J Street Reviews

J Street 4
J Street 5
  • Ellery

Ellery Bahn · Getting married on 02/05/2021

J Street crushed our wedding in the mountains

I had to find a new caterer 1 month before my wedding. I was referred to Amy and Jason and they immediately sprung into action. Conversations via email, phone and a tasting 24 hours later, my now husband and I decided it was a no brainer. They were incredibly easy to work with, responsive and attentive to any and all of our needs and knocked it out of the park in regards to presentation, quality and taste. I had wedding guests walking around with their plates stacked high with the delicious fare they created for us. Big thanks to Amy, Jason and their amazing staff!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Natem · Getting married on 04/09/2020

Highly Recommended -- Hire this Team

Incredible service from start to finish, guests raved about it -- would hire again, no doubt!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Julie Cookish · Married on 01/01/2020

Best food i think I have EVER had!

Amy and Jason did a FABULOUS job at our wedding reception! To start they were super accommodating with us coming to sample the food and even when they were slammed at a brewery they made us a priority! Amy was on top of her email and always super responsive answering all our silly questions, We chose to have chips, salsa, guac and veggies and hummus for appetizers as people came in and for dinner we had the most AMAZING pad thai, yellow and panang curry, and tacos. We got SO SO many amazing review from our guest asking how we found them and would they mind if they hired them also for their own weddings (no joke)! Could not recommend them more, thank you for your hard work and killer food skills!

J Street 6
    J Street 7
    J Street 8
    J Street 9
    Sent on 01/16/2020
  • Brittani

Brittani Losh · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing food!

Very easy to work with and the food was amazing! They were spot on with our menu requests and would definitely use them again.

Sent on 12/12/2019

Maggie Bryan · Married on 10/05/2019

Rehearsal dinner

This food truck is incredible!! Hands down the best food truck I’ve ever had. Our guests couldn’t believe it. To compliment the great food, they’re very efficient and super easy to work with. 100% would use them again!!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Allison · Married on 09/27/2019

Wedding catering

We had the best experience with J Street catering our wedding. We choose a BBQ buffet and we had many guests tell us it was the best wedding food they ever had. They also staffed the bartenders and the food staff for us and they were all great.
    We are also frequent customers of their food trucks and I've never ordered something we didn't love.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Kara Anderson · Married on 07/27/2019

Party-J Street Food Truck

J Street did a wonderful job with our Party. The food was excellent and we received so many compliments from our guests.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Shelby Marion · Married on 07/07/2019

Catering that was easy and delicious!

I used J Street catering for my event and I could not have been happier with the results! They were flexible with dates, incredibly helpful putting together the menu for me (as I am picky and indecisive, so I needed all the help I could get) and the presentation and food were amazing! My guests were so impressed, some people told me they had eaten at J Street Food Truck at Civic Center Eats but had no idea that they catered! We let me tell you, they do, and you should use them! The whole process was seamless, and my event went off without a hitch! Thank you, J Street!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Laura · Married on 09/16/2017

Fantastic Experience

My husband and I had some loose ideas about the kind of food we wanted at our wedding. We talked with Jason about our favorite dishes, the overall theme and vibe we were going for...and then he planned the perfect menu for us in under 60 seconds. He was responsive and reliable and his food is absolutely amazing. We got married in September 2017 and my friends/family are STILL talking about how amazing the food at our wedding was. He can literally make anything - but for us he made chicken and waffles, tater tot nachos, green chili mac and cheese and shepherd's pie. He even made the most delicious peach cobbler tarts. YEA...he does dessert too! He even set up a little appetizer table before the wedding with homemade chips and salsa and queso. Casual bar food is our jam - so that's what he made - but he presented everything so beautifully and even made tater tot nachos look like a "fancy wedding dish!" We were worried that guests might have to wait a while for food, but no! He was more than prepared and had perfectly presented, beautiful plates out to our guests in no time. There was no waiting around or long lines of hungry guests. We truly didn't have to worry about anything - he provided all the plates, utensils, extra tables and table cloths. I would recommend him for your wedding or any other event!

J Street 10