Jason Mize Photography Reviews

Jason Mize Photography 6
Jason Mize Photography 7

Jason Bowley · Married on 02/15/2019

Look no further!

How can you place a value on truly amazing photos of your big day? We're talking about something you will look at for the rest of your life. Possibly something your great great grand kids will look at someday....who knows. Photos and photographers come in many flavors and we chose Jason initially because we liked the style of his work. In our words his pictures have a way of blending natural-ness, amazing light, and vintage feel. Like all true art its hard to describe. We fell in love with his work and then him as well. His warm and calming yet professional personality was just what we needed to bring out the real us in our photos. In the end he gave us exactly what we had hoped for. Thanks for all your hard work!

Sent on 02/18/2019
    Jason Mize Photography 8
    Jason Mize Photography 9
    Jason Mize Photography 10
    Jason Mize Photography 11

Amy Gonzalez · Married on 11/17/2018

Best photographer ever

Jason is fun, professional, and the best photographer I could have ever asked for. His pictures are even better!

He made the day super fun and easy going while getting photos I couldn't even believe were real life.

He travels anywhere and is a blast to be around. I definitely recommend Jason for anything you need.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Regina Rached · Married on 05/25/2018

Creative, talented and easy to work with!

If I could give Jason a million stars I would! He is an incredible artist, so talented. I literally knew he would photograph my wedding from the first time I saw his work and how much it inspired me. I wasn't even engaged then. When we had to change our wedding date, he was so flexible. He was the only vendor I had to make sure was available. I couldn't have had the wedding without him. He's also so calm and makes everything so easy. My advice if you book him, let him explore his creativity. My husband and I are beyond happy with the photos and cannot wait to hang some on our walls at our new house. LOVE Jason!

Sent on 02/12/2019
    Jason Mize Photography 12
    Jason Mize Photography 13
    Jason Mize Photography 14
    Jason Mize Photography 15

Micha · Married on 04/28/2018

I cannot praise Jason enough! He was so fun and easy to work with. My family and bridal party loved working with him too. He was discrete during the ceremony, we didn't even notice him taking pictures. When we received our wedding photos back, we were in absolute awe. The way he captured our vision, his use of lighting, creative shots, and more. We cannot thank you enough for the most important aspect of our wedding day, we will forever cherish these photos and are so thankful for Jason. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Sent on 06/29/2018
    Jason Mize Photography 22
    Jason Mize Photography 23
  • Saya

Saya · Married on 03/02/2018

Jason is hands down the best and the most talented photographer I have ever met. When I came across his portfolio and website, I was instantly blown away and knew that I had to have him as our photographer. I mean, looking at his website and his work, it all speaks for itself. Working with him is like watching a master at work. He is so dedicated to what he does! We took our engagement pictures at Kelly Rock Springs in Apopka, and he would be walking around through bushes trying to find the perfect spot and the perfect lighting. My husband and I felt awkward at first going into our engagement shoot as it was our first time ever being professionally photographed, but the second Jason met up with us to do our shoot he made us feel SO comfortable. He directed us and talked us through it, so the pictures came out genuine and unposed. I will forever be grateful that we chose Jason and Tiffany as our photographers to capture our wedding day. He will be the first one we call if we ever need professional shots again. Pictures last a lifetime and they're the one thing that you have years after your big day! Jason is totally worth every penny!

Sent on 03/24/2018
    Jason Mize Photography 24
    Jason Mize Photography 25
    Jason Mize Photography 26

Becca · Married on 07/08/2017

Where do I begin? Jason Mize is one of the first vendors I booked for my wedding and I'm SO glad I did. Choosing who would take the priceless photos we will have and treasure forever was a big priority for us, and we could not be happier with our experience working with Jason. We found his work on Instagram and as soon as we did, we knew we didn't need to look any further. He is worth every penny and more. He is incredibly talented & our photos turned out better than we could have ever imaged. His style, eye, editing and attention to detail are worth every penny and we will treasure his work forever. He's a true artist.

Beyond his talent, it's important to note what an amazing person and professional he is to work with. He knows what he's doing and his passion really shines through too. He was just a true joy to work with leading up to the event and especially the day-of. He answered all my questions and gave really helpful advice. His communication and responsiveness is on-point, and he really listened to our vision, vibe and what we were going for throughout the process. When he showed up the day-of, I felt more like I was meeting a friend than a vendor. He has a great calm and trusting energy that was so appreciated that day. I could not imagine having another photographer with us on our big day, and we are so thankful to have had the opportunity to work with Jason. This will not be the last time we use him - that's for sure! I really could go on and on. We love you Jason!! Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Kim · Married on 04/08/2017

Jason was the first vendor I hired after we got engaged. He is an incredible photographer that captures every moment (and more!) of your special day! He's creative, unique and extremely relaxed which any bride knows is an amazing quality! He becomes more of a friend and truly is phenomenal at what he does. We couldn't be more lucky to have had him!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Ashley · Married on 12/30/2016

Selecting a photographer was the most important part of planning my wedding and Jason exceeded every expectation! He was super easy to work with and so much fun. His passion for photography shows in every photo and I am blown away by how gorgeous my photos turned out! Every photo looks like it belongs in a magazine, the colors and lighting and attention to detail are truly stunning. I highly highly recommend Jason Mize photography! All you need to do is visit his page or instagram and see some of his work, and you will want him to be your photographer too!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Christine · Married on 09/05/2016

The photographer was one of the most important vendors for our big day and I am so grateful we chose Jason Mize. He was such a down to earth and professional photographer. In my opinion, the wedding pictures are critical because it is the only way you can relive the moment years from now, other than video, so we were willing to pay a little more for a quality photographer and he did not disappoint! When we received the email from Jason letting us know our pictures were ready we couldn’t wait to look at them together. We absolutely love the way our wedding pictures came out and cant imagine anyone else being there to capture the day. It was awesome being able to look at pictures of moments we missed throughout the day because we were busy doing other things or we weren’t in the room yet. Jason has a way of capturing moments in a way that makes you speechless. We hope to be able to work with him again and can’t say enough great things about him!

Sent on 12/20/2016

esther · Married on 07/25/2016

When I found out that my husband and I would be able to do a session with Jason while he visited the PNW I was absolutely ecstatic - who could possibly capture the beauty of the area better than him? I have always loved his signature panoramic shots and ohhhed and ahhed over pretty much every one he posts online and now we have our very own "Jason shot" (well actually about 100 of them, I don't know how I'll choose!) and it is going in a HUGE frame on our wall. I'm in love with all of the pictures he took for us and had so much fun during the session. I highly recommend working with him.

Sent on 10/06/2016

Koral · Married on 01/30/2016

My husband and I agree-- Jason was the best decision we made for our wedding day! Jason arrived early for our wedding and completely put my, my mom, and my bridesmaids at ease with his peaceful and cheerful demeanor. Jason was also an incredible photographer-- in control without being controlling-- he told you where to stand, where to look, etc. all while make you feel totally at ease! You could absolutely see his "vision" and he was just an absolute delight for us to spend our wedding with him. We've seen a few sneak peaks of his work from the wedding and are absolutely blown away-- we cannot wait to see the rest of the photos in a few weeks! A million thank you's to Jason and his assistant! I highly recommend Jason! (We're even already considering a 1-year anniversary photo shoot with Jason-- we love you, Jason!)

Sent on 02/18/2016
  • User6020445 · 2+ years ago

Jason and his assistant did a FANTASTIC job! We are SO impressed and happy with our wedding pictures, we couldn't have asked for a better documented day. Jason is very talented and we are so happy to have chosen him, we are grateful to be able to relive each moment with his pictures. Not only is he a great photographer, but he is also such a nice guy! He's super down to earth and friendly, and makes you feel like you've known him for a while. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer and cannot wait to fill our house with his pictures!

Sent on 03/15/2016

Morgan · Married on 11/07/2015

I really cannot say enough good things about Jason. When I first saw his photography my first thought was "he is going to be way out of my budget" because his photographs are insanely beautiful! Jason's pricing is so reasonable. His pictures are so organic and natural and truly just what I was looking for. He is so fun and personable and he made me feel so comfortable on my wedding day! Your pictures are so important and I would recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Holly · Married on 06/19/2015

Jason did two engagement sessions for my husband and I, and also our wedding day. He was great!!! I looked at his photos online and fell in love with his style and work. Jason met with us for the first time in Clearwater and we did our first engagement session. I was a little nervous about how it would go and it turned out amazing. He made us feel very comfortable and even helped me decide what to wear! For our second engagement session Jason came all the way to Ohio and took more pictures. We had a great time hanging out with him and getting to know him. Jason shot our wedding pictures about a week and a half ago so we are waiting to get those back, but there is no doubt in my mind that they will be perfect. Our pictures were better than I could have dreamed. Jason is AMAZING!!! DO NOT hesitate on hiring Jason if you are looking for a photographer!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Danielle · Married on 02/07/2015

After we chose our wedding venue, I started looking up pictures of our venue on Google images and saw one of Jason's pictures from a wedding he did there. When we went to his website we were both immediately drawn to his style and I was obsessed with looking at all the pictures from weddings he did. Jason was the only photographer we met with and after meeting him it was a no brainer for us! He was very chill and relaxed and we just seemed to click instantly. He also did our engagement photos. He wasn't pushy at all and you can tell he does this because he loves to do it and loves being involved with different peoples love stories, versus doing it to collect a paycheck. On the day of and leading up to I was super nervous for some reason, I think just the idea of getting photographed. But as soon as Jason picked us up he immediately made me feel comfortable and I felt silly for being so nervous before. On our actual wedding day and leading up to he was very punctual and communicated with me a lot. It just felt like having an extra friend around that just so happened to be a photographer! He also had tips for me throughout the day which was helpful and cute, like deciding where my bling hair clip should go. We had a little bit of stress right after our ceremony due to another wedding happening right after and trying to wrangle certain people, but he handled getting all the shots we wanted like a champ. He made us comfortable all throughout our wedding day! We received our photos pretty quickly, and we were amazed!!!! We did not have a videographer due to low funds but I felt confident that Jason's pictures would be enough, and they truly are. They tell the story of our whole day and when I look through them I can remember everything so perfectly. We also booked a second photographer, Jason brought Esther along and she was a sweetheart! You both did an amazing job and we can't thank you enough! Loved having you be a part of our special day!!!!

Sent on 05/16/2015

Kristen · Married on 12/20/2014

The biggest problem I had in finding a wedding photographer for my wedding, is that I'M a wedding photographer! I had extremely high standards in my search and wanted to make sure that I would have a final product that was thoughtful, creative and artistic, while still having someone I wanted to be around the entire day! Jason and Tiffani arrived with a sweet tea in hand for me (my favorite drink) and got right to work making sure everything was taken care of and that I was happy. My family and friends loved them and they made the day fun and easy. I'm more of a "I trust you to do what you do" kind of person, and Jason dealt perfectly with that! I love that Jason's work is different from mine, but the core of what we do as photographers was so well captured - the love and emotion from the day totally reflects in our photos.

Sent on 01/23/2015

Nicole · Married on 10/11/2014

Working with Jason was an absolute pleasure. He has an amazing eye for detail and beauty and is a true artist at his craft. He made myself and the rest of my bridal party feel comfortable and have a great time taking photos.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Tera · Married on 07/12/2014

Working with Jason was amazing! He was very easy to talk to prior to the wedding. He pays close attention to the details which I absolutely love. Jason was early to the event and was extremely personable and professional. The photos he took were absolutely stunning!! Seriously, they are magazine material. He exceeded our expectations by far!! Highly recommend!!! :)

Sent on 07/15/2014

Amanda · Married on 05/30/2014

When looking for a photographer for our wedding my husband and I were really drawn to Jason Mize. His photos seemed very natural and organic which we both loved. Jason is wonderful! Very down to earth, relaxed, and fun to work with. We used him for our engagement pictures in Winter Park, FL which turned out AMAZING! Prior to our wedding day (May 30, 2014) Jason made sure to call me and go over all the shots we needed to get and how to work it out to make sure everyone, including family, got all the pictures they wanted. For the day of we requested two photographers. Tiffani was a great addition! Similar vibe to Jason and they were both very encouraging. Not only did I enjoy working with Jason and Tiffani my husband enjoyed working with them as well. He said he liked how relaxed they were. They were not pushy or demanding, especially during bridal party shots. Jason has the option of running a slideshow of photos from earlier in the day during the reception, and let me tell you, all of our guest CANNOT stop talking about it! The photos from the slideshow are absolutely breathtaking. I believe that the photographer is the most important element of a wedding. At the end of the day the photos are what you have left to reminisce on. I’m overjoyed with the outcome and know we chose the right photographer for our special day. Thank you Jason Mize and Tiffani for the phenomenal service!

Sent on 06/22/2014

Megan · Married on 05/24/2014

I do not even know where to begin with Jason....my biggest thing in life is capturing all special moments through pictures so an amazing photographer for our wedding was my #1 priority and Jason completely outdid himself. We absolutely love Jason and his work! We just got married this past weekend, but we used him for our engagement photos and he drove out to our wedding venue to do them at Bella Collina. It has almost been a year since our engagement photos and we still get endless compliments. He brought Tiffani with him for our engagement photos and for the wedding and we could not be happier. We are sitting on pins and needles now waiting for our wedding photos which I know will take awhile. He did a signable guest book for us as well for the wedding that came out awesome! Jason is super laid back, and when I was super tense and stressed at the wedding or couldn't relax my shoulders (ha), he continued to outdo himself by reminding me to breath and nothing but positive comments towards me. I can't wait to see the pictures he captured of the biggest day of our lives and I cannot wait to use Jason again in the future for upcoming memorable events. Thank you again so much from the bottom of our hearts for sharing our wedding day with us and making it that much more special! I can't wait to hold onto all of our pictures and to be able to show them with our own kids one day! You truly have an amazing talent and we were so happy it was you who was on this journey with us!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Paige · Married on 04/05/2014

I never thought I had a favorite "style" of photography until I saw Jason's photos. They are timeless and unique. I knew months before I even got engaged that we had to hire him for our special day. Jason shot our engagement session and wedding and he did not disappoint! We were always able to reach him (via telephone, email, text, and/or Facebook) and the numerous questions I had for him were always answered promptly. I didn't have to fret about having certain poses or ideas I found on Pinterest because we could trust Jason completely in his ability and creativity to take beautiful photographs. Our wedding photos were one of our biggest investments with our wedding and I consider it money well spent. More than a year after our engagement session and more than six months after our wedding, I am still having people (friends of friends that I have never even met) come up to me and tell me how much they admire our photos. We are blessed to have found such a generous and talented photographer and we would definitely hire him again for future life events.

Sent on 11/11/2014

Amy · Married on 04/03/2014

Jason's work has inspired me for years so when I was getting married I knew he had to be our photographer. He was nothing short of amazing to work with. Extremely professional, prompt and so laid back and calming the day of the wedding. I was thankful to have chosen someone with an awesome personality that just clicked with my husband and I and our families. It made such a difference. His work is absolutely STUNNING. And the amount of photos was beyond our expectations. Turn around for photos was so quick. I honestly would not have chosen anyone else to be our photographer and if you chose Jason you will NOT be disappointed. Thanks Jason for being such an amazing person and photographer. I'm thankful for you!! Keep up the good work :) you found your calling for sure.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Erica · Married on 03/15/2014

I don't know where to start when reviewing Jason..his talent for photography is beyond what words can describe. I just got married this passed Saturday & though I haven't received all of my pictures yet, he did send me some "sneak peeks" & they are out of this world AMAZING! Him & Tiffani make an incredible team & they are both super talented & professional. I also had the pleasure of having them do my Engagement session photos & I still receive tons of complements on them! I searched through tons of different photographers blogs & nothing could even come close to Jasons work. I can't say enough good things about these two..they truly capture every moment beautifully & with every picture you feel like you are in that moment. I will forever be grateful for the beautiful photos he has captured of my Husband and I & I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for insanely good photographer!

Thank you again Jason & Tiffani!!!

Sent on 03/19/2014

Emily · Married on 03/01/2014

Selecting a photographer is one of the biggest decisions in the wedding planning process. My husband, Chris, chose the photographer and he couldn't have chosen better for so many reasons!!!

Not only did Jason become our photographer for the wedding but he also became a friend. I had constant emails, text messages and phone calls with Jason throughout the planning stages of the wedding and he was always so friendly and willing to help. I was very meticulous about every detail of the wedding and Jason was so calm and patient with me and helped answer many silly questions and ease any fears I had.

We had a destination wedding in Islamorada, FL March 1, 2014. The wedding day went as smooth as I could have imagined and all of the bridal party commented on how easy Jason was to work with. We never got tired of taking photos because he made it quick, easy and fun! It truly felt like we were hanging out with a friend the whole time.

Our wedding day was perfect and when I received all of our photos a few weeks after the wedding it was AMAZING how Jason was able to show the perfection of the day with his work. I cried when I saw the pictures and couldn't stop looking at them over and over again with a smile each time.
    It has been over 8 months since our wedding day and I still text with Jason frequently and we have even been lucky enough to see him a few times! I look at my photos and photo album more often than I should probably admit and it feels like March 1 was yesterday. Jason is THE BEST and anyone who has the chance to work with him won't be disappointed. I can't say enough positive things about Jason, his work ethic, his attitude, his friendship and his work. We will have these wonderful memories of our wedding forever thanks to Jason.

Sent on 11/11/2014

Alise · Married on 11/17/2013

Jason was very professional and took many pictures along with his assistant at my wedding. Jason was very kind and made sure my fiancé and I were comfortable and happy. We are so excited to see the finished product. Believe me I have done my homework and you defiantly get what you pay for. Visit Jason's website and you will see what I am talking about. Look around and see what you get for $1,000.00. There is no comparison in picture quality. If there is one thing you want to put your money into is your pictures, because once is all said and done that is all you have to remember it by. Amazing photographer :) I will write another review after I get my pictures and I am sure it will be the same! :)

Sent on 11/24/2013