Jane's Personalized Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Jennifer
    Jennifer Z. Getting married on 05/05/2022

The best ceremony ever!!

Jane did an amazing job writing our ceremony and captured us perfectly. She took the time to really get to know us and personalized the whole ceremony based on our story. I would definitely recommend her!!

Jane's Personalized Weddings's reply:

I love being part of your day! Creating your ceremony was such an honor. Thank you both for sharing your story.
    And of course thank you for including us in your beautiful party.
    All our best,
    Jane and John
    You have a great son and family!
  • Joyce
    Joyce J. Married on 09/11/2021

Excellent, beautiful ceremony!

Jane was amazing! We picked her for a variety of reasons, including neither myself or my now-husband are religious, and we wanted a secular ceremony. Through a couple video meetings Jane truly took the time to understand who we are, and what exactly we were looking for in the ceremony. She then sent us "homework", questions for both of us to answer on our own about why we were choosing to get married, and what we appreciated most about our partner. She took the answers we wrote up and incorporated them into the ceremony to create something beautifully unique to us. I cannot recommend Jane enough. She takes care to create a ceremony that captures the couple's unique spirit, and is willing to tailor any part of the ceremony to who you are. If you want an absolutely beautiful ceremony that is completely centered around the love you share with your spouse-to-be, go with Jane!

Dear Joyce and Jeff,
    I loved everything about your ceremony:
    The views
    The 10 month old ring bearer in his remote controlled Audi
    The FLOWER MAN in his tutu dancing and twerking down the aisle
    And last but not least, the two of you!
    Congratulations and all my best,
    Lucy Married on 09/04/2021

A wonderful, meaningful experience!

Jane did an amazing job with our ceremony. She put so much time and effort into it to make it thoughtful and personal, and we received so many comments after the ceremony about how it was the best one guests had ever heard.

Jane's Personalized Weddings's reply:

Dear Lucy and Juan. You have such a wonderful love story. Meeting Juan in Columbia was just meant to be. Your families are truly lovely.
    I can’t wait to see what the future holds for the two of you. It will be amazing!
    Ashley T. Married on 08/14/2021

Wedding ceremony review

Jane did an amazing job at our wedding! All of our guests commented on how personal our ceremony was to us. It was an easy process and Jane was there to assist us the entire time. She even stepped in and helped with our rehearsal when our wedding planner wasn’t able to make it!! We also really enjoyed working with her husband John too and appreciated that he was involved in the process!

Jane's Personalized Weddings's reply:

I had so much fun getting to know you and Brent. You are a terrific couple with a wonderful love story.
    You are gorgeous inside and out Ashley and Brent is handsome and so sweet.
    You have the brightest future.
    Kayla Married on 08/14/2021

Can’t recommend Jane enough!

We are so grateful that Jane officiated our wedding! The entire process with Jane was wonderful. She took the time to get to know us, be available for questions and is extremely knowledgeable and timely. We got so many compliments on the ceremony. Jane made everyone laugh and cry and the amount of personalization to our ceremony made it so memorable. We trusted Jane to create a beautiful ceremony and she exceeded expectations.

Jane's Personalized Weddings's reply:

Thank you Kayla and Nate. I love your relationship and how you have literally grown up together. You have a strong foundation and you have what it takes to have a successful marriage.
    Mike P. Married on 08/10/2021

Jane Is Amazing!

Jane was the officiant for our small ceremony in Estes Park and we were thrilled with how well everything went. Throughout the entire process leading up to the wedding she made us feel so special and took the time to really get to know us. We planned the entire process remotely and out of state, when we finally got to meet Jane the day of the wedding it felt like meeting a long lost friend. The ceremony she crafted for us felt so well thought out and personally fitting, it was obvious she put a great amount of time and care into preparing for our ceremony. Our entire family raved about what a wonderful job Jane did. We would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding officiant, you will not be disappointed.

Dear Mike and Jess,
    I absolutely loved working with you both. It was wonderful to form a connection on Zoom and yes when I met you both I felt like we were old friends.
    On top of a mountain at sunrise is so special. The two of you looked absolutely stunning. I was my honor to be with you.
    Ann O. Married on 08/09/2021

Truly wonderful wedding officiant

Jane is an outstanding wedding officiant. She is passionate about creating a ceremony that is as unique as each couple. She is warm, supportive, intuitive and a consummate professional.

Jane's Personalized Weddings's reply:

Thank you Ann and Steve. I am looking forward to creating another beautiful ceremony this October in front of your family and friends.
  • Brandi
    Brandi Married on 08/08/2021

The best officiant ever

Jane was absolutely amazing, she helped us in a pinch when we needed an officiant last minute. She wrote the most beautiful ceremony I’d ever heard (of course I’m biased but our guests agreed thoroughly) and there literally was not a dry eye in the house. She accommodated us financially when she definitely did not need to, and was just overall pleasant and amazing to be around. I highly recommend Jane, and her husband John was a pleasure as well!! You won’t regret choosing her for your big day :)

Brandi and Sari,
    You hold a special place in my heart. You are truly amazing. When I stood before you, I could really feel your love and what this relationship and now marriage means to you both.
    The two of you are beautiful inside and out.
  • Mimi
    Mimi B. Married on 08/04/2021

Jane is terrific

Jane is terrific. She was very responsive, personable, and easy to work with. The “homework” she provided helped create a beautiful, one of a kind ceremony for our wedding. We had a few zoom meetings in advance, she was very accommodating and arrived early at our ceremony location. We highly recommend Jane!

Jane's Personalized Weddings's reply:

Mimi thank you so much for your wonderful review. You started your relationship with Terry in the best way…as friends. Your relationship is intentional and loving.
    I loved creating a spiritual ceremony for the two of you.
    You have such a beautiful future to look forward to with your blended family.

Russ G. Married on 08/01/2021

Very personalized and welcome to any ideas for weddings. Organized, detailed and prompt.

Jane knows exactly how to personalize a wedding and make it feel like she's known the bride and the groom forever. Her warm words brought my fiance and I to the realization that we were on the day that will forever be remembered for the rest of our lives. Highly recommend!

Jane's Personalized Weddings's reply:

Russ you and Tasha are the absolute sweetest couple. You have a beautiful love story and family. It was a true honor to marry you at your home. It felt intimate and it was lovely!
  • Beth
    Beth K. Married on 07/31/2021

5-Star Officiant, there is nobody better

Our ceremony was personal and touching. We got the 5-star treatment by Jane and I truly believe there is not a better officiant for weddings. She has a natural talent of capturing the essence of a couple. We had so many compliments on our ceremony that it outshined the rest of the night, just as it should bc this is about marriage and our vows to one another. Rarely do ceremonies leave a lasting impression like the way Jane's do. We were so lucky that she had the availability as the investment in the wedding became well worth it because of her professionalism and experience.

Knox and Beth,
    All I can say is WOW. The universe absolutely conspired to put you together. There is absolutely no doubt.
    It was my honor to work with you. Meeting Jackson was icing on the cake!
    This is why I do what I do.
    Jane
    Thank you for including us in your gorgeous reception. It was an honor.
    Knox R. Married on 07/31/2021

The Perfect Ceremony

Jane has a gift. We were expecting a lot from her ceremony lead, and she far exceeded that our expectations. I'd recommend her talent to anyone who looks for a top-tier officiant. You will not regret it.

Jane's Personalized Weddings's reply:

Knox I loved creating your story. I do believe the universe conspired to put you together!
    Your family is beautiful.
    It was so nice to meet your wonderful families. They were so generous to include me in all the toasts.
    Thank you for taking the time to review me.
    Ramse N. Married on 07/22/2021

Perfect words and delivery 🤩

We had a officiant back out last minute (1.5 weeks out) and we immediately knew it was for the best after talking with Jane. The ceremony and words Jane wrote were absolutely perfect and caught the fullness of our journey to our big day! We had chosen John to deliver the words at the ceremony and the delivery was just a perfect as the written words by Jane! I would highly recommend them for anyone’s big day and you will feel the same joy on your big day!
    Thanks again ❤️🙏

Jane's Personalized Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Ramse. It was truly wonderful meeting you and Kammie and capturing your love. It was my honor to write your ceremony and John was delighted to officiate!
    All our best,
    Jane and John
    Kamlyn T. Married on 07/22/2021

Everything you could ask for + MORE!

I don’t even know where to start Bragging about Jane and her Husband John!
    1.) Jane was so kind and willing to step up last minute when our officiant cancelled 2 weeks before our wedding.
    2.) I knew I wanted to hire after just 5 minutes of chatting with her! She made me feel comfortable and I could tell she cared about us and our story🥰
    3.) She wrote a PERSONALIZED ceremony which provoked all the tears of joy and laughter I was looking for!
    4.) Her Husband John actually performed the ceremony that Jane wrote and made all of our guests feel comfortable and welcome!
    We got so many compliments on how fun our ceremony was! How interesting and engaging it was because of Janes writing! This woman has a special gift that everyone should take advantage of!
    They were also very professional and organized! That made my fiancé and I have zero stress leading up to the ceremony that set the tone for the rest of the evening!
    We have a beautiful copy word for word of the Amazing ceremony Jane wrote that we can look back on and enjoy forever!
    I’m so grateful our lives have crossed paths and that we got to experience a ceremony so special and touching!
    THANK YOU JANE AND JOHN for the BEST ceremony I have ever witnessed!!!
    P.s. worth every penny… you get what you pay for 😉
    Eric G. Married on 07/09/2021

Experience beyond our expectations

Thank you so much for making our wedding day much more special then we could have ever imagined! Jane took time to learn about us and including little details that made the ceremony unique and special. If you are looking for someone who will do more then just marry you, Jane is the one!

Dear Eric and Natalya,
    I absolutely loved working with you and Natalya and meeting your families. You are a spectacular couple. I wish you all the best that life has to offer.
    I enjoyed every minute getting to know you both!
    Samwebb Married on 07/03/2021

Focused, insightful and eloquent yes!

Jane really does her homework. She interviews brides and grooms and gets private information about the relationship enables her to customize very meaningful and personal information, to everybody in attendance as she conducts the ceremony.

Jane's Personalized Weddings's reply:

It was my honor to officiate your beautiful daughter’s ceremony.
    Both families were so warm and generous. It made me feel right at home.
    Jessica W. Married on 07/03/2021

Best Wedding Officiant EVER!!!

There were very few easy choices with wedding planning but one of them without a doubt was choosing Jane as our wedding officiant! From the start she put myself and my partner at ease. She walked us through the entire process, gave us a timeline to follow, and assigned us homework to help her get to know each of us and our relationship better. On the day of the wedding we were SO excited to hear the ceremony Jane had been working on for months and WOW were we (and all of our guests!!) blown away. It was so personal, so unique, so romantic - seriously, we were in awe of what Jane created for us about us, it really set the tone for the entire wedding. Do yourself a favor and hire Jane as your wedding officiant, I can promise you you will be glad that you did!!! Would give Jane more than 5 stars if possible :)

Dear Jess and Brendan,
    It was honestly such an honor to get to know you both in such an intimate way. I hope you shared your homework on your honeymoon. I have to say Brendan went above and beyond 🤣
    You have such a wonderful and exciting future ahead of you.
    All my very best,
    Taylor C. Married on 06/27/2021

Jane is amazing!

Jane was such a joy to work with, and created a lovely ceremony for Alex and I at our recent wedding. She cares about the unique details in each couple’s love story and was able to write a ceremony that balanced a few funny moments with a lot of warm memories and love. I can’t thank her enough for the time and work she put into making our day beautiful!

Taylor and Alex,
    I absolutely loved working with you!
    Thank you for inviting us to your perfect reception. There was so much love and light and Bloody Mary’s and Mimosas. You both have wonderful families and friends and it was a joy to meet them.
    All my very best,
    Melissa Z. Married on 06/17/2021

Exceptionally magical

Jane was an absolute pleasure to work with!! She truly captured our love story and we couldn't have wrote our vows any better. Can't imagine anyone else making our union of marriage official.

Jane's Personalized Weddings's reply:

I absolutely loved working with you and David. Your story was beautiful and your family is absolutely wonderful! I can’t wait to see some of the professional photos.
    You and David looked stunning.
  • Daria
    Daria R. Married on 06/09/2021

Absolutely perfect

Jane made our wedding day truly perfect. Her ceremonies are personal and special for each couple. Even from states away Jane was incredibly helpful. She answers almost immediately and has an answer for every situation. Jane made the planning an elopement in a different state as less stressful as possible. Jane and her husband John took photos during the day which we loved to look back on. We are so thankful we found Jane.

Jane's Personalized Weddings's reply:

Daria and Dylan, you stole my heart. While you may be young, you are both so intuitive. You know how to make a relationship succeed. I know that you will succeed in your marriage for the long haul. You both are very lucky. Please stay in touch. You future will be exciting and open to all the possibilities that life has to offer!
    Kaitlin R. Married on 06/03/2021

Amazing Ceremony by Jane

I would definitely recommend Jane in a heart beat. She wrote our vows for us and they were absolutely perfect! She made the ceremony very intimate and memorable.

Dear Kaitlin and Michael,
    Your wedding was so intimate and special. It was a perfect day and venue.
    The two of you have what it takes to have a truly wonderful marriage. It was my honor to be your officiant.
    Monty told me that he wished I was their officiant and Michael’s mother told me that I was the best person to marry her son.
    That make my day.
    Travis L. Married on 05/23/2021

Worry Free Service!!

Jane was great at getting to know us and created a ceremony that fit us so well. After our first meeting, we knew we could trust her with everything.

Jane's Personalized Weddings's reply:

It was my honor to work with you both. I loved getting to know you and the special relationship that you share. You have a beautiful future ahead of you!
  • Q
    Quana Married on 05/16/2021

Wonderful experience

We postponed twice due to covid and I was ready to just cancel the whole thing. Jane was so helpful and accommodating and suggested we do a small elopement instead. She really helped guide us through the whole process and was available anytime we had questions. She wrote a beautiful and personal ceremony for us. Her husband was there helping out as well. Even though we had a few hiccups, they were both there to ensure we had a memorable and magical day.

Jane's Personalized Weddings's reply:

I LOVED working with you both! Hope to see you here or in CB.
    I feel like we really got to know each other and I really enjoyed that.
  • Brenda
    Brenda H. Married on 04/24/2021

Literally the most beautiful ceremony, ever.

I can even explain how beauty of a ceremony Jane and her husband wrote for my fiancé and I. Yes, she gives you homework so she can better understand you as a couple but they way it all comes together is amazing. Our ceremony was emotional, yet funny and our guests were able to learn a little more about our relationship or even quirks about each other. I may be biased but out of all of the weddings we have gone to recently, our ceremony was the best. Jane will let you decide if you want religion, a sprinkle of religion, or none at all and even provides recommendations for unity ceremonies (we chose not to). Her and her husband are such sweet souls and you can tell that they truly enjoy what they do and care about each and every ceremony (and the couple). If you are debating on having someone you know marry you.. don't, let Jane do it.. you won't regret it!

Jane's Personalized Weddings's reply:

Seriously love you two! You are the most fun couple. Thank you for choosing me. It means a lot!