JB Agency Reviews

6 | Joppa, MD

6 Reviews for JB Agency

• Erin

Erin Picotte · Married on 06/01/2019

Wonderful wedding planner & day-of coordinator!

Julia was the best wedding planner and day-of coordinator we could ever hope for! She is super friendly, professional, and responsive. She is also very creative and gave us a lot of great ideas for our wedding ceremony and reception. She was available to answer any questions we had- she put us at ease and made wedding planning fun and enjoyable. She was a rockstar on the day of our wedding and made sure that everything ran smoothly. I would highly recommend her and would love to work with her again in the future.

• Julie

Julie · Married on 05/26/2019

Simply Amazing

After changing the wedding planner and day-of coordinator multiple times at our venue, my partner and I ended up with Julia and could not have been happier. Julia was present throughout the entire event and knew our wants and desires without us even having to ask! Our day would not have been the same without Julia. Although we did not see her for the majority of the event, she was in the background making our dreams become a reality. Multiple times we simply thought of something and never verbalized it, but it showed up! Her eye for detail, caring nature, and understanding of her clients would make anyones day fantastic. Julia, we can't thank you enough!

JB Agency's reply:

Hi Julie- thank you so much for such a glowing review! I know how difficult it can be when a venue changes planners multiple times throughout your planning process and I am glad that I was able to step in during the final stages to help you have a wonderful day! You were both such a pleasure to work with and I wish you the best!! Xoxo Julia Beth

Marlayna Photography · Married on 05/26/2019

Lovely to work with! (From a fellow vendor)

From a vendor perspective, Julia was wonderful to work alongside during a recent spring wedding this year! The day flowed smoothly and the brides were happy! It was great working with her and I'm excited to hopefully do so again in the future! :)

Sent on 09/01/2019

Rev Chris Adams · Married on 04/20/2019

Perfection!

I have worked weddings with Julia-she as the day-of coordinator-many times over the last several years, and there is no one better! No one more organized, detail-oriented, professional, friendly, invested in the couples' happiness and satisfaction than Julia. I highly recommend her!
    Rev. Chris Adams

Abigail · Married on 11/02/2018

Great emotional support & awesome execution

Julia was our day-of-coordinator through Elkridge Furnace Inn for my husband's and my wedding on November 2, 2018. Julia has wonderful interpersonal skills providing the warmth and support that we needed emotionally to know that all the pieces of our planning, big and small, were not only fantastic and but would be successfully executed. Day of, she showed that she could organize and execute all of the details we had planned as well as manage last minute decision-making for potential rain plans. Julia was able to handle all of the details of our vision, including many handmade decorations which were very special to us, and made sure that everything came to life. My husband and I could focus on the actual celebration of our marriage instead of splitting our attention on set-up/clean-up and time management. If you are interested in a day-of-coordinator, Julia will be a wonderful asset to your wedding planning process and wedding day happenings.

• Maranda

Maranda · Married on 05/11/2019

Excellent!

Julia worked as a wedding planner for our May 2019 wedding held at Elkridge Furnace Inn. She was a pleasure to work with. The day flowed so smoothly and she executed the vision of our wedding wonderfully. It was such a relief to know that all the details of the day were being handled- all I had to do was show up and enjoy my wedding!