Jarot Bocanegra Photography LLC Reviews

Jarot Bocanegra Photography LLC 6
Jarot Bocanegra Photography LLC 7
  • Nathalie

Nathalie Marin · Married on 05/31/2019

Book with Jarot - don't doubt it, he's great!

Jarot from start to finish was an absolute pleasure to work with. My fiancé and I were on a budget and Jarot really took the time to work with us a create a package that fit our needs and price range. He was so easy to talk to and really wants to build a relationship with his clients to produce the best pictures. I had both an engagement session and the wedding day photos. The engagement photo session, we were both tense and a little nervous about posing and looking stiff. Jarot walked us through tricks we can do to relax and look natural. It was great, to the point. We got so many great shots and it really was so nice to see him get excited about our pictures as much as we got excited. You can tell he loves what he does. We booked a year in advance and he would often follow up just to check on us-he always offered help with anything and everything, because of him we found our florist! He’s a great resource! The weeks leading up to the wedding we spoke several times to lock down a schedule and photos we had to have. IT WAS AMAZING AND SO ORGANIZED! I was able to share that with the bridal party and our family so everyone knew where they had to be at what time. It was honestly great with all the chaos that happens that day. His assistant and wife Jen was the sweetest and helped so much pin my hair and veil, fix my makeup anything- to make sure the shot was flawless! Our pictures came out spectacular, Jarot his wife, and his partner that day Mike were so professional, fast, focused and honestly way, way, way, above my expectations. AND he told us we'd have our pictures in 6-8 weeks and he stayed true to his word. I've heard horror stories of couples who didn't get their pictures in the time frame they were promised but he delivered! His services are worth every penny! Such a great experience, highly recommend Jarot!

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Jarot Bocanegra Photography LLC 17
    Jarot Bocanegra Photography LLC 18
    Jarot Bocanegra Photography LLC 19

Diana Orozco · Married on 09/01/2018

My sister's wedding was memorable thanks to a wonderful Photographer!

Mr. Jarot Bocanegra is an excellent photographer. He transmits his passion for his job throughout his beautiful work. Right from the very first moment, when he arrived at my place, he showed us professionalism and respect for the occasion. He is very knowledgeable of people's emotions and he uses those precious moments to shot his camera and perpetuate those unique moments into everlasting memories. I have to confess that, when I received the pictures, I couldn't do any thing else than to cry of happiness. Thanks Mr. Bocanegra and Co.

Sent on 01/05/2019

Debora · Married on 06/17/2017

We were honored to have Them take both our engagement and wedding pictures. Can I say it was an amazing outcome. He took us to the nicest place for our engagement pictures and was patient and friendly all at the same time. He made us feel comfortable and was truly worth every penny. (Shall I say he was affordable and gave us the same pictures as some of those very very expensive photographers)
    If I could of done it all again, choosing them to take pictures of our event would be a no brainer. I recommend him to all my friends and family. Thanks again for capturing our beautiful day .

Sent on 08/21/2018

Ryann · Married on 05/05/2017

When I began looking for a photographer I spent quite a bit of time carefully reviewing each photographers pictures for a style that I loved. Let me tell you, Jarot's pictures have S.T.Y.L.E. They have style, character, charisma, and a beauty to them that I could not love more. Jarot was the consummate professional at our wedding. He made sure to not only honor every request we had but he made sure that we had so many unique and memorable photo's to document such a special day. I honestly could not have been happier with Jarot or the finished product. Every single person who has looked at our pictures have been impressed beyond words. I will be sure to use Jarot for future events in our lives!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Kimberlyn · Married on 04/15/2017

Jarod captured my eye with his talent before I even got engaged so I knew immediately who would be my photographer. From the moment we chose him to work with us, Jarot was extremely professional and also made us his priority. From our engagement session (in freezing cold weather) to our wedding day, we had such an amazing experience. His team went above and beyond to make our experience one to remember. Finally, the images we received from our big day exceeded our expectations! We are so grateful.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Carla · Married on 11/04/2016

Jarot was fantastic. He thoroughly explained everything to husband and I, provided everything in writing, and overall genuinely wanted to make our day the most epic and beautiful moment of our life. He was very detailed as to when we wanted to take pictures and what kind of photos we wanted. And best of all him and his team were fun and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera! And after the wedding Jarot sent us photos little by little, just so we could see what was to come from our wedding album! What more could you ask for!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Janet · Married on 06/11/2016

I can't say enough good things about Jarot! He was professional and personable and fun! From the moment we booked him he kept in contact throughout the whole planning process to address any concerns and ideas I had. He is very organized and made us all feel at ease on the big day. his prices are very reasonable and his pictures are amazing. I wouldn't think twice about booking him for anything again!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Margarita · Married on 12/12/2015

My husband and I cannot say enough about how much we loved working with Jarot. We had so much fun with him on the wedding day and we cannot wait to see the pictures!! My dad is still talking about how much he loved Jarot. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/15/2016

Luisa · Married on 11/07/2015

My husband and I are so thrilled with our wedding photos. Jarot did a beautiful job capturing our special day. We had so many wonderful pics to choose from, its hard to pick favorites. He did some very creative shots and brought his originality to the job. We are very pleased and would recommend Jarot to anyone. He also gave us a great price. Thanks again Jarot!!

Sent on 01/16/2016

Maria · Married on 09/21/2015

Jarot is absolutely talented. He did our engagement photos, as well as our wedding photos. Can I say phenomenal work? Our photos look like they came out of a magazine. Jarot is energetic, fun, and overall an amazing person. Hours after our wedding, we were able to see a few photos on Facebook and a week later our pictures were edited! The pics are stunning. Thanks so much Jarot for capturing every special moment!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Jarot Bocanegra Photography LLC's reply:

Maria, thank you so much it was my pleasure!

John · Married on 06/06/2015

Jarot did a fabulous job with our wedding photography. He was great directing the photographs and really made everyone feel relaxed in front of the camera. The whole bridal party loved him and all of our friends and families personalities really showed through in the photographs! He went above and beyond our expectations and the pictures turned out amazing!

Sent on 01/16/2016

Jose · event on 05/04/2015

Jarot Bocanegra Photography was amazing, he was able to capture our love. His professionalism was over the top. Definitely would recommended to all of my friends and family!

Thank you Jarot.

Sent on 05/28/2015

Jarot Bocanegra Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you so Much it was my pleasure!

Jonathan · Married on 04/11/2015

We love Jarot Bocanegra photography!! He's Amazing! His professionalism, creativity, and love of his work made him the best choice for our wedding. I will keep referring him to everyone I know!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Jarot Bocanegra Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, it was my pleasure!

Saye · Married on 06/27/2015

Evidently,
    Jarot is passionate about photography. Through his lenses he captures special moments that will stay with you forever. I would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 05/30/2015

Jarot Bocanegra Photography LLC's reply:

Saye, Thank you so Much it was my pleasure!

Jarot was great throughout the whole process and the sneak peek of the photos I've seen so far have been amazing. I'm anxiously awaited the rest! As I think about how the day went, I do feel there were a few missed opportunities for amazing photos. I would have liked him to stay with me more before the ceremony and leave the 2nd photographer to handle the ceremony before I walked down the aisle but I'm sure the tons of beautiful photos we took will make wonderful albums and cherished memories.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Devon · Married on 06/30/2017

4.2
      3.5

Jarot took the time to get to know us as best as he could prior to the wedding. We loved our engagement shoot! We were pretty pleased with our wedding images as well, however, we received them several weeks after the original said deadline. After the wedding, he was extremely helpful resizing images and editing pictures until we were happy.

Sent on 01/12/2018