Jay Event Design, LLC Reviews

4 | Silver Spring, MD

4 Reviews for Jay Event Design, LLC

Rakira · Married on 05/19/2012

Lori at J Event Design could not have been a better wedding planner. She stayed in touch with me from the start of wedding plans until the wedding day! She was creative and confident which kept me calm.... if there were a need for changes at the last minute she improvised so well that everything seemed very natural! She decorated my bouquets and center pieces and she personally designed and decorated my Wedding Gazebo. She had a place reserved for me on the beach when it was time to walk down to the shore... Her prices were extremely reasonable however I would have paid more for the excellent and gorgeous job that she did!

Thank You Lori for making my Wedding day so beautiful and special!

Sent on 05/29/2012

Latoya · Married on 09/03/2011

Lori with Jay Event Design was so awesome. Time was definitely a factor in and throughout my planning process and Lori found a way to make everything come together seamlessly and beautifully. Everyone had an amazing time, everything was put together just right, our wedding was so unique it totally fit our personality all the way around. I'm so appreciative and thankful for the time, thoughtfulness, and personal touches she added to make our day that much more special.

Sent on 05/27/2012

Natasha · event on: 11/06/2010

Jay Event Design put together a great baby shower complete with wonderful decor (some hand made items that we still keep in my daughter's room as decor), great interactive games, and a smooth transitional flow from activity to activity. I could just put my swollen feet up and enjoy!

Sent on 04/28/2013
  • Lynnette

Lynnette · Married on 10/19/2013

We were very impressed by the services that we received.

Sent on 10/31/2013