123, Alton St, Elizabeth, NJ 07202 Map · Phone number

About Jarot Bocanegra Photography LLC

Hi I'm Jarot Bocanegra, I am an art lover and a passionate photographer. I don’t photograph subjects, I encapsulate their moments so they can become memories that last forever. Yes, it’s a bit of a strange concept but it’s honest and it’s the best way to describe my approach to photography.

I fell in love with photography at a young age, but it wasn't until my wife and I found out we would soon become parents that my interest for photography grew more than I could ever imagine. I was able to encapsulate every moment of our journey for our son to see one day, and that is exactly what I want to bring to others: The ability to retain amazing life changing moments in an image.

...I think that great creativity often is the result of team effort and of values working closely with my clients.

Follow Jarot Bocanegra Photography LLC on

Jarot Bocanegra Photography LLC 6
Jarot Bocanegra Photography LLC 7
  • Nathalie

Nathalie Marin · Married on 05/31/2019

Book with Jarot - don't doubt it, he's great!

Jarot from start to finish was an absolute pleasure to work with. My fiancé and I were on a budget and Jarot really took the time to work with us a create a package that fit our needs and price range. He was so easy to talk to and really wants to build a relationship with his clients to produce the best pictures. I had both an engagement session and the wedding day photos. The engagement photo session, we were both tense and a little nervous about posing and looking stiff. Jarot walked us through tricks we can do to relax and look natural. It was great, to the point. We got so many great shots and it really was so nice to see him get excited about our pictures as much as we got excited. You can tell he loves what he does. We booked a year in advance and he would often follow up just to check on us-he always offered help with anything and everything, because of him we found our florist! He’s a great resource! The weeks leading up to the wedding we spoke several times to lock down a schedule and photos we had to have. IT WAS AMAZING AND SO ORGANIZED! I was able to share that with the bridal party and our family so everyone knew where they had to be at what time. It was honestly great with all the chaos that happens that day. His assistant and wife Jen was the sweetest and helped so much pin my hair and veil, fix my makeup anything- to make sure the shot was flawless! Our pictures came out spectacular, Jarot his wife, and his partner that day Mike were so professional, fast, focused and honestly way, way, way, above my expectations. AND he told us we'd have our pictures in 6-8 weeks and he stayed true to his word. I've heard horror stories of couples who didn't get their pictures in the time frame they were promised but he delivered! His services are worth every penny! Such a great experience, highly recommend Jarot!

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Jarot Bocanegra Photography LLC 17
    Jarot Bocanegra Photography LLC 18
    Jarot Bocanegra Photography LLC 19

Diana Orozco · Married on 09/01/2018

My sister's wedding was memorable thanks to a wonderful Photographer!

Mr. Jarot Bocanegra is an excellent photographer. He transmits his passion for his job throughout his beautiful work. Right from the very first moment, when he arrived at my place, he showed us professionalism and respect for the occasion. He is very knowledgeable of people's emotions and he uses those precious moments to shot his camera and perpetuate those unique moments into everlasting memories. I have to confess that, when I received the pictures, I couldn't do any thing else than to cry of happiness. Thanks Mr. Bocanegra and Co.

Sent on 01/05/2019

Debora · Married on 06/17/2017

We were honored to have Them take both our engagement and wedding pictures. Can I say it was an amazing outcome. He took us to the nicest place for our engagement pictures and was patient and friendly all at the same time. He made us feel comfortable and was truly worth every penny. (Shall I say he was affordable and gave us the same pictures as some of those very very expensive photographers)
    If I could of done it all again, choosing them to take pictures of our event would be a no brainer. I recommend him to all my friends and family. Thanks again for capturing our beautiful day .

Sent on 08/21/2018

Award

Jarot Bocanegra Photography LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,895.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,859.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Digna Toledo Photography LLC
    Digna Toledo Photography LLC Wedding Photographers

Jarot is awesome! Such a pleasure to work with. Love it when we work together. Thankful to have met him. He is now part of my team!!!!

• KSS Photography
    KSS Photography Wedding Photographers

Jarot is an amazing photographer and a sweetheart to be around! He is super accommodating and very professional.

• 123, Alton St Elizabeth, New Jersey, 07202 See on map