James Daniel Music, Entertainment A/V & Event Lighting Reviews

James Daniel Music, Entertainment A/V & Event Lighting 6
James Daniel Music, Entertainment A/V & Event Lighting 7

Krista Merkel · Married on 10/12/2019

Knocked It Out of the Park

Jimmy was awesome! We had so much fun at our wedding and the fact that everyone was up dancing all night really knocked it out of the park for us. We had so many people say that they had never been to a wedding where the entire dance floor was full the majority of the evening. Jimmy really was amazing to work with during the event. We even had some unplanned karaoke because my new husband insisted on having the microphone. :) Duke gives his regards. James Daniel Music was an excellent choice and we would recommend them to anyone. Thank you for making our special day better than we thought possible!!!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Julie

Julie Ferri · Married on 07/13/2019

Outstanding DJ - Big Daddy was the best!

Big Daddy Sean McKee was a phenomenal DJ! He got everyone up on the dance floor throughout the reception and really got the party going right from the beginning. Our guests had so much fun and they all keep telling us how great our dj was. He even sang a few of the songs and I was floored with how good he was! All of our song requests were played, I didn't hear a single song on the
    do not play list", and he had a great selection of songs to play throughout the night. We had asked for the Tarantella to be played (an Italian tradition) and he made it happen! Do not look for any other DJ for your wedding, Big Daddy was the best!

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Stephen

Stephen Coulter · Married on 06/01/2019

Sean Big Daddy

The best choice Kelly and I made for our wedding was hiring the first person we met with about our big day: Big Daddy. From day one, he got know us personally and genuinely cared for us throughout the process as if we were part of his family. I can't recommend him enough for future bride and grooms. As good as he was in the 18 months leading up to our big event, he was even better on our big night. We heard from every person who attended how good our DJ was and how innovative it was that he started with dancing from the very top of the reception. The party kept going from the very first dance. It was a total blast! Not a lot of "slow" moments when Big Daddy is in the room. We danced the night away. Our wedding was our dream come true. It was brought to reality thanks to Big Daddy. Best in the business.

Steve

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Tarah

Tarah Faust · Married on 12/09/2018

Sean Big Daddy

I had heard about Sean Big Daddy from some friends and I have to say I was astounded with his service. First off, he was incredibly polite and excited to be a part of our big day from the minute I contacted him. From there every correspondence and all the planning went super smooth. He even met with me to get a copy of the song I wrote for "the first dance".
    Now flash to the day of our wedding, he showed up with true excitement and skill. From the moment he set up his equipment, the music selection was perfect. He was able to play the music requests I asked both for the ceremony and the reception. Personally I like Christian music and he made it seemlessly coincide with all the other dance music. He was even able to switch the way my bridal party did introductions completely last minute. On top of that, he even sang songs during our event. I got so many compliments on his skill, voice, and ability to get everyone dancing all night long.
    Overall, I would highly recommend Sean Big Daddy from James Daniel Entertainment and if given the chance I would chose him again hands down.

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 11/02/2018

Best Party Ever!!!

I am truly not sure where to start. We hired " Big Daddy" Sean Mckee for our wedding DJ and have been to several other weddings (including relatives) that Sean was a DJ. From the ceremony music to the introductions and amazing songs he personally sang made everything so much fun and personal. We had a big party and never lacked anyone on the dance floor or having a good time. "Big daddy" even accommodated some personal touches and songs we wanted and had asked for. Thank you so much big daddy and you truly made our day so so special! This is the company to hire!!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Jenny Philbin · Married on 10/13/2018

DJ Paul was outstanding!

We hired James Daniel Entertainment for our wedding and could not have been happier! Paul Lacano was our DJ and he played the perfect mix of songs - paying close attention to our ‘wish list’. We met a couple weeks before the wedding to discuss details and he was professional, upbeat, and warm. The night of, he perfectly executed - kept the dance floor full and the atmosphere fun. Countless comments from family and friends about how perfect the music was. I’m so thankful for Paul! Was a terrific choice.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Tracy · Married on 10/06/2018

Nico was our DJ this past weekend at my son's wedding and he helped make it a great event. He was pleasant to deal with and read the crowd perfectly (they wanted a party). I would highly recommend him and this vendor!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Paige Lafleur · Married on 10/05/2018

DJ made my wedding a party!!!

Sean was our DJ at our wedding and he was absolutely amazing! He did my sister's wedding and really made sure it was a party. All of my friends kept saying all night what a great DJ he was and how they loved all his music that he was playing. He reassured me not to worry about anything and that he would take care of everything. Sean we can't thank you enough for everything you really brought the party!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Sara · Married on 07/14/2018

Me and my husband couldn’t have found a better company.. ESPECIALLY having Big Daddy for our DJ!!!!! It was beyond perfect and he made our day so magical and special. Every wedding guest was on the dance floor! Very professional, handled everything beautifully, and controlled the entire party. #1! Ask for Big Daddy!!!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Murielle · Married on 07/07/2018

Jimmy Romaniello was our DJ for our wedding on July 7, 2018. We had a great experience with James Daniel Entertainment. Jimmy and Sean McKee were very professional and responsive throughout the whole process. Sean worked with me and made it easy for me to use their website to submit our requests and our playlists. Jimmy has a great personality. Everyone said our wedding was so much fun from the beginning of the reception until the end. Jimmy played our songs that we requested from on our playlists and made all our wedding announcements. We were also very satisfied with the up lighting. All our family and friends had an amazing time at our wedding. I recommend James Daniel Music, Entertainment A/V & Event Lighting 100%.

Sent on 08/04/2018

Cat · Married on 06/23/2018

We had our wedding June 23,2018 and we had Big Daddy as our DJ! We could not have asked for anyone better! He got everyone in the floor and moving and singing and dancing! Even in between courses he was able to get people up! He even sings a few songs and he is FABULOUS! o thought it was the recording at first! Anyone ever asks for a recommendation, without hesitation James Daniel Entertainment and ask for Big Daddy! He was joking on the microphone and pointing people out all night! Really got people involved!
    We even had a photo booth through them and John who was handling it was awesome! My nieces were loving it! In and out all night and he was so helpful with them and just kept telling them to come back!
    We even had to postpone our wedding and Big Daddy was so thoughtful he even checked on us to make sure everything was ok! He’s not just a DJ he’s a family man!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Sheila · Married on 06/23/2018

James Daniel Entertainment is the best! DJ, Jimmy had everyone up on the dance floor for the entire reception! Knowing what to play and when is truly a great DJ! Our guests are still complimenting us on how much fun it was. So much fun!!! We would highly recommend James Daniel Entertainment.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Tracy · Married on 06/22/2018

I cannot say enough amazing things about “Big Daddy”. He is just brilliant at what he does. We first heard him DJ at our friends wedding and once we got engaged knew he was the DJ for us. I honestly just let him work his magic on what songs to play for the night and everyone was dancing having a great time. He made the whole process stress free as he just asked a couple of questions and ran with it. They also provided us the uplighting at the venue and it was beautiful. Thank you Big Daddy for making our day so wonderful and memorable. You truly are brilliant at what you do and enjoy doing it every minute.

Sent on 08/04/2018

steve · Married on 04/14/2018

If you're looking for a party, DJ Sean 'Big Daddy' McKee is your guy! By far the most passionate DJ you'll ever meet, Sean will keep you and your guests on the dance floor all night. All of our friends and family were raving about him after our wedding and how much fun they had. He's extremely flexible and easy to work with, and he's one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. We could not have been happier to have worked with him.

Sent on 04/20/2018

Ashley · Married on 12/02/2017

Sean "Big Daddy" came to us as a recommendation from a friend. Sean was extremely helpful, supportive and open to our vision for music. Sean was very responsive to my emails and if we needed him to contact someone for us he was there to do it. Sean is very professional and he made it snow at our December wedding!! My husband and I are very pleased with how Sean ran the music that night.

Sent on 12/04/2017

J · Married on 10/08/2017

I could rave about Sean McKee all day. He is the kindest man and was the perfect fit to DJ our wedding. He gets everyone involved. We had a smaller guest list than other weddings and Sean did a great job of making sure the reception felt intimate. Sean has a fantastic voice as he sang a tune or 2 for us, which our guests loved (as did my now husband and I). Sean is the type of person who will do anything he can to make sure the night goes well and everyone is having fun.
    10/8/17

Sent on 10/21/2017

Patrick · Married on 10/07/2017

We could not have been more pleased with the quality of service that we received from James Daniel Entertainment. They were extremely helpful leading up to the wedding, we had to ask for last minute changes a few times and they were handled flawlessly. Jimmy did such a fantastic job I can't boast enough about how much fun all of our guests had. We still have people saying is was the best dance party music they'd ever heard, and that was masterfully executed by Jimmy. Great feel for the party and really know how keep the energic/excitement and fun levels at a high level. Thank you so much. I really can't thank your whole company enough, especially you Jimmy.

Sent on 10/20/2017
    James Daniel Music, Entertainment A/V & Event Lighting 8

Anthony · Married on 10/01/2017

Sean was an absolutely fantastic DJ, I've known him for a long time and I can wholeheartedly say he helped make our Wedding wonderful. He's kind and genuine and my wedding wouldn't of been the same without him. Thank you Sean for making our wedding so special.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Michael · Married on 09/23/2017

Big Daddy Is the best! Guests are still ranting and raving about his performance at our reception! Sean is not a DJ he his a bonafide entertainer with years of experience, one you use Big daddy he becomes part of the family. Love you Big Daddy- The Skelly’s

Sent on 11/18/2017
    James Daniel Music, Entertainment A/V & Event Lighting 9

Beth · Married on 09/03/2017

On September 3, 2017, we hired Big Daddy to DJ our wedding at the Kirkbrae Country Club in Lincoln, Rhode Island. To say he surpassed our greatest expectations would be a vast understatement! The entire process of working with him to finalize songs, logistics, etc. in the days, weeks, and months leading up to the wedding was an absolute pleasure. Big Daddy is friendly, enthusiastic, and committed to making sure you and your guests have the most unforgettable day imaginable.

Over the course of the many emails, phone calls, and meetings we had with him, he always told us that he would have people up and dancing from BEFORE the salads even came out until the very end of the wedding -- and the fact is that Big Daddy delivered on every promise he made to us. He played what we wanted, when we wanted; used his own discretion when we deferred to his professional opinion and always made the right choices; accommodated every request we had every step of the way; and had the entire crowd chanting "One more song!" at the end of the night! He even did his own singing for a couple songs we asked him to sing, and he knocked them out of the park.

In the few days since our wedding, several different friends and relatives of ours have approached us and told us that they definitely want Big Daddy to be their DJ when the time comes to get married. We just can't say enough about his talent, professionalism, passion, and knack for making people feel comfortable and special on their big day!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 06/24/2017

If you want to have fun and lots of love at your wedding you need Sean "Big Daddy" Mckee!

He knows two things better than anyone I've ever met: LOVE and MUSIC!

Our first time meeting Big Daddy was at a friends wedding, he turned it up! He had the crowd so into it the whole night, he had a keen sense of the couples style and nailed it (was probably more club music than he normally would play, but he "got" what they wanted and delivered 110%).

When my husband and I met him for the first time to discuss our wedding we left with sides that hurt from laughing and a sense that we were in great hands. He was confident in the details of the ceremony music, cocktail hour and reception, speeches, etc.

On the day of, he nailed it all! Best playlist ever - old school, new songs, classics, etc.

Guys, Big Daddy is the best Billy Joel and Elton John singer and will sing a couple of songs if you want him to (he's amazing!!!)...

The system to input ceremony music, intro songs, must plays, don't plays, etc. is so easy to work with.

James Daniel is also expanding their capabilities and doing more and more videography.

I wish you much love, fun and Big Daddy for your wedding!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/20/2017

Sean "Big Daddy" was our fun and fabulous DJ at our May wedding in Tarrywile Mansion. Not only is he good at what he does, he goes above and beyond. He worked with our additional requests to have Portuguese and Spanish songs that made our wedding feel more meaningful and special.

Sean is such a patient and nice guy. One day I had a little break down and could not get a hold of anyone but him. He stayed on the phone with me for almost a half an hour reassuring me that things will go smoothly. He said him and his team would make it happen and they sure did just that!!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Todd · Married on 04/22/2017

Where do you turn when you are a DJ/Entertainer in the wedding business and YOU need a great entertainer for your own wedding ... There was never a second thought for were we would go ... To our friend and fellow entertainer, Sean McKee ... aka BIG DADDY!!!! You sir, humbled us with your presence, enthusiasm and energy, not to mention how masterfully you carried a few tunes along the way! Rave reviews from not only Jani and myself but from EVERYONE there for how you entertained. From our younger guests to my parents, aunts and uncles plus EVERYONE in between. You got the party going and kept it rocking! It is a compliment to the entertainment you provided that almost as many people were there at the end of the reception, who were there when you started playing that very first song. Especially after 7 HOURS!!! Your search for the right entertainment should stop right here. Big Daddy, you kept us at ease through the entire planning process and helped when needed. You are a true professional and we thank you for everything you did for not only us but for family and friends as well!!!!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Kelly · Married on 03/04/2017

James Daniel and DJ Paul were amazing at our wedding!! My husband and I wanted the theme of our wedding to be fun and Paul knocked it out of the park! We started with a list of songs we liked, including our important ones, (first dance, father-daughter) and trusted him to take the reigns from there. Everyone continues to say what a fun and amazing wedding we had thanks to the music and energy from Paul and James Daniel. The night was perfect! We also used the uplighting services and thankfully so; they really tied everything together! We would absolutely recommend!! They are awesome!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Alexandra · Married on 09/17/2016

We used James Daniel for our wedding and could not have been any happier! Tim S. was wonderful, very professional, and really listened to what we envisioned for music at our wedding. Everyone had a great time and said the music was perfect!

Sent on 01/06/2017