Janimal Photography Reviews

10 | Wausau, WI

10 Reviews for Janimal Photography

Rebecca · Married on 12/23/2016

My husband and I are so happy we chose Jenelle to do our wedding photographs!! She was amazing to work with, and really took our interests and opinions to heart. She Really listen to what we wanted and made it happen. I was so happy that her and her assistant took so many photographs and the afterwards took the time to edit each and every Photograph. She was so easy to work with she went above and beyond all expectations for our wedding pictures. Now our only problem is that we have have to go through alll the photos and choose the best ones, theres just too many amazing one to choose between! We wouldn't of had it any other way!!!

Abby · Married on 09/18/2016

Janelle was excellent throughout the entire process. She helped me create the most effective timeline for our wedding day and assured me that everything would run smoothly. I was so relieved when she was able to do a walk through of the venue with us before the wedding to scope out the best place for shots. On top of it all, Janelle made us feel so comfortable all day long. She had picked out some shots to help us get an idea of what we wanted and she was also open to any ideas we had day of. We highly recommend Janelle and her services!

Lizzie · Married on 07/16/2016

Janimal Photography is very affordable and she works to get an idea as to what type/style of pictures that you would like. She is also very flexible and is very responsive. Our pictures turned out very creative which is something that we both loved!

Hannah · Married on 07/02/2016

Janelle was absolutely wonderful! Her creativity, energy, work-ethic & thoughtfulness made her the perfect photographer for our special day. She was able to capture every moment of love- from romantic pictures to adorable candids on the dance floor! She even climbed up a tree to get the shot she wanted of my husband and me!!! Janelle was very prompt in getting our pictures to us, as well- A WEEK LATER. Thanks Janelle!!

Janelle did a fantastic job with my bridal shower pictures, will definitely be working with her in the future!

Haley · Married on 05/28/2016

Janelle is amazing! Even though we ended up picking the hottest day of the summer for our engagement session, she still made it a fun and enjoyable experience. We have received many compliments on our photos! Thank you Janelle!!

Janelle is an absolute joy to work with! Her creativity is unmatched, her technique is honed, and her positive energy allows for a wonderful sense of comfort and freedom within the shoot. She is terrific at guiding clients through her vision and also welcomes new impulses that could lead to unique images. I had a blast during the shoot and was thrilled to receive the link to the gallery. Ordering online was quick and easy and I could not wait to share the photos! I definitely recommend Janimal Photography.

Janelle is organized, creative, and focused. She goes above and beyond to ensure that you receive not only the best photos, but also a feel-good experience. You can purchase the final pictures online and it is extremely simple. Janelle is encouraging, reliable, and wonderful to work with! I'm very happy I went with her as my photographer.

Allisen · Married on 12/19/2015

Janelle does beautiful work! She heard exactly what we were looking for (even though we were not always able to articulate it well..) and absolutely delivered with gorgeous engagement photos that were original, artistic, and tasteful. It was such a blessing for her to squeeze us in short notice, and she made the experience fun :)

Leah · Married on 09/26/2015

I was very pleased once we got our pictures back from Janelle. She captured our day perfectly. Not only does she have the perfect eye for photography but she is also very nice and easy to get along with. She captured every detail and I never noticed her walking around. Not only did she take beautiful pictures but she also put collages together and did photo edits. I would recommend Janelle to anyone getting married 100% of the time. She definitely went above and beyond our expectations, especially being that our wedding was her first one she shot on her own.