JD Entertainment Reviews

JD Entertainment 3
JD Entertainment 4
JD Entertainment 5

Emily · Getting married on 08/04/2020

We are so happy we chose JD Entertainment for our dj and photo services for our wedding! Tony and Jeff did an amazing job and everyone from the company was a pleasure to work with. We were only engaged for about 10 weeks and they were very easy to work with and made this aspect of our planning experience a breeze!

Sent on 09/28/2018

JD Entertainment's reply:

Wahooooo! Thanks so much, Emily!!! I can't express enough how great it is to hear you were pleased with out services.
  • Lauren

Lauren Hawley · Married on 11/22/2019

Amazing DJ

We had Will as our DJ and he was awesome! He was professional and knowledgeable, he directed the wedding party when we got to the venue to make sure we knew what to do. And once it was time to dance, he had great music choices that kept the party going. He even replayed a song because I was taking photos when the song first played. We got so many compliments on the music selection and the overall energy that Will had to keep the party going. I would highly reccomend Will and JD Entertainment!

Sent on 12/16/2019

JD Entertainment's reply:

Lauren, thank you so much for the raving review! We couldn't be happier to hear how much you enjoyed Will as your DJ! Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with us.

Erika Hipple · Married on 11/09/2019

October Wedding

Hands down, I would recommend JD Entertainment from start to finish. We hired them for our DJ, Photographer and Photo Booth and they beyond exceeded our expectations. During the planning process, they were quick to respond with answers to questions and having one point of contact for all 3 made coordination a breeze! We were lucky enough to have had John, the owner of the company, DJ our event and he kept things on schedule as well as kept people on the dance floor through the last song. If you are thinking about hiring them, stop thinking and just do it!

Sent on 11/11/2019

JD Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the raving review, Erika! We're thrilled to hear how happy you were with all of our services. Feedback like this makes us smile from ear to ear! We really appreciate your business as well as you taking the time to write such an awesome review!
  • Nicole

Nicole Kara · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing and Friendly!

JD entertainment did a FANTASTIC job. The original meeting was very informative and personable. He let us know all our options for DJing and helped us choose the best one for our day.
    We went with Bren as our DJ and I’m so glad we did! He was high energy and kept on schedule and checked in with us through out the night to see if everything was still going as planned. He went above and beyond to make sure our day went smoothly. He always had a very friendly, smiling face and all our guest loved him.
    He was very attentive to our personal preferences on music which was a #1 in our book.

Sent on 10/30/2019

JD Entertainment's reply:

Nicole and Kara! You two were so awesome to work with! Thank you for leaving Bren such a great review! We think he is pretty great too! Congratulations!
  • Paul

Paul Gazda · Married on 10/12/2019

Great DJ and Company!!! Went Above and Beyond.

JD Entertainment did such an amazing job on our wedding day! Will our DJ was not only professional, but went above and beyond to make sure we had an outstanding reception. We gave Will a lot of freedom with musical choices and all of our guest kept talking about how great the music and vibe was. 10 out of 10 for sure!!!

Sent on 10/26/2019

JD Entertainment's reply:

Paul and Vince you are such an awesome couple! We appreciate your kind review and appreciate taking time to leave us this review.

Congratulations!
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Figlan · Married on 10/05/2019

Scott was the best!

My sister hired JD Entertainment for her wedding and immediately recommended them to me when I got engaged. I requested her DJ, but he was booked so he personally called me to forgive that he was already booked and discussed his DJ replacement, Scott, instead. They go above and beyond with service from day 1 and will answer any and every question you have. Everything is sorted out before your wedding day so you can just enjoy the moment and not have to think at all. They were happy to add songs that were a bit out of the norm and a ton of guests complimented them on an excellent job of the vibe they kept going! There wasn't a moment during our reception where the dance floor was empty, Scott absolutely crushed it

Sent on 12/18/2019

JD Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review, Chelsea! We strive to give our clients an excellent experience and it sounds like mission accomplished with you. Scott's a fantastic DJ and he'll be so happy to hear how much you enjoyed him! Thank you for taking the time to write this! Congratulations on your marriage!

Jaclyn · Married on 09/24/2019

We had steve as our DJ from JD Entertainment. It was like he was part of our friends and family. He fit right in!!!! Everyone absolutely loved him and we couldn’t have picked a better company! My wedding day was perfect!!!!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Jaclyn and Eric,
    You guys were so great to work with! Thanks for the great review! We are humbled by your kind words. We strive to treat each couple as a part of the JD Entertainment Family! We are so happy you guys found true love! Thanks for letting us help make your wedding AWESOME!

Callie · Married on 09/21/2019

The most perfect night

Will was our DJ for our wedding and he was an absolute blast! He had high energy and kept everyone on the dance floor till the end. We received so many compliments on our DJ and his music choices. We couldn't be happier with how the night went. Thank you Will!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Hali

Hali · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing experience

We used JD entertainment for our wedding we just had on October 25th and they did an amazing job! Their prices are better than a lot of the competitors and they did an awesome job helping to incorporate our dinosaur themed wedding. William was our DJ and he was extremely up beat and got the guest hyped! I had guest that asked for my DJ's information to recommend to their friends getting married because they all loved him so much. Lighting effects, the monogram they special made us, and my daddy daughter dance mix all were outstanding!

JD Entertainment 6
    Sent on 11/12/2019

JD Entertainment's reply:

Hali! Will says Thank you very much and that he too had so much fun working with you and loved working your wedding! Thanks for recommending us, we really appreciate it! Congratulations!!!
  • Kari

Kari Kowalski · Married on 09/11/2019

Best DJ Ever!

I cannot say enough kind words about John & JD Entertainment! John was so easy to work with from the very beginning and always ensured our vision was top priority and made sure we knew all of our options to customize our wedding with the budget we were comfortable with. Throughout our wedding planning, he was always responsive to my emails and answered all of my questions in a timely manner. On the day of our wedding, John checked in with my groom and I frequently to ensure we were happy with the timing of everything and everything was moving as according to schedule. The music was AMAZING - seriously, I never left the dance floor because of all of the great song choices I just couldn't stop dancing! Our dance floor was full all night! 2 weeks later and I am still receiving such wonderful compliments about our wedding, especially the music. Several people have asked me (even at our wedding) about the playlist and for JD Entertainment's contact information. John truly made our night absolutely perfect! We are so thankful. As a bride that was really worried about finding a great DJ because I think they can make or break your wedding, I HIGHLY recommend John & JD Entertainment! :)

Sent on 11/22/2019

JD Entertainment's reply:

Wow, Kari! Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We are thrilled to hear how perfect your night was! John said you had an incredible group of guests and he had a great time DJing your wedding! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!
  • Steve

Steve Trombley · Married on 08/23/2019

Married on 8/23/19

We had Will as our DJ and couldn't have been happier to have him for our special day. He was flexible with our busy schedule to talk to us and walk us through on what was needed. Come the wedding day, everything was perfect to keep the dance floor busy. We also had the photobooth as well and everyone loved it!

Sent on 10/15/2019

JD Entertainment's reply:

Awesome! Thanks so much for taking time out to leave us this great review! We couldn't be happier that your were pleased with our services!

Amanda Butler · Married on 08/09/2019

Outstanding

DJ Will was absolutely outstanding! We initially hired JD Entertainment because they advertised playing Arabic music, and due to my Lebanese background, we really appreciate that. Will called me about a week before my wedding to go over all of the songs on their portal that I requested (which is super user friendly) and answer any questions I had. He also made a great deal about pronouncing all of my bridal party's names correctly which everyone was thankful for. He was professional and funny the whole night when making announcements and playing our songs/choosing his own. All my friends and family danced until the very end!! Will was punctual and easy to work with... honestly I think he was the easiest part of our entire day. Would highly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 09/08/2019

JD Entertainment's reply:

Yay! Your review reaffirms the hard work we put in. So, thank you for the awesome review! We pride ourselves on customer experience and satisfaction!

• Kailyn

Kailyn · Married on 08/03/2019

Couldn't be better

From our first phone call with John, we knew we'd be hiring JD Entertainment. We talked with him on the phone for almost an hour, and he seemed like a friend. The planning forms simplify everything, and I found it useful that we could go back and change details. Will was our DJ the day of, and he couldn't have done a better job. All of our requests were played, and he accepted guest requests. He even announced to our guests that we had a snapchat filter for the evening. Everyone loved the photobooth as well, and the staff pulled us aside to make sure we used it (so thankful for that). We had a great time and the whole staff was helpful, flexible, and kind. Thank you JD!

Sent on 10/22/2019

JD Entertainment's reply:

I'm so glad you liked our work! I'll be sure to pass along the kind words. We are nice because we have the best clients! We work really hard to offer the best possible experience. Thanks again for taking time out to leave these kind words.

Samantha Sandoe · Married on 06/21/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

JD Entertainment was the first vendor we booked and we wouldn’t have it any other way! From the moment we met John he was kind, professional and shared his experience with us which ensured us that he would be the perfect person to make our wedding night one we would remember. His online portal is so easy to use and extremely helpful in planning everything - from your timeline to your cake cutting song - and he is there to help you with anything you may need. Our guests still rave about how much fun they had on the dance floor and we couldn’t agree more! We would highly recommend JD Entertainment and sure hope we can use them again in the future!

Sent on 07/15/2019

JD Entertainment's reply:

Samantha, THANK YOU! This kind review keeps us motivated to keep doing our very best! We loved working with you too! I sure do hope we can work with you again!

Leslie · Married on 06/07/2019

Awesome service

DJ Will was phenomenal! He was on top of everything, pronounced names correctly! He was so easy to work with! I would recommend this company to everyone! I would recommend you work with DJ Will! My family kept saying how wonderful he was!

Sent on 06/15/2019

JD Entertainment's reply:

Great! So happy to hear you were pleased with our work! Thanks for suggesting you would recommend our company to everyone. That's awesome!
  • Dana

Dana Stevens · Married on 05/24/2019

Danced All Night!

DJ Will! He made the night! Our dance floor was packed the entire night even at the very end when it was just my husband and I and our bridal party. We had the best time of our lives. JD Entertainment communicated well and the client portal was very helpful to make sure we had all our favorite songs playing. My favorite part was right before the grand entrance and Will let me know he had us coming in on a certain part of the music. Because I had just hoped he would do that! He read my mind! JD Entertainment's DJs really know what they're doing. They're professional and tons of fun! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/13/2019

JD Entertainment's reply:

Wahooooo! On behalf of everyone at JDE, we would like to thank you for letting us be a part of your special day! We value the trust you put in our company and would like to thank YOU for that!

Kaitlyn · Married on 04/06/2019

Super friendly and flexible! Great dance party :)

We had Will from JD Entertainment as our DJ. He was great - super friendly and enthusiastic and seems to love what he does :) He went above just playing music but also worked closely with our Event Manager to help make sure the whole night went as we wanted! He even went and viewed the space in advance (it was a bit of a tricky set up) to make sure he was prepared. And most importantly, the music was great - he kept folks on the dance floor all night and played all of our "must plays" including his own amazing rendition of Africa by toto :)

Sent on 04/18/2019

Kaitlyn,
    We are delighted that you were happy with DJ, Will! We would like to say Thank You for being a part of the JD Entertainment family and are grateful for clients like you!

Tyler Zilli · Married on 03/30/2019

Highly Recommend - Day went perfect

5 Stars across the board. John worked very well with our wedding party having a little bit too much fun on the bus prior to the reception :) and was patient and helpful the whole time. Dance floor was bumping the entire night too! Same goes for our photographer Daniel. Both absolute professionals. We didn't have to worry about a single thing the entire wedding and it was awesome.

Sent on 04/04/2019

JD Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Tyler! We're so happy your experience with JD Entertainment was so fun and went smoothly!
    Cheers!
  • Emily

Emily Korot · Married on 02/15/2019

Perfection

Will and Brandon were fantastic! We can't imagine how any aspect could be done better. Throughout the whole process, JD Entertainment was accommodating to every request and made the while wedding process so easy. We LOVED them.

Sent on 02/22/2019

JD Entertainment's reply:

Tanks for the awesome review, Emily! We appreciate you taking time out to share your experience with us, and we agree, Will and Brandon are blessings to have on our team! We feel lucky to work with such amazing people like you and Sander!

Marissa · Married on 10/10/2018

Wedding 10-13-18

We recently got married and had Will as our dj. He was so awesome to work with. Super fun social guy! He made sure me (the bride) stayed relaxed, and offered help with anything I may have needed. He was Very quick and responsive and took care of anything that I needed to change last minute. He kept our dance floor full all night long, my guests and ourselves were having a great time! They’re still talking about it, it was So so much fun. He socialized with everyone all night, and made it a night to remember. I couldn’t have asked for a better dj to celebrate with us. Thanks jd entertaninment especially Will!

Sent on 10/16/2018

JD Entertainment's reply:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Will is so happy to hear this great review! You and Patrick made our job easy and I'm glad we got to celebrate with you and Patrick on your very special day!

Chelsea · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely recommend!

My fiancé and I booked our ceremony and wedding reception dj through JD Entertainment. Right off the bat they were great with communication and getting things figured out, and that continued throughout the whole process. They provide videos on their DJs so you can pick the DJ you'd like at your event and they are on top of contacting you when things need to get done to make sure it's done right for your big day. We chose Will as our DJ, and awesome is an understatement. He was SUCH a big help on our wedding day, he was much more than a DJ for us. He offered help and checked in with my husband and I throughout the night to make sure everything was good. We didn't even have to tell him what type of dancing music we wanted for the reception, he did his thing and kept people on the dance floor until the wedding winded down. One of our guest was a DJ and he even told us "you guys got a really good DJ." We 100% recommend JD Entertainment and definitely recommend Will!

Sent on 10/19/2018

JD Entertainment's reply:

I'm so happy you and Justin were happy with our services! This review means a lot to us. It is always nice to hear our clients are happy with our services. Thanks for taking the time to write this great feedback!

Anne Marie · Married on 09/29/2018

We are so thankful and IMPRESSED with this company and more specifically- WILL. We had the perfect day and Will had a big part in that-- he eased all of our anxiety. He was fun, organized, experienced... I could go on and on. If i had to do it over again, I would choose this company again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/07/2018

JD Entertainment's reply:

Ann Marie, what an AWESOME review! You and Kenneth were just as easy to work with and we are humbled to have been a part of your wedding celebration. Will had so much fun and had nothing but great things to say about you, Kenneth, and your friends and family! Thank you for the great review!

A · Married on 09/29/2018

DJ Scottie was absolutely amazing. He made our wedding. Never was there a time that someone wasn't on the dance floor. Was able to entertain traditional Chaldean family (middle eastern) with Italian, traditional and new songs. Could not have asked for a better DJ.

Videographer was also great. Did not have more than a week to plan but he called us to get a schedule and plan out our day. Took key shots we were looking for. Cant wait for the final product.

My brother also plans on using same DJ (Scott). Would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 10/10/2018

JD Entertainment's reply:

Anthony, you and Courtney were a pleasure to work with and we are thrilled you both were happy with our services! Thank you for the AWESOME review! Wishing you all the happiness life and love!

Jade · Married on 09/28/2018

Working with JD Entertainment well exceeded our expectations. Everything from the first meeting to the day of - the communication was consistent - there is so much going on with wedding planning that I feel like JD Entertainment really helped keep everything in perspective for us and didn't let me fall off onto a bandwagon of add-ons and upgrades. Will was our DJ, Abi & Sandra were our photographers. They controlled the evening and timeline without actually controlling us. Abi was a star, knew how to control all the girls while having fun. Will took control of the dance floor and made sure we were following our timeline. They made sure everything went perfect... I seriously could go on and on about the service. I will continue to highly recommend this company and the group of people that made our day perfect.

Sent on 10/04/2018

JD Entertainment's reply:

Jade, Thank you so much for the kind words! It sure does feel good knowing you were happy with our services! We had a blast working with you and Shane! Keep an eye out on Facebook and Instagram today for a sneak peak of some wedding photos! They are beautiful!!!
  • Kirby

Kirby · Married on 09/22/2018

Will Made My Dream Wedding Happen

JD Entertainment and everyone that we dealt with was amazing and over the top nice. Will was our DJ and I can't tell you how much everyone at the wedding loved him. he kept the dance floor moving and was fun. All my friends wished they would of had Will for their wedding. I can not tell you how amazing Will was to work with. He answered all my questions, he went over the top and helped make my day special by playing the songs my grandfather had sang for his grandchildren before he passed. He kept a secret from everyone from the wedding so I could have a special moment with my Bonus son (my stepson) he went over and above what we asked for. I have been married for a month now and my guest still talk about how great our DJ was. The photo booth was a hit as well. Thank you JD Entertainment for everything and making my Dream wedding come true.

JD Entertainment 7
    Sent on 10/21/2018

JD Entertainment's reply:

Kirby, Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your day! You and Justin were a joy to work with! I am so happy to hear all your friends and family were happy too! Thanks for the awesome review! It means so much!

DJ, Will