JAG Music & Entertainment Reviews

7 | Dedham, MA

7 Reviews for JAG Music & Entertainment

• Ann

Ann · Married on 09/08/2018

Having a great DJ at our wedding was very important to us, as my husband and I are HUGE music nerds. Jon stood out for a lot of reasons. He was professional, very communicative, organized, and made sure we stayed on schedule with the planning. Most importantly- he was a fantastic choice to DJ the reception! He did awesome with the announcements and keeping the flow of the reception, and when it came to dancing, he definitely knew how to read the room. We input all the songs we wanted and didn't want for the big day, and he threw in a couple extras that were a perfect addition to our playlist. At the last minute, he even included a mix my husband made for our father daughter dance which we really appreciated his being flexible with that. Hiring Jon was an exceptional value for the cost and I would highly recommend him to anyone planning their wedding!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Peter · Married on 08/18/2018

JAG was great to work with. Jon was accommodating to our schedule and was very reliable. We didn't choose every single song for our playlist. Instead, we just gave him a general idea of what we were looking for and he filled in the gaps. Many of our guests said afterwards that the music was fantastic so I think we chose wisely with JAG Music.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Kaylinnette · Married on 09/01/2017

Jon is a great DJ and MC. We hired him for our wedding ceremony and reception at Endicott Estate in Dedham, MA. Our ceremony was outdoors and our reception indoors amongst a number of rooms. So, our venue presented Jon with a few acoustical challenges but he dealt with them with ease. As our MC, he kept our wedding day on track, making it easy for us to just enjoy the day. As our DJ he played music that engaged our culturally diverse guests all night, the dancefloor was never empty. Do yourself a favor and hire Jon for your next event.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Jon was awesome as our DJ for our wedding! He was so easy to work with, easy to get a hold of and communicate with. He stayed pretty on point with the type of music we were looking for. He kept our dance floor full and played music that all ages could enjoy. One of my biggest complaints about some DJs is the music is "choppy", it doesn't flow from one song to the next especially if it's of a different genre but Jon was able to transition easily without there being that awkward "what the heck is this song" moment. I highly recommend using him!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Andrea · Married on 09/19/2014

Jon from JAG Entertainment was great! Not only was he kind and professional he was quick to respond to any and all correspondences. The night before our wedding my venue advised that a speaker and microphone would be needed for the ceremony. With less than 24 hours til the wedding Jon was quick to tell me he would supply both on short notice which was a relief! He had the party going the whole night and I received many compliments on the music choice. A clear sign you hired a good DJ is when your dance floor is never empty! Jon kept everyone on their feet the entire night!! He was a pleasure, reasonably priced and I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Jill · Married on 11/05/2011

Jon is a great DJ and he kept our Wedding dancing all night long! He is very flexible and even does a pre wedding meeting to go over all the details! I highly recommend using Jon!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Jon was a great DJ - he was very professional and kept our party rocking even with a hurricane outside the tent!!

Sent on 10/02/2013