Jaydyn Blair Photography Reviews

1 User photo

Jaydyn Blair Photography 1
  • Emma

Emma Jones · Married on 05/18/2019

Fast, professional, friendly - and beautiful photos!

We loved working with Jaydyn Blair. From our first meeting for the free engagement shoot where she made us feel comfortable and worked with our schedule to capture beautiful photos on the beach, to the wedding where she was able to navigate a freak rainstorm, some of my bossy relatives, and seemingly anything else that came up, Jaydyn was always professional, straightforward, and on point. She delivered beautiful photographs that focused on the people and captured the feelings of the day remarkably well. I was also impressed by how quick she was, especially with large group shots that can be difficult. I would highly recommend Jaydyn.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Jaydyn Blair Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Emma. I loved working with you and Ryan. I loved your idea for holding hands behind a wall but not seeing each other before the wedding.

JOAN · Married on 02/17/2018

I was highly recommended to Jaydyn Blair Photography by the officiants of my daughter's wedding Wayne and Jacque Edmiston of One Spirit Ministries. Our daughter's wedding ceremony took place in Pismo Beach, six hours from us, so all of our pre wedding correspondence was through emails and phone conversations. Jaydyn was very prompt with her replies and extremely easy to communicate with before the wedding! She and her assistant were very professional and accommodating with all of our picture requests. We were emailed a sneak peek of our photos within hours of the wedding as promised! Jaydyn took absolutely gorgeous photos! We could not be more satisfied with the entire experience and would very highly recommend Jaydyn Blair Photography!

Sent on 02/21/2018
    Jaydyn Blair Photography 2

Jaydyn Blair Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Joan. I really enjoyed working with you and your wonderful family.

Sara · Married on 09/03/2017

Jaydyn was wonderful. Having a wedding in a city I wasn't familiar with could've been stressful, but Jaydyn made it easy. The weather was a but unpredictable the day of the wedding but she came prepared and ready with plan B. We didn't need an alternative plan afterall but it was great.

The photos turned out beautiful!!!! My husband and our families were very pleased with the photos.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/24/2017

Jaydyn was amazing! We loved her work from the free engagement session with our dog, and coming to our rehearsal and the wedding! She has an eye for naturals which our wedding was about!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Krissy · Married on 06/03/2017

Jaydyn is amazing! She shot our engagement and wedding photos and they are all absolutely beautiful. She was even able to get photos of our large family and bridal party with everyone, even all the kids, smiling! She made all of us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. We love working with Jaydyn and her team and will definitely work with her again in the future.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Michele · Married on 12/11/2016

Like most anxious brides, we want the best we can get in our budgets for the perfect wedding. I interviewed several photographers and looked at multiple portfolios. I really liked Jaydens style and the price was right. I had 2 photographers, Jayden and another professional that she privided, my pictures are absolutely breathtaking. Creative and professional. She captured moments I didnt even think about taking. A really nice touch was after the wedding she would send a few "sneak peaks" of our photos. Very cute flash drive in a rustic box was sent just a few weeks later. Thank you Jayden for our beautiful memories you captured. I couldnt be happier with our pictures.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Corina · Married on 07/09/2016

Jaydyn is an amazing, talented photographer!! She captured every moment! You didn't even know she was there! She made you feel so comfortable, and the pictures are so beautiful!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Tammy · Married on 11/05/2016

Jaydyn was one of the best investments of our wedding. She's personable,
    direct, and has such a lovely photography style. She was easy to work with
    and responsive leading up to the wedding. On the day of Jaydyn was punctual
    and worked her magic! Once we took group shots we barely noticed she was
    there. Our photos are so special, she captured many candid shots to
    remember our perfect day for a lifetime. I highly recommend her services to
    everyone! You won't regret it!

Sent on 05/24/2017