Jacquetta Style Photography

Visalia, CA View map
$2,700 Most Popular Price

$2,700 Most Popular Price

There is something so magical about every story, our mission is to capture to beauty and uniqueness that me draws people together in love. If the camera was a pen, and a picture is worth a thousand words, then our goal is the capture a novel worth of memories that last for generations to come.

I would love to meet, and hear your story. Call and schedule your consultation 559.936.9876

or email jacquettastyle@yahoo.com

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,700

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

Ebony Married on 06/01/2018
    When it comes to weddings you look for someone you can trust and is reliable and honest with you. Jacquetta is all of those things and then some. When my husband and I first got engaged, I already knew I had a vision of what I wanted the whole wedding day to look and feel like, I knew the first person I wanted to call. Jacquetta had been there every step of the way, from helping us decide what theme/colors we wanted, to helping us decide what kind of engagement photos we wanted to do. My husband who is pretty camera shy came so far out of his shell when we took our engagement photos that by the time it came to our wedding portraits, which Jacquetta also captured for us, he was a natural.

Jacquetta had been so accommodating with us by fitting us in for our engagement photos while we visited California and traveled to the Bahamas to be a part of our entire experience and photograph our big day. She was there every step of the way answering questions, very professional and very punctual with getting our photos to us. We couldn't have been happier with how our photos came out and how our story unfolded in print. Thanks so much for being apart of our special day and becoming one of the best vendors we had involved with our wedding celebration.
    Jaclyn Married on 05/07/2016
    Jacquetta offered us a stunning amazing fun photo shoot for 2016 prom! Her fresh unique vision for
    Photography makes the memories unforgettable! She brings City Chic to the small town!
    Michelle Married on 05/17/2015
    WOW! Jacquetta is awesome she did my engagement photos,boudoir and wedding photos! she has such an amazing eye for things that an ordinary person would never see. she is so creative,and I loved how she made me feel so comfortable at all times especially when im not a model and am not experienced at this. I loved how very organized she is and she made the whole experience so enjoyable .Jacquetta is so passionate about photography and so genuine she goes above and beyond to make your photos amazing. All I can tell you is if you don't book with her you are most defiantly missing out!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

809 w. main Visalia, CA, 93277
Location of (Jacquetta Style Photography)

Jacquetta Style Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jacquetta Style Photography include in the starting price?

Jacquetta Style Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Jacquetta Style Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Jacquetta Style Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Jacquetta Style Photography offer?

Jacquetta Style Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Jacquetta Style Photography offer?

Jacquetta Style Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Jacquetta Style Photography offer for wedding events?

Jacquetta Style Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Jacquetta Style Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jacquetta Style Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding