123, Alton St, Elizabeth, NJ 07202 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Jarot Bocanegra Photography LLC

Hi I'm Jarot Bocanegra, I am an art lover and a passionate photographer. I don’t photograph subjects, I encapsulate their moments so they can become memories that last forever. Yes, it’s a bit of a strange concept but it’s honest and it’s the best way to describe my approach to photography.

I fell in love with photography at a young age, but it wasn't until my wife and I found out we would soon become parents that my interest for photography grew more than I could ever imagine. I was able to encapsulate every moment of our journey for our son to see one day, and that is exactly what I want to bring to others: The ability to retain amazing life changing moments in an image.

...I think that great creativity often is the result of team effort and of values working closely with my clients.

Follow Jarot Bocanegra Photography LLC on

20161016devon jonathans enagagement 1
cover 51 684812

15 Reviews for Jarot Bocanegra Photography LLC

Diana Orozco · Getting married on 09/01/2020

My sister's wedding was memorable thanks to a wonderful Photographer!

Mr. Jarot Bocanegra is an excellent photographer. He transmits his passion for his job throughout his beautiful work. Right from the very first moment, when he arrived at my place, he showed us professionalism and respect for the occasion. He is very knowledgeable of people's emotions and he uses those precious moments to shot his camera and perpetuate those unique moments into everlasting memories. I have to confess that, when I received the pictures, I couldn't do any thing else than to cry of happiness. Thanks Mr. Bocanegra and Co.

Sent on 01/05/2019

Debora · Married on 06/17/2017

We were honored to have Them take both our engagement and wedding pictures. Can I say it was an amazing outcome. He took us to the nicest place for our engagement pictures and was patient and friendly all at the same time. He made us feel comfortable and was truly worth every penny. (Shall I say he was affordable and gave us the same pictures as some of those very very expensive photographers)
    If I could of done it all again, choosing them to take pictures of our event would be a no brainer. I recommend him to all my friends and family. Thanks again for capturing our beautiful day .

Sent on 08/21/2018

Ryann · Married on 05/05/2017

When I began looking for a photographer I spent quite a bit of time carefully reviewing each photographers pictures for a style that I loved. Let me tell you, Jarot's pictures have S.T.Y.L.E. They have style, character, charisma, and a beauty to them that I could not love more. Jarot was the consummate professional at our wedding. He made sure to not only honor every request we had but he made sure that we had so many unique and memorable photo's to document such a special day. I honestly could not have been happier with Jarot or the finished product. Every single person who has looked at our pictures have been impressed beyond words. I will be sure to use Jarot for future events in our lives!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Award

Jarot Bocanegra Photography LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,895.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,859.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jarot Bocanegra Photography LLC 1
    -3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Digna Toledo Photography LLC
    Digna Toledo Photography LLC Wedding Photographers

Jarot is awesome! Such a pleasure to work with. Love it when we work together. Thankful to have met him. He is now part of my team!!!!

• KSS Photography
    KSS Photography Wedding Photographers

Jarot is an amazing photographer and a sweetheart to be around! He is super accommodating and very professional.

• 123, Alton St Elizabeth, New Jersey, 07202 See on map