26 Reviews for Jax Video

High-Def Video (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Raw Footage (1)
DVD (1)

Wow!! We are so amazed and impressed with Lee from Jax Video! Lee was a professional from start to finish! He stays on top of timelines, offers great advice, and made the entire process smooth and easy! On the day of the wedding he showed up early and began filming right away, he blended right in and made everyone feel at home in front of the camera! We had so much fun shooting with Lee and his skills with a camera are fantastic! My wife and I just received our video on a bluray disc and it is amazing! I cannot say enough good things! We are so happy we chose Jax Video!

Profile Picture Hunter, 6/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I am so happy we chose Lee to capture our wedding day on video! I booked with him a while before our wedding but he made sure to stay in touch with us and go over details before the big day. From the start of the wedding day he made myself, my groom, and our bridal party feel completely comfortable with the video process! He used every opportunity to get great shots and I truly cannot wait to see the finished product. Lee is so nice and professional, and his prices are very competitive in the wedding videography market. I was so nervous about feeling awkward on film, but Lee made it easy for us to act natural and he caught every special moment for us and our guests having a great time!

Profile Picture Jena, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Words cannot describe how happy I am with Jax Video. Lee is an awesome videographer. He captured every moment in detail and made it perfect. I couldn’t have asked for a better videographer. He will get your input and intertwine it with his ideas. Lee will make your wedding unique. You do not have to worry about anything, that’s one thing you can check off your list and move on without thinking twice about. I LOVE my highlights and video!! He will do everything to make your wedding feel like fairytale.

Profile Picture Farha, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Lee is ABSOLUTELY fantastic!!! He was exceptionally professional, patient and went above and beyond to accommodate all the different things I wanted to fit into my filming schedule. His quality of work is just phenomenal. Yes, I did want excellent work and outcome and I prayed for it, however you just never know how things will turn out. Lee did not disappoint me. He captured the day in its true essence. He had great lighting, the sound was crisp and clear and his video was full of colour and very vibrant. Let's talk about his cinematic reel... GET IT! Absolutely worth the investment. To be able to share with others a quick snapshot of your day was such a treat and soooooo appreciated by our guests who get to share in your day all over again - versus hogging the longer video all to yourself :) . So Lee if you read these reviews - thank you so much for your work, your diligence and professionalism. See you are the vow renewal or whatever else that comes our way :)

Profile Picture makyba, 11/8/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, Cinematic

We were more than impressed with our highlight film! It was about 6 minutes long and we did not want it to be over. I literally had tears in my eyes while watching it for the first time!! He did change our selected song to one that he chose. Initially, I was nervous, but once I heard Robin Thicke's " Rest of My Life" play I was like "YESSS THIS IS IT" lol. He was on time to the venue and worked well with our photographers! My advice: choose the highlight video because the drone was definitely a nice touch!! SN: He was extremely affordable compared to other videographers we interviewed!

Profile Picture Naquaisah, 10/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray

All I can say is Lee with Jax Video is AMAZING. We were actually going to leave off the videographer from our wedding because of cost and not finding a service that could help us receive the vision we wanted, then one day I ran into Jax Video's website. I called Lee and he helped us in all aspects of booking and executing our wedding video! Lee was amazing to deal with, from the planning to our actual wedding day and I can honestly say that I am extremely happy with his professionalism and final video... if you need a videographer, do not look any further than Jax Video!!!

Profile Picture Randy, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Lee was great to work with at our Ponte Vedra Beach wedding in September. He was a very pleasant and professional person to work with, and he caught some beautiful footage of our beach wedding. Even with really strong winds he managed to get his drone camera in the air and steady to get the shots me and my husband wanted. The highlight video and full length video were edited beautifully. I could not have hoped for better. Reasonably priced and worth every penny.

Profile Picture Amanda , 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Cinematic

Jax Video is by far the best in the business. For our wedding, we chose to take the raw footage only and tackle the project on our own. This didn’t faze Lee, and he provided a product with unmatchable quality and quantity that we could not be happier with. Lee not only caught the moments we wanted, but went above and beyond to direct the moments we didn’t know we needed. From his state-of-the-art equipment, to the angels at which he caught them, he made every second count. Dim lighting means nothing when Lee is behind the lens, because everything came out with perfect quality. Best of all, Lee was like a ninja. He was there to catch the moment, but never in the way of the procession. I could not ask for a better experience, a better videographer or a better person to trust with the most important day of our lives. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Liz, 4/19/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Lee was such a pleasure to work with as our wedding videographer. From the very beginning of our communication, he was always very quick to respond and accommodating to our requests. Our wedding day was so much fun, and thanks to Lee, we are able to relive it forever. Our highlight video as well as the full footage video had a really quick turn around time. We were so pleased with the work that Lee did, I would recommend him to everyone! Thank you, Lee, for helping us forever remember our special day!

Profile Picture User5186471, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We originally did not intend on getting a videographer and so glad we did thanks to Lee and his partner. He was great in every aspect. It’s really true what they say…it goes by super quick and there are so many moments you just don’t remember because you don’t have the time to process it all. Every couple will tell you pictures are the most important but after working with Lee I’d say video is just as important. There were times throughout watching the video where I kept saying, “I don’t remember that”. Lee captured those moments for us so we could forever look back on and not let those little yet so meaningful memories fade. During the wedding Lee did a great job taking charge. He directed us and made sure we did what we needed to do which really makes you feel reassured and confident your video will come out great. His highlight film will have you holding back your tears and his prices are unbeatable too. Communication is a big factor for me and Lee never disappoints. He always returns your emails as quickly as possible and is always so incredibly nice that it makes it very pleasant to work with him. He is OUTSTANDING and one less thing you have to stress about.

Profile Picture Valerie, 1/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We are totally happy that we choose JaxVideo! Lee was amazing. He was on top of every detail, and his team mate was exceptional; we didn’t have to worry about anything at all!

Awesome Job!!

Iris

Profile Picture Iris, 11/8/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Lee was great! He was on time and so sweet. He was always around us but so quiet that we didn't even notice him. I really loved our preview and cannot wait to see the actual video! He pulled me aside a few times to add in the special touches to our video. We LOVED him.

Profile Picture Rebekah, 6/20/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

I had the most amazing experience with Lee filming our wedding. He was on point, super easy to communicate with, and the end product far exceeded my expectations. We had a vision for the video that was out of the "classic" realm and Lee really delivered. He was able to capture the "fun" and the energy of the event and I couldn't be happier. The cinematic short video brought tears to my eyes and the DVD of footage quenched my need to relive it over and over again.

Thank you Lee, over and over again!

Profile Picture Kristy, 4/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I have nothing but AMAZING things to say about the job Lee at Jax Video did for my wedding! During one of the most stressful times of my life, Lee brought a calmness and provided flexibility to guarantee that my video was a success. He guided us throughout the day to get amazing shots, but stayed nearly invisible during the intimate moments. My video captured so much more than I was able to see at my wedding, and I would highly recommend Jax Video for any and all of your video needs!

Profile Picture Nikki, 6/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Lee was so great! Everytime my husband and I turned around at the wedding he was there, meaning he got every shot! I haven't received my video yet but I can't wait to! I know it's going to be great!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 5/25/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

I searched for great quality video at a good price for a LONG time. I finally found Jax Video. Lee was great. He responds to emails and texts seriously immediately. He was great during the ceremony and reception staying unnoticed throughout. He had the DVDs edited and mailed about a week after the wedding and they were great. We love them and are so happy with them!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 1/19/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

We have not received our video yet so I will update this review when we do.

Lee was amazing! He went above and beyond to get everything that I wanted at my wedding. He was so easy to work with and we had a blast with him. He did not even complain when he had to sit in the room with 10 girls while 7 of us did our hair/makeup and talked about girl things hahaha. At the ceremony and reception I knew he was there but he was so good at getting his shots without being in your face, which I really appreciated. I don't know much about equipment but my husband does and he said Lee's was top notch. Thanks for everything Lee!

UPDATE: Sorry everyone just realized I never updated my review when I received my DVD a few months ago. Lee did a fantastic job on the overall video of our wedding. He captured everything I asked him to and more and I am so happy to have this video to watch whenever I want. My favorite thing was the Highlight Film. Everything about it was perfect. Lee is a fantastic editor and I loved the song he picked out to go with it. The highlight film is great to show to friends and family because it is only 7 minutes but it captures everything about the wedding without forcing people to watch 2 hours worth of footage (which I love to do but I know others don't hahahaha). Thanks again Lee!!!

Profile Picture Mallorie, 10/20/12, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography

If you are looking for a wonderful videographer Lee at Jax Video should be your only consideration!!! He did such a wondeful job with my wedding. He was very professional even when it came to answering the numerous emails that I sent as my wedding got closer :) After the wedding, Lee stayed in close contact and and had my video to me in a very timely manner. I was very excited to share my highlight film, as well as the entire video. I definately reccommed using a videography as these are memories that will last a life time, and lee @ Jax Video is the one to call on!!!

Profile Picture Haley, 9/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Lee was phenomenal! He fit us in when we requested his services at the very last minute. (We went back and forth on whether to have a videographer, and we're both so glad we did!) He was very responsive and friendly - he got back to my fiance and I immediately every time we contacted him. He was prompt - on the day of the wedding he arrived early and got everything set up in plenty of time. He was incredibly accomodating, both with us and in working with our photographer (since they had to work around each other for some photo ops). I was nervous about being videotaped, but Lee did a great job making me feel comfortable and also of blending in so that we actually forgot we were even being recorded most of the time! He sent us the highlight video just a couple weeks after the wedding, and it was perfect, capturing some of the sweetest moments of that special day and making us (and our family and friends) laugh and cry. Lee got our full wedding DVD to us quickly as well, and we loved it even more than the highlights! He captured so many of the special details that would have escaped us, as well as the big moments and the fun that we loved reliving as we watched the video. Lee does awesome work, and his prices have got to be the best around! We would recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture jessica, 6/29/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I reviewed several different videographers films but when we watched some of Lee's work on his website we really fell in love with his overall style of videography. His work really captured all the emotion and the fun that a wedding generally entails. We contacted him right away and discovered he lived quite far from where we would be having the wedding. Nevertheless he was extremely accomodating and told us he would travel to us and shoot our wedding film. Lee was also really awesome about staying in contact with us and about being prompt on all the little details. He was a very friendly, down to earth person and he made us feel comfortable the whole time while shooting our prep, our ceremony and the reception. Overall, we love our highlight video and full film!!! It makes us cry, it makes us laugh and lets us see all the little things that we missed on the day because it really does fly by. We're so glad that we went with our gut feeling after seeing Lee's unique work, and we're extremely happy that we chose Jax Video to capture our special day!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 4/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Lee is amazing. My parents and I decided to have a videographer less than 6 weeks before our big day. Lee made it happen on our limited budget, he worked with us to accommodate our needs and desires. On the day of our wedding, he showed up promptly and professionally and ensured that all of our special moments were documented on film. We now have a lasting memory of our entire ceremony and reception. Our highlight film was short and sweet showing all the fun/cute times in a easily shareable length. Lee had our highlight film ready the very next week and our wedding tapes about 3-4 days after that. I could not have asked for a better experience with Lee from Jax Video. I would highly recommend him to any and all brides and grooms in the area!

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/18/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I looked long and hard for a videographer for our wedding. We were really surprised how expensive other wedding video services were and all the 'extras' they charged for. We were so lucky to find Lee, he was really great!!! Not only were his services reasonably priced but he was flexible in meeting our needs and the video quality was awesome! He also provided us with a 'wedding trailer', kind of a 3 minute summary of the wedding day put to music. It was so easy to share with all of our family and friends and was really well done. We really can't say enough about Lee and his videography services!!! We would, and have already, recommended him to friends.

Profile Picture Allana, 11/4/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

If you're looking for a wedding videographer, look no further!! Lee has such an incredible talent for videography! What attracted me to his style of videography is that he not only knows exactly how to get the most creative and unique angles, he also uses his gopro drone to get images from the above, through and all around your ceremony or venue site! His skill for editing is unmatched, and his song choice to match the edited final video couldn't be more on point! All of my friends and family thought that our highlight wedding film was a movie trailer because of how well done and professional it looked!

Profile Picture Katie , 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Lee does amazing work! He is quick to answer emails and text messages and kept my hubby and my best interests in mind. I barely saw him at the wedding, he melt away into the background, but his footage is amazing and he got those special moments you don't remember! thank you Lee!!

Profile Picture Suzi, 5/5/12, 5 Reviews