Jaime Beth Photography Reviews

Jaime Beth Photography 5
Jaime Beth Photography 6
Jaime Beth Photography 7

Terri Earle · Married on 06/01/2019

Professional, easy to work with & pictures are amazing!!

I attended a wedding that Jaime Beth Photography was shooting. I wanted to give a gift that was extra special to the Bride and Groom. Jaime was so much fun to work with. The pictures she took at the wedding were amazing. She went the extra mile to pull off the best surprise I could ever give my family. Her pictures hang in a place of honor in the newlyweds home. Thank you for your professionalism, talent, and energy! Jaime Beth captured the most memorable moments on that wedding day!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Jaime Beth Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Terri. We were so happy to be able to help and be a part of it. It sure was a great day. Thank you again and anything else we can help with, let us know.

brielle · Married on 10/13/2018

Jaime and Eric are AMAZING

We had Jaime and Eric for our wedding in October 13, 2018. I told Jaime this from the beginning, she was the best decision I made!! From the moment we met she was so welcoming and accommodating. During our engagement photo session we had such a blast and took the most gorgeous photos!! Days leading up to my wedding she checked in with me multiple times to make sure everything was all set. On the day of our wedding it rained in the morning and Jaime assured me she would still capture the most amazing photos, rain or shine. It cleared up in perfect time and oh my goodness, her and her husband captured such breathtaking gorgeous New England fall weather for our backdrop! Eric was such a trooper, my fiancé had 10 groomsmen and he somehow managed to make the guys fall in line and take the photos I wanted! Eric is a gift from god haha! Eric and Jaime were so professional throughout the entire process and kept our wedding timeline moving right along. If you want fabulous photos taken by amazingly sweet people, look no further!!!

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley Pedoty · Married on 09/29/2018

Book Jaime Beth!

Jaime and Erik are the best! Could not have asked for better photographers to shoot my wedding day!!! If you need any type of professional pictures I highly suggest these two! My pictures are amazing and I could not be happier!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Chelsey · Married on 09/15/2018

Jaime and Erik helped to make our day perfect! Jaime responded quickly to any questions I had along the way, as well as constantly checking up on me to make sure I did not need help with anything, even if it was not photography related. They both have awesome personalities and just go with the flow if things change last minute. I already recommended them to one of my close friends for her wedding and highly recommend them to anyone needing a photographer for anything. We will definitely be calling them when we have kiddos! Thank you again Jaime and Erik!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Amy · Married on 06/09/2018

Hiring Jaime and Erik to photograph our wedding was one of the BEST decisions we made throughout the entire planning process. They were professional, extremely easy to communicate with (before, during, and after the event), and so much fun. I can’t recommend Jaime Beth Photography enough!

Sent on 07/12/2018
    Jaime Beth Photography 8

Deb · Married on 04/21/2018

We could not be happier with Jaime and Erik! They did an amazing job, everything we wanted and more! They were so easy and fun to work with, and made our wedding day that much more special. Thank you so much for a beautiful job and for the memories we have to cherish always!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Erica · Married on 09/30/2017

My husband and I used Jamie beth as our engagement and wedding photographer and couldn’t be more happy with our choice. From start to finish Jamie and her husband were professional, kept constant communication and were timely with getting our photos back. They created a fun environment while photographing and produced stunning photos of both our wedding and engagement. Jamie’s photo packages are economical and fairly priced for everything you get and the quality of the product! We would highly suggest using Jamie beth photography!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Very Very happy with Jamie Beth Photography!! Both her and her husband are VERY personalbe and professional!! The pictures came out amazing really capturing our special day!! They are open to suggestions and get things done in a timely manor. They pay close attention to you're schedule to ensure everything goes smoothly and on time. They talk with other venders (DJ) to ensure everyone is on the same page with the timeline as well. My husband and I highly recommend Jamie Beth Photography!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Kylie · Married on 09/02/2017

We are so happy we chose Jaime and Erik for our engagement photos and for our wedding day! They made sure every detail was perfect and got our photos back to us so quick! We had A LOT of posed photos we wanted to do in between the ceremony and the reception and they made it happen! They made sure there was a good balance of posed photos and candid shots! I also LOVE that I have the rights to all the photos, I can print however many I want whenever I want. Which is hard to do because there are so many great ones to choose from! I had a mishap with my dress just moments before the ceremony was supposed to start, so it was just me, my dad, and Jaime in the hotel room, everyone else had already gone to the ceremony space. I don't know what I would have done if Jaime hadn't been so nice to help me! I cannot recommend them enough! I will definitely be using them again in the future!

Sent on 10/22/2017
    Jaime Beth Photography 9
    Jaime Beth Photography 10
    Jaime Beth Photography 11
    Jaime Beth Photography 12

Sarah · Married on 02/10/2017

Jaime and her husband were great to work with! They were fun, out going and creative! It was a pleasure working with them and would highly recommend Jaime Beth Photography!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Molly · Married on 10/21/2016

We used JaimeBethPhotography for our wedding and we are still amazed at the flexibility and support we received from Jaime. She was totally understanding to whatever we wanted, AS WELL as putting in input to help us out. We had crappy weather but she took it in stride by supplying umbrellas and taking some awesome photos outside regardless of the weather. She had so many fun ideas, and I would recommend her to anyone for any kind of function.

Sent on 02/10/2017

Nicole · Married on 01/03/2016

Jaime & Eric photographed my wedding on 1-3-16. They are both so nice and pics came out great!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Jaime Beth Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole! We had a great time at your wedding! You two are a great couple and we were honored to capture your big day!

Taryne · Married on 10/11/2015

Jaime Beth photography photographed our wedding in October 2015. Jaime and her husband Eric were very professional and outgoing, and very easy to work with. They also had original exciting photo ideas. They only thing that was a little disappointing is there was no option for a photo album but we did receive a USB with over 400 photos on it and they gave on a very nice framed photo of us from our wedding day.

Sent on 03/06/2017

Dana · Married on 08/29/2015

Jaime was great at making my husband and I feel so comfortable during our shoot.

Jaime Beth Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much Dana!! We had a great time at your wedding and loved the awesome atmosphere of your big day! You looked beautiful and we were so happy to be a part of it!

Karen · Married on 07/21/2015

I attended a wedding in July that Jaime Beth did the photography at and they did such a great job with all the different ideas of personalized shots that made all the photos perfect, I hired them to do newborn photos of my granddaughter at their studio and was very impressed by the back drops and props they had to offer , I really loved the patriots cheerleader outfit they did dressed her in for some photos ! They took a lot of time in capturing such precious moments !! Thanks again ,Karen Niemiec

Jaime Beth Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Karen!! As always, we are so grateful for the kind words! It was such an honor to capture newborn photos of your granddaughter! She is perfect!

Rachael · Married on 10/25/2014

Jaime did an awesome job with our wedding photography! The pics came out awesome and she's so easy to get along with and was super accommodating with all my requests! She definitely has a creative mind and took pics I could have never thought of on my own! Would recommend her in a heartbeat! She also did my son's newborn pics and she worked so well with my baby I think my son liked her more than me! Haha!

Jaime Beth Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Rachael! It was an honor to capture those special moments of your big day. You looked absolutely stunning and everything from your super hip hair salon to your beautiful home and venue were perfect! Thank you so much for your kind words ! Capturing newborn photos of baby Cutler was so amazing! <3

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/23/2014

Jaime did an amazing job photographing our wedding. Not only did she capture beautiful pictures, but she made the entire process so much fun. Our wedding day was over a year ago and our guests are still commenting on how wonderful she was. We wouldn't use anyone but Jaime for future events!

Jaime Beth Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kaitlyn! What can I say- your wedding was our first wedding and it was so much fun! We loved the outdoor feel and all the handmade decorations. It was all so beautiful and creative. You and Dave make an awesome couple and it was so much fun working with you guys.

Kevin O'connor ·

Best day of our lives and the photos captured that.

These duo of photographers did a phenomenal job. We couldn’t have asked for better service. They were timely and very organized. Great to work with.

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Angel

Angel · Married on 06/24/2017

I was completely pleased by my experience with Jaime and Eric! They both were incredibly easy to work with and made the entire wedding party comfortable. Jamie even stepped in and helped my bridesmaids lace me into my dress when we were pressed for time.

Jamie photographed our engagement photos and provided us with a lot of great shots we would have never thought of. She returned the photos quickly and gave us plenty to choose from. On our wedding day, both Jamie and Eric really brought their unique styles and talents. They had checked out the venue before so they knew exactly where and how to shoot our ceremony and reception. Jaime had worked through my shot list and got as much as we possibly could do within the time that we had. She was very organized and did a great job posing everyone. Eric is the risk-taker for sure and gets those shots that seem like they make no sense, but once you see the photo you will be so glad you listened!

Jamie and Eric were also really affordable and worked with my budget. I would say that the value is beyond what they charged and I am so appreciative of their work! We will definitely be hiring them for our family portraits in the future!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Aimee Helems · Married on 11/24/2018

Couple to choose!

Easy going, professional, sweet, down to earth couple!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Jackie · Married on 06/30/2017

Jaime and Erik were wonderful to work with. We loved our engagement photos, and Jaime took the time to visit our venue, which was new to her, before our wedding. Rain may have altered our plans, but you wouldn’t know it by looking at the photos! Great experience and well recommended!

Sent on 01/04/2018