16 Reviews for Jacquetta Style Photography

Digital Files (1)
14 Jacquetta Style Photography Reviews

Jacquetta offered us a stunning amazing fun photo shoot for 2016 prom! Her fresh unique vision for
Photography makes the memories unforgettable! She brings City Chic to the small town!

Profile Picture jaclyn, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

WOW! Jacquetta is awesome she did my engagement photos,boudoir and wedding photos! she has such an amazing eye for things that an ordinary person would never see. she is so creative,and I loved how she made me feel so comfortable at all times especially when im not a model and am not experienced at this. I loved how very organized she is and she made the whole experience so enjoyable .Jacquetta is so passionate about photography and so genuine she goes above and beyond to make your photos amazing. All I can tell you is if you don't book with her you are most defiantly missing out!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jacquetta took our engagement pictures and is going to take our wedding pictures as well. We are both every anti photo people and were dreading the whole picture taking experience. Jacquetta took that time to find out things about us that would make the experience seem more natural. We ending up taking some of our engagement pictures with our horses which made us more at ease. I can honestly say that the whole experience was not as bad as we had originally thought and the pictures turned out great. I am truly excided to see all the wonderful wedding shots she will capture.

I would highly recommend you give Jacquetta a call she is very creative and great person to be around!

Profile Picture Breanna, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I really could of not chosen anyone better! From the first meeting, to the time when we received our final photos, everything was PICTURE perfect! She is more than just a photographer, she is a true artist. You can either choose someone who will take nice pictures, or someone who will have a vision and leave you with a masterpiece. I would suggest Jacquetta Style to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Jordan, 3/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Photography, Wedding Planning

Jacquetta did our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. She was really creative with our engagement and our individual photos before the actual wedding. Jacquetta makes you feel comfortable and nothing feels forced. She is very professional as well as those helping her. Everything felt lighthearted and fun. Jacquetta encouraged us to be ourselves and add any kind of flair that made us "us." I loved the fact that she didn't want to change what makes my wife and I a unit. She only wanted to capture us and add ideas that we approved of.

The actual photos were great. We couldn't have asked for anything better. Every moment was captured because of how many photos she took. Jacquetta was very flexible, communicated everything well, and made sure any questions we had were answered.

She is definitely recommended and I have recommended her to others I know already. If there is another event where we will need photos, Jacquetta will definitely be contacted again.

Profile Picture Gregory, 10/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Being a model, I have worked with numerous photographers and Jacquetta is hands down my favorite. Her professionalism, creativity, and overall drive to develop the perfect photos while making the process fun and comfortable is what makes her the ideal photographer for every occasion. She has photographed for many things including my wedding and she will be doing my future maternity and baby shoots.

Profile Picture Jill, 6/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would highly recommend Jacquetta for all photography needs! She did our wedding and now we're booking our family photos! Can't wait!

Profile Picture Shelby, 4/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jacquetta at Jacquetta Style Photography is amazing. First, to address the end result: My wedding pictures are beautiful. Everybody looks their best, the pictures captured the best qualities of each person, the setting, and the night overall. However, the pictures are just the culmination of everything that Jacquetta provided to make my wedding both a successful event and a more meaningful experience. From the start, she provided information to help guide us through the process and encouraged us to take the time through the planning stages to consider not just the superficial decisions that need to be made but to incorporate our values and hopes into each step. Having Jacquetta was like having an additional family member but better because she has the years of experience and talent to make everything the best it can be and she has your interest and experience as the top priority. I truly felt loved and supported and that her genuine presence added to our wedding on multiple levels. I recommend her without reservation to anyone looking for a great photographer and so much more. Lastly, I never had to worry and that is a real miracle. I knew I was in talented and loving hands.
I should also add that her team provided hair for the wedding party and literally helped out with all the things in between engagement to the after party.

Profile Picture Meade, 4/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jacquetta is absolutely amazing! She is so creative and really captured our special day just how we envisioned it. She made us feel so comfortable... Even for my boudoir shoot?! We couldn't just choose one photo that we absolutely loved because there was so many. Our underwater shoot was amazing! She really captured who we are and what we love! We highly recommend her in every way and can't wait to work with her again for future photo shoots.

Profile Picture Sonia, 10/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Jacquetta Style Photography was a pleasure and a blessing. Jacquetta spent time to get to know us and understood the importance of our wedding. We did not feel like clients or just another job, but friends traveling together on an adventurous day.

Profile Picture User4718300, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing!! We loved everything!! So much so that Jacquetta did our engagement, wedding and maternity photography. She is very pleasant to work with making you feel relaxed and comfortable. She is professional and prompt. Most important to me is her creativity and finesse. Her exquisite taste and attention to detail shines through in her work. She's the real deal! You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/3/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jacquetta shot my son's wedding and engagement photos. She's very creative and professional. She captured not only the images but the personalities of my son and his wife. If I could use only one word to describe her work it would be unique and special ...opps, that's two words. I can't narrow it down to just one. I would recommend her to anyone and I'll use her again.

Profile Picture User4466714, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can not imagine our day without Jacquetta Style Photography. The ease, creativity, and professionalism in which Jacquetta moves is more than what I could have dreamed of in a photographer. Her willingness to capture the images we asked for while also capturing the ones we never would have thought of have given us a visual recording of our wedding that we will cherish forever. I was especially grateful for the family "first look" that allowed our close family and wedding party to witness my husband and I seeing each other for the first time before the actual ceremony. We were able to have wedding party photos before the ceremony and still enjoy all the wonder of seeing each other for the first time witnessed by those we love most. The whole day was all I dreamed of, and Jacquetta Style Photography did not only capture it, but was essential to creating it.

Profile Picture Heather, 11/7/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She provides unique and exciting ideas when it comes to her photography. She has a good grasp on what the individual client is looking for and is very professional. She helped to create beautiful photographs and memories of my wedding and made me look beautiful as well with her hair and makeup techniques.

Profile Picture Valerie, 5/23/09, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Dress & Attire, Photography, Unique Services (Other)