JAMMIN' DJs Reviews

279 | Littleton, CO

279 Reviews for JAMMIN' DJs

• Ferrin

Ferrin · Married on 09/22/2012

John was the DJ at my wedding in September and I couldn't have imagined anyone better. He was extremely organized and energetic the entire reception. He double checked with me before the reception began to make sure there were no last minute changes and he reviewed a timeline with me to make sure we did the toasts, cake cutting, first dances, and the garter and bouquet tosses at the perfect time. I would highly recommend Jammin' DJs and I am so grateful for everything they did to make my special day unforgettable.

Sent on 10/09/2012

Sam · Married on 09/21/2012

Bryan was amazing! He did a great job keeping the party going while incorporating our taste! He did a fantastic job and we loved him!

Sent on 11/01/2012

Meagan · Married on 09/21/2012

We absolutely love Jammin DJ's!! Our DJ was Cameron, and he was incredible!! We met with John and he perfectly matched a DJ with our style! Cameron knew how to read our crowd, and he kept everyone dancing! I was so nervous about hiring a DJ because a DJ can make or break your party sometimes. Jammin DJ's is so professional and we are so glad we chose them to be our DJ for our wedding reception! Thanks so much to John and Cameron at Jammin DJ's!! You guys rock!!

Sent on 02/19/2013

James · Married on 09/08/2012

Jammin DJ's did a great job, Our wedding day was amazing and went so smooth thanks to you guys! Both the photographer and the DJ did a great job, we had several comments on how smooth the music transitioned during the ceremony. and Lindsay was great to work with and got some really great shots, I will tell all my friends!

Sent on 10/09/2012

Amanda · Married on 09/01/2012

We decided on Jammin DJ's and I have to say Matt D. did an amazing job as our DJ this weekend on 9/1. I was really debating if I wanted to use a live band or a DJ and after having Matt as our DJ I am so happy we went with you guys. We liked Matt from the first time we met him at Starbucks - his demeanor is so cool and collected and just had a great personality (plus he likes border collies so he had an immediate "in" with us). When we got to the event - Matt was already setup and ready to go (even though our caterer was not - so this was even more of a relief that he was all setup). He coordinated with me throughout the night regarding timing of everything ...and the best thing - he got people dancing! I will admit I was leary on how many people would be dancing because our family is not really dancers (and neither is my husband or I) - but throughout the night I found myself talking to people on the sidelines and then saying "let's go dance, I love this song!" He really got the crowd into it and I loved all the slow, country songs he played towards the beginning - perfect for our crowd - the groom being from the midwest. I had several people come up to me and comment how great the DJ was and that he played good music! It was such a wonderful evening for me and I am so thankful to Matt for the wonderful work he did that evening. I will be sure to recommend your DJ company to anyone that asks. Thank you so much!!! It was a perfect evening.

Sent on 09/04/2012

Matt and Jammin DJ's were great. Matt helped the night flow smoothly, even when we got behind schedule.

Sent on 09/04/2012

Angela · Married on 08/19/2012

We really had a lot of fun dancing! All our guests made great comments on the music and flow of the wedding due to the DJ's skills. We were more than happy with our expirience with this company and the DJ

Sent on 09/02/2012

Brittney · Married on 08/18/2012

My DJ Garrett was absolutely amazing!!! Instead of creating my own playlist I told him that I wanted a huge dance party and dance party is what he created. It was as if he was reading my mind when it came to the music he selected. I don't think I could've had a better DJ... He made the wedding what it was! Not only did he pick great music he was very professional, timely, helpful and looked sharp. I would highly recommend Jammin DJs AND Garrett.

Sent on 08/30/2012

Leslea · Married on 07/29/2012

Loved Cameron!!! He made the Wedding so fun and entertaining for all!!! Very professional and friendly!!

Sent on 08/19/2012

Tyler · Married on 07/14/2012

John and his assistant did a fantastic job. I have worked in the industry before and their crew is top notch. The dance floor stayed packed and made for a great party. We set the itierary and then didn't have to worry about a thing. Thanks!

Sent on 07/16/2012

Celeste · Married on 07/14/2012

Jammin' DJs was wonderful. I was a rather inexperienced bride and through out the entire night they provided much needed help and insight to keep the night going smoothly. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/17/2012

Martha · Married on 07/14/2012

Garrett did an awesome job at our wedding! The music was perfect for our event. He had the guests out of their seats and dancing all night long.

Sent on 08/01/2012

DJ came out to see the property beforehand which was very helpful for the set-up of the overall reception.

DJ was very responsive to any and all questions we had and responded in a timely fashion.

Sent on 07/09/2012

Great service, easy to make song requests, personable DJ. Easy to get in contact with with questions prior to event

Sent on 07/10/2012

Brenda · Married on 07/07/2012

Jammin' Dj's provided their services in a professional manner. I was hesitant to use a Dj as we were a small group (60), but the Dj proved invaluable in setting the mood and in getting everyone out onto the dance floor. THe kids loved that they could make requests and hear the songs they wanted to dance to. An important element to the entire evening. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/13/2012

We are very impressed with the service provided by Jammin' DJs. They were able to keep the reception moving with class and our guests benefitted from their great service as well. I would highly recommend Jammin' DJs to anyone getting married - I can ensure you wont regret using them!

Sent on 12/01/2012

Essie · Married on 06/30/2012

Provided DJ for wedding reception. Great music variety, I don't remember a song that wasn't danced to. We didn't give much direction other than we just wanted everyone to have fun - and I think they did!

Sent on 07/30/2012

John · Married on 06/30/2012

John Murray and his crew were amazing. We couldn't have asked for a better crew for our special day. I would recommend Jammin DJ's to friends and family in need of premiere Entertainment service.
    JS

Sent on 08/01/2012

Jammin Djs did an amazing job at our ceremony and reception. I am very happy with the service we received and would recommend them to anyone. Thank you Jammin DJS!

Sent on 06/27/2012

Victoria · Married on 06/16/2012

JAMMIN' DJs covered both the music and photography for our wedding last June. They were phenomenal! The DJ was great and really handled the event well! Everyone commented on how great he was and how great the music selection was. I credit all that to the DJ since we only really gave our "key" song choices and then said he can run free with what he would like. He did awesome. The photography was also amazing! The two photographers got shots that no one expected and everything came out amazing! The photo books are great and made great gifts for our moms! I would recommend this company to everyone I know for any event that needs DJ'ing and/or photography!!!!!

Sent on 01/28/2013

Ryan · Married on 06/09/2012

Overall our entertainer was great to work with, used our suggestions intuitively and was a consummate professional, keeping everyone dancing till we had to kick them out. Top marks. I am a big music person and I was dually impressed.

Sent on 06/26/2012

Shanell · Married on 06/08/2012

I was very pleased with the service that I was given by jammin DJ's! They played all the songs I requested and did great with the guest requests!

Sent on 06/14/2012

Justin · Married on 06/02/2012

Jason Radke was absolutely perfect! He made our wedding amazing and fulfilled every request we wanted. I would recommend him to anyone. He truly made our wedding amazing.

Sent on 06/08/2012

Amber · Married on 06/02/2012

Jammin' DJ was wonderful to work with from start to finish. The DJ was a huge decision for us because we feel they really set the tone for the wedding and make or break the party. We truly couldn't have asked for a more professional and fun DJ. They read the crowd and kept us on the dance floor all night! I would absolutely recommend the team at Jammin' DJ!

Sent on 06/11/2012
  • F

Franklin · event on: 05/05/2012

Great people with down to earth attitude. They played all requests and were easy to work with.

Sent on 05/26/2012