JamesAllen.com Reviews

JamesAllen.com View more information

1,395 Reviews

• Montana
    Montana Getting married on 09/22/2024
    My engagement ring is seriously beautiful, even more gorgeous than the online photos show! I'm in love with the simple, yet elegant design of the platinum infinity solitaire I chose!
  • Aziz
    Aziz S. Getting married on 07/07/2022

Get help here

Check for more knowledge =- https://diamdude.blogspot.com/2022/06/debunking-hca-theory-of-girdle.html
  • Allie
    Allison P. Married on 05/22/2021

Wonderful rings and high quality!

My husband and I both got our rings from James Allen and LOVE THEM. They are strong and durable while also being absolutely beautiful!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay B. Married on 10/24/2020

Classic ring

We ordered my husband the Cobalt chrome™ 6mm Comfort-Fit Satin-Finished Round Edge Design Ring during one of James Allen's sales and couldn't be more impressed with the design and durability of the ring. The ring we ordered ended up being a half size too large but they have a great re-size program that's 12 months long and we were able to send the ring back within that time period. The turnaround was so quick, 1.5 weeks, for the resized ring. We couldn't believe it!

As my fiance has never worn a ring before, we wanted to get him something that he didn't have to worry about scratches or damaging during everyday life. I am also happy to report they allow 1 year for resizing of rings which is really nice if you want to test a ring out in the summer to make sure your swollen finger will still fit the ring.

Overall, it was a super easy process and would recommend to anyone looking for a wedding band.
  • Tracy
    Tracy Married on 08/14/2020

Awesome group!

Loved this jewelry and the process was so easy and affordable
    Raechel Married on 08/14/2020

High quality

Made shopping online for a ring easier. Love that they offer lab made diamonds. Amazing customer service made me feel at ease purchasing online
  • Shelby
    Shelby Z. Married on 02/01/2020

Dream Ring!

I looked all over for engagement rings and wanted something particular but didn't want my fiancé to spend a fortune! James Allen has the best quality for WAY less than any other jewelry stores! We will definitely be buying our wedding bands from here!
  • Rebekah
    Rebekah W. Married on 01/18/2020

In LOVE with my ring

My fiancé spent a long time trying to find a ring that “was good enough for me.” He ended up designing his own on the James Allen website and it’s perfect! He was able to customize everything. We also ordered the matching wedding band for me which was another great experience!

JamesAllen.com's reply:

Thanks for the review, Rebekah! We're so glad your engagement ring and wedding band are perfect. Congratulations!
  • Haley
    Haley B. Married on 01/18/2020

We loved James Allen!

Such an easy process and my ring is absolutely beautiful!
    Ryan Married on 08/09/2019
    I love the fact that you can see the diamonds so clearly at the website and the value was competitive. The problem with other websites is they do not give you the wonderful views of the diamonds like James Allen, making a difficult decision much easier. Its actually much easier seeing flaws than through a jewelers loop. The customer service was terrific. I emailed a request that they rush my delivery by a few days so proposal plan could come together. I got an immediate reply saying they would try very hard to accommodate my request. Shortly after they changed the tracking delivery date and the ring arrived exactly when I requested and my fiancé loves it!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 08/03/2019

Love my rings

They were really helpful in exchanging our wedding bands when we realized we liked them less in person.
    Sarah K. Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect pair of rings!

We both picked out rings from James Allen and they are exactly as we imagined, beautiful! They arrived exactly when they were expected, no surprises! I would encourage anyone to use them!
    Andrew Married on 05/30/2019
    I purchased my now fiancés wedding band off James Allen and couldn’t be more pleased. I went with the Platinum metal and got a nice diamond. When I received the ring, I got an individual assessment of the ring and was valued at quite a bit more than I paid.

Customer service is fantastic and is actually 24/7! I’ve emailed them at 2am and have had responses.

We’ve just ordered he matching wedding band - they were having a 25% off sale so we saved a decent amount of money.

Bottom line - feel safe and comfortable purchasing your ring here, great quality, beautiful ring, my wife to be absolutely loves it.
  • DVWedding
    Meghan Married on 05/27/2019

Gorgeous Rings

Both my engagement and wedding ring came from James Allen and I was so impressed and in love with how that came out. I ended up ordering my husband's ring from them too! So happy with the customer service team too!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 05/25/2019

Custom rings

My husband and I looked everywhere to find my style of ring and we couldn’t until we found James Allen. I was able to pick my band and stone and really make it perfect.
  • Nicole
    Nicole S. Married on 05/18/2019

The most gorgeous ring

I absolutely love my engagement ring. It is so gorgeous and sparkly, I get compliments constantly. They were easy to work with and when my husband decided he wanted a different shape 3 weeks before he was set to propose, they got it to him just in time. I would definitely recommend James Allen. You get better quality for less money because they don't have the overhead a brick and mortar store does.
    Allison Married on 04/20/2019
    My fiancé chose James Allen after friends of ours had also used James Allen for their ring purchase. I had no idea what I wanted, so I did some looking around and decided I wanted a pave setting with a round stone. I told my now fiancé what I wanted and let him choose the diamond. He did not disappoint! According to him, the whole process was easier than expected. My favorite part about James Allen (I mean, besides the ring, of course!) is the beautiful box it comes in. It is like a presentation all on its own!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 04/12/2019

Love my engagement ring

My fiancé purchased my engagement ring from James Allen, and I couldn't be happier. Apparently the first diamond he chose (because you can view pics of your diamond online) came in with a lot of yellow, so he called them in a panic because he needed to get another before the trip he proposed on. They were very nice and helpful and were able to accommodate the exchange and send the new ring in plenty of time. The craftsmanship of the band is beautiful, and the diamond cut is lovely. Highly recommended.
  • James
    James Married on 01/01/2019

Beautiful ring

My wife loves her ring and it is totally unique and custom. The value I got here was amazing excellent price

JamesAllen.com's reply:

Thanks for the review and congratulations, James! We're so glad your wife is enjoying her ring and that you had a good experience.
  • ASanAntonio
    Agnes Married on 12/15/2018

Quality that Sparkles

When my husband and I weren't even engaged yet, he had gotten flustered with the amount of preferences I gave him about my dream engagement ring and wedding band. We had gone ring shopping at malls (e.g., Jared and Kay Jewelers), and nothing was exciting, nor did the price warrant the quality of diamonds. Out of frustration, he searched online for a reputable vendor and found JamesAllen.com. He created/designed options and unsurprisingly showed them to me. Ha! He gave me a stunner that had me staring at the screen for a good minute, and figured out THE SET for me. His points of appreciation: the price of diamonds were reasonable to the quality of them, quick production and delivery, and the package came with a ring appraisal for insurance purposes. It should be obvious that I love the way my rings came out. I mean... it all just sparkles and grasps attention for being simple, yet elegant. Why? 'Cause of the quality.
    Mario Married on 11/11/2018
    James Allen

It was a 6 month process to find the ring I thought my fiance would love, and once I looked on James Allen, I knew I found the ring. What I didn't expect was the service. Responsive, detailed instruction and professional quality are what stood out than most from the help they gave me. Not only were they extremely helpful, but flexible as well. My fiance did not want the traditional diamond, and James Allen was quick to accommodate. My ring came in exactly when they said it would, in a beautiful package with a gorgeous ring box which we still have today. Definitely recommend James Allen for their uniqueness, professionalism and timely service.
    Michael Married on 10/27/2018
    James Allen is one of the best places to buy an engagement ring and it took me three tries to get the perfect ring but their hassle free and free no cost return service is awesome. I had to upgrade the diamond size to match the setting thickness and seeing it person is a must. They have a 30 day free return or resize and it resets back to 30 days of receiving the ring. Overall customer service is awesome and they do 1/4 sizing as well. Best place to get a diamond ring and you get to see the actual diamond zoomed up and 360 view. Thank you! And great discounts during holidays on the setting and band! Also a lot cheaper than brick and mortar stores and better quality for the price, check YouTube reviews!
    Matthew Married on 09/07/2018
    I was in the market for an engagement ring for my fiancé. I was very confused as to which moves to be the correct ones. I looked up reviews about your standard brick and mortar stores. Kay’s didn’t have the best reviews neither did Jared’s. The ring I purchased was exactly what my fiancé had hinted she wanted. So I went ahead and purchased the ring with a discount code. I was praying night and day that the ring would come as advertised. I can’t say enough how incredible the ring looked. It sparkled like crazy, the quality and structure of the ring was beyond impressive. I got a great deal, dealt with great customer service who assisted me with any question I had, and the ring was valued at more than I had purchased it for. I’m so appreciate of their help and I would do it again in a heartbeat. (I was not paid for this review. Just giving my honest feedback).
    Catherine Married on 08/31/2018
    Excellent service! I forgot to add the engraving and was able to get it sorted directly through their online chat. They were also always available for any questions I had about the ring fit prior to purchasing. The package tracking was also super handy and on time!
    V Event on: 08/27/2018
    Second time buying diamond ring from James Allen and will come back for the next event. I personally prefer to buy online since James Allen has 360 diamond display technology. The process becomes easier, safe time and money. The product quality? it's exceeding my expectations and it came with lifetime warranty. 24/7 helpful and fast respond customer support. Highly Recommended. Trusted