Jam All Day Entertainment Reviews

Jam All Day Entertainment 5
Jam All Day Entertainment 6
Jam All Day Entertainment 7

Laurel · Married on 07/18/2015

The name says it all. Jamaal was awesome. Our guests were out on the floor having the time of their lives. Jamaal also provided a photo booth that no one could resist. Top-Notch service!

Sent on 07/21/2015

sara · Married on 06/27/2015

Jamal is the best! He is so fun and responsive. One of our favorite vendors!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Katie · Married on 06/20/2015

We cannot say enough good things about Jamaal! He is absolutely fantastic! We hired Jam all day for our wedding. It was a smaller destination wedding with ~50 guests invited, so we were a little nervous about keeping the crowd energized and having fun. Jamaal met all of our expectations and more. There was not a time during the night that the dance floor wasn't packed!! Jamaal is passionate about his work and really tries to cater to everything you are looking for. He met with us before the wedding to make sure that he didn't play anything that we didn't want to hear. To our surprise, he even got out on the dance floor, which was so awesome!! Everyone had a great time and it could not have gone better! We would hands down recommend Jam all day!!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Lenny · Married on 06/14/2015

Jam All Day was a great service. He was very flexible with everything we needed and worked with us to help deliver the reception we wanted. He was great at responding to our questions and paid a lot of attention to detail. He even got out on the dance floor to help get the party started and was dancing with our guests. He really loves what he does and it shows.

Sent on 06/19/2015

Chad · Married on 06/06/2015

Jamal did an amazing job! He went above and beyond to provide us with an amazing day. He not only worked with the other vendors but keep an eye out to be sure everything was going smoothly with them.

Sent on 08/23/2015

Cecilia · Married on 05/24/2015

Jamal was absolutely awesome! He did exactly what we asked and even at the spare of the moment he would be right there to play exactly what I asked or threw in. He is really flexible and met with me multiple times to ensure that I got everything I wanted. He and his wife helped make our day absolutely wonderful. We are so grateful for them!

Sent on 05/30/2015

Jamaal is super easy to work with and communicates fast and efficiently. He is detailed and had everything perfect. If something went awry technically he was on the case fixing an issue without a sweat. I'd definitely recommend him to any bride or party. He was fun and would get on the dance floor to pump guests up. He was also appropriate and read the crowd with his music choices. Had a great time and my guests danced all night! Especially when the dance off took place, whaaaat?!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Erin · Married on 05/16/2015

We had such an amazing night...we did not want it to end!!!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Melinda · Married on 04/18/2015

Jamaal was incredible! I heard him at a wedding 2 years ago so when it was time to plan our wedding, we didn't even consider anyone else. Very responsive, respectful, full of great tips and info in case you don't know what you're doing while planning (like me). The music was great and overall he provided perfect entertainment for our reception.

Sent on 05/18/2015

Ashley · Married on 03/28/2015

I used Jam all Day as the DJ for my wedding and I was so impressed with everything about him!! First of all, I've been to plenty of weddings with not so great music choices and that didn't happen at all with our DJ. He had people on the dance floor the entire night and if the dancing would thin out, he'd come out on the dance floor and get everyone back in it! I was so impressed and we got a ton of compliments on him. I would highly recommend him to anyone getting married in the Sarasota area.

Sent on 05/03/2015

Extremely professional, responsive, listens VERY well so that the music is exactly what you want! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 04/05/2015

Brandi · Married on 02/21/2015

Jamaal with Jam all day and his wife rocked it.The photo booth by Jamaal was worth every little penny BIG HIT. I would also like to thank Pastries by designs for our cake, my flowers were every bit of Viberent and awesome thanks to Sarasota florist and Palm aire country club for our reception was beautiful. Thanks to all our vendors. ?

Fultz wedding. 2-21-15

Sent on 03/01/2015

Jessica · Married on 02/14/2015

WOW!!! If you are reading this review trying to find a DJ, you have found the best in the business!! From the moment we met with Jamaal, we knew our search was over! Jamaal met with us several times to go over songs, layout of our uplighting (which was beautiful), and he even came to our rehearsal and played our ceremony music to make sure everything ran smoothly for the big day! On the big day, everything was PERFECT! Jamaal provided our ceremony and reception music..our guests loved all of the songs that were played! I can't say enough good things about Jam All Day! A DJ really makes or breaks a wedding, if you are looking to have an awesome wedding that your guests will have an amazing time at, Jam All Day is the perfect DJ for you!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Lolly · Married on 01/23/2015

Jamaal was great to work with and a great addition to our day! He also provided our GoBo which added a lot of elegance to the room!

Sent on 02/08/2015

Katelyn · Married on 12/13/2014

As a wedding photographer, I work along side many DJ’s in the industry. I wouldn’t have wanted ANYONE but Jamaal for my own personal wedding. He was the first call I made after I got engaged!!! Thank you for making our day so incredibly perfect in every sense of the word. You’re an amazing talent and everyone had the BEST time because of you!!! Thank you a million times over!!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Jam All Day was amazing! He did the audio/dj for the ceremony and the reception and also provided us our photo booth.

Sent on 12/11/2014

Tamera · Married on 09/21/2014

Truly the best DJ! Jamaal was amazing! He exceeded all our expectations in every way. I would hire him again a million times over! Thank you Jam All Day for EVERYTHING!!!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Amy · Married on 09/13/2014

I would absolutely recommend Jamal to anyone who needs a dj. All of my guests have told me how much fun they had and that he was the best dj. He could read the audience and was able to play music that kept the party going. I'm trying to come up with some other event, just so I can have Jamal there to dj!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Jennifer · Married on 07/26/2014

Jamaal Day was a fantastic wedding vendor. He was our DJ and his wife provided our photobooth. I highly recommend utilizing him for both services. He read our crowd and provided a great variety of music for our diverse crowd. Easy to talk to making him great to work with!!!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Katie · Married on 07/19/2014

We had an outside wedding at Phillipi Mansion. Jamal was absolutely amazing. He showed up early and was ready to go, early! He was able to provide is with music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Our wedding was a little different, so he had to keep the party going for hours. He did an excellent job!!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Brittany · Married on 06/21/2014

Jamaal did a fantastic job at our wedding. He was easy to work with and he made sure he met every request we made. I would highly recommend his services!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Katie · Married on 06/07/2014

Jamaal was everything we could have hoped for and more. We spent many months looking on various websites for a DJ, but nothing really stuck out to us. We heard about Jamaal through a family member and we contacted him immediately. I was blown away by his quick reply and prices. He answered all of our questions and even provided a lot of advice and guidance. Jamaal and Aimee did so much more during the wedding than we could have ever asked, and actually we didn't even have to ask them. They jumped right in and were able to help during the reception, getting tables through the buffet without a traffic jam and even coordinated the events throughout the reception, such as bouquet toss and father- daughter dance. Jam All Day was exactly what we were looking for for our wedding. He is very personable and really gets to know his clients. We will definitely be referring him to all our friends and use him for any other event we plan. Thank you for making our wedding experience awesome and contributing to our beautiful day!

Sent on 07/03/2014

allison · Married on 06/06/2014

He was wonderful and a great DJ for our wedding. The music was great and I love how he was able to specialize the dinner music to my Disney and theater theme.

Sent on 10/09/2014

Courtney · Married on 05/10/2014

Before my wedding I had a million questions that I continuously emailed him everyday. I was so impressed that Jamaal answered right away! His level of responsiveness put me at ease before the big day. My wedding went perfectly and everything was right on cue! We had a blast dancing at the reception and when the dance floor started to die down Jamaal would get out there and liven things up again! Thank you so much Jam All Day Entertainment!

Sent on 05/19/2014

RobnJenn · Married on 05/03/2014

Jam All Day did an amazing job at our wedding! We couldn't have picked anyone better! Not only did we have them DJ, but we also used their photobooth. Biggest hit at the wedding! Best decision we made for the wedding was choosing Jam All Day! Thanks guys!! The Cornell's

Sent on 05/19/2014