JamesAllen.com Reviews

JamesAllen.com 5
JamesAllen.com 6
JamesAllen.com 7

Eugene · event on: 11/30/2017

Amazing service, quality, professionalism and value. From start to finish, James Allen had been the best. I will always buy jewelry from here and will refer others to do the same. Best place to buy an engagement ring or loose diamond.

Ryan · Getting married on 08/09/2019

I love the fact that you can see the diamonds so clearly at the website and the value was competitive. The problem with other websites is they do not give you the wonderful views of the diamonds like James Allen, making a difficult decision much easier. Its actually much easier seeing flaws than through a jewelers loop. The customer service was terrific. I emailed a request that they rush my delivery by a few days so proposal plan could come together. I got an immediate reply saying they would try very hard to accommodate my request. Shortly after they changed the tracking delivery date and the ring arrived exactly when I requested and my fiancé loves it!

Adam · event on: 04/27/2018

Great experience!! Very very happy!

Andrew · Getting married on 05/30/2019

I purchased my now fiancés wedding band off James Allen and couldn’t be more pleased. I went with the Platinum metal and got a nice diamond. When I received the ring, I got an individual assessment of the ring and was valued at quite a bit more than I paid.

Customer service is fantastic and is actually 24/7! I’ve emailed them at 2am and have had responses.

We’ve just ordered he matching wedding band - they were having a 25% off sale so we saved a decent amount of money.

Bottom line - feel safe and comfortable purchasing your ring here, great quality, beautiful ring, my wife to be absolutely loves it.

Allison · Getting married on 04/20/2019

My fiancé chose James Allen after friends of ours had also used James Allen for their ring purchase. I had no idea what I wanted, so I did some looking around and decided I wanted a pave setting with a round stone. I told my now fiancé what I wanted and let him choose the diamond. He did not disappoint! According to him, the whole process was easier than expected. My favorite part about James Allen (I mean, besides the ring, of course!) is the beautiful box it comes in. It is like a presentation all on its own!

JamesAllen.com 8

Mario · Married on 11/11/2018

James Allen

It was a 6 month process to find the ring I thought my fiance would love, and once I looked on James Allen, I knew I found the ring. What I didn't expect was the service. Responsive, detailed instruction and professional quality are what stood out than most from the help they gave me. Not only were they extremely helpful, but flexible as well. My fiance did not want the traditional diamond, and James Allen was quick to accommodate. My ring came in exactly when they said it would, in a beautiful package with a gorgeous ring box which we still have today. Definitely recommend James Allen for their uniqueness, professionalism and timely service.

Michael · Married on 10/27/2018

James Allen is one of the best places to buy an engagement ring and it took me three tries to get the perfect ring but their hassle free and free no cost return service is awesome. I had to upgrade the diamond size to match the setting thickness and seeing it person is a must. They have a 30 day free return or resize and it resets back to 30 days of receiving the ring. Overall customer service is awesome and they do 1/4 sizing as well. Best place to get a diamond ring and you get to see the actual diamond zoomed up and 360 view. Thank you! And great discounts during holidays on the setting and band! Also a lot cheaper than brick and mortar stores and better quality for the price, check YouTube reviews!

Smijai · event on: 10/10/2017

Found this process to be very easy! Would recommend James Allen to a friend.

Brian · event on: 12/09/2017

The customer service I received from jamesallen.com was fantastic. They helped order the ring for me, and even when I ordered the wrong size, it was easy to send it back for a re-sizing. My fiancé loves the ring, and is very happy with my choice, which I was super happy about.

Matthew · Married on 09/07/2018

I was in the market for an engagement ring for my fiancé. I was very confused as to which moves to be the correct ones. I looked up reviews about your standard brick and mortar stores. Kay’s didn’t have the best reviews neither did Jared’s. The ring I purchased was exactly what my fiancé had hinted she wanted. So I went ahead and purchased the ring with a discount code. I was praying night and day that the ring would come as advertised. I can’t say enough how incredible the ring looked. It sparkled like crazy, the quality and structure of the ring was beyond impressive. I got a great deal, dealt with great customer service who assisted me with any question I had, and the ring was valued at more than I had purchased it for. I’m so appreciate of their help and I would do it again in a heartbeat. (I was not paid for this review. Just giving my honest feedback).

JamesAllen.com 9

Catherine · Married on 08/31/2018

Excellent service! I forgot to add the engraving and was able to get it sorted directly through their online chat. They were also always available for any questions I had about the ring fit prior to purchasing. The package tracking was also super handy and on time!

Hector · Married on 08/24/2018

The 360 viewing can not be beat! Fast, friendly responses and superb quality! Thank you!

• User7523175 · Recently married

We purchased the engagement ring and our wedding bands from JA and liked everything so much we also purchased a pair of diamond earrings. The quality of all the pieces has exceeded our expectations. On numerous occasions we contacted customer service and they were extremely patient and helpful. We would highly recommend JA to anyone.

Kevin · Married on 08/17/2018

Learning and eventually purchasing an engagement ring was very intimidating until I spoke to the representatives at James Allen. They walked me through each step and provided information that was both concise and most importantly, easy to understand. The emotional and financial commitment it takes to make such a significant purchase can really put heavy pressure on a buyer, but the customer service agents were able to rectify each question, both simple and complicated. I would, and have, recommended this company for any friends and family thinking about their big day!

Jason · Married on 08/10/2018

Best jewelry store on or off-line. 3D view and satisfaction/sizing guarantee mean a lot in the shopping experience. Ordered both the engagement and wedding rings from them.

• User6163416 · Recently married

Love jamesallen.com! This site allows you to have an excellent zoomed view of each diamond. I had pick some options for my Fiancé to browse through and after he chatted with their customer service online (they were so helpful!) he surprised me with a ring a few weeks later. I am a ring size 5.25 which was not an option during the order process so he chose a 5.5 ... I tried getting by with the size but realized I was being too cautious with it since it was a little large. After he did the online chat with them again, we are sending the ring out for a free re-sizing. They even emailed the shipping label to us pre-paid.

Excellent customer service, and you get a discount on wedding bands if the engagement ring is purchased through them. Also....I was so impressed with the packaging the ring comes in! It even has a drawer for all of the documents to be stored!

• W

Will · Married on 08/09/2018

Fantastic way to buy a ring. She loves it and James Allen made the process so easy.

• Y

Yeritza · Married on 08/07/2018

Excellent service and great quality products. We are very happy with our wedding bands.

Craig · Married on 08/01/2018

Very happy with entire James Allen experience. Excellent customer service and product.

Nora · Married on 07/27/2018

James Allen is amazing. I highly recommend them!

Kristie · Married on 07/14/2018

My fiancée purchased my ring from James Allen! It is a beautiful engagement ring! I absolutely love it! It's a .90 ,F color. Vs1 in a platinum setting with baguette diamonds on each side of the center stone. The shipping was delayed a little but once it was sent ..... it arrived the next day! I waited at his house for the delivery ...... I was tempted to open it, however I was good and did not opened it even though I was dying to see it.

Emily · Married on 07/12/2018

My fiancé and I both bought our rings from James Allen. We were both very pleased with the quality and prices of our rings! We love them!! You can’t go wrong if you purchase jewelry from them!

Jeff · Married on 07/06/2018

Extremely impressed with the ring, with James Allen, with everything!

I have been recommending JamesAllen to all of my friends because I was left so impressed with every aspect of my purchase of an engagement ring. Before I learned on this site I was a bit intimidated by the whole process (never bought an engagement ring before) but it was actually a fun experience. Being able to customize every facet the ring was great. The ring came in a very nice box with all of the documentation in a nice drawer within the box and with very classy presentation. The ring is stunning and I appreciate the lifetime and free re-sizing.

We did have the ring resized, and that was a great experience as well. James Allen paid for the ring to be shipped back (overnight shipping!) and they took her platinum ring down one size. They also paid for overnight shipping back, which was a nice bonus. When we realized she needed a smaller size, we looked into the process and many website said that resizing a ring will leave a seam, or bump, or ridge. I am very happy to report that the ring looks perfect without any of those imperfections. In fact, I wonder if they moved the diamond to a different ring instead.

I can't say enough good things about this experience and I'm glad to see there is a company that makes this process so easy, and fun. I will be buying all future jewelry from James Allen and I'm happy to recommend them to my friends or anyone else who is in the market for a high end ring.

JamesAllen.com 10
  • F

F · Married on 06/30/2018

Very responsive and helpful service over chat or via phone. I had to get the engagement ring resized and change the setting. They accommodated me without hassle.

• I

IAN · Married on 06/29/2018

Great vendor! great prices and good communication