Jamie May Photography Reviews

44 Reviews for Jamie May Photography

44 Jamie May Photography Reviews
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 09/22/2018

Best Photographer ever! Not only amazing photos (too many to choose from) but also so fun and easy to work with.

BEST PHOTOGRAPHER EVER! There is only one problem-all of the photos are amazing and there are too many to choose from. Jamie and her assistant took the stress away from the day and made it so fun! She is so talented and knows just how to find the perfect light and capture those candid shots that I love. My husband and I cannot stop looking at our photos. Everyone that sees them wants to know who our photographer is.

Jamie May Photography 1

Molly · Married on 09/23/2017

We absolutely LOVE all of our wedding photos! Jamie and Marie did an amazing job getting all the shots we wanted. They had so many ideas of different poses to get the perfect shots. Thank you so much!!!

Lauren · Married on 08/26/2017

Jamie and Marie weren very fun and professional. We have thousands of amazing photos from our big day that we will look at forever.

Anna · Married on 08/04/2017

Jamie and Marie did a fantastic job!! They made sure I was comfortable and were always asking for my input. They really captured everything! Our pictures turned out more beautiful than we could have ever imagined.

Mandy · Married on 07/01/2017

Jamie did a fantastic job on our wedding pictures! It's so hard to choose from them! Jamie and Marie were so fun and easy to work with the day of the wedding. They were very accommodating with the locations we wanted around Grand Rapids. Since I wasn't from around the area, I trusted their judgment and they did not disappoint! They made sure to capture all the pictures we had on our checklist, plus a ton more. We received our pictures only a couple weeks after our wedding, which was very impressive! I would highly recommend Jamie for your wedding!

Kelli · Married on 06/02/2017

Jamie is awesome to work with! She made us feel comfortable, and the photos we have are amazing!

Abby · Married on 03/25/2017

I can't say enough about Jamie May Photography. I was planning my wedding from out of town and Jamie was the best. Leading up to the wedding Jamie was extremely helpful and very responsive to emails. We were able to meet in person once before the wedding to go over details. Again, Jamie drove out to meet us which really helped. On the day of the wedding, they were amazing. We did tons of pictures before the wedding and even with the rain/overcast weather we had wonderful pictures! I have received so many compliments on how amazing our pictures are and I owe that all to Jamie and Marie.

Jena · Married on 10/15/2016

Jamie was referred to us by a friend and we were very happy! Jamie is creative, professional, and really cares about what she does. We received all of our edited pictures back less than a month after our wedding! We were very happy with how the day went and how the pictures capture our memories! I would highly recommend hiring Jamie May Photography for your west Michigan wedding!!

Christine · Married on 09/04/2016

We absolutely loved our experience with Jamie! She was very responsive, flexible, and easy to work with. We were clueless about poses, settings, etc. and she was a huge help. She and Marie made our wedding great not only with the amazing photography but with their presence- they felt like family at the end of the evening! Highly recommended!

Danyelle · Married on 08/27/2016

Jamie does a Great Job! She has a real eye for seeking out the perfect pictures! She is also such a Joy to work with!

Dana · Married on 07/18/2016

We couldn't have had more confidence and fun!

Linsey · Married on 06/24/2016

Jamie May has been such an amazing photographer from engagement pictures through the wedding day! We searched for so long to find the perfect photographer for us! After the wedding day I feel like friends with Jamie and Marie! They were amazing making sure we got every shot I really wanted! All of our guests and bridal party kept saying how awesome they were. We met Jamie for our engagement pictures and I had given her little to work with other than we had a puppy for photos and I wanted a Willow Tree picture. Jamie found the perfect spot for our pictures and made us feel comfortable despite the puppy barking!! The wedding day Jamie and Marie covered all the small details and were sure to keep busy shooting even when our decoration set up took longer than anticipated. We could not be happier with the few sneak peaks we have seen so far and can't wait to get all of the photos back. Jamie and Marie really went above and beyond saying later into the night than we had even anticipated, we really love you both!! - Linsey and Travis Childress

Cassandra · Married on 06/18/2016

Jamie and her assistant were wonderful! Beautiful photography! We couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out and the service we received. I would recommend them to everyone!

Katie · Married on 10/09/2015

It's very easy for me to score Jamie with 5 stars across the board. She was so wonderful to work with! My husband and I are not exactly comfortable in front of a camera, but Jamie made it easy for us to feel natural and happy. Our wedding pictures turned out wonderfully! I always dreamed of magazine-worthy wedding pictures, and Jamie delivered a thousand of them. And she was so patient throughout the day as we had her take every possible combination of pictures with all my relatives and close friends. Jamie photographed our engagement pictures, too, and she was very flexible rescheduling when the weather was wet and rainy. I definitely recommend her services to any bride and groom in the market for a photographer.

Allison · Married on 09/05/2015

Jamie is incredibly talented and it shines through in her photos. As soon as she arrived to the church for photos she got right to task, and I didn't have to worry at all (which is what you want on your wedding day). She was so much fun, caught great candid moments throughout the day, and the finished products are absolutely beautiful. We have so many great photos of our wedding I have to keep them on a constant rotation in the house because I want all of them on display! I definitely look forward to working with Jamie in the future!

Courtney · Married on 08/15/2015

I loved having Jamie May as our photographer! She did an awesome job with communication, and even ideas to do during our engagement, and wedding! She is a very easy person to work with, and did an awesome job working with our party, big family, and kiddos :)

We had our photos back to us in less than 30 days!

Breanne · Married on 08/08/2015

When I found Jamie May Photography, I instantly fell in love with her style of wedding photography. I sent her an email and she responded so quickly! We were only three months out from the wedding and she said she was pretty booked and the only day she was available was our wedding date! Fate! Jamie and Marie were fabulous throughout our whole day. It's easy to loose track of time but they helped keep us on track and captured our day perfectly. I still look through our pictures on a daily basis. Since the wedding, we've booked family sessions with Jamie and hoping to use Jamie For my sisters wedding next year! The only problem with Jamie May Photography is that we live 2.5 hours away! :)

Cassie · Married on 07/10/2015

We only had Jamie for a couple hours the day of our wedding and that was the first time we ever even met her in person. She is so personable and made us feel so comfortable during the entire time! We would definitely recommend!

Erin · Married on 06/20/2015

Jamie May is hands down the best photographer in town! Her ability to capture every little detail of our special day was pheonominal and I couldn't imagine it to be any more perfect. Not only is she a wonderful photographer, she is a easy-going and exciting person to work with! I would recommend her to anyone I know!

Danielle · Married on 06/06/2015

Jamie was wonderful to work with, she took amazing photos for my wedding and I could not be more happy with the experience I had with her. I would recommend her 100% to any Bride-to-be. She is truly a talented photographer!

Kate · Married on 05/16/2015

My Husband and I were married in May and have to say we had the easiest planning process, and the most perfect wedding. The day went off without a hitch, and we had beautiful weather, even though they predicted rain.

Jamie was our photographer, and along with her assistant Marie, were absolutely wonderful! They managed to hit every item on our checklist, even though we had a wedding with 250 people. We were able to do more serious formal shots, along with some that were fun and goofy. They were both so nice, and so professional.

We got our photos a short three weeks after the wedding and they were absolutely spectacular. The C.D.'s were adorable with some of my favorite shots adorned to the front of them. The folders on the C.D. were all organized nicely by name so they were easy to go through.

The hardest part now will be picking which photos we want for our friends and family as well as ourselves.

All in all I will be returning to Jamie May Photography for mine and my family's future photography needs.

Thank you Jamie!

Jamie May Photography was absolutely amazing and made our wedding day perfect. The service was so friendly, professional, skilled, went above and beyond, and created the most beautiful pictures that we are so blessed to have forever. Thank you so much, Jamie May Photography! We will definitely be using your services in the future!

Alison · Married on 11/08/2014

Jamie took our engagement and wedding photos, she was excellent for both! Jamie and Marie were fun, creative, and so easy to work with, all of our guests had positive comments about them. We would highly recommend her services, she is extremely talented!! We got our photos quickly and absolutely love all of them, they will be treasured for many years to come!

Jamie and her assistant, Marie, were professional, timely, fun to work with and excellent at their craft. I would recommend Jamie May Photography to anyone, not only for wedding photos, but family photos and school pictures as well.

We received our pictures quickly after our event. The pictures that we received were beautiful, and we will enjoy them for a lifetime!