4 Reviews for JC PARTY RENTALS INC

Delivery (1)
Setup (1)
Linens (1)
4 JC PARTY RENTALS INC Reviews

JC was easy to deal with and they delivered and picked up everything on time! We originally were just going to order a bounce house from them for our reception, but then our wedding coordinator couldn't get table linens within our budget, so we added them to our order with JC Party Rentals and on short notice he supplied us with the right count and everything!! Definitely use them, they're so hassle free!

Profile Picture Shasta, 10/25/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Delivery, Setup

I recently had my wedding and used JC Party rentals.

Pros: The chairs I rented were in beautiful condition so I was very happy. They delivered and picked up on time. Price was competitive. When I made changes to my requests they were quick to respond with the updated invoice. They took a pic for me of the plates I wanted to use because they weren't on the website.

Cons: I had to email several times to ensure they had received my contract. The heating lamps were difficult to use and part of the lighting instructions falling off of every one. Looked bad. Also I received about 20 out of 200 chairs that had white seats instead of cream seats - had to hide those in the back. Lastly they initially charged me for missing glassware without using the deposit they were holding so it required an email from me reminding them so they didn't over charge me.

Overall, for the price, I'd use them again but I wouldn't say it was the best experience I've had with a rental company.

Profile Picture alison, 11/2/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

When you get married, this can be a stressful time trying to make all of the preparations. Having your wedding at your home magnifies that 10x. During the process (handling everything ourselves), we relied heavily on online reviews. 1 such company was JC Party Rentals. Through the entire process from beginning to end, they were there to help. From suggesting styles and colors to logistics to providing on site help, they were with us every step of the way - all the while being the lowest price estimate we received. We also booked our bartender and DJ through them. Everything was a great success and we will definitely use them again. For any gathering large or small, they can help.

Profile Picture Scott, 9/21/13, 4 Reviews
4.7

I struggled with finding a rental company the most of all my wedding planning.

Alex was able to work with my budget and his team really helped us in the layout for everything. The only reason I didn't give them a 5 on everything is because they were 30 minutes late for cleanup and our venue closes early. BUT when they did show up, everything was cleaned in 5 minutes, so it wasn't a huge deal.

I would recommend them!!