Jax Video Reviews

28 | Jacksonville, FL

28 Reviews for Jax Video

Katie · Married on 08/08/2015

If you're looking for a wedding videographer, look no further!! Lee has such an incredible talent for videography! What attracted me to his style of videography is that he not only knows exactly how to get the most creative and unique angles, he also uses his gopro drone to get images from the above, through and all around your ceremony or venue site! His skill for editing is unmatched, and his song choice to match the edited final video couldn't be more on point! All of my friends and family thought that our highlight wedding film was a movie trailer because of how well done and professional it looked!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Suzi · Married on 05/05/2012

Lee does amazing work! He is quick to answer emails and text messages and kept my hubby and my best interests in mind. I barely saw him at the wedding, he melt away into the background, but his footage is amazing and he got those special moments you don't remember! thank you Lee!!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Lamar and I would like to sincerely thank Lee for his services with our wedding last October. Upon meeting him for the first time, he was very professional and well prepared to show a presentation of his previous work. He was eager to listen to ideas we had about our vision of how I'd like the wedding to be captured. He made us feel like he was the one that could deliver our vision exactly how we wanted it.

The day of the wedding, he arrived on time and captured every aspect of our special day. The wedding video was put together beautifully, but we wanted Lee to add a few more moment to the DVD. He didn't hesitate to modify and add more footage. We were SO grateful for his understanding and also the modified version (not to mention he completed it so quickly). The highlight video was AMAZING! My friends and family cannot stop gushing over how nice it was put together. I wish Lee nothing but success as he was the best choice for my husband and I for our special day.

If anyone is seeking a professional and talented videographer, than look no further than Lee/JaxVIdeo. You won't be disappointed!

Sincerely,