Jackie's Kitchen Reviews

65 | Bainbridge, GA

65 Reviews for Jackie's Kitchen

Belinda · Married on 07/16/2016

Best food and service! Very professional. Our wedding reception guests were members of the clean plate club. No wasted food because it was so delicious. Friendly. Highly recommend. Several guests commented on social media posts "best reception food".

Sent on 07/19/2016

Lori & Fred · Married on 05/14/2016

Thanks to Jackie's Kitchen our daughter had the perfect fairly tale wedding. Her staff was extremely dedicated to making sure that our guests got proper attention and service. The food was good, hot and plenty of it. Our guests made many comments about how good southern cooking it was, which fit in with the plantation setting. We added some additional servers and that made a huge difference in having them refill the water and tea glasses, plus keeping the empty alcoholic beverages containers cleared off the tables. They were very affordable and competitive. We used her for our son's rehearsal dinner and would definitely use their services again.

Sent on 05/21/2016

Laura · Married on 04/16/2016

Wonderful and easy to work with! Food was amazing, service was outstanding, set up was a snap...and all done in an old tobacco barn with no power or running water-Amazing!

Sent on 04/18/2016

Hayley · Married on 04/16/2016

Excellent food and professional staff at a very reasonable price. I would recommend Jackie's Kitchen to everyone!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Donna · Married on 04/09/2016

Very, very pleased! Jackie did everything exactly like she said she would. I would definitely use her again.

Sent on 04/11/2016

Jessica · Married on 04/02/2016

Jackie and her staff recently catered our wedding! The food was AMAZING! Our guest are still commenting on how great the food tasted. It was a pleasure to work with Jackie and her staff as our caterer for our wedding. They are very professional and went above and beyond to meet our needs. I would recommend Jackie's Kitchen to anyone who is needing catering for a wedding, business occasion, shower, etc. I promise that you will be satisfied!

Sent on 04/30/2016
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 03/05/2016

We were very thankful for Jackie and her staff for our delicious wedding food. From the first time meeting Jackie we were confident we chose the right caterer for our wedding. She was very willing to work with us to make our vision come to life for the kind of food we wanted for our stations. The food was amazing and so was the display. So many of our wedding guest commented on the food and asked who the caterer was. We would highly recommend jackies kitchen!

Sent on 03/09/2016

Carol · Married on 02/27/2016

I have absolutely nothing but good things to say about Jackie's Kitchen. They were friendly, helpful, professional, and flexible. We had some special dietary needs and they were very accommodating. Our wedding was in the morning with a chicken and waffles brunch. There were so many compliments! I would choose Jackie's Kitchen again for any other events without hesitation.

Sent on 03/07/2016

Lacey · Married on 02/20/2016

Jackie was the best! Her daughter and staff were excellent and a perfect fit for my wedding reception. The food was set up nicely and tasted great. Staff were very helpful and polite. Definitely made the reception go smoothly. They cleaned everything up afterwards and had the left over food ready to transport when the bridal party was ready to go.

Sent on 03/15/2016

Sherri · Married on 12/26/2015

Everything was made simple for me from start to finish. Communication was excellent, which was essential, considering I was planning the rehearsal dinner for my son's wedding in GA from NC. Menu, pricing and service was spectacular. Food was presented beautifully and it was scrumptious! Our event was the day after Christmas but not one detail was overlooked. I have already made referrals to friends and family who have upcoming events!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Karen · Married on 12/19/2015

Jackies Kitchen did a fantastic job catering my daughter's wedding! The food was delicious and Jackie and her staff were very professional. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 12/25/2015

Planning a Wedding can be very stressful! Creating a culinary memory is definitely one of the most important aspects of the event. With Jackie and her team, I knew we were in great hands. From beginning to end, the attention to detail was exceptional and the food was outstanding. I can’t say enough about Jackie, Kristy and the team, other than, I can highly recommend them for your event.

Sent on 11/17/2015
  • W

William · Married on 11/14/2015

My wife and I would 100% recommend Jackie's Kitchen for any catering service event.
    Jackie catered our wedding on 11/14/15 and it was absolutely amazing. The food was to die for, the service was second to none and us and our guests could not have been happier. I can't tell you how many people came up to us afterwards to tell us how good the food was. Jackie and Kristy were a pleasure to work with and extremely helpful in the planning process. They were flexible and understanding of us and our family. They were by far the the most affordable and high quality option in the area!
    You can't go wrong with Jackie's catering!!!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Morgan · Married on 11/13/2015

Great accommodation and communication! Jackie's kitchen worked with us to create the perfect dinner for my rehearsal dinner. The food was delicious!

Sent on 11/28/2015

Sue · Married on 10/24/2015

The food was absolutely delicious. From start of planning to the end of the reception, everyone and everything went so smooth. I could not have asked for anything better. Very friendly and professional. I love these people and their food. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/28/2015

LuAnn · event on: 10/10/2015

I absolutely love love love Jackie's Kitchen! Not only are they reliable, friendly, professional, generous but they also have the best food I have ever tasted!! Jackie's Kitchen worked with us from the very beginning to make sure we were going to get the food we wanted as well at the cost that we could afford! I have and always will ONLY recommend Jackie's Kitchen for catering!!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Lori & Fred · Married on 10/03/2015

Jackie’s Kitchen recently did our son’s rehearsal dinner. It was fantastic!! They were on time, did more than we asked them to do, satisfied all of our guests and most of all, the food was delicious! Everything was first class, the staff was courteous and extremely efficient and professional. We are going to use them again for our daughter’s wedding in the near future and I highly recommend them to any and all people for any event! Thanks Jackie’s Kitchen for getting our son’s marriage off to a great start!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Phyllis · Married on 10/03/2015

There are no words to describe the experience with Jackie's Kitchen. Ms. Jackie is the sweetest most personable lady ever. Her staff were all so professional and polite. We had so many compliments about the best food ever! We would highly recommend Jackie's Kitchen. We never had to worry about anything with the food, we knew it was in great hands and they did a great job. My husband said there is no better cooking than Ms. Jackie's. She is totally the best caterer ever.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Hillary · Married on 06/13/2015

Jackie and her daughter worked with me up to the day of the wedding whenever I wanted to make changes to the menu. They helped us achieve the menu we wanted at the budget we wanted to stick to and they were great about working with our venue which had limited space and resources. They were so kind and always in contact! The night of the wedding, my wedding planner had a family emergency and Jackie's staff stepped in to help with things they did not have to and just knew what to do because they had been paying attention all night. The food was amazing, all the guest loved it! There was plenty of food and they made us (the bride and groom) a large plate for us to have after the wedding. They did all the clean up and we had nothing to worry about afterwards! They were truly amazing to work with.

Sent on 07/24/2015

Lynn · Married on 05/30/2015

Jackie's catering was wonderful. All of my guest rate about how great the food was. Christie was wonderful to work with. Christie was great to work with. She did a wonderful job and took care of everything and then some.

Sent on 06/11/2015

Jodi · Married on 05/02/2015

Jackies kitchen was professional from day one of planning! No one could beat her price! The food was amazing, everyone commented on how good it was!! Her staff was dressed nice, had good personalities, and worked hard! I would highly recommend jackies kitchen.

Sent on 05/04/2015

I can not express in words how wonderful Jackie and her staff were in preparing for our daughter's wedding. The professionalism in the planning process, serving, personal attention, food preparation was unbelievable. We had a very large number of people and they served with efficiency, hard work and effort to make the night so special. The food was complimented over and over by our guests. You will not make a mistake by using Jackie and her staff.

Sent on 04/28/2015

Nancee · Married on 04/03/2015

Jackie's catering service was a pure delight! She is a wonderful caterer and her ladies that helped her were extremely friendly and courteous. She is true professional and I will tell all my friends to choose her if they are in need of a caterer. Nancee Suber

Sent on 04/10/2015

Linda · Married on 03/14/2015

Jackie's Kitchen was very friendly and professional. They did an amazing job at my daughters wedding reception. We certainly would recommend them to anyone planning a special event. They were also very flexible to accommodate our schedule when things were running a little behind schedule.WE ARE EXTREMELY SATISFIED.

Sent on 03/21/2015

Tana · Married on 02/07/2015

Jackie's Kitchen provides such an elegant touch to your event with southern hospitality. Pays close attention to details to make your event special.

Sent on 02/09/2015