Jar Cakery Reviews

4 | Dallas, TX

4 Reviews for Jar Cakery

• Eff

Eff · Married on 05/28/2016

I LOVE the sisters at Jar Cakery !!! From the moment we had our tasting I fell in love with their cakes and icing combos. Their little jar cakes were PERFECT for what we wanted at our wedding. They did a rough sketch of the cake I was envisioning and I loved it so much I framed it haha right next to a framed picture of the real cake. I LOVED my cake and my baby jar cakes !!!!!!! My husband and I just celebrated our first anniversary and we ate the top of the cake and it was scrumptious. You will not go wrong with JAR CAKERY. They are the bakery of every brides dreams. LOVE you guys !!!!

Sent on 06/09/2017

We were adamant we didn't want a big cake, opting instead for a small variety desserts...if I had known the magic that Emily and her team had in store, I bet it would've been all I could think about! The dessert bar was a huge hit - favorites were the chocolate bourbon pecan pie tins, s'mores jars and the fried apricot pies. I can't recommend Jar Cakery enough - their pricing is more than fair and they set up the bar just perfectly, it looked like a yummy dream!

Sent on 12/22/2015

We wanted to have a lot of variety in our desserts at our wedding but we also wanted a spectacular looking cake so we could do the cake cutting ceremony. Our wedding planner found us Jar Cakery and WOW. Emily was great from start to finish. She met with us and was so charming. All her little cakes actually come in individual serving jars. Not only does it make each serving look so ADORABLE but it also makes it harder for your guests (and bride) to make a mess with their desserts. Such a clever idea.

Emily went above and beyond. We requested several different flavors and she brought us a sampling to our home. Wow. Each flavor was spot on and not all were actual "cakes" so she can pretty much do anything in those little jars!

For our cake cutting we requested a cake shaped like a log so that we could saw the log from German tradition and it was the most awesome looking log cake I have ever seen. The bark looked so real and it even had little marshmallow mushrooms "growing" out of it! It was a work of art!

Emily will do an AMAZING job with your cake and wedding desserts. She is so sweet, and so are her cakes ;-)

Sent on 11/06/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/30/2015

Emily was wonderful! We wanted to do a dessert bar rather than a traditional wedding cake and she delivered beautifully! We had one small cake for cutting, and she really took the time to help me design exactly what we wanted it to look like, and it turned out perfect - not to mention delicious! I had several people comment on just how good the cake was! Also, for the rest of the dessert bar she created the most adorable smores jars, and pineapple upside down cake jars, as well as a variety of cookies, rice krispie treats, etc. They all tasted delicious and her presentation was perfect! I requested changes to our order a couple of times during the planning process and each time Emily was quick to respond and very accommodating of all the changes! She was wonderful to work with. I highly recommend Jar Cakery!

Sent on 11/16/2015