Jackie Rowell Events Reviews

35 | Birmingham, AL

35 Reviews for Jackie Rowell Events

Jackie did a Phanominal job on my wedding , everything was exactly the way I wanted it . The food she booked was great , decorations everything and she also had the patience to work with my small children to make them a part of my wedding, which means the most to me . I would hire her anyway of the week . I was luck to have her as a partner in my wedding. She made sure the biggest day of my life was as least stressful as she could , thank you again Jackie.b

Shannon · Married on 12/03/2016

Jackie is the best! She made sure our wedding was A+! I can't imagine planning an event without her!

Nancy · Married on 11/05/2016

Jackie was always there to help. She was available by phone, email, or text. She always responded quickly even to the smallest questions/concerns. I had many moments where I freaked out and texted her - she was always there to calm me down. Also, she handled the difficult vendors well and put me at ease. It was fun meeting with her over lunch or just for drinks, and she became a friend. I highly recommend her to any bride! Worth the money.

Gaije · Married on 10/08/2016

Somehow Jackie took my vague ideas, endless pics, and occasional ramblings, and used them to help us create our perfect wedding. She made the things that had seemed overwhelming to me, especially vendor selection, easy, and the whole process felt more like fun than like work. On our wedding day, everything was beautiful, and if anything didn't run smoothly or happen exactly as it should have, we never knew a thing about it. Working with Jackie was a wonderful experience, and I couldn't recommend her highly enough!

Nila · Married on 03/19/2016

Jackie is the consummate professional! We recently used her as a “day of” coordinator for our daughter’s wedding, however she went way above and beyond that title. My husband and I don’t live in Birmingham, so our daughter was handling most of the details. When we brought Jackie into the planning process, Jackie was highly generous with her information and suggestions to ensure everything came together seamlessly, never once imposing her opinions on us. Jackie is a remarkable listener and was immensely supportive of our daughter and son-in-law’s vision, which had a number of non-traditional facets to the event. From our first email to the time she was leaving the reception Jackie she easy to contact, flexible on meeting times and exceedingly responsive. As the big day approached she ensured all the vendors and bridal party participants were well informed. At the rehearsal and on the day of, Jackie and her assistant seemed to be everywhere, as the pictures, ceremony and reception all unfolded without a hitch. Her last minute trouble shooting to help us pull off an outdoor ceremony on a chilly, windy day was remarkable. Thank you Jackie for removing so much of the stress and making this day such a memorable event for all of us, you are truly exceptional!

Jackie was our day of wedding planner but helped us throughout the whole planning process.
    We did not worry about anything the day of the wedding, Jackie and her assistants did exactly what they said they would.
    Jackie worked great with all the vendors and gave great advise.
    She helped make the day extra special.

Kristen · Married on 10/24/2015

Jackie made sure my day was perfect and everything went smoothly. She handled every question that needed to be answered that day and kept everyone calm. I would have been so stressed out on the wedding day without her help. If you are on the fence about hiring a wedding planner, at least consider the "day of planning" option. It was well worth it and my day was even more perfect that I could have ever imagined.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Jackie Rowell Events's reply:

Thank you, Kristen, for taking the time to write this review. Your day was delightful and filled with love. I appreciate the honor of being part of it.

Erica · Married on 06/13/2015

Jackie was an excellent planner. My work schedule is complicated, and she was very flexible working around it. She has great ideas and was wonderful to work with. She took a ton of stress off tying up loose ends right before the wedding and of course was a lifesaver during the big day. I can't say enough good things about her. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to plan an event.

Leslie · Married on 05/23/2015

Jackie was a tremendous help to me. My daughter's wedding was in Birmingham, but we live in Atlanta, so having her there to take the reigns on follow-ups, scheduling, etc., was invaluable. She genuinely cared about and listened to my daughter and son-in-law, meeting with them several times to get to know them. I highly recommend Jackie!

Jackie was so helpful in 2010 when we were planning our first daughter's wedding that when our youngest got engaged we immediately called her to make sure she would be available. She would always point us in the right direction. She was always calm and that helped us believe everything would work out. And it did! Jackie can expect another call from us when the next daughter decides to say "I Do!"

Laura · Married on 05/16/2015

Jackie Rowell Events was so helpful in the planning of our wedding! We hired Jackie as a "day of" planner, but she did so much more. She helped me trouble shoot problems during the planning process (for example, helped me stay calm and problem solve when my hair and makeup person bailed a month before the wedding!) and went above and beyond as our day of planner. There were a lot of situations that I wasn't sure what direction to go in my decision making, and she helped guide me in those situations. On the day of the wedding, she helped manage everything behind the scenes. Everyone tried hard to have my wedding outside (it was raining off and on), but I never knew about the back and forth that was going on (so I didn't worry) and the ceremony and reception turned out perfect. My husband and I both strongly recommend Jackie Rowell Events!

Brian · Married on 05/02/2015

My husband and I had Jackie Rowell as our wedding planner with full wedding planning from beginning to finish over our year and a half long engagement and we absolutely loved working with her. We very, very highly recommend her! She has excellent communication—she is easily available by phone, text, and email and if she were in a meeting—always responded very quickly to any question or concern. She took the worry out of the day so that my husband and I could fully enjoy our day without having to concern ourselves with the minor (or major) crises of the day (which will always happen at any wedding). She was with us every step of the way providing guidance and suggestions when asked and was always incredibly supportive of our wishes for our day. She is very experienced and has been doing this for many years so she has wedding planning down to an art as well as has connections with many vendors in the Birmingham area. For our wedding, there were some vendors we worked with which she had worked with before and others with whom she had not and Miss Jackie was able to lead the pack easily and ensure our wishes were upheld every step of the way. We did not have any family to help plan our wedding and Jackie took care of us as if we were her very own! We truly feel that she always had our best interest at heart and felt that we made a fantastic team! She was available to go to any meeting with vendors that we requested her to be at (even when we unfortunately gave her incredibly short notice of a meeting we had planned) and within the final 2 months prior to the wedding, helped us make sure that all the final plans were aligned which was very helpful. The day of the wedding, she ensured everything ran smoothly putting out fires as they arose while my husband and I with our families were able to relax and truly enjoy the day and each other. I cannot praise her enough and will forever be grateful for her!

Anyet · Married on 04/18/2015

Jackie was truly great to work with and she did an awesome job with pulling all my vendors together and making sure everything was on time and everyone knew where they were suppossed to be. She was very compassionate and understanding and she makes herself very available to the bride for questions. There was not a question that I was afraid to ask and Jackie would get it done. Thank you so much for making our day a success and I would use you again ten times over!!!!

Anyet Hood (04/25/2015)

Heather · Married on 08/02/2014

I would recommend Mrs. Jackie to any bride looking for a wedding planner. My mom does not live locally - So, a wedding planner was a must. Mrs. Jackie was able to help my mother and I coordinate from different states without ever making my mom feel like she was being left out of the process. She did an A+ job!

Molly · Married on 01/17/2014

Jackie was a tremendous help with the Rehearsal Dinner for my son's wedding!!! From the beginning to the very end, she was right there. Cannot imagine having hosted this event without her. Jackie is extremely knowledgeable, thorough and efficient!!! Wonderful suggestions for every facet of the event

Jennifer · Married on 11/23/2013

Rowell Events became a part of our wedding plans the last 6 weeks before our wedding. I was looking for an event planner to help with coordination of the final details and the day of. Rowell Events came highly recommended and upon our first meeting I knew this was the direction in which I wanted to go. Jackie Rowell was always available to assist with questions or feedback and frequently checked with me to see how she could help. No question was ever too small. Jackie went above and beyond to make sure every detail of our wedding was taken care of and that the stress was taken off of us and our families on wedding day. We are so thankful for Rowell Events and would recommend to anyone planning a wedding.

Holly · Married on 10/19/2013

Miss Jackie was AMAZING! She answered all of my questions throughout the whole process even though she was my "day of" planner. She has done so many events that I didn't worry at all about how the day would go. She took care of everything the last few weeks, making sure that all of the other vendors were lined up and knew exactly where they needed to be. She is so good at calming any nerves that you might have and becomes more of a friend than anything. :) I'm so glad that I had her there for my "big day" and would recommend her to anyone else who is getting married!

Kenyatta · Married on 08/31/2013

Jackie is absolutely fabulous both professionally and personally. Our wedding was located in Birmingham and I was fairly new to this area during the wedding planning. My knowledge of vendors was very limited and without Rowell Events planning my wedding we would have been extremely lost and stressed. From the searching and purchasing of my wedding gown to the details of the drinking glass, Jackie found an excellent vendor for that service or good. There was not a detail that was left incomplete or without consideration. She was flexible with my busy work travel and graduate school schedules and always made me feel as if I was her only bride even though I know she was planning for other brides. Our entire experience was wonderful but there are some really great moments with Jackie that I definitely cherish that added more to our event. Our wedding day was absolutely seamless... The entire wedding party, parents, guests and bride and groom were completely relaxed in the day and enjoyed ourselves tremendously. Even a year later post wedding I have guests telling me how much they enjoyed our wedding as well as the thought, organization and details that went into the event. This would not have been possible without Rowell Events. Thank you Jackie.

Bobby · Married on 05/04/2013

Jackie made are wedding day very special and stress free. She found the best people for catering, wedding dress, flowers, photographer, venor for reception, and even a bag piper player. She and everyone she involved with the wedding where high class and professional all the way.

Natalie · Married on 04/27/2013

Jackie is a great wedding planner. She is very helpful with finding a venue, setting up appointments, giving advice, and making sure your wedding day is perfect.

jessica · Married on 10/27/2012

Jackie was WONDERFUL! She took my random ideas and put them together with her own ideas to create a masterpiece! She was helpful above and beyond anything I could have hoped for. I would highly recommend her.

Lashaunda · Married on 08/18/2012

Jackie and Rowell Events were essential to making our wedding weekend the magical event it was! Her knowledge, professionalism and attention to detail brought everything together perfectly!

• Cherylia

Cherylia · Married on 05/27/2012

We would like to say thanks to Ms. Jackie; she is an excellent detailed coordinator. You don't need to stop any further; she is the best......... Thanks....

Kristie · Married on 12/11/2010

Words cannot express how important and amazing Jackie's services were, she was definitely the best investment I used in my wedding! She went above and beyond, being a liaison between myself (Bride) and the other vendors, which was great because she already had a relationship with most of my vendors, which made things even more smooth. She would periodically just check up on me to make sure things were going smoothly in the slow-periods of the wedding planning. She would initiate meetings, and I was a student in grad school (always stressed!) and she would always meet where and when it was convenient for me. When we'd meet, there's always be a "to-do" list, and she would say, "i'll take care of that" which was just so stress-relieving and great just to put my trust in someone to make the phone calls, send the email, pick up items, etc. If you need a planner, either a complete planner or a day-of coordinator, you should stop looking and just meet with Jackie!

Molly · Married on 06/19/2010

Jackie is just an amazing person to work with. She was always there whenever I needed her and for whatever I needed her for. She is just such a pleasure, not only to work with, but just to be around. She was everything we were looking for in a planner and more! I HIGHLY recommend Jackie Rowell and Rowell Events. I cannot say enough great things about her and her staff.