59 Reviews for Jackie's Kitchen

Southern (1)
Spanish (1)
Vegetarian (1)
51 Jackie's Kitchen Reviews

Jackie catered my daughter's wedding reception. The service was excellent, the food- (oh my!) was divine; professionalism was evident from beginning to end. People are still talking about the wonderful food! The selection of foods, as well as the presentation was exemplary. I highly recommend Jackie and staff!

Profile Picture Brenda, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Jackie's Kitchen was wonderful! From tasting a year before the wedding to wedding day catering our experience was a joy. The communications were quick, clear, and kind. They took great care of the bride and groom and served fabulous food to our guests.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Jackie's Kitchen was a perfect choice for our wedding reception! The food was so delicious and Jackie and her staff so friendly and prompt! Would definitely recommend them for your event!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Jackie's Kitchen provides a friendly, professional service with outstanding food! We have had many compliments on how delicious the food was. Jackie goes the extra mile to provide other services as well. We believe the price was very economical for the amazing quality of food and services we received from Jackie's Kitchen!

Profile Picture Pam, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The food was definitely the highlight of the night for us and our guests! Jackie and her daughter are so sweet and helpful, and they truly made our wedding day perfect. We would absolutely hire them again for any event!

Profile Picture Mary Beth, 8/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Planning a wedding from a distance can have unique challenges. As the Mother of the Bride, I wanted everything to be done well. Jackie's Kitchen met all my expectations. The professionalism and expertise they exhibited was wonderful. They were easy to work with and flexible with any changes we had to make. The food was excellent and they worked together as a team that made the dinner very enjoyable. Any questions I may have had or advice I may have needed, they were there for me. Thank you Jackie and your crew. You helped make Kara and Cliff's wedding a very special event!

Profile Picture Raia, 4/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Oh my gosh!!! I have no other words than amazing!!!! I have never been disappointed out of all the times I have used them they were amazing and then to add to it they blew me and my husband away with how perfect all our favorite foods were on our special wedding day!!!

Profile Picture LuAnn, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Jackie's Kitchen is an amazing team that go above and beyond. The food was delicious and presentation was perfect! My guests raved about the food and the friendliness of the staff.

Profile Picture Mary, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I highly recommend Jackie's Kitchen for any catering event. She catered my daughter's wedding and the service and value exceeded my expectations. The staff was so friendly and courteous and the food was excellent, tasted and looked great!

Profile Picture Karolyn, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Jackie and her team are wonderful! The food was delicious and she is so accommodating! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Erica, 2/18/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Southern, Spanish, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style

Jackie, her daughter Kristy and her entire team of servers were incredible. The food was the best I've ever had at a wedding and her prices were very reasonable. They were friendly, helpful and professional before the event and during the event. I would recommend her catering services to any couple looking for a caterer. You will not be disappointed! Awesome, Awesome, AWESOME!

Profile Picture Penny, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The food was absolutely amazing! The only negative point was that they brought a child with them to the wedding who often came into in an area reserved for wedding guests.

Profile Picture Suzette, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Jackie and her staff were top notch & the food was amazing.

Profile Picture Sharon, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Jackie's Kitchen was 100% exactly what I wanted in a caterer for my wedding. Good food, not just "pretty good". My guests are still telling me how much they loved the food and want to know who I used. Jackie's Kitchen accommodated my dessert preference of cheesecake.

Profile Picture Allyson, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Best food and service! Very professional. Our wedding reception guests were members of the clean plate club. No wasted food because it was so delicious. Friendly. Highly recommend. Several guests commented on social media posts "best reception food".

Profile Picture Belinda, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

Thanks to Jackie's Kitchen our daughter had the perfect fairly tale wedding. Her staff was extremely dedicated to making sure that our guests got proper attention and service. The food was good, hot and plenty of it. Our guests made many comments about how good southern cooking it was, which fit in with the plantation setting. We added some additional servers and that made a huge difference in having them refill the water and tea glasses, plus keeping the empty alcoholic beverages containers cleared off the tables. They were very affordable and competitive. We used her for our son's rehearsal dinner and would definitely use their services again.

Profile Picture Lori & Fred, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Wonderful and easy to work with! Food was amazing, service was outstanding, set up was a snap...and all done in an old tobacco barn with no power or running water-Amazing!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Excellent food and professional staff at a very reasonable price. I would recommend Jackie's Kitchen to everyone!

Profile Picture Hayley, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Very, very pleased! Jackie did everything exactly like she said she would. I would definitely use her again.

Profile Picture Donna, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Jackie and her staff recently catered our wedding! The food was AMAZING! Our guest are still commenting on how great the food tasted. It was a pleasure to work with Jackie and her staff as our caterer for our wedding. They are very professional and went above and beyond to meet our needs. I would recommend Jackie's Kitchen to anyone who is needing catering for a wedding, business occasion, shower, etc. I promise that you will be satisfied!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We were very thankful for Jackie and her staff for our delicious wedding food. From the first time meeting Jackie we were confident we chose the right caterer for our wedding. She was very willing to work with us to make our vision come to life for the kind of food we wanted for our stations. The food was amazing and so was the display. So many of our wedding guest commented on the food and asked who the caterer was. We would highly recommend jackies kitchen!

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I have absolutely nothing but good things to say about Jackie's Kitchen. They were friendly, helpful, professional, and flexible. We had some special dietary needs and they were very accommodating. Our wedding was in the morning with a chicken and waffles brunch. There were so many compliments! I would choose Jackie's Kitchen again for any other events without hesitation.

Profile Picture Carol, 2/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Jackie was the best! Her daughter and staff were excellent and a perfect fit for my wedding reception. The food was set up nicely and tasted great. Staff were very helpful and polite. Definitely made the reception go smoothly. They cleaned everything up afterwards and had the left over food ready to transport when the bridal party was ready to go.

Profile Picture Lacey, 2/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Everything was made simple for me from start to finish. Communication was excellent, which was essential, considering I was planning the rehearsal dinner for my son's wedding in GA from NC. Menu, pricing and service was spectacular. Food was presented beautifully and it was scrumptious! Our event was the day after Christmas but not one detail was overlooked. I have already made referrals to friends and family who have upcoming events!

Profile Picture Sherri, 12/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Jackies Kitchen did a fantastic job catering my daughter's wedding! The food was delicious and Jackie and her staff were very professional. I highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Karen, 12/19/15, 1 Review