4 Reviews for JasonRic Photography

4 JasonRic Photography Reviews

We were so fortunate to have Jason as our photographer for our wedding in January! Everybody loved our pictures! They turned out great! We could tell he really loves what he does through our pictures. He took the time to edit them and we still got them back very quick after the wedding. Throughout the whole planning process, Jason answered all of our concerns promptly and he always had a great attitude! Jason was definitely one of our favorite vendors! We were so blessed to have found him! Everything went smoothly on the day of, and he was able to catch all aspects of the wedding on camera. We would DEFINITELY recommend Jasonric Photography!

Profile Picture Becky, 1/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great Job Jason! My fiance (now my wife) and I were looking for an affordable photographer who could take quality photos. Jason did a great job!

Profile Picture User3702237, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was a pleasure to work with Jason. He worked with our time table, and was professional and courteous to our guests and family members. We received great service and beautiful photos, and it was very affordable, especially considering that we had a second shooter. I was able to spend the day enjoying my wedding and guests, and didn't spend too much time being posed or taking photos--but we still got great posed and candid photos of our day.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Judy, 7/13/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jason and his second photographer were amazing. Our pictures came out wonderfully beautiful. We loved how flexible he was and we were very comfortable with him. He captured some of the best moments in our lives. Love love love his services!

Profile Picture Forida, 6/8/13, 1 Review