Jasmine Galleria Reviews

138 | Lombard, IL

138 Reviews for Jasmine Galleria

Ali L. · Getting married on 04/09/2022

Amazing Experince

If you are looking for a place where you want to find every style and all beautiful dresses, this is your place! 10/10 amazing experience and I found the dress of my dreams

Sent on 12/01/2020

Amanda W. · Getting married on 02/26/2022

Love this place!

I worked with Jenny and she was so wonderful throughout the whole process! She was so attentive and kind and helped make this day so special with my mom and sister!!

Sent on 05/11/2021
  • Julie

Julie F. · Getting married on 08/21/2021

Amazing Experience

I had an amazing experience. Even with Covid and my mother in heaven, it was an fabulous experience I won’t forget. I found my dress. My consultant Rachel is the best! The quality and selection was wonderful! I totally recommend!

Sent on 06/23/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa · Getting married on 07/10/2021

Bridal gown shopping

Shopping at Jasmine has been such an amazing experience from the staff being so helpful to the beautiful selection of gowns. Rachel was especially helpful as she was always accommodating me and my needs as a bride. I highly recommend shopping here!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Katie S. · Getting married on 07/10/2021

They were amazing! I called to get my bridesmaids in and they got them in two days later!

This place was so responsive! Im a 2021 bride and not all my bridesmaids live in the same state. Unfortunately, due to covid we couldn’t all be together to try on dresses. Two of my bridesmaid happened to live near this store. I called and told them what I was interested in they were so accommodating! They took notes during our phone call and let me send all the dresses I wanted them to try on via email. When they arrived every dress I sent them was waiting for them in the dresses room. As I FaceTimed them while they tried on dresses the consultant never left their sides and answered all questions. Very efficient and we’re in and out of the store. I love the dresses that were picked!

Sent on 12/14/2020
  • Chels

Chels · Married on 03/13/2021

Love Jasmine

I always enjoy going into Jasmine Galleria. Not only do I refer a lot of brides to go there. However, now it’s my turn as I am getting married. My consultant is Lauren she is absolutely amazing! She really took my vision and brought things to life. She even pulled dresses I am not sure I would have picked myself but absolutely loved. I also have had her for bridesmaids. She gave confidence to one of my girls who had a rough day shopping for dresses. Jasmine is a place that truly cares about brides weddings.

Sent on 01/28/2020
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 11/28/2020

Great experience, really listened to what I liked

I went in thinking I wouldn't really find anything. I liked a dress elsewhere but wanted to check this place out as well since it was on my list. I think I had dress fatigue at that point, but Lauren was amazing. She offered plenty of suggestions and took what I said and ended up finding the dress that I really wanted. Something that hit all my criteria.

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie V. · Married on 11/28/2020

Dresses, florals, and more!

Jasmine Galleria has everything you need for your dream wedding! I was first referred to Jasmine's for their exceptional florist Giselle. I ended up leaving with my dress, all of my bridesmaid dress, my mom's dress, and all of my flowers/ceremony decor. They really are a one stop shop. Even with the pandemic all of the dresses arrived sooner than expected. Diana, the in house tailor, made my dress fit perfectly and even threw in a free lace face mask to match my dress. Giselle the florist will work with any budget and was super flexible when I had to make changes due to covid, both with the size of my order, as well as the location for delivery. Everyone at Jasmine's is great, the girls at the desk were always friendly and helpful and the store manager Jenny would greet me by name. I worked with their staff for about a year and always felt cared for, highly recommended!

Sent on 12/31/2020

Alicia B. · Married on 10/17/2020

My experience was absolutely, positively, AMAZING

The whole experience was just amazing! Everyone was so nice and I am so in love with my dress! I had constant attention the entire time and every dress that I tried on was gorgeous! This place has so many options and the greatest help!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Ashley · Married on 09/06/2020

Beautiful Florals for Wedding

We worked with Giselle at Jasmine Galleria for florals and decor for our original wedding date 6/14/2020. We brought pictures and swatches of our vision for our wedding but we didn't know how to fully execute it. Giselle reviewed what we brought and helped to flesh out that vision down to the smallest detail. She showed us how decor used for the ceremony could be repurposed to also decorate the reception. Covid hit and we had to move our date, then had to change venues, and downsize our wedding. Through all of this and she was understanding and flexible and rolled with the changes. We got married on 9/6/20. The flowers were BEAUTIFUL. From my bouquet, to the bridesmaids bouquets, the wedding arch piece, and the aisle florals. It all looked better than the inspiration pics and what I could have imagined. She executed our vision flawlessly. Giselle is sweet, professional, and very talented. All of the interaction we had with Jasmine Galleria staff was positive and professional. Please check them out when you are searching for a Florist, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/08/2020

Marypat M. · Married on 06/06/2020

Great experience

This is my Third Mother of the Bride dress from Jasmine’s! That says it all! Annette was AWESOME. I can’t say enough good things about her!!! Actually, everyone I’ve come in contact with at Jasmine’s on all three of my experiences have been extremely kind and professional!
    HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 01/15/2020

Margaret B. · Married on 05/12/2020

Jasmine Gallaria

I am mother of groom and a plus size lady I looked online and local stores but could not find anything formal. I came across Jasmine and called for an appointment. They were very helpful and did not treat me different because of my size. I did drive an hour and 15 minutes but would have driven 6 hours!!

Sent on 08/24/2020

Sammy K. · Married on 05/09/2020

Best experience

Julie D. Was absolutely amazing she guided us through to exactly what we wanted and answered all of our questions! With such a vast group of girls in party she really did help us find something that worked for everyone!!! Thank you again!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor A. · Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful and fun

Loved the selection! So many dresses to choose from and try on. Beautiful and wide ranging styles. Staff was wonderful. Highly recommend.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Melinda M. · Married on 09/07/2019

Bridesmaids Dress Shopping

I didn't end up getting my bridal gown here, although they were all so gorgeous, but I got my girls' bridesmaids dresses and they are so beautiful! Annette was so helpful and patient with my huge group! I highly recommend Jasmine!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Kadie

Kadie C. · Married on 09/07/2019

Highly recommended

Highly recommend Jasmine Gallernia! Friendly staff, beautiful flower arrangements, breath taking dresses. I was astonished by how many gorgeous dresses they had. The staff is great at meeting your every need!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Sheenamarie'

Sheena · Married on 09/06/2019

Beautiful Selection

Giselle and her team were absolutely amazing. The flowers were perfect.

Sent on 09/08/2019

Andrew · Married on 08/31/2019

Great wedding floral!!!

Jasmine did the floral for our 8/31/19 wedding. We worked with Giselle and Tia. They were incredibly helpful because we didn’t really know what we wanted. We gave them the main color, told them we liked subtle greens, and textured look. After that they handled the rest. They did everything from top to bottom including coming back to the venue to move arrangements that would be repurposed from ceremony to reception. Pricing was about half of two other places that quoted us. For floral, I think it was very reasonable. The end result was absolutely beautiful! It brought everything together. My wife was so pleased with everything and absolutely loved her bouquet. We planted 3 succulents from her bouquet to “keep the memories alive”

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn S. · Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful job

Giselle is amazing at what she does! Our wedding couldn't have been more perfect, flowers are my favorite part of a wedding and Jasmine Galleria nailed it. We will be back in the future.

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 03/02/2019

Jasmine helped me create my dream dress!

I have wanted an ice blue wedding dress since I was nine. After much online searching and several visits to various salons, it didn't look like my dream would become reality. Stores might have one or two options but you couldn't customize them, and I knew I wanted sleeves. There were so many times I would wish I could take different elements of different dresses and add them together: Jasmine Galleria was the ONLY shop that could make it happen. My consultant Jen M. was fantastic. She was very patient, honest, and so knowledgeable. When I fell in love with a dress and wondered if we could add some beading and make the underlay an ice blue color she said, "Oh yeah, we can do that". It was music to my ears. With Jen's help I was able to customize my dress to exactly what I wanted, and it did not cost a fortune. I felt the customization and alterations (which were impeccably done) were all very reasonable. The salon itself is beautiful, the selection of dresses and accessories are fantastic, and the entire staff was very friendly and helpful. Long story short, Jasmine can help you create your perfect dress. I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 04/13/2020
  • Here comes the bride

Tonya · Married on 08/18/2018

Wonderful centerpieces, very professional.

Sent on 09/01/2018

Cecilia-Tiffanie · Married on 07/01/2018

Giselle was AMAZING! Being an out of town bride and not having the opportunity to meet with her before hand made me a tad bit nervous but she pulled everything I asked for and more together. The flowers were gorgeous and I got tons of compliments. THANK YOU GISELLE for making me one happy bride

Sent on 07/10/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/23/2018

Had an awesome experience buying a wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses. My consultant Brianna was so sweet and worked hard to find the right dress. The dress and vail that I bought was the one she picked out! My whole group loved her and loved the venue!! I would highly recommend Jasmine Galleria for all brides!

Sent on 12/29/2017
  • PrincessLawrence

Cassandra · Married on 06/15/2018

Everyone here is extremely helpful. I had Lisa H and from the minute I came in she answered all my questions until I found a dream dress. I got to custom make it and order it in white and its just amazing, I can not stop looking at it. And when I went to put it up they had a wedding event going on and I got a goody bag just for being there. I highly recommend them. They take great care of their customers.

Sent on 05/26/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2018

Lots of selection. Perfect price ranges. Big space. Fun. Great to bring bridal party.

Sent on 06/16/2017