Jason Page Photography Reviews

9 | Corpus Christi, TX

9 Reviews for Jason Page Photography

Kim · Married on 09/17/2011

Hiring Jason Page is the best decision we made for our wedding! He was flexible and dependable which is something I wish we had had in every vendor. Then to add to this, our photos came out amazing! Everyone I have shown them too said they belong in a magazine, they are picturesque and artistic! He captured everything! the day of, you do not want to have to worry about making sure your photographer photographs everything you want to, and you don't have to with Jason. He captured every moment, every element and every person at the wedding. He really was able to tell the story of our wedding through his photos! I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/29/2011

Christina · Married on 08/28/2010

Jason was great! Anything we needed he was right there to help. He even helped us when we didn't know what to do exactly. The photographs were spectacular and the price was amazing! We were so lucky to have Jason Page as our photographer and I would recommend him to anyone who would like photo's taken.

Sent on 10/11/2010

V · Married on 07/31/2010

I loved my photos. He captured all the special moments!

Sent on 03/01/2011
  • Christie

Christie · Married on 05/22/2010

Hiring Jason Page was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. My mom is a semi-professional photographers so hiring one was very stressful. Jason was very professional and very helpful during a time that is quite stressful. He took his time to listen to our ideas while adding the creative approach. I would hire him again in a second and recommend him to anyone! Thank you Jason for capturing one of the best days of my entire life. Because of you, I am able to have long lasting memories and I appreciated that! Thanks for being so awesome amazing !

Sent on 06/18/2010

Chantal · Married on 12/27/2009

Jason took fantastic photographs of our wedding, as well as our engagement pictures. Every photo that he took for us was excellent, and we are so lucky to have such wonderful visual memories of our special day! He is incredibly professional, and went above and beyond to get the best shots of our wedding day! I would absolutely recommend using his services!

Sent on 06/04/2010
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 05/12/2012

This is definitely the best man for the job, hands down! Exceptional quality and attention to detail, highly professional, friendly and fun, flexible and responsive. I would not have chosen anyone else to capture my most important and precious memories. However, Jason's journalistic approach to photography may not be for everyone. If you prefer stuffy, posed and Photoshopped Glamor Shots, Jason is not the guy for you. But if you like authentic shots of genuine emotion with a bit of artistic translation, do not call anyone else. He captures intimate exchanges and hysterical moments you don't even recall occurring until you view his photos, and all his images take you back to the day they were taken. I like to think of his work as time travel. Phenomenal!

Sent on 06/06/2012

Kala · Married on 12/13/2009

Jason Page Photography took our engagement and wedding photos. And he was great! He even drove over to Abilene to do our engagement shoot since he was going to be in the area. For the wedding, it was like he wasn't even there! He got great shots but was able to blend in with the crowd and not be in everyone's way or be really visible. The only slightly negative thing for me was that he didn't have a lot of posing ideas for bridal party and bride/groom shots. But even with that, I was a very satisfied customer! I would definitely recommend Jason!

Sent on 06/04/2010

Jaime · Married on 10/08/2011

3.0

Jason was great to work with and gave us BEAUTIFUL pictures! We did run into one problem where one of the memory cards was corrupted, but they noticed it relatively quickly and we only lost a couple pictures of the girls getting ready. Jason is super flexible, really listened to what we wanted, and in the end produced amazing pictures that we're very happy with!

Sent on 11/08/2011

Meredith · Married on 07/30/2010

Great service, easy going, and avaliable all day.

Sent on 10/17/2010