Jam All Day Entertainment Reviews

159 | North Port, FL

159 Reviews for Jam All Day Entertainment

Nicole Fiske · Getting married on 02/01/2022

We Jammed All Day!

Such a kind and energetic man! We are so happy that our venue recommended Jamaal! We provided him with a list of music and he added to it which was fantastic! He even got out on the dance floor and did the electric slide with my 93 year old grandmother! We can't thank him enough for playing such a key role in our wedding and keeping the celebratory mood going all night!

Sent on 02/02/2020
  • Matthew

Matthew Pertosoff · Married on 01/18/2020

The Music Made the Night

Jamal was great from the start. Jamal had everyone dancing, and at one point I even looked back and saw he was out on the dance floor with us too. Jamal was very professional and accommodating with all of our request that evening. We would highly recommend him to other friends and family.

Sent on 02/03/2020

Jam All Day Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Matt I had an amazing time!! It was such a fun filled night!! Thank you and Ariel for being so easy to work with!!
  • Jaeda

Jaeda Bray · Married on 12/07/2019

We Jammed All Day!!!

Jamal was nothing but amazing for our wedding!! We had him play music for our ceremony and reception. Our ceremony and reception were all outside and he did not disappoint! He helped us create a top notch list and gave us great advice on what to play. For the reception, he kept our guests on the dance floor literally ALL NIGHT. Which is exactly what we wanted. He has the energy and professionalism we were looking for in a DJ. We would 10/10 recommend Jam All Day!!!

Sent on 12/29/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 11/02/2019

Jam All Day Entertainment is Fantastic!

Jamaal and his wife Aimee were fantastic! I knew Jamaal was going to be great because he was recommended by nearly every local vendor I spoke to. He was very attentive, quick to respond and ALWAYS available to hop on a call to discuss any questions and provide his recommendations. We also booked our photobooth thru Jamaal and it was such a fun interactive experience for all the guests. Would highly recommend Jam All Day Entertainment :)

Sent on 11/27/2019

Jennifer Eagels · Married on 10/26/2019

Our wedding DJ

Jamal was so much fun to work with and he helped us through an amazing party! Our guests had a blast! He was easy to work with and made sure to include all of the music we requested. He was also very accomodating to our schedules and made time to speak with us to go over details. A true professional!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Lauren Rudisill · Married on 08/23/2019

Absolutely awesome

Jamaal was incredible. We weren’t very detailed in giving him music styles that we liked, but he just read the room and picked amazing songs. He made things go so smoothly for our coordinator as well! He was spot on the entire night! You need to hire him as your DJ!! He will make your wedding amazing!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Hello Lauren,

Thank you, for the review!! Your wedding was amazing! I loved every part of it! I wish you all the best!!

Nicole Allmond · Married on 06/07/2019

Best wedding DJ

Wow!
    Couldn’t of asked for a better person to get everyone up and dancing! Jamal was amazing to work with and even would get out and dance on the floor getting everyone more pumped! So grateful he was apart of our special day!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Nicole,

Thank you, for taking the time leave a review of my services!! You were a so easy to work with and the night was amazing! I wish you all the best in you future endeavors!!

Brandon Harrold · Married on 06/04/2019

Top Notch!

Jamaal did an amazing job at our wedding! We were very happy with him, and would highly recommend.

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Renee

Renee Willi · Married on 04/30/2019

Highly Recommend Jam All Day!!!

Jamaal DJ’d our wedding and I have zero regrets!! He was very professional but also so personable :) The whole process was smooth and I would hire him again and again! He made sure we had the music we wanted, some of it being a bit obscure and also got a great feel for our taste and read the crowd to make sure that the party stayed rockin’!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Stacia

Stacia · Married on 04/05/2019

Great DJ & playlist!

My husband and I enjoyed working with Jamaal. He was very attentive to our needs and created a great set list. We made a list of our favorite artists and he incorporated them seamlessly throughout the night. We were very happy with the music and our friends even commented multiple times how much they enjoyed the playlist all night!

My only criticism was just that the flow during reception felt a little rushed, basically one song led into the next without time to reflect on the husband/ wife and parent dances, and transition for the speeches felt rushed as well. Overall the night was perfect and I don't think the guests noticed, just a small nitpick on my part.

We would definitely recommend Jamaal again. Very professional and overall a great night! Thank you Jamaal!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan Norris · Married on 03/23/2019

If You Want People To Dance

We hired Jamaal knowing that if we wanted our guests to dance, we'd have to hire someone who will make that happen.

Jamaal was everything we could ask for in a DJ and more. The services that he provided were above and beyond those of any other vendor we've worked with and left 9/10 of our guests asking who our DJ was because they were so impressed. When we told them that he also provided the mirror photo booth, they were blown away. He was able to get more than 75% of our guests out on the dance floor at a time.

Knows how to read a crowd: √
    Plays great music that everyone can dance to: √
    Arrives well before reception time to get set up: √
    Great communication leading up to wedding: √
    Offers entertainment services beyond DJing: √
    Kind and attentive towards the bride and groom as well as their guests: √

If you're looking for a great DJ, book his services now. Jam All Day truly made our wedding great and they are well worth every penny. Jamaal even added in his new cold fountain sparklers to our exit and everyone loved them.

Thanks Jamaal for making our special night one to remember for the rest of our lives, we're so grateful!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Jam All Day Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, for this amazing review!!! It was honor to do your wedding!! I had an amazing time!!! Definitely enjoyed every minute of it!!
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 02/23/2019

Stop your search and Jam All Day!

Jamaal was an absolutely essential part of why our wedding day was so amazing. From our first meeting, I knew that he was just the person to get our party going. He has such a strong relationship with other south FL vendors that having him there made our wedding day go off without a hitch! He had all the necessary equipment to make sure the music and vows were heard clearly during the reception, and don’t even get me started about the amazing sparkler fountains he provided! Running in between them to meet our guests on the dance floor with my new husband is a moment that will forever be etched in my memory. Jamaal kept the party going all night, making sure to play the appropriate amount of “old” and “new” music to please the variety of guests we had. Above all else, one of the best parts of hiring Jamaal was having someone who was genuinely excited and happy for us. His passion and joy shows through his work! Thank you Jamaal!

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Linda

Linda Mills · Married on 02/17/2019

No need to look elsewhere

Jamaal was an awesome addition to our wedding! He made sure the music was right for the crowd and that the bride was happy. He’s very personable, but also professional. Best of all, he got on the dance floor and danced with us!

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Kyle

Kyle Bahr · Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing Night!

Jamaal was there early to set up on the biggest day of our lives. He made sure all of the equipment was unloaded, soundchecks were done, and playlist ready well ahead of the wedding reception. The speeches and sound were great, music was great (he was able to read the crowd well) and everyone had a blast. Definitely would recommend Jam All Day to anyone having an event. Extremely professional, and he's a great dancer too. Thanks Jamaal!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Jam All Day Entertainment's reply:

Kyle, thank you so much!! You and Karina are a beautiful couple!! I enjoyed the energy you both brought to keep the dance floor packed!! Definitely made me feel like I was part of the family!! I wish nothing but a life full blessing in your marriage!!
  • Karina

Karina Concepcion · Married on 02/09/2019

Palmetto Bed & Breakfast 2.9.2019

If you are looking to get married in Florida, look no further than Jam All Day as your DJ! My husband and I met Jamaal at a bridal expo last March 2017 hosted by our wedding planner, Jennifer Matteo at JMEP. We met him and his wife and got to play with the coolest, interactive mirror photobooth you've ever seen. YOU MUST make this part of your package!! Its a unique, alternative photobooth your guests will love and will surely use all night. Unfortunately, we decided to go with an alternative photo booth option that fit better with our venue. Our first "meeting" with Jamaal was via Facetime. He took the time to explain his approach and really tried to understand what we wanted of our night. We have a blended family as far as culture; I'm Cuban and my husband is half German and we really wanted to be able to bring both cultures together during our wedding. Jamaal worked with us closely to customize and make the best playlist for our evening that had everyone, all ages, dancing on the dance floor! My husband and I decided to surprise our family, wedding party and guests with a choreographed first dance that was a mix of 3 different songs. Jamaal worked closely with my husband leading up to the wedding to ensure it was perfect and we pulled it off without a hitch! We wish we could have extended our wedding for 6 hours because Jamaal had everyone dancing on the floor. He even showed us his own dance moves as he had a "dance off" with my husband. I'm so glad we hired a videographer so we can replay and relive the night.

Look no further than Jam All Day and Jamaal for your next event and wedding!

Thank you for making our night so memorable!

Karina and Kyle

Sent on 03/06/2019

Christina · Married on 01/19/2019

I couldn’t have picture anyone else to DJ our wedding!

Jamaal made our day so special is so many ways! Since the beginning he ensured us our wedding would be fun for us and for our guest! He lived out his promise to us and I couldn’t have picture anyone else DJing our wedding. It made us feel like family and all our guest as well. I would recommend him to anyone looking for his services!!!! I can’t thank him enough for making our day so much fun and our guest forever talking about our wedding!!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Jam All Day Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Christina!! It was an amazing night!! You definitely kept the the party going!! I wish you all the best!!

Joy Fletcher · Married on 12/30/2018

Fabulous DJ

Jamal Day was fabulous as our wedding DJ. He listened to all our needs/concerns and delivered as promised. He interacted with our guest, played great music, and danced with us a few times! Loved it!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Tim St George · Married on 11/10/2018

Fantastic.

We attended a wedding that Jamaal DJ’d and he did such a fantastic job that we just had to have him for our own. He did an awesome job making our day exactly how we imagined it. Going above and beyond to make us happy. I’d recommend him to anyone that needs a DJ for any occasion.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Jam All Day Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Tim It was an honor to do your wedding!! I had an amazing time!! You definitely made my job easy and fun!! I wish you all the best!!

Sidney Cornelius · Married on 10/21/2018

Jamaal is unlike any other DJ in the best way!

If you are looking for a DJ that gets to know you, comes out and dances with you, keeps the party going, plays music for everyone, keeps everyone happy, and isn't like the typical wedding DJ then Jamaal is your guy! We had a blast at our wedding reception and almost all of the credit goes to him! All of our guests are still talking about how awesome our DJ was!

Thank you for everything Jamaal!

Sent on 11/04/2018

K Ritchie · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly recommend!

I feel like we hit the jackpot with Jam All Day Entertainment for our wedding! Easy to work with and receptive to recommendations! Also, they have a kick ass photo booth!

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Stefanie

Stefanie Pish · Married on 10/19/2018

Jam All Jammed All Night!

Jamal was a great DJ, kept the crowd going all night! Would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a fun evening.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Jam All Day Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Stefanie I had a blast!! Wish you all the best!! You definitely made my job easy!!

Sincerely Jam All Day

Sharon · Married on 10/13/2018

Jamal has been flexible with our request, up to the last minute. As we changed the entrance of the reception a few times. Including as we standing at the door. Easy to work with, professional and responsive.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Kelsey · Married on 05/05/2018

Jamaal was the most welcoming and comforting DJ we had the pleasure of working with! He got out on the dance floor to teach the line dances and helped make everyone feel welcomed. His flexibility, kindness and professionalism made our most special day run smooth without a hitch. We couldn’t have made a better choice!!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Genna · Married on 04/07/2018

Jamaal was absolutely incredible! So many of our guests commented on the great selection of songs he played. Everyone stayed on the dance floor all night long. Jamaal even made a guest appearance and showed off his dance moves. Our guests flipped out!! It was amazing! We had such a memorable night, and we owe that to him! I was having so much fun that I didn't even stop to grab a drink or go to the bathroom because I didn't want to leave the dance floor. If you are at all questioning what DJ to use, Jamaal is your answer!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Jam All Day Entertainment's reply:

Wow! Thank you do much. It was an amazing night. Hopefully you didn't have too many blisters from being on the dancefloor all night! Thanks for making my job easy.

Becca · Married on 03/10/2018

When my wedding planner and i were discussing the DJ for our reception, i told her my expectation was simple: i want a good time, and i want people dancing until they drop. Her immediate response was “oh, you need Jamaal then!”

We booked with Jam All Day before we even had a chance to hear him do his thing, but a few weeks later our paths crossed while he was DJ’ing at my company’s holiday party - I was IMMEDIATELY impressed, and so was everyone i was with!

Fast forward to our wedding day - it was pouring, things didn’t go as planned, and it easily could’ve been a disaster. But that didn’t stop Jamaal! He was playing the best music and had EVERYONE dancing!

Aside from a good time, working with Jamaal was also a breeze - he sent over simple questionnaires to help him prepare and get to know our style, and it was quite possibly the easiest part of wedding planning!

To all the couples out there - work with Jamaal. You will not regret it!! He is fantastic!!!

Sent on 03/25/2018