Javier Pinked Photographer Reviews

4.7 out of 5 rating

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Cecil M. Married on 07/01/2022

Love story & wedding

We had the pleasure of working with Javier for our Love story and wedding photoshoots. Our love story took place in San Juan and although it was HOT (4:30 pm) we were able to get some amazing shots in. Javier sent a couple pics the same day so we could have a sneak peek. I can't wait to see the final photos. The wedding took place at Courtyard Marriott Isla Verde Beach Resort. He was very flexible and attentive to our request.

I highly recommend!!
  • Dylan
    Dylan R. Married on 05/20/2022

Absolutely wonderful experience.

Javier went above and beyond to capture some amazing shots. He was professional at all times and flexible. He brought his assistant who was also a pleasure to work with. He made the whole experience not awkward and was very creative with our limited space. Javier was also patient in receiving his deposit and payment. I would recommend again and again.
  • Katie
    Katie F. Married on 04/30/2022

Destination Wedding Photographer

Thank you Javier and your assistant. Both were very professional. They took beautiful photographs, even though we changed plans at the last minute due to the rain. Our favorite ones were the ones that we took outdoors in between showers. Javier is highly recommended.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Pamela L. Married on 02/22/2022

Amazing person & talented photographer

Would recommend to any and every one!!!!!
    Javier was amazing! He is such a fun person and does great work. I'm so glad we hired him and cannot wait until we receive the final results. Everyone at our wedding felt so comfortable in front of his lens bc he was so personable.
    Denisha C. Married on 11/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A Eye to create magic!!!!

My experience was the best ever!!
    My husband and myself appreciated his patience and cool vibe! He has a way of capturing those special scenes that you just dream of. We have soo many beautiful pictures to choose from!! He let us do some shots that we wanted as well as helped us relax and just have fun during the shoot! Great prices and very patient! Thanks again for documenting my special moment in time.
  • Molly
    Molly P. Married on 11/13/2021

Stunning photos!!

Fransisco gave us beautiful pictures would highly recommend his service. Very reasonably priced and responded quickly! Thanks!
  • William
    William S. Married on 11/13/2021

Awesome Guy...

Javier is an amazing photographer, very creative, he will tell you what kind of story he wants to write with every picture. I can't describe how pleased he is with every detail that we ask for. He and his assistant work with us and make us enjoy the process. He will capture every moment and the pictures make you recreate that special moment. We thank Javier for his service and for making our moment super special.
  • Colon44
    Ja Colon Married on 10/31/2021

Amazing videographer!

We booked Javier last minute to record our wedding and we definitely recommend his services. He was there earlier than our scheduled time, had some cool ideas, was super professional and worked well with our photographer throughout our wedding. The video captured all the important elements of our day, as well as details of what was happening around us. It was beautifully edited and we are obsessed with it! Definitely recommend!

Contratamos a Javier de 煤ltima hora para grabar nuestra boda y definitivamente recomendamos sus servicios. Lleg贸 antes de tiempo, tuvo ideas bien cool, fue s煤per profesional y fluy贸 bien con nuestra fot贸grafa. El video captur贸 todos los elementos importantes de nuestro d铆a, y los detalles de lo que suced铆a a nuestro alrededor. Qued贸 demasiado bello y captur贸 la vibra del evento. Lo recomiendo 100%!!!!!

• Coty
    Coty Married on 10/16/2021

The best ever!

Javier was very professional from the beginning. My wedding was postponed an entire year. When that happened he had refunded me all of my money. We then signed another contract after telling him I wish to proceed with him as my photographer where I then paid him again. I have worked with tons of photographers in the past Javier was the best photographer I have ever worked with. I highly recommend him to anyone getting married. Or just looking for a special photo shoot. I feel very blessed to have found him he made my wedding memorable and we loved him. Very experienced and it showed.
    Jeff H. Married on 08/23/2021

Engagement Photoshoot

I wanted to surprise my recently proposed to Fianc茅 with a photoshoot while we were on vacation in Rincon. Javier was absolutely amazing! Javier picked such a stunning location in Aguadilla. A beach with beautiful water, brick ruins, and some of Puerto Rico鈥檚 best sunsets. We had a ton of wind but Javier was able to guide us so that we could get some great photos. Javier鈥檚 package says that he will do 80-100 photos鈥. Javier sent us all the photos he took!!!! 700+!!!! 7x what we paid for. It is so awesome to be able to see all the great photos as well as the ones that we were not ready for. Such an incredible experience and it is all thanks to Javier! Highly recommend!!!!
  • Wanda
    Wanda T. Married on 04/03/2021

Getting married soon

I can鈥檛 wait for my big day am most excited to see how the picture will come out. Am looking forward to working with you. See you in April 2021. I will update the review then
  • Yeny
    Yeny A. Married on 03/05/2021

Dedicated and Professional

Planning a destination wedding can be scary and intimidating searching for the right team to capture our special moments was made easy and possible thanks to Javier and his Wonderful team!

Our wedding was rescheduled from its original date, due to the pandemic (COVID-19). We are so thankful for how understanding Javier was and willing to be flexible and available in accommodating to our new wedding date.

For our big day, Javier and his assistant were both EXTREMELY to the most:
    polite, friendly to everyone!!
    (Other vendors, family getting in the way, staff), and very professional!
    He definitely has a gifted eye and talent for capturing special moments!

I started to follow his Instagram page and I was not disappointed. From what he shared on his Instagram page of our Wedding overjoyed me and I am so excited to see what else he captured.

Thank you Javier and to your assistant
    For being part of our special day! :)

• Joanna
    Joanna G. Married on 08/08/2020

The experience was great

He showed up on time. He was very patient. It was a very sunny day and the sun was beaming but he did an amazing job capturing photos. The photos a beautiful. He did an amazing job at taking photos of my vow renewal on the beach. The beach photos of me and my family are breathtaking.
  • Jason
    Jason E. Married on 03/01/2020

Amazing Engagement Photos.

Amazing photos....
    Javier was wonderful and went above & beyond to make sure we had the most amazing shots.
  • Jiny
    Jiny Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing job!

Javier and his helper were amazing! The quality of service was excellent, they were very professional and polite. The camera equipment they used was very advanced and offered high quality images of our wedding! Overall I recommend Javier Pinked to any event ! We truly love the pictures we got so far.
    Nerissa Married on 06/15/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Excelente a ojos cerrado y super profesional
    Sheikh F. Married on 03/08/2019

Great work

We had really a very good experience with Javier. He helped us to look around the city & take beautiful pictures. We did a family photoshoot & the pictures are awesome. The price was also reasonable.
    Sarwar M. Married on 03/08/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Awesome pictures with great value

Javier took really beautiful pictures of me and my family during our visit to San Juan last week.

I would highly recommend him for the professionalism, punctuality, quality of pictures and great value cost wise!
    Ashley Married on 12/13/2018

Javier is amazing!!

We were so pleased with the services we received from Javier. He was prompt, courteous, and professional. More importantly, he is creative and passionate about his work. His attention to detail was perfect. I was initially concerned that having a man take the photos might mean he doesnt know those little tricks to make us ladies look our best but I had nothing to worry about. He made me feel beautiful and the editing he did was top notch. Definitely recommend Javier!!
  • Yolanda
    Yolanda Married on 05/19/2018

Exceeded our Expectations!

We hired Javier the day of! Because of his great disposition and authenticity, his work is excellent! In short order, he captured the essence of our wedding and delivered more than our expectations. Great work!
    Massiel Married on 12/18/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Contrat茅 a Javier para mis fotos de embarazo. Desde principio me sent铆 a gusto ya que fue bien flexible en cuanto el d铆a, hora y lugar de preferencia. Puntual, profesional y creativo. Mis fotos fueron todo lo que esperaba. Gracias infinitas. Lo recomiendo!
    Damara E. Married on 03/17/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very professional and talented.

A day as special as a wedding has to be remembered with the best pictures and that鈥檚 what we got; the best pictures. Quality, brilliance and spontaneity altogether made these memories shine forever.
    Mario O. Married on 02/04/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fun, creative and responsible.

Fun, energetic, professional and creative.
    Dan Married on 01/23/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    You will not regret choosing Javier & his team for your wedding! Not only was he very professional, he produced very high quality work at a great price! He was even willing to travel to Culebra to service our wedding. Our wedding pictures blew us away. We can't thank him enough!
    Victoria Married on 09/01/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Javier's service extends far beyond the beautiful moments on your special wedding day. He can offer quality maternity pictures to add to the memories of your growing family too! I had no idea what I wanted or ideas, so I let him take the lead- and I loved the outcome. I'm not much for taking pictures, but he made me feel so comfortable! The quality of the pictures are superb and my feelings of being a first time mommy were totally captured. He had so many wonderful suggestions! From engagement photos and weddings to maternity and "mommy and me" pics, you won't be disappointed!!!
illustration stars