138 Reviews for Jam All Day Entertainment

Photobooth (4)
Liability Insurance (2)
138 Jam All Day Entertainment Reviews

4.7

Jamaal did a wonderful job DJing for my wedding! He played every song request and kept my guests dancing all night long!

Profile Picture Brianna, 10/8/20, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Jamal has been flexible with our request, up to the last minute. As we changed the entrance of the reception a few times. Including as we standing at the door. Easy to work with, professional and responsive.

Profile Picture Sharon, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jaamal was great! He knew how to get the crowd going and people danced every minute of our wedding thanks to his good music selections. He was very good at announcing at our wedding and knew how to bring a fun and professional atmosphere.

Profile Picture Darley, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jamaal was the most welcoming and comforting DJ we had the pleasure of working with! He got out on the dance floor to teach the line dances and helped make everyone feel welcomed. His flexibility, kindness and professionalism made our most special day run smooth without a hitch. We couldn’t have made a better choice!!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 5/5/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jamaal was absolutely incredible! So many of our guests commented on the great selection of songs he played. Everyone stayed on the dance floor all night long. Jamaal even made a guest appearance and showed off his dance moves. Our guests flipped out!! It was amazing! We had such a memorable night, and we owe that to him! I was having so much fun that I didn't even stop to grab a drink or go to the bathroom because I didn't want to leave the dance floor. If you are at all questioning what DJ to use, Jamaal is your answer!

Profile Picture Genna, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

When my wedding planner and i were discussing the DJ for our reception, i told her my expectation was simple: i want a good time, and i want people dancing until they drop. Her immediate response was “oh, you need Jamaal then!”

We booked with Jam All Day before we even had a chance to hear him do his thing, but a few weeks later our paths crossed while he was DJ’ing at my company’s holiday party - I was IMMEDIATELY impressed, and so was everyone i was with!

Fast forward to our wedding day - it was pouring, things didn’t go as planned, and it easily could’ve been a disaster. But that didn’t stop Jamaal! He was playing the best music and had EVERYONE dancing!

Aside from a good time, working with Jamaal was also a breeze - he sent over simple questionnaires to help him prepare and get to know our style, and it was quite possibly the easiest part of wedding planning!

To all the couples out there - work with Jamaal. You will not regret it!! He is fantastic!!!

Profile Picture Becca, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jamal and his wife are very professional. None of our guest had anything bad to say. We all had a great time and the photo booth was awesome. We will definitely use them again.

Profile Picture Michael, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jamaal sure knows how to throw a party! We are so glad we selected Jam All Day Entertainment to be our DJ during the ceremony, first dances and throughout the entire reception. Not only do we have experience with Jamaal for our own wedding but we attended our friend's wedding where he was the DJ for them as well. His passion and character truly show with his work. They say when you do something you love, you'll never work a day in your life and we think that speaks volumes for Jamaal and his business. He wasn't just another DJ at a wedding playing music and making announcements. It more so seemed as if he was invited to our wedding as a guest all along and he fit in with the entire crowd. Every guest we had raved about his work and how they loved seeing him actually come out onto the dance floor! If you're reading this trying to decide who you're going to select, we can promise you won't make a mistake choosing Jam All Day Entertainment! If you still don't believe us, check out the pictures we've posted!

Photos
Profile Picture Brandon, 2/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jammal and Aimee were absolutely amazing! All of our guest couldn't stop talking about the great music and how fun the photo booth was. The dance floor was packed all night. After our ceremony we kind of got off track with time, but Jammal made everything work out perfectly for us and guest couldn't even tell any difference. I would highly recommend Jam All Day Entertainment if you want professional, friendly, and down right fun services!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jamaal was great! For our wedding, we had booked the Mirrored Photo booth. It was a big hit and not many people at our wedding had ever seen one before so people were excited to see what it was all about. Jamaal was professional, fun and encouraged our guests to take as many pictures and they wanted. He had a wide assortment of props to choose from too. We have an album with dozens of funny pictures and memories from our wedding. I would recommend Jam All Day Entertainment to anyone who wants a very interactive and different photo booth experience.

Thank you Jamaal!

Melissa and Wes

Profile Picture Wes & Melissa, 2/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. Jamaal was awesome! He was highly recommended by our wedding planner and we are so glad she did. From the start, Jamaal was easy to get a hold of. He talked with my wife to get a vibe of the style of our wedding and people that are coming to it. He was very professional but also so fun to deal with. We also had special needs for what songs to play. As my side of the family is Polish, Jamaal had no issues playing/mixing Polish songs that I provided to him. We can't thank him enough for that. We also had some other Polish traditions throughout the night and he was very flexible and helpful to work with us. Jamaal kept people on the dance floor which we loved! If he found that a certain song was clearing the floor, than he would very quickly mix in a new one to get things going again. Our reception was six hours long and Jamaal made it seem like it was nothing. We were literally Jamming All Day!

Not only was the dance floor popping, but Jamaal's wife was holding down the photo booth. This photo booth was also amazing. It was a very large, touch screen mirror with a camera behind it. This photo booth was so much better than your typical ones. The costumes were fun and you knew exactly what the camera was taking a picture of because of the mirror screen you are looking at. Also the quality of the pictures it took over exceeded our expectations. Jamaals wife was very professional running the booth. She made sure that people had time to get there costumes on. It was ran very smoothly and everyone had fun with it. You get to keep your own copy of the picture and also put another copy for the bride and groom guests book. Best idea ever! My wife and I had a blast looking at everyones pictures and reading there notes next to it.

Overall, Jam All Day Entertainment made our wedding night memorable. Everything was perfect and we can not thank Jamaal and his wife enough. Book Jamaal now! I promise you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Patrick, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Jamaal was beyond helpful! We were so thankful to book him and the photo booth was such a great time. Don’t look anywhere else!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jamaal was fantastic to work with. He did our ceremony and reception music. We had someone sing a song during the ceremony and he made sure everything was taken care of and perfect. The dance floor was packed the entire night. We threw in a few last minutes song requests and he did a marvelous job to make it happen. He even got on the dance floor with the guests. This is someone who truly loves what he does. Thank you so much for making our night so special.

Profile Picture Sabrina, 12/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jamaal and his wife helped coordinate timing for the different things throughout the night and make sure that everything ran smoothly. He went above and beyond and did more than I expected. We got his Jam All Day package which was well worth while. The music choice was awesome. Everyone loved the photo booth and the guest book with everyone's pictures and notes was very nice. I loved the up-lighting too, it improved the ambiance of the venue tremendously. If I'm ever having an event I want a DJ for, I'm booking him again. My brother is getting married next year and he already has Jamaal booked.

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jamaal was amazing! He had our guests dancing to all of our favorite “old school” music. He did a mash up of songs for my father/daughter dance at the last minute and made for a big surprised for my dad. He even gets out on the dance floor to interact with guests- and I thinks that’s really awesome! He so personable and easy to communicate with, I’ll be recommending him to everyone in need of DJ services in the future.

Profile Picture Kourtney, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jamaal did an excellent job on our wedding day, he was even on the dance floor trying to get our guests on the dance floor! If your looking for an awesome dj for your next big event, don't hesitate to hire Jamaal.

Profile Picture Andrea, 11/3/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Excellent choice for any event!

Profile Picture Jeff, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

As a wedding photographer, I work along side many DJ’s in the industry. I wouldn’t have wanted ANYONE but Jamaal for my own personal wedding. He was the first call I made after I got engaged!!! Thank you for making our day so incredibly perfect in every sense of the word. You’re an amazing talent and everyone had the BEST time because of you!!! Thank you a million times over!!

Profile Picture Mark, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jamaal was awesome! He kept the party going & our guests had a great time. He was also very professional and easy to work with. All our music & sound went off perfectly.

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

We knew from the start we had to have Jamaal as our DJ! He came so highly recommended from our wedding planner.
He did ceremony, cocktail hour and reception music. Everyone of our guests made it to the dance floor! There was such good variety you couldn't help but get out there!
We also loved that he joined in the dancing really got our guests going.
He was very perceptive and open to the music we liked, we trusted his expertise and he did not disappoint :) He was organized to make sure our set dances and garter, bouquet toss and cake cutting happened but also didn't interrupt the fun.

Profile Picture Brandi, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Jamaal was incredible! We had a great time at the wedding (as did all the guests) and it wouldn't have been the same without Jamaal. He was feeling the room and getting everyone hyped up based on mood as the night progressed. It was a blast for everyone of all ages that attended. One of the best memories was when Jamaal came out from behind the DJ booth and joined everyone on the dance floor and absolutely OWNED the Stanky Legg!!!!

Profile Picture Richard, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I cannot begin to explain how pleased we were with Jamaal. Picking a DJ was stressful for me, but JamAll Day Entertainment over delivered on every aspect, professional, communicative, prepared, friendly and positive. Jamaal was able to pick up on the vibe for the wedding we were going for. I was thrilled with his music selection overall. There was not a beat missed throughout the entire day. He was interactive with our guests and kept our timeline on point (One less thing to worry about). We are truly appreciative of every memory Jam All Day helped us create on our wedding day.

Profile Picture Courtney , 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jamaal did a fabulous job deejaying our wedding reception. All of our guests really enjoyed themselves. I would highly recommend Jamaal!

Profile Picture Maria, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had A BLAST with Jamaal and Amy. Such an awesome personable couple that know how to entertain our crazy crew!
So glad we chose to do the photo to booth option our guests had a blast and we have an amazing fun album to look back on. Love how Jamaal got out and joined us in the dance floor
We couldn't be more happy with our wedding duh a great team of vendors!

Profile Picture Krystel, 4/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Book now! Don't wait because you want to "search around"..... Jamaal is who you want!
I had a large wedding (approx. 220), and my guests had a blast with Jamaal. He kept the party going with a killer play list ranging from all of my desired genres. The dance floor never emptied. We had a great time! On top of him making my wedding such a success, he is very professional. Jamaal was prompt, quick responding, and a pleasure to associate ourselves with. My maid of honor secretly contacted him to help her out with her speech because she need music to go along with it.... Jamaal even extended himself out to her! We would highly recommend him, and look forward to hiring him in the future. Thanks JAM ALL DAY - the variety of music was awesome.

Love, Finnegan-Booher wedding 3-24-17