bouquets were awesome and the table centerpieces were exactly what we wanted. All the guest commented on how beautiful the flowers were.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Debbie · Married on 06/03/2017

I needed a floral designer around Lexington Kentucky and came across Jeanie Gorrell Floral Design. I called Jeanie and less than 5 minutes knew I found my person. I gave her some idea of what type of flowers I wanted and my vision and told her just to make it beautiful. Jeanie more than accomplished what I was looking for! The flowers were absolutely amazing!
    Her design was fabulous! If you are looking for someone to do floral design she is more than willing to work with you and any budget you have! She is the best!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Kerrie · Married on 06/01/2017

I was super impressed with not only the quality of the flowers & the way the were together but I was also impressed how easy & knowledgeable Jeanie was!!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Hannah · Married on 05/27/2017

Jeanie was so awesome! She provided the most beautiful flowers for my wedding day. :) I have never seen a more beautiful bouquet or flower arrangements. Hire Jeanie! YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Catherine · Married on 05/20/2017

Jeannie was wonderful . . the flowers were stunning. One of the best values of the whole wedding.
    Highly recommend her . .

Sent on 06/21/2017

lana · Married on 04/08/2017

Our florist was amazing. She listen to our needs. Wonderful knowledge of many flowers. We had a budget we needed to work with and she did an amazing job helping us with that goal. We loved everything. She answered our questions quickly. We never had to worry about a think the day of the wedding. Just able to enjoy the day. My daughters wedding turned out amazing thanks to her!!!!!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Rozella · Married on 07/16/2016

For the value, the bouquets and flower arrangements were absolutely beautiful! Jeanie did a fantastic job! I'm used to seeing very traditional bouquets with just a bunch of flowers tied together, but Jeanie put a lot of thought and creativity in her arrangements and they stood out nicely in our wedding photos. I received several compliments on the flowers and a few of our wedding guests even asked to take the bouquets home with them. I would definitely recommend Jeanie Gorrell Floral Design!

Sent on 08/13/2016

savannah · Married on 06/25/2016

Jeanie was absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding! Very easy to work with and got us exactly what we wanted on our big day. Guests are still raving about the beautiful arrangements and bouquets Jeanie created.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Penny · Married on 06/25/2016

We used Jeanie with a very short turn around time needed and from long distance. The whole experience was wonderful.

Sent on 08/16/2016