Jackie's Kitchen Reviews

65 Reviews for Jackie's Kitchen

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/16/2019

So Delicious

Having never heard of Jackie's Kitchen, I didn't know what to expect before our tasting but we were blown away. The food was amazing and we received so many compliments at the wedding. Jackie's daughter helps coordinate all the details and she is very helpful and easy to get in touch with. We would definitely hire Jackie's Kitchen again.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Carol Lewis · Married on 12/14/2018

Jackie's Kitchen Is The Best!

Jackie's Kitchen has prepared and served dinners and heavy hors d'oeuvres for special occasions for the Decatur County Historical and Genealogical Society for several years. We are very pleased with Jackie's food and presentations and highly recommend Jackie's Kitchen for events of all types. We always receive high compliments from our guests about Jackie's services! I have not addressed cost and number of guests (next page), since these vary by occasion, but our board and our guests agree that Jackie's Kitchen is the only vendor we will use.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Jan · Married on 11/10/2018

Yummy yummy yum

Amazing food, beautiful presentation and the taste was next to none. Jackie is a wonderful person who is very caring and becomes a friend by the time the wedding is here. I highly recommend Jackie's Kitchen, and will use her for any functions in my future. YUMMY!!!!!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Sara · Married on 06/01/2018

Jackie's Kitchen was easy to work with and always so friendly. The food at my wedding was amazing, the best wedding food I have ever had and all my guest made sure to tell me how wonderful their dinners were. I would give my highest recommendation to anyone for Jackie's Kitchen.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Brenda · Married on 11/24/2017

Jackie catered my daughter's wedding reception. The service was excellent, the food- (oh my!) was divine; professionalism was evident from beginning to end. People are still talking about the wonderful food! The selection of foods, as well as the presentation was exemplary. I highly recommend Jackie and staff!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Carolyn · Married on 11/18/2017

Jackie's Kitchen was wonderful! From tasting a year before the wedding to wedding day catering our experience was a joy. The communications were quick, clear, and kind. They took great care of the bride and groom and served fabulous food to our guests.

Sent on 11/25/2017

Beth · event on 10/13/2017

Staff worked well together to provide an organized atmosphere and professionalism while multitasking to make sure that our catering event was successful. The food presentation was displayed very nicely and the food was amazing!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Tiffany · Married on 10/07/2017

Jackie's Kitchen was a perfect choice for our wedding reception! The food was so delicious and Jackie and her staff so friendly and prompt! Would definitely recommend them for your event!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Billie · event on 10/02/2017

Jackie and all of her employees were wonderful and the food was excellent

Sent on 10/03/2017

Pam · Married on 09/30/2017

Jackie's Kitchen provides a friendly, professional service with outstanding food! We have had many compliments on how delicious the food was. Jackie goes the extra mile to provide other services as well. We believe the price was very economical for the amazing quality of food and services we received from Jackie's Kitchen!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Brenda · event on 08/29/2017

If you EVER need a Caterer, Jackie's Kitchen is the place to call. Jackie has catered many meals for me, small and large; the service & food are always the same.....OUTSTANDING! Last night, she catered a Sr. Adult dinner at First Baptist, Donalsonville. The food arrived right on time, hot, perfectly prepared and professionaly delivered! One year, when her husband was in the hospital in B'ham, Jackie drove home from B'ham to make sure everything was on-go & ready for the Women's Banguet at FBC; that kind of service these days is RARE or non-existant!! Thank you so much Jackie for providing such a valuable service for this area!!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Mary Beth · Married on 08/26/2017

The food was definitely the highlight of the night for us and our guests! Jackie and her daughter are so sweet and helpful, and they truly made our wedding day perfect. We would absolutely hire them again for any event!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Anna · event on 07/19/2017

I have planned many corporate functions over the years and Jackie's Kitchen by far was the best caterer I have ever used! The staff was very polite and willing to do whatever it took to make things perfect! Did I mention how awesome the food was!! Everything was just perfect! They will be the ONLY catering company we call from this day forward!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Raia · Married on 04/09/2017

Planning a wedding from a distance can have unique challenges. As the Mother of the Bride, I wanted everything to be done well. Jackie's Kitchen met all my expectations. The professionalism and expertise they exhibited was wonderful. They were easy to work with and flexible with any changes we had to make. The food was excellent and they worked together as a team that made the dinner very enjoyable. Any questions I may have had or advice I may have needed, they were there for me. Thank you Jackie and your crew. You helped make Kara and Cliff's wedding a very special event!

Sent on 04/14/2017

LuAnn · Married on 03/25/2017

Oh my gosh!!! I have no other words than amazing!!!! I have never been disappointed out of all the times I have used them they were amazing and then to add to it they blew me and my husband away with how perfect all our favorite foods were on our special wedding day!!!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Tammy · Married on 03/25/2017

The food was beyond excellent and beautifully presented!! The staff was very professional and helpful throughout the evening. Jackie is so easy to work with; feels as if part of our family! They exceeded my expectations! I highly recommend Jackie's Kitchen!!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Mary · Married on 03/11/2017

Jackie's Kitchen is an amazing team that go above and beyond. The food was delicious and presentation was perfect! My guests raved about the food and the friendliness of the staff.

Sent on 08/27/2017

Karolyn · Married on 03/04/2017

I highly recommend Jackie's Kitchen for any catering event. She catered my daughter's wedding and the service and value exceeded my expectations. The staff was so friendly and courteous and the food was excellent, tasted and looked great!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Tanesia · event on 02/25/2017

Jackie's Kitchen provided catering service for the Wakulla High School Black History Gala this year. Jackie and her staff were extremely punctual and were accommodating while working the event. Both Kristy and Jackie were both accommodating to the many changes that were made just a day prior to the event and for that I am extremely thankful. The food and the service was first class with rave reviews from everyone in attendance. Kudos to Jackie's Kitchen for a job well done!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Erica · Married on 02/18/2017

Jackie and her team are wonderful! The food was delicious and she is so accommodating! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/01/2017
  • User7531797 · event on 12/23/2016

We used Jackie's for a big company Christmas party and it could not have been any better. Great food and such a pleasure to work with her & her staff. She made it a point to make sure all of our needs were met and the guests loved the food!! Will definitely use again!!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Penny · Married on 12/10/2016

Jackie, her daughter Kristy and her entire team of servers were incredible. The food was the best I've ever had at a wedding and her prices were very reasonable. They were friendly, helpful and professional before the event and during the event. I would recommend her catering services to any couple looking for a caterer. You will not be disappointed! Awesome, Awesome, AWESOME!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Angie · event on 09/18/2016

From start to finish - one word...AWESOME!!! Jackie was very professional in all aspects. Her food was above and beyond expectations and I would use her again and again!!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Sharon · Married on 09/10/2016

Jackie and her staff were top notch & the food was amazing.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Allyson · Married on 08/27/2016

Jackie's Kitchen was 100% exactly what I wanted in a caterer for my wedding. Good food, not just "pretty good". My guests are still telling me how much they loved the food and want to know who I used. Jackie's Kitchen accommodated my dessert preference of cheesecake.

Sent on 08/29/2016