Jaydee Reid Photography Reviews

5 | San Juan, PR

5 Reviews for Jaydee Reid Photography

Lauren · Married on 10/25/2015

Jaydee was amazing! She made me feel comfortable, she was so sweet and very flexible considering she moved after I booked her and didn't charge us for that! She was incredibly good at communicating and making sure I LOVED my photos!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Lauren,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It was an honor to be part of your special day and I appreciate you sharing your experience with me to other brides.

Alison · Married on 10/04/2014

Jaydee was amazing starting from our engament pictures to our wedding pictures everything was very natural and easy and fun!!!

Sent on 11/08/2014

Meko · Married on 03/01/2014

Working with Jaydee and crew was absolutely amazing. When I fist choose a photographer I did not want anyone that would feel uncomfortable around my family and I or vise versa because I know that would make for a weird day. On our wedding day I can honestly say that they helped make our day. The day was full of laughter, tears and tons of joy. The day flowed and they were there every step of they way and caught moments that we didn't even know they were there for. Simply amazing I definitely recommend her for any bride and I will use her for our families next event.

Sent on 04/02/2014

Hi Alexzandrea,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am very happy we were there to capture such a great time for you and your family. We will always be your photographers. It will be an honor to be part of your families future events.

Jaydee
  • User3659175 · event on: 10/05/2013

Jaydee was delightful, bright, positive, sweet, blended in with the party - 40 pp., two separate venues - caught some fabulous shots of the children as well as the feel of the celebration. Didn't miss anyone. We all love the photos!!! And will definitely call on her again! Thank you Jaydee!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Jaydee Reid Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for such a great review. I had a fantastic time and loved every minute of it.

See you soon! :)

Maria · Married on 08/08/2013

Jaydee is an awesone photographer!!! I loved all my pictures, she captured every special moment. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!!! She is also very responsible and professional.

Sent on 09/05/2013

Jaydee Reid Photography's reply:

I loved being able to be part of your special day and hope you continue to record all your special memories. Thank you for a great review.

Hope to see you again soon!