Jamie Blow Photography Reviews

83 | Charlotte, NC

83 Reviews for Jamie Blow Photography

Katharine · Married on 05/23/2009

Jamie and Jody were great to work with. They were both very friendly and professional, and their photographs were very high quality. They are very affordable and provide you with full rights to all the photographs - a very good value for your money.

Sent on 08/26/2009

I love Jamie! She was just totally down to earth and took the best photos! My bridal party thought she was so funny! She was super flexible about working with me on what sort of package I needed... and get this... she got our pictures back in 4 DAYS! Who does that?!? That deserves a 5 out of 5 in itself. The only reason I gave a 4 for flexibility is because with her being the only photographer that day and her husband not being there, she couldn't be in a million places at once (which is totally understandable). In the end, I love all of my pictures and she did a fabulous job!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Natalie · Married on 08/07/2011

J&J Photography did an excellent job on my wedding and engagement shots. She was very friendly and down to earth-which made our photography sessions much easier. Jamie also had a quick turnaround with the photos so that we were able to view them in a timely manner. I have actually recommended Jamie to others and have heard many good comments about our photos.

Sent on 10/11/2011

Amanda · Married on 07/09/2011

J&J Photography did a wonderful job for our wedding. They were on-time, flexible, worked well with our large families and bridal party, and they provided a wonderful product for a phenomenal value. I'd highly recommend them and would use them for other photo opportunities in the future.

Sent on 08/02/2011

Samantha · Married on 06/18/2011

Jamie has a true gift for photography. The fact that she is personable and easy to work with is an added bonus! She made us feel so at ease from the very start, and we had so much fun doing our engagement session with her in one of our favorite places, Boone, NC!
    Jamie is committed to making her brides happy, and she'll go the extra mile (sometimes literally!) to ensure total client satisfaction. We were blown away with the quality of the finished product, and we truly feel as though Jamie and her dad captured the true spirit of our wedding day.

Sent on 07/28/2011

Corinne · Married on 09/05/2015

My husband and I have been living in California for the past couple years, but are from NC and wanted to get married in NC in front of all of our family. It was very difficult to plan our wedding from the other side of the country, but it was such a relief that we found Jamie and Daniel to photograph our wedding day. Since we were only coming back to NC for the holidays before our wedding, Jamie braved the winter weather and shot our engagement photos outdoors in late December. Jamie and her husband, Daniel, shot our wedding day. They were extremely kind and friendly with all of our family and friends. They took the time to learn our family member's names and had the patience to take formal shots of all of the different combinations of people we wanted. The turn-around time on the pictures was very quick as well, only 3 weeks after the wedding Jamie sent me a link to a gallery of our photos online. Shortly after that, she sent us our USB drive with all 900 photos from our wedding day. We had such a great time getting to know Jamie and Daniel as people as well as professionals. We would definitely recommend them to anyone in NC to photograph their special event!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Katharine · Married on 08/19/2011

Jamie has a great personality and is very easy to work with. I had several compliments from family, friends, and wedding party about how wonderful she was. Most importantly she took great pictures!

Sent on 10/11/2011
  • U

Colleen · Married on 03/19/2011

J&J Photography was a ton of fun to work with. We've gotten so many compliments from the guests about the photos! Jamie was great to work with and being a bride recently herself she understood what a girl wants from a wedding photographer. She was always responsive to my needs, flexible with her plans and very down to earth. Her dad, Jody was great too. He was more behind the scenes and did a great job of capturing my family portraits in a more traditional way. What I like most is that Jamie and Jody are able to blend two distinct styles of photography together for a final product that is distinct, fun, tranditional and quirky. I highly recommend J&J Phototgraphy for your next special occasion.

Sent on 04/26/2011