Jean Pierre Jewelers Reviews

13 | Woodland Hills, CA

13 Reviews for Jean Pierre Jewelers

• Elysha

Elysha · Married on 06/08/2019

JP helped my fiance custom design the perfect ring! When my fiance and I were flying home to the east coast shortly after our engagement for an engagement party, JP made sure my ring was adjusted in time. We can't wait to return for our wedding bands next year. JP has certainly found lifelong customers in us! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Kim · Married on 02/27/2017

I have know JP for over a decade. When we lived in Woodland Hills we did a lot of business with him and were extremely happy. We moved to a small town in Utah and I still will only deal with JP. I trust him so much that I will send him repairs or commission work and through registered mail, rather than work with anyone else. He is completely trustworthy, honest and fair. So few business people do what they say and give you fair and honest service, JP is the best and also a good man. I recommend him highly!!!!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Dustin · Married on 10/10/2015

Jean Pierre was extremely helpful, professional, and knowledgable. He helped us find the perfect rings for our wedding! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/22/2015

A great experience. Thank you very much. David Frank

Sent on 06/01/2015

Karen · Married on 07/04/2015

I had a very positive experience during my visit. I made a purchase and had a ring prepared for my wedding.

Sent on 05/23/2015
  • User5125077 · event on: 05/23/2015

I highly recommend Jean Pierre Jewelers. JP helped us design custom necklaces as a remembrance of our Mother. He worked with us on a design and price that suited us perfectly and even though our timeframe was tight, he made sure we had them in time for the memorial service. It was such a pleasant experience to work with such a nice caring person.
    If you aren't looking for a custom piece he has a vast selection of beautiful pieces available, good prices and is wonderful to work with!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Bridget · event on: 05/16/2015

Excellent service. Excellent repair and rhodium plating and polishing

Sent on 05/23/2015
  • User5125511 · event on: 05/09/2015

My experience at Jean Pierre Jewelers was exceptional! JP guided me through the selection process with kindness, enthusiasm, and expertice, and the birthday gift was absolutely perfect. JP respected my budget and provided a piece that far exceeded the cost that I paid. Excellent value, excellent service. Highly reccomended!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Leo · event on: 05/08/2015

Friendly, knowledgeable, and professional.

Sent on 05/22/2015

Rebecca · event on: 05/01/2015

I am SO happy and excited about my anniversary gift!!!! I couldn't have wanted anything more! My fiance and I visited Jean Pierre Jewelers and were blown away from the huge selection, variety of jewelry, unbeatable prices, and friendliness of the staff. Jean Pierre is the owner and he is very knowledgeable in his craft. He helped us find the perfect diamond ring for my anniversary and also a diamond pendant for my mom for mothers day! Thank you all, looking forward to coming back for more!!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Judy · event on: 01/13/2012

I've been going to Jean Pierre Jewelers for over 20 years. I've alway felt very welcomed from JP and his staff. I've found all of them to be very honest and helpful. My son in law used a chain store for my daughter's engagement ring. When it came time to buy an additional piece for the ring, he went back to the chain store and was quoted $3,500. I took my daughter into Jean Pierre's store to see what he would charge. She was so happy that I took her into the store because the charge was $1,200 for the same item.

I never go anywhere else and never will. It's so nice to be able to trust your jeweler.

Sent on 05/31/2015

Jack · event on: 05/14/2015

Best service ever !! One of the best companies we have worked with

Sent on 05/24/2015
  • O

Orit · event on: 11/17/2014

Very professional. Patient. Open for ideas.

Sent on 05/24/2015