DJ Jason Rullo Reviews

73 | Pittsburgh, PA

73 Reviews for DJ Jason Rullo

1 User photo

Julia · Married on 08/31/2013

I don't even know where to begin with my recommendation for Jason. Working with him was incredible in every aspect so I guess I'm going to have to make a list.
    1) His website is great. He uses an online planning system that allows you to plan everything about your day...From the timeline to what voice style you would like him to use when making announcements.
    2) He is incredibly organized. He emailed me back almost immediately every time and called me the Thursday night before my wedding to go over everything in detail.
    3) My husband went behind my back (in the best way possible) and wrote our first dance song as a surprise to me. He contacted Jason and together they organized everything and made sure that it was in the correct format to be played at the wedding. I will forever be grateful to him for helping to make that happen.
    4) The dance floor was packed all night. Even my photographer who has done many weddings said that was the best dance floor she has seen all summer. He catered perfectly to the crowd and did his own mixing. I quote one of my friends as saying "Where did you get this guy, his mash-ups are amazing."

I could go on and on about how Jason contributed to making this the best night of my life. I never wanted to get off the dance floor and neither did anyone else at my wedding. Do yourself and favor and hire this guy.

Sent on 09/15/2013

Jeff · Married on 06/21/2013

DJ Jason provided a service unlike any other. He was very professional and had one of the most incredible websites I have ever seen. The website allowed us to personalize the music to our liking. The website planner allowed us to plan out the entire evening down to the minute. His music selection was great! He even had a feature for guests to go and request songs before the day of the event! During the event he was very good at giving us a heads up before events. We even got off track due to pictures taking too long and he got us all caught up without rushing through things. Our guests complimented on the variety of music that was played as well as the cleanliness of the song choices. Being a dancer, I was very well pleased with the amount of dancing that happened at our wedding. Jason was highly entertaining and very well spoken in-between events. I highly recommend DJ Jason to anyone looking for a high energy dancing event!

Sent on 07/10/2013

Allison · Married on 11/03/2012

Jason did everything right. He was super helpful in planning the actual event and how the evening played out. He was very on top of the actual event, emailing out final timelines the week of the wedding and making sure he had everyone's contact number. He basically was a DJ and wedding planner (and I mean that only in respect to the order and timeline of the event, he didn't take over or anything-he was super helpful!). Jason acted very professional and looked the part. His equipment was impressive and everything I expected! Jason was willing to meet with us to discuss details and and answer questions that we had at anytime. I would recommend him to ANYONE. His talent and preformance exceeded the cost we paid (under $1,000 for 4 hours). He also had very well priced add on's like chair covers, uplighting, and light monograms!

Sent on 11/20/2012

Maria · Married on 10/20/2012

100% satisfied. We could not have been happier with Jason. The music, uplighting, and timing of the events were perfect. I was a bride that was indecisive/lost at times, and Jason was able to steer me in the right direction. Everyone commented on what a great job he did with the selection of music - from my teenager cousin to my great aunt. We will definitely be recommending Jason to our engaged friends.

Sent on 10/21/2012

Beth · Married on 09/29/2012

I highly recommend Jason Rullo for wedding DJ Services! He was very professional and really knew how to keep the crowd dancing! In addition, I ordered beautiful chair covers from his wife! They were a reasonable price and added real class to our event!

Most brides don't think about the programming that goes along with having a DJ service. His use of technology that comes along with the service clearly helps you map out how your beautiful night will unfold. He is a great planner and brings a lot of fun to your event.

Absolutely hire Jason (and his wife) to make your special day even more spectacular!

Thank you Jason! (pictured Chair Covers from his wife)

Sent on 10/13/2012

Lindsay · Married on 09/22/2012

Jason was an amazing addition to our already memorable day! Our guests are still talking to me about how much fun they had at our wedding! Our dance floor was packed and stayed that way well after our reception ending time! Everyone was having such a great time we extended our reception! Jason was nothing but professional, affordable and amazing. In addition to making our guests dance the night away, he provided amazing uplighting and personalized monogram for our venue. I can not be happier with the way our reception site looked as well as the great time all our guests had. If I ever need a DJ in the future I already know who I would chose! Thank you again Jason for making our wedding day amazing!

Sent on 10/08/2012

Stephen · Married on 08/25/2012

Jason is top notch and very easy to work with. He is professional, well organized, and passionate about what he does. You will not be dissappointed!

Sent on 09/13/2012
  • Marcia

Marcia · Married on 08/18/2012

We could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. Jason was wonderful to work with from the start. Not only did he take the time to make sure he knew exactly what we wanted, but it was executed flawlessly. From the uplighting at the venue and the flow of the evening to every guest on the dance floor, Jason did an absolutely AMAZING job! Everyone had a blast dancing the night away.

Sent on 12/22/2012

Maura · Married on 06/16/2012

Jason is an awesome DJ! He is very easy to work with and extremely organized. We were able to plan out the entire night and choose the perfect songs to make our night very personal. Our guests had a great time and he kept our dance floor full the entire night! Also, he created AMAZING uplighting and a perfect custom monogram to display on the dance floor! He is wonderful- You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 02/24/2013

Sheri · Married on 06/02/2012

Jason did an amazing job! Our guests had a great time and said ti was the best wedding they have been to! The dance floor was packed all night!

Jason was very professional and great to work with. Very responsive and listed to everything we asked for. The Michael Jackson medley we requested was awesome!

We would highly recommend him, in fact many of our friends have been asking for his info and i know many couples who have used him.

Sheri & Derrick Teoli

Sent on 06/06/2012

Amy · Married on 05/26/2012

Jason is an amazing DJ! His communication, skills, professionalism all are amazing! I can go on and on! He is also the DJ for my brothers upcoming wedding in May of 2015! I can't wait. His wedsite is awesome too! Thanks Jason!

Sent on 12/05/2013

Shelly · Married on 10/01/2011

Jason did a fantastic job with the music at both our wedding ceremony as well as the reception. He coordinated everything with the photographer, wedding planner as well as the videographer. We could not have asked for a better, more professional DJ. All of the guests had a wonderful time, and he kept everyone dancing all night. We would highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/02/2011

Lauren · Married on 07/23/2011

Jammin' Jason did a great job at our wedding reception! Guests have been approaching us to comment on how good our DJ was, and we have to agree. He was extremely helpful, attentive, and quick to respond if we had any questions or concerns throughout the planning process, as well. My husband and I would recommend his services to anyone in need of a DJ.

Sent on 07/31/2011

jonelle · Married on 07/08/2011

Jason went above and beyond anything we would have expected from a DJ. He expertly coordinated every last detail of the evening. I was able to relax on my wedding day knowing that he would make sure everything ran smoothly. Our guests had a fantastic time. There were people dancing from the first song until the last. Everyone was having so much fun that we added an extra hour and would have added even more if the venue allowed it. I would highly recommend Jason for any even that you are planning.

Also, my husband really wanted the monogram and the uplighting, but I was hesitant and not sure that they were something we needed. We bought both and I absolutely loved the lighting. I received many compliments on both. The lighting transformed the whole room. I am so glad that I trusted my husbands interest in the lighting.

I am extremely happy that we chose Jason as our DJ.

Sent on 07/10/2011

Julia · event on: 06/25/2011

Best DJ around. Has the best light features, great mix of music, and all around exceptional service! Would 110% recommend to anyone.

Sent on 07/07/2012

Krista · Married on 05/28/2011

I highly recommend Jammin' Jason!! Jason was so fantastic at our wedding! He was the MOST professional vendor that we worked with during our planning process! We barely gave him direction on what to play and he played the perfect music to get our guests dancing and having a great time! He was able to read the crowd so well!The party easily could have went ALL night!! The monogram on the dance floor and the uplighting was also wonderful! Thanks Jason!!

Sent on 06/23/2011

Alana · Married on 09/18/2010

Best DJ ever!!! Played current music but also threw a few in for the oldies. Very affordable. Was basically the coordinator at the reception! Couldn't have done it without him! Highly reccomended.

Sent on 04/06/2011

Amanda · Married on 10/20/2006

Jason was amazing and I would definitally refer him to anyone. Very professional and always does a first rate job!!!

Sent on 09/30/2012

Sheena · Married on 05/08/2004

I believe my wedding was his first, not sure it was so many years ago. Even so he was just starting weddings and he was awsome and they geust loved him to. He can read a crowd to know what type of music to play and it keeps people on the dance floor all night long to make one great party! Thank you, Jason :)

Sent on 07/07/2012

Chelsea · Married on 01/27/2018

Jason is AWESOME!!!! My husband and I were so please with how everything turned out. Jason was able to continually keep people on the dance floor. He also did an awesome job making sure everything kept on schedule. We could not have made a better choice and we highly recommend Jammin' Entertainment to anyone who is looking for a professional, helpful and stress free DJ experience. Big shout out to Jason's wife for the wonderful chair covers. Our reception was beautiful. You need to book them both. It was the best and easiest decision we ever made.

Sent on 01/30/2018

Erin · Married on 08/12/2017

Jason acted as MC/DJ for our wedding. His online portal made planning from a distance painless! The day of he will make you feel at ease while keeping your guests on their toes with one great song after another! He doesn't let any song overstay its welcome and the transitions are seamless which makes it hard to leave the dance floor :-) He did a great job of keeping us on schedule without ever pressuring us - which is so important as the day was over in the blink of an eye. My parents had nothing but good things to say about their interactions with him. We wish that our reception venue had allowed for us to stay and dance an hour longer. Book Jason ASAP!

Sent on 08/25/2017
  • User6205960 · 2+ years ago

Jason did an AMAZING job for our wedding. He upheld all of our requests and did a wonderful job getting a feel for the crowd. He defiantly made our wedding day the best.

Sent on 01/14/2016

Andrea · Married on 10/08/2011

Jason did a wonderful job as the DJ at our wedding. Our guests did not leave the dance floor the entire night! He played a great mix of new and old songs that had all of our guests complimenting the music. Jason also provided us with uplighting and a custom monogram that transformed our entire room. Yet another detail that had our guests raving! Jason was very prompt on returning my phone calls and e-mails. I did not have to worry one bit the day of my wedding because I knew he was going to make everything perfect.

I highly recommend Jason as a DJ for any wedding or special occasion. If you are looking for a person who meets every expectation that you have, then Jason is your guy.

Thank you so much for making our wedding as perfect as we envisioned it!

The Smiths