James Korin Photography Reviews

3 | Long Beach, CA

3 Reviews for James Korin Photography

Kelsey · Married on 07/04/2019

Incredible!

James and Taylor were absolutely phenomenal! I appreciated the transparency on pricing and their willingness to work with us on the timeline. They even sent over a mock wedding photo timeline.

Sent on 08/20/2019

James Korin Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kelsey! You two were amazing to work with (and your mom and aunty!) and we wish you the absolute best. Cheers!
  • Johnny

Johnny Sauceda · Married on 07/09/2018

Highly Recommended

As a Wedding DJ in high demand, I work with a number of wedding vendors and photographers. James and Taylor are hands down my favorite Photographers to work with!
    They are friendly work with, genuinely caring, and most importantly, very skilled at capturing amazing images.
    When my clients ask me if I know any great photographers for their wedding, I mention James Korin Photography with the highest recommendation!

Sent on 05/31/2019

David · Married on 04/22/2016

Look no further!

I'm a professional photographer who's been in the industry for nearly 20 years. I'm very particular when referring my friends or clients to others in the wedding industry. Last month I was a guest at my cousins wedding. Because I was part of the bridal party, I wasn't able to photograph their special day. when it came to helping my cousin pick vendors, James Korin Photography was a no brainer. I've partnered with James and his team for a number of years. He's super easy to work with, and he's excellent with posing people and making them feel at ease. I give James Korin Photography the my highest of recommendations!

Sent on 07/29/2019