Jaykob Kendrick Band Reviews

Jaykob Kendrick Band 1
Jaykob Kendrick Band 2
  • Justin

Justin Fields · Married on 06/08/2019

Great performers and highly recommended for future events!

Jaykob Kendrick Band was one of the best decisions to book at our wedding. Joshua was very professional, flexible, and lively mc! The band played everything we wanted to hear. They were very lively and our crowd gave great compliments about the band. I would definitely recommend this band for any wedding or event. They really know how to get the party started and keep people moving. They do travel and they are great people to work with.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Jaykob Kendrick Band's reply:

Hi Justin, thank you so much for this great feedback. We had an awesome time out with you all and would do it all over again if we could. We hope that you and your wife are enjoying each other even the more now that you're married.
  • Marshee

Marshee · Married on 06/08/2019

Outstanding

Justin and I reside in Charleston but my hometown is Greenville. So we Watch them play locally and love their sound.We decided to do our nuptials in Greenville and the band performed at our reception. The music was astonishing. Our guest were Amazed at their performance.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Jaykob Kendrick Band's reply:

Marshee, thank you so much for being such an easy bride to cater to. You and your husband are just awesome and we're glad that you two planned everything according to how you all preferred it. We still get hyped off of your entrance song lol. Thanks so much for your review and we wish you and your from many more years to come.
  • Olesya

Olesya · Married on 03/23/2019

Talented Band

These guys are great! Music and atmosphere that they created was awesome. Everyone had fun dancing and signing at the wedding. Many guests complimented the band.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Jaykob Kendrick Band's reply:

Hi Mrs Rhodes, we would like to thank you for your loving review. We had a wonderful time with you all and hope to see you all again.

Caroline Parnell · Married on 01/13/2019

40th Birthday

Jaykob Kendrick Band is amazing! We booked them for my 40th birthday and absolutely loved every song. Josh is a pleasure to work with when booking and very helpful. The guys in the band are all talented and a joy to have play at your function. We have had many guest reach out for their contact info since our party.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Jaykob Kendrick Band's reply:

Hi.Caroline. Thanks so much for for warm and kind review. We enjoyed you all very much and look forward to seeing you all again.

Austin · Married on 12/30/2018

Jaykob was wonderful! The wedding would not have been the same without him.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Hi Austin,

Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave the positive review.
  • F

Fallon · Married on 04/07/2018

Jaykob Kendrick Band played for our wedding party in April of 2018 after I saw them play in a bar in Charleston and got the whole room on their feet with their sweet rendition of "Superstition". These guys have a killer mix of pop and rock and are a ton of fun to watch play! They were super easy to work with and open to any of my ideas. They can adapt your playlist to your style which is great for multiple events. Would highly recommend them for wedding receptions and parties. Love these guys and I got tons of people at our wedding telling me "This band is great!" and "Where did you find these guys?!" 10/10 would recommend and hope to have them at another big party of ours in the future!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Jaykob Kendrick Band's reply:

Thanks so much Fallon. We would be glad to do another event for you one day. Again thanks for your positive review!

Paul · Married on 12/15/2017

The band was great and made our Christmas Party a ton of fun. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Jaykob Kendrick Band's reply:

Thanks so much Paul. We are extremely honored that you all booked us for another year to assist with your corporate holiday party. We had a great time last year and this year can only get better.

Lauren · Married on 04/08/2017

Jaykob and Josh were the highlight of our 2017 wedding. Guests were impressed by their talent and couldn't believe what they were hearing was the result of 2 performers. They were fun, easy to work with and an incredible value! They performed our ceremony and reception and exceeded our expectations for both! I highly recommend this group for any of your event entertainment needs!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Jaykob Kendrick Band's reply:

We greatly appreciate your kind works Lauren. We had so much fun with you all outside and were glad to have been apart of it.

Mike · Married on 11/04/2016

Amazing talent, would book or recommend them anytime music is needed. Much better than having a DJ.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Jaykob Kendrick Band's reply:

Hi Mike. Thanks so much for your kind words. We greatly appreciate it.

Jennifer · Married on 10/11/2014

Without a doubt, hiring Jaykob to perform at my 2014 wedding was the best decision I made during the entire wedding planning process. Leading up to the big day, he was very responsive and helped keep things stress free during a very stressful time. He shared his extensive book of songs with me, and I chose exactly which ones I wanted him to play. He even learned a new song at my request! On the big day, he brought all of his professional sound equipment and looked awesome. He played all of my requests and kept my guests dancing the whole time! I had the time of my life dancing and singing along with my bridesmaids. Over the years, I continue to receive compliments about him from my family and friends, and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 09/26/2018
    Jaykob Kendrick Band 3
    Jaykob Kendrick Band 4

Jaykob Kendrick Band's reply:

Jennifer, thank you so much for this awesome review. You all were great to work with and hope to be able to perform for you all again one day. Again thanks so much!

Heather · Married on 07/05/2014

This group is always a pleasure to work with! Professionals that know how to entertain. Always willing to go the extra mile to give the client what they want. I will definitely work with them again and would recommend to others.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Jaykob Kendrick Band's reply:

Thanks so much for this wonderful review Heather. We definitely look forward to seeing you all again!

Kristin · Married on 04/16/2011

We hired Jaykob to play our 2011 wedding and could not have made a better decision. He not only played us down the aisle (acoustically), but did an incredible job of reading the room and playing songs that everyone wanted to hear during the recption. What Jaykob accomplishes as a one-man-band is mind-blowing. Not only that, but he learned songs specifically for the Mother/Son, Father/Daughter & First dances. He was timely, professional, and made our wedding extra-special. I couldn't recommend Jaykob more to play an event.

Sent on 09/20/2018

Jaykob Kendrick Band's reply:

Hi Kristin. Thanks so much for your great words regarding the service. We hope to do something specialfl for you all again one day. Again thanks!

John · Married on 09/22/2018

3.8
      3.0

Good R&B band.. they were punctual and kept the crowd moving. This was a backyard party with about 50 ppl.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Hi John,

Thanks so much for your great review. We had an awesome time playing for your 50th birthday party.