Jamie Blow Photography Reviews

83 | Charlotte, NC

83 Reviews for Jamie Blow Photography

Jessica · Married on 07/19/2014

I seriously cannot say enough about Jamie and Daniel! Jamie did our engagement pictures and both Daniel and Jamie did our wedding. I did a lot of research for our photographer because I knew that the pictures would be what we looked at our whole lives. At our first meeting I knew that we would love Jamie. She is so sweet and great to talk to. We loved all of their pictures on their website, and after talking to her for a while, we knew we had the right fit. Our engagement shoot was fun and easy and the pictures turned out amazing. I was so happy with them, and I knew that the wedding pictures would be great. When the wedding pictures came back, they were even better than I had imagined. Jamie and Daniel knew exactly when and where to be at exactly the right times and everything was perfect. They knew exactly how to have our families lined up so that everything went so smoothly, and the wedding party pictures they took were so cute! They captured all the details of the day so perfectly. Looking through the pictures was like reliving the day all over again. You cannot go wrong with these two!!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Emily · Married on 07/12/2014

J&J Photography is absolutely amazing. I had emailed Jamie about working with her for our big day and it just so happened that she was going to be at the upcoming Bridal Show that weekend. Immediately upon meeting her I knew I wanted to work with this husband/wife team. They were so friendly and immediately made me feel comfortable. I put down my deposit and my decision was made! Considering photography is such a big part of the wedding this was a huge decision but honestly the easiest and quickest decision I made throughout the whole process. They did truly amazing work and were wonderful to work with. I cannot say enough great things about them!! I seriously have gone through all 900 photos of our wedding day AT LEAST 10 times and I have only had them for about 2 weeks. I am BEYOND excited about getting these photos on my walls for everyone to see.

Your wedding day passes by so qucikly but the memories last forever. J&J Photography truly capture the beautiful memories of your day so you can cherish the most important day of your life forever. Jamie is the absolute sweetest and truly a joy to work with. If you can't tell already I highly recommend this amazing team :) -Emily

Sent on 08/23/2014

Melissa · Married on 05/03/2014

I could not be happier with J&J Photography and would recommend them to any bride! I found J&J long before my wedding date and Jamie kept in touch with me throughout the entire process. They are accommodating, organized, professional and most importantly amazing photographers. I received my photos back quickly and they are everything I had hoped for and much much more. Stop your photograher search here!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Andrea · Married on 02/08/2014

We used J&J photography for our wedding at the Angus Barn and we are beyond thrilled with the service and photos we received. Jamie and Daniel are extremely talented and professional but also two of the sweetest people you will ever meet. They were such a joy to work with and captured some beautiful images that we will enjoy for a lifetime. We could not be happier that we chose to use them for our wedding!

Sent on 04/07/2014

Annie · Married on 09/21/2013

I could not have been more pleased with Jamie and J&J Photography! Jamie came out early the day of and got to work. Her professionalism was amazing and she put me at ease! The shots she got truly reflect mine and my husbands personality. I would refer all of my friends to J&J!

Sent on 09/27/2013

Matt · Married on 08/24/2013

Jamie & Daniel were great! They are both such nice and pleasant people. We have not recieved the finished product, as our wedding was only a few days ago, but their "bedside manner" as professonal photographers is amazing. They were efficient and made sure we got the shots we wanted without being pushy. Daniel did extra duty in helping our videographer find a good spot to set up. Jamie was very responsive via email when we were setting up the contract, and they were willing to adjust one of their packages to fit our needs. We looked at dozens of vendors but we kept going back to J&J because we remembered how warm and engaging they were at the bridal show in Raleigh. We are excited to see the pictures, but even more excited that J&J was there for us on our big day.

Sent on 08/28/2013

Jessica · Married on 07/27/2013

Jamie and Daniel were awesome to work with and made our day even more special!! They were on time and got straight to work. They made everyone feel so comfortable and tried to make people laugh (which made the pictures look awesome). Everyone talked about how great they were. Since my wedding, one of bridesmaids has gotten engaged and already booked Jamie because of how great she was at my wedding! Jamie and her Dad photographed my sister's wedding three years ago and did an awesome job. I immediately hired her when I got engaged without thinking twice. She once again did a fabulous job, now with her husband (which is so cute they do it together). I can only imagine all J&J Photography is going to do in the future. I know that my family is looking forward to using them again for other events in our lives!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Paige · Married on 07/20/2013

Jamie and Daniel are wonderful! I enjoyed every minute of working with them and would choose J&J Photography again in a heartbeat. Jamie is so easy to work with, very professional, always prepared, easy going and personable. I am extremely pleased with my engagement, bridal, and wedding day photographs and had a lot of fun during each session. I definitely recommend this pair to anyone looking for a great photographer!

Sent on 08/22/2013

Travis · Married on 07/13/2013

We can easily recommend J&J Photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. Jamie was great! She was so helpful explaining what services she offered and what we should know for our wedding. We met with Jamie and her husband months ahead of the big day to talk about what we were interested in and just to meet face to face and make sure we got along. She and her husband were incredibly nice and helpful explaining everything to us. On our wedding day she was very professional and in charge wrangling all of the relatives together for photos when we needed them. And of course, the most important part, her photography is beautiful! She has a great style and captured some wonderful moments from our wedding. I really can highly recommend J&J Photography!

Sent on 08/21/2013

Jennifer · Married on 03/23/2013

Jamie was such a pleasure to work with and such a blessing to have as a photographer! From the very beginning with our engagement photos (which we had to reschedule like 3x due to weather and bad sunburns) to our crazy wedding day, she has been SO sweet and SO accomodating. She captured EVERYTHING my husband and I wanted in our photos and all of my family and friends love her work as well. And they raved about how sweet she was when they met her at our wedding. I will always recommend Jamie for any photography needs! You will not be disappointed, I promise!

Sent on 04/17/2013
  • User2892073 · 2+ years ago

I loved working with Jamie. She is easy to work with and a loving person

Sent on 12/22/2012

Jamie · Married on 10/27/2012

J & J Photography did a fabulous job with our engagement and wedding photography! The pictures have such a fresh look to them and we have received dozens of compliments. Also, Jamie is great to work with and is very flexible. I think in the future J & J photography will be one of the best known photographers in NC due to the quality of pictures and customer service. We want to thank you for making us so happy Jamie!!

Sent on 12/18/2012

Becky · Married on 09/08/2012

I was so pleased with the photos Jamie and Daniel, wife-husband team took of our wedding & engagement. Jamie is very responsive and takes great care in getting to know her clients and hearing their vision for their photos. At the wedding, she was always there, we got a shot of everything! It was great having 2 people there to shoot also, as our wedding was spread inside and out. My husband and I both felt very comfortable, never being asked to do silly things for the sake of making an interesting photo. I was so impressed with J&J's skill and professionalism and would highly recommend them to anyone. I hope to have them document the next chapter in our lives... kids! Thank YOU!

Sent on 10/18/2012

Paige · Married on 09/01/2012

Jamie did a wonderful job with our photos! She did our engagement,bridal, wedding day and trash the dress. She is a very honest person who is open to any ideas or suggestion. She has a great talent to offer with great results.The best thing about her is her quality of pictures for a great price. We enjoyed her very much and wouldn't think of going anywhere else for future pictures!

Sent on 10/31/2012

Tiffany · Married on 08/11/2012

Jamie was absolutely amazing! After two failed attempts at an engagement session due to a disaster of a hair/makeup session and rain, she captured some beautiful engagement photos. Very flexible and understanding. She was so sweet and really enjoyed working with her! Her and and her husband, Daniel, did an incredible job capturing our wedding day. Definitely made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. We have received numerous compliments on both sets of pictures. Very impressed and couldn't be happier with how everything turned out! Will definitely have to find another occasion for a photographer so we can use her again. Highly recommend, promise you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/18/2012

Lacey · Married on 06/24/2012

I cannot say enough good things about working with Jamie. She's creative, fun, and was an absolute joy to work with. Our wedding photos were gorgeous! We will definitely call on her in the future for any photography needs.

Sent on 07/19/2012

Abby · Married on 06/09/2012

Jamie is amazing! She was super quick getting back to me about my inquiry and getting my pictures back to me! She did my engagement, bridal and wedding pictures and I have thoroughly enjoyed each session with her! The pictures turned out better than I could've imagined! (Groom's dad is a past wedding photographer and he was impressed!) She was very easy to work with and made my husband and I feel comfortable around her immediately! Jamie is very reasonable about the her charges based on what you receive- she makes a website and mails you a CD of every picture she take with free range to print whatever you want! I will use J&J Photography anytime I can find an excuse to need a photographer! :)

Sent on 07/15/2012

Jamie of J&J Photography was an absolute joy to work with! She was early to every shoot with a smile on her face and countless ideas up her sleeve. She captured our love and excitement so beautifully in our engagement and wedding photos. We are so grateful. Her passion for photography and love for people are evident in her work and we look forward to working with her again in the future.

Sent on 08/18/2012

Jessica · Married on 04/14/2012

Jamie and her husband Daniel were super helpful and laidback throughout the whole wedding process. Our engagement session was fabulous! I didn't worry at all about how the pictures would turn out because I knew that they would do a wonderful job, and I was right. They captured every single moment! We had so much fun looking through pictures. It was the perfect combination of formal and candid shots. (A note to brides: we did a first look session before the ceremony so that we could get all the pictures done before hand. My husband and I had a few minutes to ourselves in the church. Jamie and Daniel perfectly captured the moment when we saw each other for the first time. Those were actually some of our favorite pictures! Then we were able to spend time with everyone in our wedding party before the ceremony. It was very stress free! And it too absolutely nothing away from walking down the aisle. We both still had butterflies when the church doors opened even though we had already seen other. I was skeptical about doing a first look to begin with, but I am so glad we did. We got to our reception soon after our guests, were able to thank everyone, eat, socialize, and then dance the night away!)We have received so many compliments on our pictures. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and have already recommended J&J Photography to friends.

Sent on 06/07/2012

Ann · Married on 10/22/2011

Jamie is terrific! She has a great eye for photography and is a joy to work with. We had so much fun with her for our engagement photos and all of the guests enjoyed her at our wedding. She has great ideas and suggestions and is also flexible to do what you want. She is definitely someone who is willing to go the extra mile (literally-- we went to my house to take pictures with my backyard chickens for our engagement photos!). We love our photos and the experience that went with them!

Sent on 10/23/2011

sarah · Married on 10/14/2011

Jamie did all of my pictures...from our engagement, boudoir, bridal and wedding pictures. I COULD NOT have been any happier and she is absolutely wonderful! I will use her for all of the professional pictures that I ever will need! I recommend her to the absolute fullest that I can! I love how she gives us the link to our pictures on the website so we can see them as soon as she gets through editing and then she mails us a disk that has all of our pictures on them. She was wonderful to work with and very flexible...LOVE LOVE LOVE her! :)

Sent on 11/09/2011

Lindsey · Married on 09/17/2011

Jamie was absolutely wonderful! She does such an amazing job and she is so easy to work with. I feel like she really listened to wait we wanted and we were able to really be comfortable with her.
    I had a boudoir photo session done and our wedding photography by her. We just got the pictures back and they were amazing! It is going to be so hard to choose what to print.
    Jamie is great to work with and we will be using her for more of our photography needs in the future!

Sent on 10/13/2011

susan · Married on 08/07/2011

There is only one word to describe Jamie Blow and her photography business and that is WOW!! She totally is a awesome person and a more awesome photographer!! I let my daughter choose her photographer and she choose Jamie solely by looking at her work online. She couldn't have done a better job and her work is unforgetable. Jamie came to our home and took Natalie and Jantzens engagement pictures which included taking off her shoes and getting into the creek for some of them. I should have known I was in for a treat then. Natalies bridal pictures and wedding photos turned out equally as beautiful and I will never forget Jamie's sweet personality and uniqueness. I understand Jamie learned her skills under her father who still works with her some but she also brings her husband along to help and he is also a great guy and we enjoyed getting to meet Daniel as well. So take my word for it or check out Natalie and Jantzens wedding on Jamies blog and pick Jamie for your wedding- you will not be disappointed and you will LOVE her and her work!! :)

Sent on 10/22/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 07/16/2011

Jamie was so great to work with. She was not only professional, she was so friendly and I felt immediately at ease with her upon even our first meeting. She even got my camera shy husband to relax and have fun during our engagement portraits! She did my bridal portraits as well and they are stunning and we had a blast doing them. I just got my wedding pictures back and am so thrilled with how they turned out. Jamie and her dad Jody, got some great posed shots as well as some great candid shots. We did a "trash the dress" session the day after the wedding and seriously, love, love, love them! They look like they should be on a magazine cover! I cannot say enough good things about Jamie and J&J Photography. I have recommended them to all my friends, will continue to do so, and will definitely be in contact with Jamie for all my future photography needs!

Sent on 08/03/2011

Erica · Married on 06/15/2011

Jamie was incredible! She is so sweet and was flexible with our beach wedding that she had to drive about 4 hours to get to! The pictures came out so clear. Jamie is so easy to work with and went above and beyond to get some great shots. She even stayed longer just to get the perfect photo with correct lighting (the sun was setting). I would definitely refer J & J Photography for future brides!

Sent on 07/14/2011