Jam All Day Entertainment Reviews

Jam All Day Entertainment 6
Jam All Day Entertainment 7

Lauren Rudisill · Married on 08/23/2019

Absolutely awesome

Jamaal was incredible. We weren’t very detailed in giving him music styles that we liked, but he just read the room and picked amazing songs. He made things go so smoothly for our coordinator as well! He was spot on the entire night! You need to hire him as your DJ!! He will make your wedding amazing!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Hello Lauren,

Thank you, for the review!! Your wedding was amazing! I loved every part of it! I wish you all the best!!

Nicole Allmond · Married on 06/07/2019

Best wedding DJ

Wow!
    Couldn’t of asked for a better person to get everyone up and dancing! Jamal was amazing to work with and even would get out and dance on the floor getting everyone more pumped! So grateful he was apart of our special day!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Nicole,

Thank you, for taking the time leave a review of my services!! You were a so easy to work with and the night was amazing! I wish you all the best in you future endeavors!!

Brandon Harrold · Married on 06/04/2019

Top Notch!

Jamaal did an amazing job at our wedding! We were very happy with him, and would highly recommend.

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Renee

Renee Willi · Married on 04/30/2019

Highly Recommend Jam All Day!!!

Jamaal DJ’d our wedding and I have zero regrets!! He was very professional but also so personable :) The whole process was smooth and I would hire him again and again! He made sure we had the music we wanted, some of it being a bit obscure and also got a great feel for our taste and read the crowd to make sure that the party stayed rockin’!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Stacia

Stacia · Married on 04/05/2019

Great DJ & playlist!

My husband and I enjoyed working with Jamaal. He was very attentive to our needs and created a great set list. We made a list of our favorite artists and he incorporated them seamlessly throughout the night. We were very happy with the music and our friends even commented multiple times how much they enjoyed the playlist all night!

My only criticism was just that the flow during reception felt a little rushed, basically one song led into the next without time to reflect on the husband/ wife and parent dances, and transition for the speeches felt rushed as well. Overall the night was perfect and I don't think the guests noticed, just a small nitpick on my part.

We would definitely recommend Jamaal again. Very professional and overall a great night! Thank you Jamaal!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan Norris · Married on 03/23/2019

If You Want People To Dance

We hired Jamaal knowing that if we wanted our guests to dance, we'd have to hire someone who will make that happen.

Jamaal was everything we could ask for in a DJ and more. The services that he provided were above and beyond those of any other vendor we've worked with and left 9/10 of our guests asking who our DJ was because they were so impressed. When we told them that he also provided the mirror photo booth, they were blown away. He was able to get more than 75% of our guests out on the dance floor at a time.

Knows how to read a crowd: √
    Plays great music that everyone can dance to: √
    Arrives well before reception time to get set up: √
    Great communication leading up to wedding: √
    Offers entertainment services beyond DJing: √
    Kind and attentive towards the bride and groom as well as their guests: √

If you're looking for a great DJ, book his services now. Jam All Day truly made our wedding great and they are well worth every penny. Jamaal even added in his new cold fountain sparklers to our exit and everyone loved them.

Thanks Jamaal for making our special night one to remember for the rest of our lives, we're so grateful!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Jam All Day Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, for this amazing review!!! It was honor to do your wedding!! I had an amazing time!!! Definitely enjoyed every minute of it!!
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 02/23/2019

Stop your search and Jam All Day!

Jamaal was an absolutely essential part of why our wedding day was so amazing. From our first meeting, I knew that he was just the person to get our party going. He has such a strong relationship with other south FL vendors that having him there made our wedding day go off without a hitch! He had all the necessary equipment to make sure the music and vows were heard clearly during the reception, and don’t even get me started about the amazing sparkler fountains he provided! Running in between them to meet our guests on the dance floor with my new husband is a moment that will forever be etched in my memory. Jamaal kept the party going all night, making sure to play the appropriate amount of “old” and “new” music to please the variety of guests we had. Above all else, one of the best parts of hiring Jamaal was having someone who was genuinely excited and happy for us. His passion and joy shows through his work! Thank you Jamaal!

Sent on 07/27/2019
    Jam All Day Entertainment 8
  • Linda

Linda Mills · Married on 02/17/2019

No need to look elsewhere

Jamaal was an awesome addition to our wedding! He made sure the music was right for the crowd and that the bride was happy. He’s very personable, but also professional. Best of all, he got on the dance floor and danced with us!

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Kyle

Kyle Bahr · Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing Night!

Jamaal was there early to set up on the biggest day of our lives. He made sure all of the equipment was unloaded, soundchecks were done, and playlist ready well ahead of the wedding reception. The speeches and sound were great, music was great (he was able to read the crowd well) and everyone had a blast. Definitely would recommend Jam All Day to anyone having an event. Extremely professional, and he's a great dancer too. Thanks Jamaal!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Jam All Day Entertainment's reply:

Kyle, thank you so much!! You and Karina are a beautiful couple!! I enjoyed the energy you both brought to keep the dance floor packed!! Definitely made me feel like I was part of the family!! I wish nothing but a life full blessing in your marriage!!
  • Karina

Karina Concepcion · Married on 02/09/2019

Palmetto Bed & Breakfast 2.9.2019

If you are looking to get married in Florida, look no further than Jam All Day as your DJ! My husband and I met Jamaal at a bridal expo last March 2017 hosted by our wedding planner, Jennifer Matteo at JMEP. We met him and his wife and got to play with the coolest, interactive mirror photobooth you've ever seen. YOU MUST make this part of your package!! Its a unique, alternative photobooth your guests will love and will surely use all night. Unfortunately, we decided to go with an alternative photo booth option that fit better with our venue. Our first "meeting" with Jamaal was via Facetime. He took the time to explain his approach and really tried to understand what we wanted of our night. We have a blended family as far as culture; I'm Cuban and my husband is half German and we really wanted to be able to bring both cultures together during our wedding. Jamaal worked with us closely to customize and make the best playlist for our evening that had everyone, all ages, dancing on the dance floor! My husband and I decided to surprise our family, wedding party and guests with a choreographed first dance that was a mix of 3 different songs. Jamaal worked closely with my husband leading up to the wedding to ensure it was perfect and we pulled it off without a hitch! We wish we could have extended our wedding for 6 hours because Jamaal had everyone dancing on the floor. He even showed us his own dance moves as he had a "dance off" with my husband. I'm so glad we hired a videographer so we can replay and relive the night.

Look no further than Jam All Day and Jamaal for your next event and wedding!

Thank you for making our night so memorable!

Karina and Kyle

Sent on 03/06/2019

Christina · Married on 01/19/2019

I couldn’t have picture anyone else to DJ our wedding!

Jamaal made our day so special is so many ways! Since the beginning he ensured us our wedding would be fun for us and for our guest! He lived out his promise to us and I couldn’t have picture anyone else DJing our wedding. It made us feel like family and all our guest as well. I would recommend him to anyone looking for his services!!!! I can’t thank him enough for making our day so much fun and our guest forever talking about our wedding!!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Jam All Day Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Christina!! It was an amazing night!! You definitely kept the the party going!! I wish you all the best!!

Joy Fletcher · Married on 12/30/2018

Fabulous DJ

Jamal Day was fabulous as our wedding DJ. He listened to all our needs/concerns and delivered as promised. He interacted with our guest, played great music, and danced with us a few times! Loved it!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Tim St George · Married on 11/10/2018

Fantastic.

We attended a wedding that Jamaal DJ’d and he did such a fantastic job that we just had to have him for our own. He did an awesome job making our day exactly how we imagined it. Going above and beyond to make us happy. I’d recommend him to anyone that needs a DJ for any occasion.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Jam All Day Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Tim It was an honor to do your wedding!! I had an amazing time!! You definitely made my job easy and fun!! I wish you all the best!!

Sidney Cornelius · Married on 10/21/2018

Jamaal is unlike any other DJ in the best way!

If you are looking for a DJ that gets to know you, comes out and dances with you, keeps the party going, plays music for everyone, keeps everyone happy, and isn't like the typical wedding DJ then Jamaal is your guy! We had a blast at our wedding reception and almost all of the credit goes to him! All of our guests are still talking about how awesome our DJ was!

Thank you for everything Jamaal!

Sent on 11/04/2018

K Ritchie · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly recommend!

I feel like we hit the jackpot with Jam All Day Entertainment for our wedding! Easy to work with and receptive to recommendations! Also, they have a kick ass photo booth!

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Stefanie

Stefanie Pish · Married on 10/19/2018

Jam All Jammed All Night!

Jamal was a great DJ, kept the crowd going all night! Would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a fun evening.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Jam All Day Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Stefanie I had a blast!! Wish you all the best!! You definitely made my job easy!!

Sincerely Jam All Day

Sharon · Married on 10/13/2018

Jamal has been flexible with our request, up to the last minute. As we changed the entrance of the reception a few times. Including as we standing at the door. Easy to work with, professional and responsive.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Kelsey · Married on 05/05/2018

Jamaal was the most welcoming and comforting DJ we had the pleasure of working with! He got out on the dance floor to teach the line dances and helped make everyone feel welcomed. His flexibility, kindness and professionalism made our most special day run smooth without a hitch. We couldn’t have made a better choice!!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Genna · Married on 04/07/2018

Jamaal was absolutely incredible! So many of our guests commented on the great selection of songs he played. Everyone stayed on the dance floor all night long. Jamaal even made a guest appearance and showed off his dance moves. Our guests flipped out!! It was amazing! We had such a memorable night, and we owe that to him! I was having so much fun that I didn't even stop to grab a drink or go to the bathroom because I didn't want to leave the dance floor. If you are at all questioning what DJ to use, Jamaal is your answer!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Jam All Day Entertainment's reply:

Wow! Thank you do much. It was an amazing night. Hopefully you didn't have too many blisters from being on the dancefloor all night! Thanks for making my job easy.

Becca · Married on 03/10/2018

When my wedding planner and i were discussing the DJ for our reception, i told her my expectation was simple: i want a good time, and i want people dancing until they drop. Her immediate response was “oh, you need Jamaal then!”

We booked with Jam All Day before we even had a chance to hear him do his thing, but a few weeks later our paths crossed while he was DJ’ing at my company’s holiday party - I was IMMEDIATELY impressed, and so was everyone i was with!

Fast forward to our wedding day - it was pouring, things didn’t go as planned, and it easily could’ve been a disaster. But that didn’t stop Jamaal! He was playing the best music and had EVERYONE dancing!

Aside from a good time, working with Jamaal was also a breeze - he sent over simple questionnaires to help him prepare and get to know our style, and it was quite possibly the easiest part of wedding planning!

To all the couples out there - work with Jamaal. You will not regret it!! He is fantastic!!!

Sent on 03/25/2018

Michael · Married on 02/24/2018

Jamal and his wife are very professional. None of our guest had anything bad to say. We all had a great time and the photo booth was awesome. We will definitely use them again.

Sent on 03/19/2018

Brandon · Married on 02/11/2018

Jamaal sure knows how to throw a party! We are so glad we selected Jam All Day Entertainment to be our DJ during the ceremony, first dances and throughout the entire reception. Not only do we have experience with Jamaal for our own wedding but we attended our friend's wedding where he was the DJ for them as well. His passion and character truly show with his work. They say when you do something you love, you'll never work a day in your life and we think that speaks volumes for Jamaal and his business. He wasn't just another DJ at a wedding playing music and making announcements. It more so seemed as if he was invited to our wedding as a guest all along and he fit in with the entire crowd. Every guest we had raved about his work and how they loved seeing him actually come out onto the dance floor! If you're reading this trying to decide who you're going to select, we can promise you won't make a mistake choosing Jam All Day Entertainment! If you still don't believe us, check out the pictures we've posted!

Sent on 04/21/2018
    Jam All Day Entertainment 16
    Jam All Day Entertainment 17
    Jam All Day Entertainment 18

Jam All Day Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, for this amazing review!! Brandon you and Courtney are beautiful couple and wish both the best in you future endeavors together! Thank you, for making me feel like family!!

Taylor · Married on 02/10/2018

Jammal and Aimee were absolutely amazing! All of our guest couldn't stop talking about the great music and how fun the photo booth was. The dance floor was packed all night. After our ceremony we kind of got off track with time, but Jammal made everything work out perfectly for us and guest couldn't even tell any difference. I would highly recommend Jam All Day Entertainment if you want professional, friendly, and down right fun services!!

Sent on 03/15/2018
  • W

Wes & Melissa · Married on 02/02/2018

Jamaal was great! For our wedding, we had booked the Mirrored Photo booth. It was a big hit and not many people at our wedding had ever seen one before so people were excited to see what it was all about. Jamaal was professional, fun and encouraged our guests to take as many pictures and they wanted. He had a wide assortment of props to choose from too. We have an album with dozens of funny pictures and memories from our wedding. I would recommend Jam All Day Entertainment to anyone who wants a very interactive and different photo booth experience.

Thank you Jamaal!

Melissa and Wes

Sent on 07/01/2018

Patrick · Married on 01/06/2018

We could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. Jamaal was awesome! He was highly recommended by our wedding planner and we are so glad she did. From the start, Jamaal was easy to get a hold of. He talked with my wife to get a vibe of the style of our wedding and people that are coming to it. He was very professional but also so fun to deal with. We also had special needs for what songs to play. As my side of the family is Polish, Jamaal had no issues playing/mixing Polish songs that I provided to him. We can't thank him enough for that. We also had some other Polish traditions throughout the night and he was very flexible and helpful to work with us. Jamaal kept people on the dance floor which we loved! If he found that a certain song was clearing the floor, than he would very quickly mix in a new one to get things going again. Our reception was six hours long and Jamaal made it seem like it was nothing. We were literally Jamming All Day!

Not only was the dance floor popping, but Jamaal's wife was holding down the photo booth. This photo booth was also amazing. It was a very large, touch screen mirror with a camera behind it. This photo booth was so much better than your typical ones. The costumes were fun and you knew exactly what the camera was taking a picture of because of the mirror screen you are looking at. Also the quality of the pictures it took over exceeded our expectations. Jamaals wife was very professional running the booth. She made sure that people had time to get there costumes on. It was ran very smoothly and everyone had fun with it. You get to keep your own copy of the picture and also put another copy for the bride and groom guests book. Best idea ever! My wife and I had a blast looking at everyones pictures and reading there notes next to it.

Overall, Jam All Day Entertainment made our wedding night memorable. Everything was perfect and we can not thank Jamaal and his wife enough. Book Jamaal now! I promise you won't regret it!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Jam All Day Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, for this amazing review!! We had a blast!! I wish both all the best in your future endeavors!!