Jálie Reviews

32 | Minden, NV

32 Reviews for Jálie

32 Jálie Reviews

Anne · Married on 08/17/2018

Emily is a true professional. Planning a destination wedding from 2000+ miles away is impossible without help from an area representative. She kept us on track every step of the way, with patience and commitment to making the wedding “an affair to remember!” Thank you, Emily, for a job superbly done!

Erin · Married on 08/04/2018

The Jalie team was such an asset to our wedding planning process. Our venue required us to bring in everything, including a generator and bathrooms, so having the Jalie team on board and coordinating all of our vendors was invaluable. Both my husband and I work demanding jobs and Emily was our point person throughout the planning process. We told her our vision and budget and she handled everything that we didn't need to be a part of including calls with vendors which was amazing and time-saving!
    Emily was very professional but also really fun to work with and joke around with during our calls. She has a great sense of humor and our monthly calls didn't feel like chores at all and more like catching up with a friend.
    We had one hiccup on the day before the wedding with a power issue and the Jalie team drove to Home Depot to rent a generator for us to save some money which was really amazing.
    Overall, the Jalie team was great to work with and our wedding went off without a hitch. It was honestly the best day of my life and wouldn't have been possible without the Jalie team.

Michaella · Married on 06/23/2018

My husband found Jalie and we debated over if we needed a coordinator after choosing a great venue. We went with the month of coordination package and I am SO HAPPY we did. First, Emily and her team are lovely people. Second, they handled all the communication regarding details such as of when the cake was supposed to show up to who sits in which chairs and helped design our timeline. The day of, they were onsite early making sure everything went where it needed to go and they even made their own adjustments when something wasn't right. We are not type A, figure out every little thing, but they made the day look like every little thing was figured out. The day of help was amazing. They set up and decorated our tables for us, made our family and friends (118) feel welcomed and made us feel special. Emily is warm, kind and knows her stuff. During the month of, she would ask the details that we would never have thought of, which made the day of really easy. Her team knew how to adjust throughout the wedding if something was thrown off (speech too long, etc) and honestly, our day was easy because of Jalie. Hire them. It was the best decision during wedding planning we made. It also takes your family out of having responsibility which is key!

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 10/29/2017

The girls made my day perfect. They helped with so many things during the planning process and made my wedding day run so smoothly. I rented decor items from them as well and my wedding was gorgeous! I'm glad I was able to use them for this process!

Chrissy · Married on 10/29/2017

Everything was great. They helped make the day run extremely smooth always being very positive and helpful with anything we needed. During the planning process they were extremely helpful as well.

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2017

Jessica & Sahannon were so down to earth they put all the jitters of a type A personality at ease. They are warm, professional, & fun!

Jálie 1

Meagan · Married on 09/16/2017

Jessica and Emily from Jalie are absolute rock star wedding coordinators. We were not your traditional bride and groom and they were able to guide us through making our wedding day truly reflect us. They were an incredible value with all the time and energy they put into planning with us. I already miss having our monthly chats!

liyen · Married on 09/15/2017

You ladies are wonderful! Thank you so much for putting up with Josh and me. You ladies made everything come together so seamlessly. All of the vendor said that we were the most relaxed bridal party, I hope we were like that for you, too. the one thing I would change would be if it would last a little longer, but I think all Brides think that way about their wedding day. Thank you so much again, I would definitely recommend you to play on other people's perfect day!

David · Married on 08/18/2017

Jalie events were so great to have at our wedding on the big day. They were so calm and cool and handled everything. This review is fromt he groom and even I can attest that every time I asked them a question about a detail or they listened to my entire question and re-assured me that "we got this" and they DID. Everything worked out so beautifully and we couldn't have done it without Jalie!

Jay · Married on 07/22/2017

Jalie was easy to work with and super responsive. They allowed us to plan a weekend of amazing parties and events for friends and family from the other side of the country. We put all our trust in them and we're not disappointed. We highly recommend Jalie for any event you may be planning.

Daniel · Married on 07/07/2017

Jalie is a great team!! They were a huge help to us in planning our wedding!

Casandra · Married on 06/23/2017

Do yourself a service and hire this amazing duo! They are reliable, friendly and organized. Everyone, including the owner of our venue, raved about how great they are. There is no doubt, Jalie is the team you want on your wedding day.

• O

Olimpia · Married on 06/17/2017

I really recommend Jalie for any event, I want to say thanks for being part of this wedding dream they are so great, the ladies are so cute and fun. Thanks so much!!!

Madeline · Married on 06/10/2017

My original event planner cancelled on me 90 days before my wedding. Actually I think it was a huge blessing that my prior coordinator cancelled because I found Jálie! (Jessica & Emily). I truly feel that it was one of the many decisions made during the wedding planning process. I felt comfortable planning my wedding, but needed some help out the day of, to make sure everyone and everything was in place. They did so much more than just day of coordination. They were there with me through the whole process and when I really needed them (week of) they were on it! We had a major change in weather the week before the wedding. The forecast report had rain, wind, thunderstorms and possible snow for our wedding weekend. With an all outdoor wedding and no tent this was very stressful. Both girls were on it! We ended up getting a tent... the last one in the entire tahoe, sacramento and reno area. Our wedding day turned out beautiful and sunny with some wind but the girls had everything figured out.... down to fish line and putty to keep everything in place. I really don't know how to convey in words how fortunate we were to have their help!

If you are on the fence about hiring a coordinator get one!! One of my married bridesmaids kept telling me... having a coordinator is worth every penny. They are invaluable and so important. I am so glad I listened to her. It allowed us to kick back and soak in every minute of our day. The Jálie team is seriously amazing! Thank you so much ladies!

Brittany · Married on 06/03/2017

Jalie was hands down one of the best vendor decisions we made during the planning process. They proved invaluable when it came down to crunch time. From their extremely helpful timelines of what to accomplish, to the very thorough checklists, it helps keep any scattered bride organized. Emily and Jessica were friendly, kind, and so helpful. Planning our destination wedding was trying at times, but they made the process all the more easy. The Jalie team ran the wedding flawlessly! Every step of the way, they were there coordinating every detail to ensure our day was perfect, and it was. Our parents were over the moon with the beautiful job they did with set up, the coordination with the other vendors, and the friendly and kind service from start to finish. Thank you so very much Team Jalie for helping us have the most memorable day, we truly appreciate it!

Roxanne · Married on 04/21/2017

Jessica, Emily and Withanee are the best people to work with. They're the sweetest and easiest people to talk to. They will take good care of you and they will make sure you feel like there is nothing to worry about because you really are in good hands with Jalie Events. They are very organized, hardworking, professional and definitely the best people to handle your wedding. Great job Jalie! We are very honored to have you for our wedding!

Nikko · Married on 10/31/2016

These wonderful ladies were extremely professional and kind. They did an amazing job with our date night! We were very happy with our night out! We would definitely use them again!

Amanda · Married on 09/17/2016

Hiring Jalie Events was easily the best decision I made for my wedding! I chose to hire Jessica and Emily after seeing them at a bridal fair. I originally wasn't sure if I wanted to allot some of our budget to a wedding planning service, but I can now say that they were worth every single penny! They were so prompt to respond to emails, they coordinated with all of our vendors, they set up (beautifully!!!) and tore down the ceremony and reception site, and they controlled the timeline and pace of our entire night. They were truly the best vendors that we worked with and they alleviated so much of my stress. My husband and I moved across the country three months before our wedding and I was able to completely trust that they would finish all the final details that I was not able to do from afar. I cannot say enough good things about these ladies! I feel like i owe them everything for how beautifully our wedding turned out!

Narissa · Married on 09/03/2016

Jessica and Emily were fantastic coordinators for my wedding in Tahoe City. I used them for their smallest package (month of - day of services). They were very responsive, thorough and flexible with our requests and needs. I especially appreciated all the work they put in the day of our wedding - I fully trusted them to execute everything that was needed and found their team to be responsive, reliable and friendly!

While I appreciated and some brides would love their checklists and coordination binder - I was a fairly organized and involved bride that had my own system for doing things. Jessica and Emily were incredibly flexible and great about accommodating to our style. And even though we signed up for month of, they were happy to meet a few months early when my fiance and I were in town (as we were not local to Tahoe).

Overall, great to work with :)

Heather · Married on 07/11/2016

I was so very impressed with the amazing services I got! My event was better than I ever could have imagined, and I know I will used Jalie again for other events, and I can't wait!

Victoria · Married on 07/09/2016

I loved working with Jessica and Emily! They helped make my wedding day special. I had a difficult venue, in the fact that we had to set up and take down everything. Jalie was awesome! They were able to set everything up, the way I wanted it, and with all the decorations (there was a lot). They were also great in helping me deal with difficult vendors and any emergency that would arise. They were professional, on time, and easy to get a hold of. I was so very impressed with how organized they were! They were able to put all my anxieties at ease. They made wedding planning fun and easy! They had lots of great suggestions and handled difficult situations with ease. To anyone who is considering Jalie, I would highly recommend them! It was money well spent and one of the best decisions that we made! Thank you Jalie for all your hard work!

Nicole · Married on 06/18/2016

Emily, Jess & their team are AMAZING! Early into our planning process, my now husband didn't think a wedding coordinator was necessary. After I finally got him to agree with me that we needed one, I contacted Emily, who was referred to me by a friend. After meeting her and Jessica I knew they would be a huge part of making our wedding perfect. Although we only got the "day of coordination" package, they were so much more help prior to just the day of. They helped with so many little things that as a stressed out bride, I didn't even think of. I remember texting Emily a few days before the wedding about how stressed I was and I wanted everything to be perfect and her response was "it will be! Remember... I got this!" It was exactly what I needed to hear. Our bridal party, parents, myself and my husband didn't lift a finger the day of the wedding. I was fully confident that Jaliè would make everything perfect... And they knocked it out of the park. Everything I had visualized they totally understood and made come to life. One of the first things my husband said to me the morning after the wedding was how he was so glad he listened to me and we hired them!! If you are looking for a wedding planner, look no further!!! They are fun, helpful, organized, and extremely detail oriented! Thank you Jaliè- we couldn't of done it without you!

Cindy · Married on 06/18/2016

Emily and Jessica are awesome! They were so organized and really managed the details of my daughters wedding.
    I received so many compliments on how smooth everything went and how beautiful everything was. As the Mother of the Bride, I was thoroughly relaxed and able to enjoy the day knowing it was in their very capable hands. I would recommend them to anyone. Not only are they great at what they do, they are fun, creative, and very professional.

Kate · Married on 07/11/2014

Jessica and Emily were able to anticipate all our needs, which was awesome because we did not know the first thing about planning a wedding. They led us through step by step to create an event that fitted us as a couple, and a hand-crafted design with special touches that was meaningful for us and our families. These girls are the best! I can't thank them enough!