171 Reviews for JD Entertainment

Liability Insurance (3)
Projector (2)
Disco Ball (1)
171 JD Entertainment Reviews

I was married on Saturday and used JD Entertainment as my DJ. They were amazing. Their website is extremely easy to use and extremely helpful. Their customer service is outstanding. You can email them anytime and they will respond right away. Our DJ was Will and he was Awesome. He got everyone out on the dance floor and kept the night moving. I had some last minute changes and he was wonderful about it. Such a great DJ I would recommend Will and JD Entertainment to everyone. They made our night perfect.

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our Dj Scott was absolutely amazing! He was polite and professional and interacted with our guests. That was the one thing we loved the most about him; an interactive Dj truly makes a difference when it comes to entertaining your guests! He was able to get everyone on the dance floor, including our grandparents! Like any bride, I was very nervous about remembering to stay on track for the night and keep dinner, cake cutting, dances etc on track. However, with our Dj, I didn’t have to stress about any of that. Scott made sure the night ran smoothly and that was such a relief! Not only was our Dj amazing, but every person from JD Entertainment that I conversated with was wonderful. They kept in touch throughout our entire wedding planning and made sure that our music was set to go before our big day. I highly recommend JD Entertainment, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Katelynn, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was so amazing as our DJ for our wedding! He had a bit of a challenge to make a multicultural wedding work when everyone was expecting different things out of the music, but he absolutely crushed it. Everyone had such a great time, and the music was a huge part of that! He kept people on their feet and worked through the transitions so it didn't seem weird switching types of music. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Eileen, 5/19/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We hired JD Entertainment for our DJ and photography. Both services were absolutely amazing. John was our DJ and he kept the party going the whole night. He was an absolute blast to work with and played the best music to keep the dance floor popping. I highly highly recommend him for anyone looking for a DJ or photography service. I can’t say enough how awesome the DJ service was. Every request we had they provided and made sure during the wedding that was what we still wanted

Profile Picture Zach, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

We highly recommend JD Entertainment and Scott specifically for a wedding DJ. They were very organized from the get go and kept us on track. Scott was nice, fun and personable. He played all the music our guests wanted to hear and had some great suggestions for songs as well. The dance floor was packed all night long and we even heard people did not want to leave at midnight! We also really appreciated Scott's flexibility as we had a last minute request for ceremony music that we needed him to be on standby to play for us (weather depending) and he was prepared and great.

Profile Picture Katie, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

JD Entertainment was hired for DJ, photo booth and uplighting services for our wedding this past April. They did a remarkable job for both services. John was great to work with to help us build the ambiance for our big day and the web platform to manage our event was a huge bonus. DJ Will was a delight to work with as he was very organized, attentive and had great energy which permeated throughout the room. The photo booth was also a big hit for our guests. I highly recommend JD Entertainment for your upcoming events!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I cannot recommend John and his team enough. From the moment we started corresponding to the very end, he was responsive, kind, energetic and professional. Even though i'm sure he was incredibly busy, he never once made me feel like I was just another bride or wedding. We used his DJ and photobooth services, and both were perfect. The booth was so fun and professional, and all the guests loved it. I especially loved the touch of printing out a extra photo of each one and adding it to a book that we got at the end of the night. We and our friends/family have had so much fun reminiscing on that book of photobooth photos!

Thanks John and team!!! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Crystal, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Used JD entertainment for my March 17th brunch wedding. We used them for DJ, photo booth, and photography services. John met with us to help us figure out the right packages for us. He also met with us before the wedding to go over all of our song selections. He played everything we asked. The photo booth service was also great, all of the expected props were there and we got a photo album of all of our guests shots. Finally, the photographer was wonderful. We used her for engagement and wedding day photos. They turned out beautifully. She was very professionally and made sure all of our poses looked great! Would highly recommend them for any of the services they provide!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/17/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography

We used JD Entertainment for our photography and DJ. They were amazing. So easy to work with and plan. Making sure everything worked for our day. Photographers were great at getting shots we wanted and using their creativity. Our DJ played everything we wanted played and checked with us with songs that people requested. It was awesome working with them!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Made planning of our wedding so easy and were amazing to work with! We used JD for photography, videography, DJ and photo booth.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

We got married just last weekend and have only GREAT things to say about JD Entertainment. We used their DJ service, ceremony music and up lighting. We had the pleasure of having John as our DJ and we absolutely loved his taste in music. He made the experience stress free and was very easy to communicate with. JD Entertainment also has a great website that allows you to make payments, add music requests, do not play lists, and add/edit details regarding the wedding. All of our guests continue to let us know how great of a night our wedding was and we have to say the music and atmosphere from JD made it a memorable experience we will never forget.

Profile Picture Katelyn, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We cannot say enough great things about JD Entertainment. We worked with Will and he made not only the wedding night perfect, but the entire planning process a breeze. Will met with us in-person in addition to having several phone meetings to be sure our night went exactly as we wanted it to and that we felt confident and comfortable. Will played the exact music we wanted, but also played to the crowd and kept everyone happily dancing! JD Entertainment has best in class technology. We used wireless speakers in our ballroom and outdoors. We also used the company for our up-lighting, which we had the staff adjust to a slightly different hue on the day of.

If you’re looking for a professional company with a personal, customizable experience- JD Entertainment should be your first choice!

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Tony was the DJ at our wedding and he did a great job. He was super helpful! Came to us and gave us updates on times, let us know how things were going and if we should move things around based on the guests. One thing that I had asked was that our first dance song to be a secret to me. When my, now husband, purposed, I told him I wanted him to choose our song and I didn't want to know what it was until the moment it played. All Tony asked was that my husband text him the song the week of the wedding and for me not to get back on our JD entertainment website, and I held my promise. Tony was amazing taking requests and really held the night together. We also used their Photo booth services which was equally amazing! And we used their up lighting which really brought the room together, I don't regret the extra cost at all! Our guests had an amazing time because of JD entertainment and I am so thankful to have the memory photo book to remember the night!

Photo for JD Entertainment Review - Photo Booth pictures!
Photo for JD Entertainment Review - Bride and Groom!
Photo for JD Entertainment Review - Bride and Groom
Photo for JD Entertainment Review - my 87 year old grandfather joined in!
Photos
Photo for JD Entertainment Review - Beautifully lighted Ballroom
Photo for JD Entertainment Review - Getting advise after the Anniversary Dance
Profile Picture Kristen, 10/13/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Uplighting, Consultation

We had an amazing experience with JD Entertainment! They were with us every step of the way to guide us through the wedding process. They had an answer to every single question I had. So easy to talk to, it was more like talking to a friend! I love this company, couldn't of asked for better service! I would highly recommend them to help with your wedding needs!!!

Profile Picture Angela, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I cannot say enough about JDentertainment and John! We first saw him at our friends wedding he was the DJ and we knew we had to book him immediately! From our first meeting with John we knew we were in great hands the way he calmed our nerves and stayed in touch through out the year and six months from the time we booked him until our wedding! The flexibility with over the phone meetings were beyond helpful especially during the busy last two weeks prior to the wedding was so great! Having our own log in to use was so important to put in our important songs, must plays, do not plays the organization made my wedding nerves at ease! John blew us all away he made sure to remind everyone where the guest book was, the hash tag, to check out snap chat and use the filter I bought, to go to the photo booth, the late night snack, he was beyond kind to everyone and was so sweet to my maid of honor before and after her speech she was nervous but John stepped in when needed and I could not stress enough how amazing he is and JD entertainment you MUST book JD entertainment for your wedding! Best decision we could of made :) the music was amazing he had everyone up dancing with all different music so no one was sitting around which made me beyond happy! We loved out mono gram light Emily was so helpful as I was indecisive haha the entire team is incredible I can't say enough good things about this company and all it has to offer it's a one stop shop for DJ, photo booth, videographer and photography check them out and set your appointment right away!

Profile Picture Jaclynn , 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

I had an amazing experience with JD entertainment for my wedding and would recommend them to everyone! From the first day I requested information, it was so easy to communicate with Emily and John and I never had to wait long for a response. Scott our DJ, was so much fun and knew exactly how to keep the party exciting. Jeff our photographer, was amazing and not only did he get the most amazing pictures and have great ideas for unique photos but was able to keep my huge 22 person bridal party organized! I will be recommending them to all my friends getting married!

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

We had nothing but compliments about our DJ (John) all night long. He kept the dance floor packed the whole night!

Profile Picture Kristin, 8/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Will was amazing, we had no idea what we were in for when we got to the venue , we didn't have a wedding coordinator and he became the wedding coordinator which we really needed so much help and not only was he an amazing dj he made sure that me (the groom) knew what was going on he helped us know what our timeline was , he worked great with my friend who was doing the photography, we played superhero themes for our enterance and he knew that we were nerds and during the reception he played music from lord of the rings (classical) version of the shire and we never asked for it which made it even more special .. we were effy on how much we paid but after seeing how great he was , it was worth every dime, in short if we ever need a dj again JD entertainment and Will are officially our go to

Profile Picture Sam, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

I would absolutely recommend JD entertainment for any and all events! Will was our DJ and he was absolutely phenomenal. He doubled as our event coordinator and worked with all of our other vendors to make sure our wedding ran smoothly. He communicated with us throughout the night to make sure we kept on our timeline. The dance floor was never empty and we couldn't have done it without Will. Alexis was our photo booth coordinator and she was awesome. Our night flew by and she made sure to come grab us to make sure we got to use the photo booth before it ended. She also let me sneak one last shoot in with all my bridesmaids while she was cleaning up because I hadn't gotten any with them yet. I am so grateful for her and her professionalism and flexibility. Allen was our main videographer and he was wonderful. He made sure to get all the important little details that I never would have thought of. He was so professional and attentive. Thank you so much to JD Entertainment!! You guys rock!

Profile Picture Alycia, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

The Team at JD Entertainment was amazing! We booked quite a few services with them after having a consultation that lasted almost two hours with John the owner. Turns out I had done his consultation for his wedding cake just a few months before, as I also work in the wedding industry. He grouped us with one of the best DJ's he has, Will! He did such an amazing job running the timeline of the night and making sure we were happy! Then the music started and we were in LOVE! You could see that Will loves what he does and was having a good time with us! We had people on the dance floor the entire night, and I didn't want to leave the dance floor at any point! Both Will and his assistant, his sweet son, were very professional and entertaining. We also used JD Entertainment for our videography, we can't wait to see what Tom and Spencer came up with! They were also very professional and easy to work with. Originally we weren't sold on having video done at all, but so glad we went with it and can't wait to see it all come together. In addition to those services we also booked our Photo Booth with them. They were great and made sure that we, the bride and groom, had time to get in and take pictures! The next day we looked through the awesome scrapbook of all the pictures from the night and got some good laughs. Also super nice to be able to access the photos on their website after the wedding. John also personally called us after the wedding to make sure we were pleased with our services! Thank you to all that worked with us, you all did a fabulous job and we would absolutely recommend them to future brides and grooms!

Profile Picture Daniela, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Videography
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

We had Kyle as our DJ. He was awesome. He read the crowd perfectly. Would definitely recommend him.

Profile Picture Jackie, 5/28/17, 4 Reviews
4.7

Very happy with the DJ, Photo Booth and Videography that was done by JD Entertainment!

Profile Picture User7074663, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

LOVED JD Entertainment! Very responsive and helpful with any questions or concerns. We had Will as our DJ and it was wonderful working with him.

Profile Picture Joy, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I used JD for my uplighting and DJ (John) - and I couldn't have been more pleased! They were so professional, always responded promptly with any questions, and were SO much fun to work with! The price is great, and the online portal they have for DJ services is so amazing, convenient and user friendly. I highly highly suggest using JD!!!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 11/19/16, 1 Review