Jason's Catered Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

B. Hopkins Getting married on 03/05/2022

Engagement Party

Jason's catering did a spectacular job catering an Engagement Party in our home. They were very accommodating on the menu. The food was extremely delicious and the catering team was so professional and attentive to all of our guests. I would highly recommend them!
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa Married on 08/13/2021

Must book Jason's for your wedding + special events!

Adriana is simply the best. We are so glad we went with Jason’s catering for our big day. When my friend had her wedding at the same venue 7 years ago at the Nixon library, the one vendor that she couldn’t stop raving about was Adriana from Jason’s and now we truly experienced why. She is upbeat, personable, and knows her sh*t so well. At times, I felt like she owned the Nixon library because she knew exactly who everyone was and when they were working, and where all of the tables, layout, linens, literally everything were. When we did the walk-through, the Nixon representative was far from helpful and if it wasn’t for Adriana, we wouldn’t have been able to figure anything out.

Adriana is patient and creative. She said yes to (almost) every single request that we had and when she couldn’t do it (we were a little unreasonable), she did her best to try to accommodate that aspect into the food. She brought my signature drinks to life and added sea urchin to the menu where I knew it wasn’t something they’ve done before. I loved working with her and the team.

In summary, their attention to detail, their creativity, their patience, their staff, their drinks and their food far exceeded our expectations and without a doubt, I know you’d feel the same if you booked with Adriana from Jason’s.. All in all, the value of having Jason’s to be our caterer far exceeded the cost. I am already looking forward to our 5 year vow-renewal so we can work with Adriana again and cannot recommend her (and Jason’s catering) more than enough to all of our friends, family, and couples who are looking for the best food ever for their wedding! She’s simply the best and we miss her already!
  • Allison
    Allison K. Married on 06/06/2021

Jason’s was fabulous

We called several companies and asked if we could have kombucha served at our wedding, every vendor said “what?” . When we called Jason’s they said immediately “We can do that.”

They were great at working with our dietary restrictions and the food was amazing!
  • Estela
    Estela Married on 04/17/2021

Jason's Caterer the BEST!

Adri from Jasons saved my daughters wedding day. Our previous vendor canceled 1 month prior to April 17th date. Adri responded quickly was thorough and professional. The food was the best our guest commented best food (filet mignon and salmon) they ever had at a wedding. Cocktail hour was great and appetizers amazing. My daughter had her dream wedding.
    Jessica O. Married on 12/31/2020

Wonderful and professional

everything was so wonderful! they changed the menu to suit our tastes. they put up with my million questions. and when it came to the event they were so on top of things. everything tasted so good. kolbi beef skewers were to die for. all my guests were amazed with the food. the bartender remember everyone's drinks and kept us refilled. everything was amazing! thank you for helping us have a wonderful day we had 31 people 3 appetizers and a duet meat course with risotto and veggies.
  • Hali
    Hali L. Married on 01/18/2020

Amazing team

I am so happy with all that this catering company has done! The food was amazing and all my guest can not stop talking about how amazing the food was. The services were supper sweet and made the day run so smoothly. 10000% would are them again
  • Nawar
    Nawar Married on 01/10/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Adri and her team were amazing. They provided excellent catering services. The staff was professional, attentive, nice, diligent, and simply amazing. The food was delicious. I am not over exaggerating, it felt like gourmet food and we received many compliments from our guest. I can’t recommend them enough. The biggest and most amazing part was Adri. She was an absolute sweetheart and helped us with everything. So so so kind and we were so happy with the result. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND JASONS CATERED EVENTS!
  • Kevin
    Kevin Married on 09/21/2018
    As a seasoned Wedding Professional, and current Service Manager at two luxury brand properties in Santa Monica, I had a high expectation headed into my husband and I's wedding & reception. Jason's Catered Events did NOT disappoint. They were the perfect partner in providing all the food & beverage for our black tie wedding and "State Dinner" themed affair. Along with our Planner, they ensured our ballroom matched my vision. They provided some of the most delicious tray passed hors d'oeuvres and a plated dinner, that guests to this day, are still raving about. The team at Jason's was beyond helpful in the planning stages as well as once on-site come wedding day. Adriana is a ROCKSTAR. Quick to respond to emails and calls, and easy to accommodate our special requests.

Mike and I are truly beyond grateful to our caterer and all that they did to make our Wedding Day PERFECT. We look forward to sharing our pictures & video, and are so blessed to have picked them for our once in a lifetime day. THANK YOU!

Kevin & Mike
    Lee A. Event on: 06/09/2018
    Adiana and all the staff at Jason's Catering were outstanding!! We changed our minds several times and they adapted and even improved on our choices. So professional, completely organized and beautifully executed. This was a celebration of Life for my adored Mom and Jason's Catering made it just perfect! Cudos to you and I am very grateful for your excellent work!!
    All the best,
    Lee Ann Austin
    Cassidy Married on 03/10/2018
    Adri,
    I'm sorry for the delayed email but I'm just coming back down to reality and day to day stuff! What a magical evening you put on for Nima and I. I couldn't have ask for better food, service or night in general. You were the reason we never went to even taste at White House. You sell Jason's single handedly and that is something to be proud of. I made the correct choice when I picked you and not for a single minute have I regretted it. My guests can not stop talking about the food. You guys nailed it and I owe it to you. Thank you for making all of my dreams come true. I will be forever grateful to you!

Cassidy and Nima Taleb
    Karisa Married on 08/25/2017
    Jason's catering is hands down the best catering team with the most talented cooks! My husband and I are so pleased with how amazing the team treated us and took care of us on our wedding day. The food the absolutely DELICIOUS!!! All of our guests were craving more and couldn't stop talking about it. When you choose Jason's catering, talk to Adriana. She is so nice, helpful, and professionsal. I'm bragging about them because they are that good. I promise.
    Bridget Married on 07/01/2017
    Jasons was a perfect choice for our wedding catering. Communication with Adriana was easy and she always responded very quickly. At our first tasting we basically tried everything on the menu. It was great to be able to try so much we see what we liked. We added some very last minute late night snacks a week before the wedding and Adriana made it seem like no problem at all. When we were taking post-ceremony pictures a little cart followed us around with appetizers and drinks. During the ceremony a server found us as we were socializing with guests and asked if we wanted them to take our food back to the kitchen and get us warm plates. The attention to detail was incredible! We received compliments on the food all night. We even had a guest asking the kitchen for recipes. Thank you Jasons for the best dinner!
    Laura Married on 01/14/2017
    We highly recommend Jason’s Catered Events for your wedding. The hardest part of the process was the food tasting – everything was AMAZING! Not only was the food delicious, but the service was extraordinary. Through all the questions, changes and details it takes to plan a wedding Adriana and team were flawless. They will work within your budget and provide various options to have a wonderful event. We received so many compliments on the food! Everyone loved it. Thank you to the Jason’s team!
    Shari Event on: 09/16/2016
    Everything was excellent! We would not hesitate to have Jason's cater our next event.
    Albert Married on 09/04/2016
    We were incredibly fortunate that our venue and coordinator had a contract with Jason's in Orange. We were invited to a food tasting prior to our wedding which was a fun and festive mini feast. All of the food we tried was amazing, but the tasting helped us to nail down the theme and flavors of the menu we wanted for our wedding. The day of every single guest enjoyed their meal, and even though my bride and I were busy running around, we made sure to take the time to savor our "Surf and Turf"!
    Ryan Married on 08/05/2016
    The hardest part about this process was the food tasting...because everything was so amazing....we literally had to flip a coin as to the food we served. They went above and beyond and exceeded out expectations in every area. Adriana was very personable, and a true professional! This is a culinary gem in Orange, and we were over the moon about the food we had. A new age twist and traditional favorite meals puts this restaurant at the top of the list in our book.....Enjoy!!!!
    Eric Married on 06/04/2016

OVERALL IMPRESSION- 5/5: We highly recommend Jason's Catered Events for your next event or wedding. Working with Ali C. and her staff was nothing short of amazing. Not only was the food and service great, she worked within our budget and schedules to help as throw a wonderful wedding. Most importantly though, she made my friends and family feel like family with the kindness and smiles her staff brought to our wedding. We can't thank them enough! Check out my full review on Yelp
  • User2583162 Event on: 03/31/2016
    From our first conversation about the event to the last of the clean-up following it, every detail was anticipated and handled professionally and expertly, and every change requested was processed without complaint. We were very pleased with every aspect of our event and would highly recommend this group to anyone in the area for events large or small. I would definitely ask to work with them again when we do an event in the area.
    Pamela Event on: 02/21/2016
    Our event was a fund raiser for Alzheimer's Research at the fabulous Nixon Library. We are ballroom dancers so it was a bit different in that we needed the entire ballroom for dancing.. I found them to be very professional, friendly and flexible. I have used them for the last three years that we have been having this event and look forward to using them in the future.
    Joy Married on 11/21/2015
    We had an excellent tasting session where all our decisions were made. At the ceremony, the food was delicious and artfully displayed. The passed appetizer were very good and I highly recommend the coconut shrimp as an option. The price was very fair for the product and services provided. I upgraded to the filet mignon option and it was well worth it. The steaks melted in our mouth like butter.
    Shelby Married on 11/07/2015
    We loved Jason's! Adriana was so helpful and awesome. She was so fun and easy to work with. We had so much fun at our tasting and got the chance to meet and hang out with Jason which made it special. The day of Adriana was so on top of everything and the tables looked awesome. Our guests are still raving about the mandarin salad we had. The servers were so nice and quick. One of the best parts was the woman they assigned to my groom and I for the night who always made sure we had food and drinks it was so nice!! Totally recommend Jason's for your event!
  • User2348879 2+ years ago
    Jason's Catering provided food for our wedding and most of my guests said that it was the best wedding plate they had ever tasted!
    Rosie Married on 07/11/2015
    Jason's Catered Events catered for our nieces wedding and we were more than pleased with their service. Everybody loved the food. Jason's team is also very professional and always available for any requirement we had. Jason's Catered Events delivers high quality all the way around. The food, service and the staff are exceptional. Ali Contreras went beyond the call of duty & helped with whatever we needed help with. She kept us calm, cook & collected during a stressful time. Highly recommended!
  • Y
    Yuqi Married on 05/31/2015
    Ali from Jason's Catered Events was my life saver! I was not a bride with a super high budget, but it didn't matter to them. They treated me from day 1 as if I had a million dollars and were more then happy to work with all my requests. They were incredibly flexible and everyone loved the wedding food (which was a brunch buffet). I had so many compliments about the food and so many people told me they went back for more! What was lovely day of the wedding was they were all so on top of everything, and they even had a waiter sent out to us with refreshments and appetizers when my husband and I were off taking pictures--impressive because it was hot, the middle of the day and she had to find us in the middle of the arboretum. When we got to the reception the food was already set out for us so beautifully and we got to eat!

Ali was also amazing because I had a lot of communication problems with our Venue but as they were a preferred vendor she stepped in to help us with questions and even helped us get a hold of the venue when we couldn't. Every time I made a crazy request she was also there, and always checking in with the planning process. They were so on top of everything that I was blown away, and I would highly recommend them no matter your budget! They were low stress, delicious and so warm and friendly. I felt through the entire process that all they cared about was making sure the wedding day was going to be perfect, and that my husband and I were happy. I loved them and if I could give them a higher rating I would!