J. Santini Photography Reviews

View more information

• Caterina
    Caterina Married on 11/10/2019

Beautiful journalistic photos!

When I was going through photographers, all the ones with the style I wanted were extremely expensive. All the other photographers in my budget had very outdated photography styles and had corny photos. JT is the only photographer I found that worked with my budget and had outstanding photos! My fiancé and I immediately booked him and we had beautiful engagement photos done. We recently received some wedding highlight photos and I couldn't imagine better wedding pictures! JT was with us from the beginning of preparation (around 12pm) till the end of our night (around 10pm). He was great to work with and my husband can't stop looking at the photos!
    Angela Married on 08/04/2019

good quality service

He is cool and friendly and works with you and is one of the most cost effective photographers on the market in NY. I worked with him on 3 occasions. 1. my sisters sweet 16, my engagement photos and now my wedding and each time it has been great.
  • Lou
    Lou Married on 07/04/2019
    We were very resistant to taking engagement photos, well I was. I felt it was going to be awkward and was doing it to appease my fiancée. That’s where J.T. really shined. From the moment we discussed the photo shoot with him, he was totally professional and locked in. He began researching our destination for best lighting options, asking us questions about time, and catering to every request we had. Despite a complicated location where there were hundreds of people, our photos look like we were alone at the site. There is a dedication to craft here that is rarely seen. JT was corteous and professional throughout the entire shoot, not pushing us to go any further than we wanted to but making sure to get exactly what we were looking for. He scouted the areas and was patient in every scenario, making sure to minimize background distractions and used our time so well. He gave great direction, was prompt with everything, and made us feel at ease through the entire process. Our pictures were back to us quickly and they came out better than we could have expected. You will not regret using him as your photographer for any occasion.
  • Veronica
    Veronica Married on 05/12/2019

Amazing & Real Photographer!

Review-Long over due* Had the pleasure of finding JT on this website. We casually met and right away had a great vibe from him. We chatted and picked his brain on some ideas since he is the expert. We were happy to pick him and move forward. He did our Engagement Pictures and it was so much fun! We were so comfortable with him and he made it so easy. So we know working with him on the actual date would be a breeze. When we got the Engagement Pictures they were so good, of course we used them on the invitations. JT is very professional and so good to work with. Not your typical "wedding factory" photographer. So much more! On our special date he was punctual and ready to capture everything! He got some amazing pictures. He was able to capture a lot of non-script photos. Some that I had no idea was possible. It rained on our day....you would never know from the pictures. So I would highly suggest JT Santini to anyone looking for a personal experience. We will definitely continue to work with him in the future!

J. Santini Photography's reply:

Love you guys, thank you so much for the kind words. It's been a blast since the first cup of coffee! Happy anniversary!
  • Robert
    Robert Married on 10/10/2018

Wedding-Jekyll Island,GA

J.Santini Photography!!!! What can I say!? There are no words to express how wonderfully awesome you captured our Wedding Day!!! You could see the love and laughter in every photo and you painted a beautiful picture of our day through your photos!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE his work!! Worth EVERY penny and more!
    Kelly Married on 03/18/2017
    We highly recommend you sit with JT and discuss your wedding day. Once you do, you'll see how different his approach is and how comfortable you'll be working with him. We booked him the night we met with him and scheduled our engagement shoot a month later. Once we saw the pictures we were completely hooked and so excited for our wedding. He captured every detail beautifully. When I look back at the album all I can do is smile.
    Katy Married on 02/11/2017
    My fiance and I were not huge on PDA and were even worse in front of a camera. We expected the wedding photographer search to be the hardest part for us but when we met with JT that all changed. We had an awesome engagement session that really helped break the ice for us and JT was so easy to work with that everything felt completely natural. By the time our wedding day came around we honestly weren't even thinking about the pictures and we LOVE everything! From the moment we were getting ready through the last dance, every minute of the day was captured beautifully.
    Lauren Married on 10/29/2016
    JT was the last photographer we had to meet with, we instantly clicked. He was very easy to talk to and we loved the warm and natural look of his pictures. We had previously met with a few other "preferred vendors" but nothing felt right. The day of our wedding arrived and JT was punctual, easy to work with and friendly. He made us all feel very comfortable and enjoy every moment of the day. It was amazing how fast the day went but how well he adapted to each situation. He was journalistic when he needed to be but totally helped direct us for some formal pictures we'll keep as framed. He delivered on time and we couldn't be happier to have worked with him to document such an important day!
    Valerie Married on 10/12/2015
    If you are looking for a fun, professional, efficient and smart photographer look no farther. My husband and I are still completely blown away by the skill that JT & our Videography Brandon had to offer us. The whirlwind on the day of your wedding can often be very overwhelming and at times become stressful, but not with these two working the scenes. Tyler and I to this day still talk about how one of our favorite parts of our wedding day was when JT & Brandon took us out of the party onto this beautiful golf course to do sunset pictures. At first the thought of leaving our own party seemed so weird to us, but looking back I am so thankful we did. We we able to be our purest selves. Laughing and giggling and holding each other so tight it was almost as if we forget anyone was filming us in the first place. JT & Brandon were able to bring out the best in ourselves and best in each other and allowed us to be free and have fun with it. I am eagerly checking my e-mail for those sneak peak photos, other than the two which JT himself uploaded into our wedding hashtag also using his own hashtag of #livefromthewedding. Any occasion i encounter from this point forward that needs any kind of video or photography i will never look any farther than J. Santini Photography. Thank you SO much for making our day as special as it was, you have no idea how much of an impact you both made.

With Love,

The Washingtons :o)
  • User2669725 2+ years ago
    From professional portraits to cheerful candids, JT Santini went above and beyond what any wedding photographer is capable of doing. I was planning my wedding from Pittsburgh and was scouring the internet for a reliable photographer back on Long Island. I stumbled across JT’s website and was instantly drawn to how touching his candid photos were. As I looked through his portfolio, I saw how well his portraits captured the happiness between bride and groom, the love of family members and the bridal party, and the details and decorations of the wedding day. I contacted him via email and he promptly responded and set any worries I had about planning my wedding from a different state to rest. The big day started off around 6:00AM for hair and makeup (early I know), but JT showed up with a smile on his face and nothing but enthusiasm to start shooting. His friendly nature and laid-back personality blended well with the high stress and nervousness that can happen on a wedding day. He made sure to take my “must-have” photos and his eye for photo composition is unparalleled. JT is friendly, patient, well-prepared (he uses multiple cameras and backs up his photos throughout the day so nothing goes missing), an excellent communicator, and is an outstanding dress fluffer (before every photo, rest assured that your dress will be perfectly positioned). JT Santini Photography offers digital prints, photo albums, and the entirety of your wedding photos on CD. It was very important to my husband and I what photo effects were used (black & white, Photoshop, etc.) and discussing this with JT led to the most beautiful photos we could have ever hoped for. I cannot laud his services enough and I am so happy to have worked with him. Thank you, JT!

<3 Christie (and Justin)
    Christine Married on 06/13/2015
    It was a pleasure to work with Jt. He truly captured our special day. He has an eye for details and we were able to recreate our day over again by seeing all our amazing photos :)
  • User2319421 2+ years ago
    Working with JT has been a wonderful experience. He is communicative, professional and committed to excellence. The bond he forms with his clients truly allows ease and comfort before, during and after each and every one of his sessions. He is a joy to work with and we will always recommend his services!
    Steve R. Married on 09/14/2014
    We first met JT at our friend's wedding in January 2014 and the pictures from their wedding were amazing. When it was our turn to get married, he was the first call me made because he came so highly recommended to us from our friend. We were having a small wedding (under 75) and we were on a time & budget crunch. JT was extremely flexible to meet us after work, he paid attention to our desires/expectations and he was honest. We really appreciated that he didn't try to sell us on a more expensive package like other vendors try to do because it's your "big day". Through out the entire process, he was very responsive to our communication and one the wedding day he showed up extra early to get a better idea of the venue. JT was great, we enjoyed our wedding day and he captured all the special moments for us and we're forever grateful. Since our wedding, we've referred JT to many of our friends and actually bumped into him at some other weddings which is always pleasant. We would highly recommend JT to anyone seeking a photographer for the wedding or any other occasional. Wish you all the best JT ... thanks for everything!
    Alexa Married on 04/04/2014
    JT was incredibly professional and we were sooo happy with how our pictures came out. Would recommend to anyone!
    Karen Married on 09/14/2013
    JT was great! From our first contact through our engagement session, the wedding, and our proofs/photos, he was always helpful, creative and accommodating. he was always professional, but also personable. he delivered everything he said he would, in a timely manner, with excellent communication. but most of all, our photographs are absolutely gorgeous!!!! we are in love with EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!!! Family and friends rave about them.

I got my first camera in 6th grade, and my first "real" camera (a 35mm SLR) at 14. I've always been in love with photography, and would have (and actually considered it- for a minute) shot my own weddding! I looked all over to find a photographer who mirrored my style and took the kinds of photos that I love: some formal portraits with tons of fun candid portraits that capture the feeling of the event. I'm very picky, and he exceeded my expectations.

I can see the looks of pure joy, happiness, love and emotion in all of my photographs from JT. What more can you ask for?
    Katia Married on 07/16/2013
    Because our wedding was taking place in Brooklyn (we live in Orlando, FL) there were many decisions we had to make with minimal information or guarantee. We were incredibly lucky that everything worked out perfectly. J.T. was part of that perfect outcome. He had agreed to spend the entire day with us, worked with our many demands, our small budget, and at the end of a long day, when everyone just wanted to rest, he fulfilled our request and took us to Times Square to take amazing photographs. That was one of the highlights of our day! He was accommodating, professional, sent our photos and photo book in a timely manner and gave us a once in a lifetime experience (as well as amazing photographs).
    Sylwia Married on 07/14/2012
    We had such a great experience working with JT as our photographer for our wedding. The photos all turned out beautifully and he totally captured the day as well as people’s individual personalities. We definitely felt that JT took great care of us and the most important pictures we will ever have. We highly recommend JT to anyone looking for a professional photographer with an artistic eye and ability to truly capture the moment. We are very thankful to JT and all of his hard work! Sylwia and Michael
  • Natalie
    Natalie C. Married on 08/08/2020

Professional and beautiful photos

We had a wonderful time shooting with JT at the Planting Fields Arboretum last Summer. This was an engagement shoot which we had wanted to do for a while but didn't want to pay out of the earth prices. JT offered a great price, friendly and helpful service and our photos are stunning! I absolutely love them, they turned out better than I could have imagined! Thank you JT! If we every need a photographer on Long Island again we will be sure to seek you out.