Jake Wangner Wedding Videography Reviews

8 | Dallas, TX

8 Reviews for Jake Wangner Wedding Videography

Marlene · Married on 03/24/2018

Jake was great to work with. My brother had Jake's videography services for his wedding, and after seeing his work, we had to get him for our wedding as well. He listened to our ideas and suggestions for our wedding, and was easy to communicate with. Jake was very professional, and his work was great quality. We would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 06/02/2018

Juli · Married on 06/04/2016

As a hairdresser with a specialization in bridal work, I put a ton of thought into my vendors. With the amount of weddings I've been behind the scenes on, I've seen some awesome and some not so great professionals in the field. Everytime I show my video to someone who wasn't able to attend my wedding they get chills, have laughs, and plenty of "awww's"! That's exactly how a wedding video should be. Jake captured every single detail and moment about my wedding! As a bride, you miss so many parts of your own wedding for obvious reasons, so having a video was so very important to me. Jake and his team far exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 07/17/2016

Jake is extremely professional and the quality of his work is amazing. Highly recommended.

Sent on 08/22/2015

Matt · Married on 04/23/2016

Jake will make you feel like you're a rockstar.

Sent on 05/01/2016

Megan · Married on 03/21/2015

Jake was absolutely wonderful to work with! His work is beyond exceptional and beautiful and he puts so much detail into the entire video, it is beyond perfect! Everyone I have shown the video to has remarked how well done it is and what a treasure to keep for years to come. He will not let you down and is a great investment!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Cindy · Married on 01/10/2015

Jake was wonderful to work with, he was very calm and patient with us and also allowed us to give our ideas/suggestions. He also did our engagement portrait and we were so nervous about it. He plays music while you are being filmed to calm your nerves and forget the cameras are there. I highly recommend him and will definitely go back. I promise you'll fall in love with his talented work!

Sommer · Married on 10/25/2014

Jake is fantastic! We couldn't be happier with our wedding video! All of our family and friends were very impressed with the quality and many brought to tears by how well he captured our day. I actually have the video on my phone so I can show people and watch it every so often. Jake is professional, flexible, and very responsive. He was great to work with and after our initial greeting that afternoon, we hardly even noticed him or his assistant the entire day while they were filming. He captured all of the important moments and put them together beautifully. And again, the quality is awesome! I looked at quite a few videographers and found them to fall into only 2 categories- affordable, but very low quality or outstanding quality, but extremely expensive. Jake produces outstanding quality and at an affordable price! I would absolutely recommend him to anyone needing a videographer, wedding or otherwise.

• I

Ileana · Married on 03/01/2014

Jake is absolutely amazing! I've used him for my engagement portrait video and for my wedding reception video. I also used him to do fall family pictures to use on Christmas cards. I plan on continuing to use him for further videography/photography! My husband rolls his eyes at the thought of doing videos and pictures, but even he loves Jake's work because he is quick and to-the-point! No time wasted! That's perfect when you have an impatient husband! :)