Daniele Pierangeli Reviews

Daniele Pierangeli 6
Daniele Pierangeli 7

allison Frilegh · Married on 06/18/2019

Best photographer!

Daniele and Marco were the highlight of our wedding! They were so much fun to work with and extremely talented. All out guests told us that they were by far our best vendor. Not only did they take fantastic photos, but they were a great addition to our party. They were creative and really used the lighting to enhance the photos. If you ever have the chance to use Daniele for an event - I would highly suggest doing so!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Daniele Pierangeli's reply:

OMG!! Thank you so much dear Allison, it was a true honor and a real pleasure for me to attend your Wedding in Tuscany.. and of course, a lot of fun!!
    Also great meeting u again in Venice one week after and who knows, maybe next time in Toronto?

Thanks again and wish u all the best,
    Daniele Xx

Elaine Yeung · Married on 06/12/2019

Thanks Daniele!

Daniele was great and we are very pleased with the end product. He was always quick to respond on all matters, he arrived on time and gave us great service, and everyone loves our photos. Highly recommended. We are from Canada so there was some initial worry about blindly hiring him without meeting him and only trusting online reviews, but we are super stoked we decided to go with him. Thanks Daniele!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Daniele Pierangeli's reply:

Hello der Elaine and thank you so much for your kind words!
  • Stuart

Stuart Hotwagner · Married on 05/30/2019

Excellent Photographer Beautifully Captured Our Destination Wedding In Italy

We found Daniele online and instantly knew we wanted to work with him. His work was outstanding, prices fair, and his responses were prompt. We were big on having naturalistic, non-staged photos so Daniele very much worked with our taste. We are in love with the photos he and his team captured. It has been a great joy sharing them with family. The photos were beautifully captured, reflected our wedding day and were delivered in the time promised. He was very flexible with our wedding day. Coming from the USA, we never had the chance to meet vendors in person prior to the wedding, but Jay Studio was excellent to work with and we were thrilled to find them! Can't recommend them enough

Sent on 08/29/2019
    Daniele Pierangeli 14
    Daniele Pierangeli 15
    Daniele Pierangeli 16

Dani · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing experience & excellent photography!

We traveled to Italy from the US for our wedding in November 2018. I was nervous about finding a photographer online, without being able to meet them first or know anyone else personally that worked with them. I contacted numerous photographers in Italy, read tons of reviews, looked at photo galleries, and talked to my photographer friends about how to choose a photographer in a different country who would be there for one of the most special days of our lives.

From start to finish, Daniele and Jay Studio were wonderful to work with. Through email, Daniele was responsive, professional, super nice, and helpful. He answered all of my questions, was honest & straightforward, and kept in touch in the months leading up to the wedding.

On the day of, we had two photographers - Daniele and Marco. They were both wonderful!! I can't say enough good things about them. They arrived on time and made us feel so comfortable right from the beginning. We didn't have to think about anything - they directed poses, locations, and photographed us just being ourselves. They really made it easy and stress-free.

The photographs we received are AMAZING. I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. The lighting, style, and how they captured our happiness is truly amazing. Every time I look at them, I am reminded of the wonderful, special day we had.

I would highly recommend Jay Studio to photograph your wedding! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Daniele Pierangeli's reply:

Ohh dear.. did I really miss to reply to all those lovely words of yours??
    Thank you so much, dear Dani, for your trust, and I'm so glad I loved the photos as I did..
    Hope to see u soon, in the future.. have a great day, and thanks again,
    Daniele Xx

Silvie · Married on 08/01/2018

Daniele & Tereza did our engagement shoot in Prague in the summer 2017 and because we were more than happy with the outcome, we asked them to shoot our wedding in August 2018 in Krkonose mountains in the Czech Republic. The pictures they took at our wedding reflect perfectly the happy and easy going atmosphere of our wedding day and we are extremely grateful that it was them who shot our big day. Thanks to them we'll be able to keep the lovely memories of our day forever! <3 Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Alanna · Married on 06/14/2018

Daniele is professional, super friendly and put's you at east. He really takes into consideration your desires for the day and tailors the service to suit you. He is on time and works hard throughout the day. I would not hesitate to recommend his service! The end results are stunning.

Sent on 08/09/2018
    Daniele Pierangeli 17
    Daniele Pierangeli 18
    Daniele Pierangeli 19

Meaghan · Married on 06/08/2018

We had an AMAZING experience using Jay Studio. Daniele was super easy to communicate with to make sure all of the details of our day were perfect and he was SUPER flexible. We have gotten so many wonderful compliments on our photos and couldn't be happier with our experience.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Brittny · Married on 05/19/2018

Daniele and his team made our day so incredibly special. He went out of his way to ensure that we could do an engagement shoot at the most perfect time of day in the most perfect city. We are in love with every single photo that was taken and would recommend Jay Studio to absolutely anyone - we even have friends in Canada (where we live) wanting to fly them on for their weddings. Thanks for making a perfect day even more special!

Sent on 08/10/2018
    Daniele Pierangeli 28
    Daniele Pierangeli 29
  • Y

Yan · Married on 05/16/2018

Everything from start to finish was impeccable. They were real professionals, very pleasant to work with, and extremely helpful. They turned my rainy wedding into an absolute dream! Everyone I've shown the pictures to were in awe of how beautiful they were. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Aideen · Married on 03/23/2018

Daniele Pierangeli was the best decision we made in relation to our wedding. He could not have been easier to work with & our photos are completely stunning. Everybody is talking about how great they are. I would 100% recommend that anybody book him for photography !! So so so nice also.

Sent on 08/04/2018
    Daniele Pierangeli 30
    Daniele Pierangeli 31
  • M · Married on 11/24/2017

We traveled to Rome from the United States for an elopement. We were a little apprehensive making arrangements online. On the day of our ceremony our photographer, Luca, and our celebrant, Francesca, met us at the designated place, walked with us to our final destination, and took in our suggestions. The photographs are absolutely stunning. There were a variety of historical settings, along with candid and posed photographs. Luca did a brilliant job capturing the emotions on a day that will forever be dear to our hearts. It was a very simple and pleasant experience working with Luca's professionalism and style. We are beyond pleased with our photographs. The entire experience was exceptional.

Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/22/2018
    Daniele Pierangeli 32
    Daniele Pierangeli 33
    Daniele Pierangeli 34

Steve · Married on 10/18/2017

Daniele Pierangeli was the absolute best photographer! We really didn't have a plan for our wedding day in Rome, since it wasn't your typical wedding ceremony. We just had a rough idea of how we wanted it to go and what photos we were hoping for. Daniele steered us through all our ambiguity with the best suggestions and delivered some of the most breathtaking photos of our special day. He even suggested the restaurant that we ended up having our wedding dinner at (Babbetts the best food!) Facing a transportation issue from our hotel he was able to arranged for a van to pick us up and take us around to all the beautiful locations for our photo shoots. The best part of the whole experience was Daniele himself. He's truly wonderful to be around and has the best personality. The anticipation to see our photo album was killing us thankfully that didn't last long as Daniele was able to get our photo album completed a month ahead of his original quote. He's simply the best! If you book him he won't disappoint promise.

Sent on 11/08/2017
    Daniele Pierangeli 42
    Daniele Pierangeli 43
    Daniele Pierangeli 44

Ruth · Married on 09/02/2017

Daniele from Jay Studio was the photographer for our wedding in Tuscany this year. They (him and the other Daniele who make up Jay-Studio) were always super responsive on email, and so thorough. We were stressed about quite a few parts of the wedding, but never about the photography. On the day, Daniele was so calm and reassuring - we could just relax knowing he was capturing all the photos we wanted. He happily provided a few photos straight after the wedding that we could use as thank you cards, and the full collection followed a month later. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/08/2017
    Daniele Pierangeli 45
    Daniele Pierangeli 46
    Daniele Pierangeli 47
  • Z

Zowie · Married on 08/12/2017

We travelled from Australia to meet Daniele from Jay Studio to have him photograph a very special engagement shoot for us, we asked if he was willing to travel to Riomaggiore on Easter weekend which we thought would be a no for sure, but he agreed and I'm so thankful that this man loves his job as much as we loved our photos, he was professional, made us smile and laugh and was very helpful with giving us tips on how/where to stand!

I only wish that I could have him over to photograph our wedding as the photos we received are so amazing, and an experience we will never forget!

I highly recommend Jay Studio and wish that he was in australia so all my friends could book in!

Once again, Thankyou so much for our beautiful prints, we will never forget our Italian holiday, or our stay in Riomaggiore!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 08/12/2017

Exceptional work from Daniele . Such a pleasure to be around and made the day extra fun for us. Photos back within a week! So lucky to have had him on our day ❤️

Sent on 08/23/2017

Carlye · Married on 05/23/2017

Jay studio photography was amazing! I could not have dreamed of more lovely pictures and the photographers were amazing as well. My husband and I traveled from Florida to get married in Rome with 16 friends and family members. Daniele and his team fit right in the party. He met us the day before for a quick rehearsal and on the big day, they helped set up the ceremony to ensure beautiful moments were captured. The ceremony pictures afterwards were incredible too. We have so many candid moments- I honestly didn't even realize he took so many pictures there until he sent them back. The team was not only talented, but fun! It was so nice to have such an amazing team on our special day.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Larry · Married on 04/22/2017

Jay Studio provided professional service and the photos that were taken were beautiful. You couldn't have asked for anything better.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Niamh · Married on 03/25/2017

Amazing photographer. Good fun. Cool easy Pictures. Wonderful to work with. Patient and easy going.

Sent on 04/05/2017

Crystal · Married on 03/20/2017

I contacted Daniele because I loved his way of telling love stories. Living in the US and planning a ceremony in Rome had its hurdles but Daniele was so great at communicating with me as I badgered him with endless questions via email and text. Words are inadequate to describe how much I valued working with Daniele. He simply made the entire experience perfect. His attention to detail, knowledge of lighting and overall artistry are incomparable. We have so many beautiful images. We can not recommend Daniele enough!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Swati · Married on 03/19/2017

I am a film director and have a keen eye when it comes to the kind of photos/ pictures I like. So, when it came to my wedding day, I knew it was going to be a big decision for me to entrust another photographer to capture the essence of my wedding. And boy, am I glad we chose Daniele at J-Studios?!! After looking through many portfolios of various photographers, my fiancée and I found Daniele at weddingwire.com – the first two things that caught our eye in Daniele’s photography is the beauty of the shots and also the ease with which the bride & groom related to his lens. We had seen quite a few wedding albums with technically perfect or even gorgeous photos, yet the bride & groom looked stiff and almost model like. Not so in Daniele’s pictures. All his photos showed the couples at ease, relaxed, laughing and being themselves. So we understood that Daniele had a way of making a couple comfortable and decided to go with him. The moment we met Daniele in Venice – a day before our wedding, we were sure we had made the right choice. We found an easy camaraderie with him and I knew that I could trust him to capture the essence of my wedding! And he did. To our disappointment, we actually had a rather incompetent wedding planner but Daniele took charge with great ease. He was with us for 6 hours like a friend and confidante and it was because of him our wedding went smoothly! At the end we were left with pictures that are drop-dead gorgeous, AND we have found ourselves a new friend named Daniele!

Sent on 09/04/2017
  • I

Ilenia · Married on 09/23/2016

with Jay Studio was love at first time. a very preparing and funny staff leave us beautiful image and video of our best day of life.
    we thank they forever for this.
    ;)

Sent on 02/27/2017

Darcy · Married on 09/21/2016

Amazingly professional and beautiful photos! Every single one of them came out so much better than we had ever anticipated. "Pinterest" worthy photos at an amazing price. We are so incredibly pleased with the result.

Sent on 11/27/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/10/2016

We couldn't be any happier to have chosen Jay studio to take our wedding photos. Daniele and Luca were brilliant and made us feel so comfortable! We can't wait to see the finished result, thank you so much!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Roza · Married on 09/10/2016

We asked for spontaneous photos and that´s exactly what Daniele did! Daniele has such an amazing talent for capturing ‘moments’ which is exactly what you want on your wedding day. It’s not the formal photos that remind you how great your day was – it’s the natural fun and excitement that is so important to be documented. Thank you so much again, the photos are absolutely amazing!!

Sent on 03/06/2017