Jason Collins Photography Reviews

View more information

• Heather
    Heather V. Married on 08/22/2020

Amazing pictures

Jason takes stunning pictures and his style of photography is beautiful. He shot our wedding for us and he was wonderful, always available for questions and easy to communicate with. I would recommend him for any event.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth D. Married on 11/09/2019

Picture Perfect Wedding

Working with Jason was such an amazing experience. His relaxed vibe and friendly personality make it so easy to be in front of the camera - he even had my camera-shy fiancee getting into it during the engagement shoot! The photos are beautiful, the angles are perfect, and he's reasonably priced. Hire him to capture your perfect day!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn Married on 10/25/2019

Gorgeous Wedding Photos That Are Works of Art

Jason gave us the wedding pictures of our dreams. We were lucky enough to have Jason photograph both our engagement photos and wedding (engagement photos were included in our package). My now-husband and I do not consider ourselves to be very photogenic, so needless to say we were nervous about both photoshoots. Jason made us feel comfortable and natural and ultimately took shots that we will cherish forever. His style is not like other wedding photographers, which ultimately drew us to his work. He provides a perspective that is extremely beautiful (no cheesy or awkward wedding poses). His photos are truly works of art. I could go on and on about Jason and could not recommend him more for any of your photo needs. I look forward to the day we get to work together again!
    Amanda Married on 03/09/2019

Jason’s perfectly captured our day!

We love every shot Jason captured. He did not miss a single detail or important moment and I’m so happy we will have these photos forever. He made our misty and rainy wedding look magical. He caught so many precious moments and none of his shots are cheesy, which was so important to my husband and me. His style is unique and timeless, and he works quickly so you have time to relax and just enjoy the day! And his pricing/quality of photos can’t be beat!
    Katherine Married on 11/04/2016
    We loved working with Jason and his photos are gorgeous! We knew he was our guy when our initial meeting lasted two hours! It took some time for my husband and I to warm up to the camera during out engagement shoot but Jason was a great help! He even recommended coming back the next week. We can't wait to work with him again!
    Trisha Married on 10/14/2016
    Jason was the perfect match to us. He made us feel extremely comfortable with his laid-back personality and humor. He gave wonderful direction without the photos looking too posed. He is worth every penny and then some!!! I have no clue how he got the shots he did by himself. I definitely recommend using him! You'll be so pleased with the results.
    Ashley Married on 05/07/2016
    Jason Collins is an amazingly talented photographer that is so personable and professional that you will be so happy you chose him for your big day. Working with him for our engagement photos, planning the wedding, and during the actual wedding was so enjoyable and such a seamless process. He was very flexible and always willing to meet or have a phone call with me to discuss details for the wedding etc. He was always prompt with responses and arriving for meetings. He truly made our wedding so easy and stress free. The quality of his work was above and beyond what we expected for our big day! He managed to be in so many places at once and never missed an important moment. Not to mention he is so stealth and never in the way like some photographers I’ve witness in the past. So far I have recommended him to two other couples that have used him for their weddings and it has been so great to see him multiple times after our own wedding. He has quickly become someone my husband and I consider a friend and we will be sure to recommend him for years to come.
  • W
    William Married on 07/11/2015
    Jason was a great choice as our photographer! He was enthusiastic throughout the entire process and made sure that we had everything that we needed, he even helped put the veil on my wife as it was being done backwards. As far as the final product, we could not have expected anything better and love the book that he made for us.
    Corri Married on 10/12/2013
    No words can express how wonderful Jason is. He is calm, methodical, creative and flexible. The value he provides is hard to beat in the area. His pictures are beautful and has a great eye for fantastic pictures. We had a huge wedding party and he was great in directing people where to go and getting everyone in line. He is easy-going and did a wonderful job! I am so happy we chose him!
    Laura Married on 05/11/2013
    We loved working with Jason! Our pictures turned out fabulous & his prices were awesome! I would recommend him for any occasion!! He did a wonderful job!
    Kristen Married on 11/24/2012
    Jason is the BEST photographer in Richmond! Almost everyone I know uses him for their wedding, engagements, family portraits, ect! His work is outstanding, turn around on pictures is speedy, you get a custom designed photo book that is absolutely stunning of your wedding as well as 4x6 prints of all the pictures! He will take care of you from Engagement to Bridal shoot, to your wedding day. Feel 100% confident when you book Jason!
    Crystal Married on 03/24/2012
    It was luck that I found Jason of Delirious Photography for my wedding. What most impressed me is his photographic style, responsiveness, friendliness, and value. My first impressions were of my engagement photos which were a hit with friends and family and we used for our wedding website. He captured my husband and I perfectly - slightly laid back and in love. I would recommend him a hundred times over and perhaps I'll use him in the future for other purposes.
  • User928057 2+ years ago
    Jason was an incredible photographer!!!! Our pictures and album turned out incredible! The album was included in our package, which was great! It was ready less than 1.5 months after the wedding and was beautiful! Most of my friends never even got an album because of the headache of picking pictures and paying for it, but Jason did it all for us. He had the right amount of "artsy" pictures and portraits. He captured our crazy dancing reception wonderfully! His package is so reasonably priced for what you get (engagement pics, wedding pics, copyright, and album).