18 Reviews for Jane Sincere

Contour Makeup (4)
Fake Lashes (3)
Airbrush Makeup (2)
18 Jane Sincere Reviews

Jane does an amazing job! I looked beautiful when I left, my makeup really looked perfect. She provides a great atmosphere. She was flexible with the appointment time. She went above and beyond. You will be happy with Jane's quality and skill!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/2/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I have to say without a doubt that Jane's approach to hair styling and applying make-up for a client is to bring out the natural beauty of each individual, without appearing artificial or having that 'made-up look' - that sometimes occurs when excessive make-up, or, the incorrect product is applied. Many compliments came my way on the day of my my son's wedding - and the only touch-up needed was to refresh my lipstick. Jane, not my regular hair stylist, stepped in as well - mine was unavailable that day - fabulous look that lasted all day into the night! Thank you, Jane! Best - Jo-Anne

Profile Picture Jo-Anne, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Just love her. Don't think twice. She listens, and delivered exactly what I was hoping for me day. It helps that all my bridesmaids and mother loved her too!

Photos
Profile Picture Laura, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jane was lovely to work with and her style and skills are exceptional. She and her team helped to make the day very special.

Profile Picture brooke, 7/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jane is simply the best. She is an incredibly talented and professional stylist. She made me feel more beautiful than I've felt any other day in my life. My wedding hair and makeup were absolutely perfect. Most importantly, Jane did my mother's hair and makeup for my wedding day. My mother had recently struggled with some major health concerns, including chemotherapy for breast cancer. My mother was very concerned about her hair, and Jane took lots of time to talk with us about what could be done to make my mother look beautiful. And beautiful she was...I can't express how much this meant to both of us. Jane is a wonderful person and a wonderful makeup artist and stylist. The best there is!

Profile Picture Dawn, 7/21/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Salon

Had my makeup done for my wedding.. now I come to Jane for every occasion! She is fantastic and brilliant at hair and makeup

Profile Picture Lynn, 3/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Our bridal party visited Jane and the hair stylists at Femme Fatale Salon the morning of the wedding. The entire experience was like visiting a spa - relaxed, friendly, and fun. Jane did make-up for the bride, who looked stunning, as well as for me, the mother-of-the-bride. Multiple friends and family told me I had never looked better, and my skin felt like silk for an entire week! Jane is very easy to work with, an absolute pro, very accommodating of our desire for a natural look, and just a delightful person.

Profile Picture User6719190, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Consultations, Makeup, Salon

Jane was great from the minute I met her. She listened to exactly what I wanted and executed flawlessly and timely on the two days that I had her. My wedding we unique in that we had a party over two days and Jane was there for both. She was reasonably priced in the middle - high range of what I had been quoted.

Profile Picture User6527104, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Contour Makeup
4.7

Jane Sincere and her team were a delight to work with on our wedding day last October. Jane and her team, including lead hairstylist Mayra Cardeno and two assistants, came on site to the Marriott Newport and did hair and makeup for 11 women within 4 hours. The services are premium and the pricing reflects this, however pricing was also in line with other beauty teams in the area providing premium services. Jane was prompt in responding to my inquiry, and we were able to schedule trials at the Femme Fetale Salon in Providence. Living in Boston, this was not convenient, but I am very glad that I chose to work with Jane and her team. The services were picture perfect!

Profile Picture User6493590, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup

I have had Jane do my makeup for my cousins wedding, sisters wedding an most recently my own wedding! She makes you feel confidently beautiful! She gives you a gorgeous natural look :) HIGHLY recommend her!!

Profile Picture Caitlin , 10/16/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Jane did hair and makeup for my son's wedding this past fall. My daughter, sister, mom, mother in law were extremely pleased with her services. She was willing to met with us prior to the wedding and was willing to travel to Massachusetts. Our hair and makeup looked very natural. Her makeup line/products are fantastic. Jane is wonderful and I would highly recommend her and would hire her again.

Profile Picture Deb , 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

I am a professional woman who has had Jane Sincere do my makeup for major events for many years. She is always, responsive, pleasant and accommodating. She works with me to create an effect that is appropriate for the event and makes me look my best! Whether it is an imprtant professional meeting or gala evening, I can rest assured that I look my best and, therefore can do my best.

Profile Picture Jane, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jane provided hair and makeup for my daughter's wedding. She did beautiful work on the bride and bridesmaids. She was willing to travel to the location, listen to what each young woman wanted, and spent hours helping them get ready. Jane is very calm and a joy to be around. Everyone looked great, and we were extremely pleased with her services.

Profile Picture User6209173, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Salon, Airbrush Makeup

Jane is fantastic! I met with Jane for a consultation before my wedding and not only did my hair and makeup come out fabulous she is extremely easy to talk to.
The day of the wedding Jane did my bridesmaids makeup and everyone was so happy and loved the results. Her product line is wonderful as well, I even bought the bronzer! A fantastic hair and makeup artist!

Profile Picture Natalie , 7/26/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup, Salon

Jane is wonderful to work with! She is so nice and does beautiful work! She did the makeup for me, my bridesmaids, and my mom and everyone looked beautiful! I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User3486425, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jane really listened to me and translated my "vision" into a perfectly-aligned reality. I felt like a fresh, better version of myself - which was important to me because I wanted a natural, polished look. Her application was calming on the morning of my big day, and the makeup lasted all day (even on a steaming late July day!) and photographed well. I would highly recommend Jane. I wasn't going to use a makeup artist because I felt I could do my own, but I am so glad I did. It helped me cross a stress off my list and was well worth it!

Profile Picture Kerrin, 7/26/14, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Makeup

Jane is amazing! Jane has a wonderful way about her and is a true professional. She made me feel like a more beautiful version of myself on my wedding day...and my mother looked (and felt) incredible. Jane came very highly recommended by my photographer (Kristin Spencer) and I was lucky that she was available for my wedding date. If you have the opportunity to work with Jane, take it. You will be thrilled with her work.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/19/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jane was lovely to work with, and very responsive to creating just the style and overall look that I was seeking.

Profile Picture Beth, 2/22/12, 1 Review