J Perez Imagery Reviews

7 | Chevy Chase, MD

7 Reviews for J Perez Imagery

John · Married on 02/13/2010

Jeff did a wonderful job at our wedding. Not only were the pictures great, the turnaround time was outstanding.

Sent on 03/23/2010

Dana · Married on 11/07/2009

J Perez Imagery was the best to work with on our special day. Jeff knew exactly what photos we needed to take and was so creative! The photos turned out absolutely amazing, so amazing that my brother will be using him as their wedding photographer later this year. I would recommend J Perez Imagery for capturing all of your special memories!

Sent on 03/15/2010

Amanda · Married on 10/11/2009

Jeff did an amazing job at our wedding. Our wedding pictures came out absolutely beautiful. We could not have asked for more. We are so grateful that we have such amazing pictures that captured our wedding day. Everyone I show them to give rave reviews. He has such a unique style and an eye for detail. Thank you again, Jeff.

Sent on 03/19/2010

Sara · Married on 07/04/2009

I would recommend J Perez Imagery to any bride (or groom) to use for their wedding! My husband and I love the pictures that we received...we had so many great ones to choose from! Jeff was professional, informative, and answered any/all questions that we had leading up to the wedding. We also got our engagement pictures taken with J Perez Imagery, and they are just as impressive. Jeff has an amazing eye for photography, and you will be so happy working with him.

Sent on 03/09/2010

Kelly · Married on 05/16/2009

My husband and I had our heart set on getting married in NYC in Central Park. Jeff was more that willing to travel with us for photographs! He spent weeks beforehand working with me about what types of photos I wanted, where I wanted them taken, etc....on the big day, he was flexible with times, places and the inevitable wedding day changes. Jeff took our input and ideas and turned them into beautiful photos...when I look through the photos of the day, there isn't a single picture that doesn't make me smile or bring me back to that exact moment. We forever have a perfect memory of that day, thanks to Jeff. My husband and I would DEFINITELY recommend JPerez Imagery to any potential bride and groom!!!!

Sent on 03/07/2010

tony · Married on 12/27/2008

It was a great to have Jeff and his assistant photograph are special day and he truly captured the moment in ever shot.

Sent on 03/08/2010

Christen · Married on 12/27/2008

I would highly recommend J Perez Imagery to anyone in need of a photographer for a wedding. As I look back on my wedding, hiring J Perez Imagery was one of the best decisions I made as I absolutely LOVE my wedding pictures! J Perez Imagery is very creative and provided all of the traditional pictures as well as highly inventive and absolutely wonderful pictures. J Perez Imagery is a must for every wedding!

Sent on 03/08/2010