JD Entertainment Reviews

181 | Clinton Township, MI

181 Reviews for JD Entertainment

181 JD Entertainment Reviews

Emily · Getting married on 08/04/2020

We are so happy we chose JD Entertainment for our dj and photo services for our wedding! Tony and Jeff did an amazing job and everyone from the company was a pleasure to work with. We were only engaged for about 10 weeks and they were very easy to work with and made this aspect of our planning experience a breeze!

Sent on 10/19/2018

JD Entertainment's reply:

Wahooooo! Thanks so much, Emily!!! I can't express enough how great it is to hear you were pleased with out services.

Jaclyn · Getting married on 09/24/2019

We had steve as our DJ from JD Entertainment. It was like he was part of our friends and family. He fit right in!!!! Everyone absolutely loved him and we couldn’t have picked a better company! My wedding day was perfect!!!!

Sent on 10/03/2018

JD Entertainment's reply:

Jaclyn and Eric, You guys were so great to work with! Thanks for the great review! We are humbled by your kind words. We strive to treat each couple as a part of the JD Entertainment Family! We are so happy you guys found true love! Thanks for letting us help make your wedding AWESOME!

Marissa · Married on 10/10/2018

Wedding 10-13-18

We recently got married and had Will as our dj. He was so awesome to work with. Super fun social guy! He made sure me (the bride) stayed relaxed, and offered help with anything I may have needed. He was Very quick and responsive and took care of anything that I needed to change last minute. He kept our dance floor full all night long, my guests and ourselves were having a great time! They’re still talking about it, it was So so much fun. He socialized with everyone all night, and made it a night to remember. I couldn’t have asked for a better dj to celebrate with us. Thanks jd entertaninment especially Will!

Sent on 10/16/2018

JD Entertainment's reply:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Will is so happy to hear this great review! You and Patrick made our job easy and I'm glad we got to celebrate with you and Patrick on your very special day!

Chelsea · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely recommend!

My fiancé and I booked our ceremony and wedding reception dj through JD Entertainment. Right off the bat they were great with communication and getting things figured out, and that continued throughout the whole process. They provide videos on their DJs so you can pick the DJ you'd like at your event and they are on top of contacting you when things need to get done to make sure it's done right for your big day. We chose Will as our DJ, and awesome is an understatement. He was SUCH a big help on our wedding day, he was much more than a DJ for us. He offered help and checked in with my husband and I throughout the night to make sure everything was good. We didn't even have to tell him what type of dancing music we wanted for the reception, he did his thing and kept people on the dance floor until the wedding winded down. One of our guest was a DJ and he even told us "you guys got a really good DJ." We 100% recommend JD Entertainment and definitely recommend Will!

Sent on 10/19/2018

JD Entertainment's reply:

I'm so happy you and Justin were happy with our services! This review means a lot to us. It is always nice to hear our clients are happy with our services. Thanks for taking the time to write this great feedback!

Anne Marie · Married on 09/29/2018

We are so thankful and IMPRESSED with this company and more specifically- WILL. We had the perfect day and Will had a big part in that-- he eased all of our anxiety. He was fun, organized, experienced... I could go on and on. If i had to do it over again, I would choose this company again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/07/2018

JD Entertainment's reply:

Ann Marie, what an AWESOME review! You and Kenneth were just as easy to work with and we are humbled to have been a part of your wedding celebration. Will had so much fun and had nothing but great things to say about you, Kenneth, and your friends and family! Thank you for the great review!

A · Married on 09/29/2018

DJ Scottie was absolutely amazing. He made our wedding. Never was there a time that someone wasn't on the dance floor. Was able to entertain traditional Chaldean family (middle eastern) with Italian, traditional and new songs. Could not have asked for a better DJ.

Videographer was also great. Did not have more than a week to plan but he called us to get a schedule and plan out our day. Took key shots we were looking for. Cant wait for the final product.

My brother also plans on using same DJ (Scott). Would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 10/10/2018

JD Entertainment's reply:

Anthony, you and Courtney were a pleasure to work with and we are thrilled you both were happy with our services! Thank you for the AWESOME review! Wishing you all the happiness life and love!

Jade · Married on 09/28/2018

Working with JD Entertainment well exceeded our expectations. Everything from the first meeting to the day of - the communication was consistent - there is so much going on with wedding planning that I feel like JD Entertainment really helped keep everything in perspective for us and didn't let me fall off onto a bandwagon of add-ons and upgrades. Will was our DJ, Abi & Sandra were our photographers. They controlled the evening and timeline without actually controlling us. Abi was a star, knew how to control all the girls while having fun. Will took control of the dance floor and made sure we were following our timeline. They made sure everything went perfect... I seriously could go on and on about the service. I will continue to highly recommend this company and the group of people that made our day perfect.

Sent on 10/04/2018

JD Entertainment's reply:

Jade, Thank you so much for the kind words! It sure does feel good knowing you were happy with our services! We had a blast working with you and Shane! Keep an eye out on Facebook and Instagram today for a sneak peak of some wedding photos! They are beautiful!!!
  • Kirby

Kirby · Married on 09/22/2018

Will Made My Dream Wedding Happen

JD Entertainment and everyone that we dealt with was amazing and over the top nice. Will was our DJ and I can't tell you how much everyone at the wedding loved him. he kept the dance floor moving and was fun. All my friends wished they would of had Will for their wedding. I can not tell you how amazing Will was to work with. He answered all my questions, he went over the top and helped make my day special by playing the songs my grandfather had sang for his grandchildren before he passed. He kept a secret from everyone from the wedding so I could have a special moment with my Bonus son (my stepson) he went over and above what we asked for. I have been married for a month now and my guest still talk about how great our DJ was. The photo booth was a hit as well. Thank you JD Entertainment for everything and making my Dream wedding come true.

Sent on 10/22/2018
    JD Entertainment 1

JD Entertainment's reply:

Kirby, Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your day! You and Justin were a joy to work with! I am so happy to hear all your friends and family were happy too! Thanks for the awesome review! It means so much! DJ, Will

Amanda · Married on 08/24/2018

JD Entertainment was awesome! Will was our DJ for our ceremony and reception and he did an incredible job - exceeded our expectations and the day ran smoothly without a hitch. He was super accommodating with some of our unique song requests and took care of everything with enthusiasm and made us feel super confident leading up to the big day. The dance floor was literally packed the entire night and he did a great job of keeping the party flow going. We also got a photobooth through JD Entertainment and the ladies running that were awesome and even tracked us down to make sure my husband & I snuck in a few photos in the middle of all the hustle and bustle. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for an amazing, fun and super dependable DJ!

JD Entertainment 2
    JD Entertainment 3
    JD Entertainment 4
    JD Entertainment 5
    JD Entertainment 6

Kelly · Married on 07/21/2018

I was married on Saturday and used JD Entertainment as my DJ. They were amazing. Their website is extremely easy to use and extremely helpful. Their customer service is outstanding. You can email them anytime and they will respond right away. Our DJ was Will and he was Awesome. He got everyone out on the dance floor and kept the night moving. I had some last minute changes and he was wonderful about it. Such a great DJ I would recommend Will and JD Entertainment to everyone. They made our night perfect.

Sent on 07/24/2018

JD Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the review Kelly! Will and the rest of us here at JD Entertainment were very glad to hear the you and Bret enjoyed everything. Sycamore Hills is a beautiful place and Will said your wedding was unbelievable! Thanks for trusting in us on such an important day in your lives!

Katelynn · Married on 07/14/2018

Our Dj Scott was absolutely amazing! He was polite and professional and interacted with our guests. That was the one thing we loved the most about him; an interactive Dj truly makes a difference when it comes to entertaining your guests! He was able to get everyone on the dance floor, including our grandparents! Like any bride, I was very nervous about remembering to stay on track for the night and keep dinner, cake cutting, dances etc on track. However, with our Dj, I didn’t have to stress about any of that. Scott made sure the night ran smoothly and that was such a relief! Not only was our Dj amazing, but every person from JD Entertainment that I conversated with was wonderful. They kept in touch throughout our entire wedding planning and made sure that our music was set to go before our big day. I highly recommend JD Entertainment, you will not be disappointed!

Kaitlin · Married on 05/26/2018

We had a photo booth, videographer, and DJ from JD Entertainment. Absolute best choice we made. Our DJ read the room and was able to kill the music selection. So professional, well dressed, very nice, and entertaining. This is the company to go with!

Sent on 10/04/2018

JD Entertainment's reply:

Kaitlin, THANK YOU! That is very sweet of you to say! John and Allen had so much fun at your wedding! Your friends and family were so hospitable to us and we couldn't be more grateful to consider you all a part of the JD Entertainment Family!

Eileen · Married on 05/19/2018

Chris was so amazing as our DJ for our wedding! He had a bit of a challenge to make a multicultural wedding work when everyone was expecting different things out of the music, but he absolutely crushed it. Everyone had such a great time, and the music was a huge part of that! He kept people on their feet and worked through the transitions so it didn't seem weird switching types of music. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 05/30/2018

JD Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Eileen! Brandon and yourself had such an amazing vision for your wedding and we were to honored to help you fulfill that! You guys were a blast!
  • Z

Zach · Married on 05/12/2018

We hired JD Entertainment for our DJ and photography. Both services were absolutely amazing. John was our DJ and he kept the party going the whole night. He was an absolute blast to work with and played the best music to keep the dance floor popping. I highly highly recommend him for anyone looking for a DJ or photography service. I can’t say enough how awesome the DJ service was. Every request we had they provided and made sure during the wedding that was what we still wanted

Sent on 05/22/2018

JD Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Zach for your awesome review! You and Erin were so much fun and you are so blessed with an amazing group of family and friends who made the night unforgettable!

Katie · Married on 04/28/2018

We highly recommend JD Entertainment and Scott specifically for a wedding DJ. They were very organized from the get go and kept us on track. Scott was nice, fun and personable. He played all the music our guests wanted to hear and had some great suggestions for songs as well. The dance floor was packed all night long and we even heard people did not want to leave at midnight! We also really appreciated Scott's flexibility as we had a last minute request for ceremony music that we needed him to be on standby to play for us (weather depending) and he was prepared and great.

Sent on 05/08/2018

JD Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Katie! We loved working with you and Steve and you had an awesome crowd! So honored to be a part of it!

Ashley · Married on 04/28/2018

JD Entertainment was hired for DJ, photo booth and uplighting services for our wedding this past April. They did a remarkable job for both services. John was great to work with to help us build the ambiance for our big day and the web platform to manage our event was a huge bonus. DJ Will was a delight to work with as he was very organized, attentive and had great energy which permeated throughout the room. The photo booth was also a big hit for our guests. I highly recommend JD Entertainment for your upcoming events!

Sent on 05/13/2018

JD Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Ashley! Working with you and Edward was truly our pleasure!

Joy · Married on 04/14/2018

We had an absolutely amazing experience with John and Will as our DJ on the day of our wedding! It was really important to us that the DJ provided a great atmosphere for our guests, and John was even better than we could've expected. The dance floor was packed ALL night, and John did such a great job coordinating with us on the schedule before the wedding and during the reception. JD also has an easy-to-use and thorough planning website that was also extremely helpful. Multiple guests commented afterwards on how fantastic he was. Would absolutely recommend!!

Sent on 04/27/2018

JD Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review Joy! You and Josh were great to work with. John and Will had a blast at your wedding. We're so glad you enjoyed everything! Your friends and family were so friendly and supportive! You two are certainly blessed! Congrats and thanks again! JD Entertainment

Crystal · Married on 04/07/2018

I cannot recommend John and his team enough. From the moment we started corresponding to the very end, he was responsive, kind, energetic and professional. Even though i'm sure he was incredibly busy, he never once made me feel like I was just another bride or wedding. We used his DJ and photobooth services, and both were perfect. The booth was so fun and professional, and all the guests loved it. I especially loved the touch of printing out a extra photo of each one and adding it to a book that we got at the end of the night. We and our friends/family have had so much fun reminiscing on that book of photobooth photos!

Thanks John and team!!! I highly recommend them!

Ashley · Married on 03/17/2018

Used JD entertainment for my March 17th brunch wedding. We used them for DJ, photo booth, and photography services. John met with us to help us figure out the right packages for us. He also met with us before the wedding to go over all of our song selections. He played everything we asked. The photo booth service was also great, all of the expected props were there and we got a photo album of all of our guests shots. Finally, the photographer was wonderful. We used her for engagement and wedding day photos. They turned out beautifully. She was very professionally and made sure all of our poses looked great! Would highly recommend them for any of the services they provide!

Michelle · Married on 11/18/2017

We used JD Entertainment for our photography and DJ. They were amazing. So easy to work with and plan. Making sure everything worked for our day. Photographers were great at getting shots we wanted and using their creativity. Our DJ played everything we wanted played and checked with us with songs that people requested. It was awesome working with them!!

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2017

Made planning of our wedding so easy and were amazing to work with! We used JD for photography, videography, DJ and photo booth.

Katelyn · Married on 10/14/2017

We got married just last weekend and have only GREAT things to say about JD Entertainment. We used their DJ service, ceremony music and up lighting. We had the pleasure of having John as our DJ and we absolutely loved his taste in music. He made the experience stress free and was very easy to communicate with. JD Entertainment also has a great website that allows you to make payments, add music requests, do not play lists, and add/edit details regarding the wedding. All of our guests continue to let us know how great of a night our wedding was and we have to say the music and atmosphere from JD made it a memorable experience we will never forget.

JD Entertainment 7

Victoria · Married on 10/14/2017

We cannot say enough great things about JD Entertainment. We worked with Will and he made not only the wedding night perfect, but the entire planning process a breeze. Will met with us in-person in addition to having several phone meetings to be sure our night went exactly as we wanted it to and that we felt confident and comfortable. Will played the exact music we wanted, but also played to the crowd and kept everyone happily dancing! JD Entertainment has best in class technology. We used wireless speakers in our ballroom and outdoors. We also used the company for our up-lighting, which we had the staff adjust to a slightly different hue on the day of.

If you’re looking for a professional company with a personal, customizable experience- JD Entertainment should be your first choice!

• Kristen

Kristen · Married on 10/13/2017

Tony was the DJ at our wedding and he did a great job. He was super helpful! Came to us and gave us updates on times, let us know how things were going and if we should move things around based on the guests. One thing that I had asked was that our first dance song to be a secret to me. When my, now husband, purposed, I told him I wanted him to choose our song and I didn't want to know what it was until the moment it played. All Tony asked was that my husband text him the song the week of the wedding and for me not to get back on our JD entertainment website, and I held my promise. Tony was amazing taking requests and really held the night together. We also used their Photo booth services which was equally amazing! And we used their up lighting which really brought the room together, I don't regret the extra cost at all! Our guests had an amazing time because of JD entertainment and I am so thankful to have the memory photo book to remember the night!

JD Entertainment 8
    JD Entertainment 14
    JD Entertainment 15
    JD Entertainment 16

Angela · Married on 09/16/2017

We had an amazing experience with JD Entertainment! They were with us every step of the way to guide us through the wedding process. They had an answer to every single question I had. So easy to talk to, it was more like talking to a friend! I love this company, couldn't of asked for better service! I would highly recommend them to help with your wedding needs!!!

Sent on 09/25/2017
    JD Entertainment 17

JD Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Angela. We're so happy you and Cory were pleased with everything! We'll have the rest of your photos completed very soon! We can't wait to see them. You are very sweet and we enjoyed working with you as well. Warmest wishes, JD Entertainment