J. Mosley Photography, LLC Reviews

79 | Jacksonville, FL

79 Reviews for J. Mosley Photography, LLC

megan · Married on 11/17/2018

Best experience and the best photography

Jenn met with me for an interview during our process of finding a photographer. I instantly knew she was the one! To start, our engagement photos she captured described us, who we are as a couple, yes through a photo. They weren't cheesy or like every other photo you see. They were completely intimate and thought out. Our guestbook , provided by Jenn, was perfection and allowed guest to give insight to the couple and their future together. Once again, not like every other guestbook out there. Now to the wedding... She kept me, the bride, completely calm and worry free. She was organized and knocked out all those family photos that must be done. Then she had fun with the wedding party, getting the guys to engage and laugh in photos. Every photo I had wished to be captured she was sure to be there. I've only seen a preview thus far, but I am blown away by the quality and moments of each photo. Every happy, silly, sappy, touching, crazy moment she was there. 100% recommend her ! Great company to have along for your big day!

Mark L · Married on 10/27/2018

Incredible Experience

We met Jen at an open house with different vendors, the photos and reviews online are enough to back up her incredible work, but meeting her and getting to know her really got us excited for our big day and to have her on our team to make it special. I knew she would be spending most of the morning with my bride and how that can either be a stressful time or a relaxing time full of laughter. One of the first things my bride said to me after the ceremony was how happy she was with Jen and how she seemed to bring everyone together in the room to laugh and look great for the photos. Jen was so soft spoken and respectful and had a plan for the entire evening down to the minute which she executed perfectly. I enjoyed taking photos for probably the first time in my life thanks to her, and my entire family went out of their way to tell me how great she was and what an awesome time they had with her. Hiring anyone else besides her would be a mistake, it would be worth scheduling your wedding around her availability. That's how talented and professional she is.

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2018

The best around!

Absolutely the best!! I would highly recommend Jenn and her team for your wedding photos. Having worked at the Club Continental (a local wedding venue) for three years and working side by side with dozens of photographers at the weddings, I knew I would hire Jen when my big day arrived. She always made the brides so at ease, directed the photo shoots in a seamless fashion, and always captured the best shots without blocking the guests view of important moments. During our wedding, Jenn coordinated all our early morning getting ready shots and still managed to keep us on schedule to the church. She was there with us all day capturing the most memorable shots as well as others we don't even know about yet. Her attention to detail and creativity is incredible. She created for us an amazing guest sign in book using our top photos from our engagement session with her. She included cute questions in the book that guests could answer. It was so much fun for us to read after the wedding and for guests to sign. We recieved our sneak peak photos from our wedding on 10.20.18 and cannot wait to see the rest of them. From the small sampling of sneak peak photos that we shared, our guests have been so complementative of Jenns work and have kept saying I 100% get why you chose her, she is amazing! I promise, you cannot go wrong choosing Jenn for your big day!

Dani · Married on 06/09/2018

Jennifer Mosley Photography was hands down my favorite vendor from our day! She is the ABSOLUTE best of the best. Going into the wedding planning process I knew that my photographer was something I did not want to take chances on. During our first meeting (about 7 months prior to the wedding) Jennifer sat down with my husband and I and just talked about what we wanted, what we envisioned, our hopes, fears, everything. We felt so comfortable with her from the start and knew she was who wanted.
    Her packages are incredibly priced for all that she does. Not only did she shoot the wedding, but she came to our rehearsal to talk with us and go over the schedule for the big day. We had Jen, the second shooter, and an assistant from 10am until our exit around 9:30pm. Additionally, she helped create a timeline for the day a month and half prior to wedding day that way everything was planned out. Our wedding was June 9th, 2018, and at the time of this review (June 27th) I have already received my wedding highlights (which were way more than I was expecting!) and will be receiving the full photos in about 4-5 weeks. Everyone I have talked with since our wedding RAVES about the photos!

If you want the absolute best, you need to hire Jennifer Mosley. There are not enough good words in the world to describe the job she does.

Raychel · Married on 02/03/2018

Jenn was THE best decision we made for our wedding day/engagement pictures. I met her at a bridal show, but it wasn't until we sat down and really talked to her that I knew she was the photographer for us. Jenn puts her heart and soul into capturing your love on your wedding day. She has the ability to make you feel so comfortable behind the camera, while others can make you feel awkward. Jenn takes her time and it shows in all of her perfect shots. I have never felt so beautiful and photogenic! She has a way of capturing the most perfect photos. Jenn also had pictures from our wedding, within 24 hours, on her social media. My friends and family have been blown away by her. Not to mention, Jenn is extremely professional. She is exactly who you want for your wedding day!

Sommer · Married on 04/01/2017

Jen is Amazing! From the very first day we met we knew that we wanted her as our photographer. We could tell that she understood exactly what we wanted for our wedding day. I can’t express in words how stunning our photos are. She is great to work with, so professional and friendly. She worked us even when things got off track a little because of a forest fire. We loved the fact that she was very diligent during wedding day. She made sure that things were timely and moved along yet still allowed us to soak in the moment and enjoy our friends and family. Anyone would be extremely lucky to have her as your photographer to document your big day :-)

Amanda · Married on 03/04/2017

We chose J. Mosley Photography as our vendor after meeting with her in person. We already knew we liked her pictures from her site and Facebook page, and after we met with her, we knew that she would be a perfect fit. My family and bridal party are kind of a motley crew, and she was able to deal with all of the personalities flawlessly and keep things moving. We don't have all of our pictures back yet, just a sampling (which she had out within 5 days of the wedding!), but what I have seen I LOVE and I just cannot wait to see the rest. Jen is professional, she takes beautiful pictures, and she is a wonderful person on top of it all. We could not be happier.

Sara · Married on 06/25/2016

Hands down, the BEST photographer around! We wouldn't recommend anyone but Jennifer Mosley to our friends and family. Her and her team were extremely professional and made my husband and I feel so at ease! Thank you so much for everything Jen!

Devin · Married on 03/19/2016

Jenn really went above and beyond for our wedding day! After traveling 7.5 hours to our venue for the weekend, and scoping out the venue during our, rainy, rehearsal, she made sure she kept her eyes peeled for photo opportunities! The day of the wedding she stayed with me and my bridal party in the bridal suite the entire morning before the wedding, and made sure to capture every special moment! She also had a team member with my groom and his buddies to capture their special moments! We have only gotten back "sneak peeks" of our wedding (100+) photos, and they are STUNNING! I cannot wait to see more! Jenn is a very special, wonderful woman, and I am so blessed to say she was a part of our wedding day! Love her!

Layne · Married on 10/17/2015

To say Jenn is special is an understatement. While I changed my mind and had a million questions, Jenn was always a text, phone call, or email away. She was always by my side and made sure my day was absolutely perfect. When we got our wedding pictures, I started sobbing. My family and friends can't get over the pictures and the memories we will now have forever. Her pictures are truly breathtaking and impeccable. She was able to capture moments from my day that I will treasure forever. When searching for a photographer, J. Mosley is truly the best.

l love Jen, she is a great photographer who provides a lot for a reasonable price. She's always quick to reply if you have a question, and very helpful! Glad I chose her!

• lauraanddoug2015

Doug · Married on 04/24/2015

We can't say enough great things about Jennifer and her team! Being fellow wedding professionals (videographers) we knew the importance of hiring a professional photographer. After working over 100 different weddings and working closely with many of the top photographers in town, there was no doubt in our minds who was going to photograph our once in a lifetime event. J. Mosley Photography is hands down the BEST in town! I've watched her for years interact with couples and create these lasting relationships with her clients and hoped some day it would be my turn. Jenn has a way of making her couples feel so comfortable in front of the camera and handles family perfectly! She had so much patience in dealing with us (we are used to being behind the camera) and our silly goldendoodle Luna. We knew exactly the kind of person we wanted photographing our wedding and Jenn was that person! The images and the moments that she was able to capture and document were irreplaceable! Please don't leave one of the most important things up to an amateur....hire a true PROFESSIONAL like J. Mosley Photography. We have the most gorgeous wedding photos that we will treasure forever! THANK YOU!

I cannot even begin to tell you how happy I am that I found Jennifer to photograph our wedding. She was easy to get along with and made us feel at ease. She and her crew were very professional, timely and fun. They had to adapt due to some rainy weather on our wedding day but Jennifer kept me calm and on time the whole evening. I highly recommend her to anyone!

Christy · Married on 12/13/2014

Jen is absolutely amazing! Throughout the entire planning process she always made herself available to answer any questions or concerns we had. Jen did not just show up on the day of our wedding and take pictures. She did a lot of planning ahead of time to ensure that we would get all of the photos we wanted and that it would be very well organized. On our wedding day taking pictures went extremely quick and smooth which allowed us the time to enjoy our wedding day. Jen and her team were extremely professional and their energy made them very fun and relaxing to work with! Jen's creativity and attention to detail are evident in every one of our wedding pictures and I could not have imagined our photos or photographer being anymore perfect! If you book J. Mosley Photography you can rest easy knowing that she has a passion for what she does and loves making her couples happy!

Lisa · Married on 11/15/2014

Jen did an outstanding job beginning with the engagement photos being very flexible with the sessions. She put the cherry on the top with the wedding photos. We laugh and cry and relive the magical day every time we look at the photos. She captured the love between the two, family, friends and venue with perfect candid shots. Just wonderful. I highly recommend her for your photography needs.

Lauren · Married on 11/01/2014

LOVE JENNIFER MOSLEY! She was my dream photographer for our wedding. So glad we were able to have her capture our special day!

Allison · Married on 10/11/2014

There is nothing that I could say that everyone else has not already said. In one word Jen's work is flawless. My husband and I are beyond happy with our photographs. Picture after picture was perfect. Jen perfectly captured every moment and small detail from our wedding. She has a clear love and passion for her work and that is evident in her pictures and personality. She was always available to me when I needed her before the wedding and she was quick to respond to any questions.

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/05/2014

Jenn took incredible engagement and wedding photos for my husband and I! On top of that, she was fun to work with and was always quick to respond throughout the entire process. The guestbook she created from our engagement photos is probably one of my favorite mementos from the wedding. Jenn's creativity and passion shines through in everything that she does!

Megan · Married on 09/06/2014

My first word is WOW. Jennifer and her team are just, WOW! I can't tell you how amazing it was to have her there for our big day. She knows everything wedding!! I was literally clueless and felt like I had no answers throughout the day but all I had to do was turn around and ask Jen. We had a rehearsal the day before, but we never really went over everything we should have... This didn't matter though, Jen was there! From my dress being too big to us having not planned what to do with the cake we were a little lost, but never fear Jen and her team had it covered. This wonderful woman literally safety pinned me into my dress, come on, who would do that!! Book her ladies and gents, book her now!!!! THANK YOU JEN, WE LOVE YOU AND WILL ALWAYS CHERISH THE GREAT MEMORIES YOU HAVE GIVEN US <3 <3 <3

Every time I see other folks' wedding pictures, I am reminded of how lucky we are to have found such a talented photographer for our special day. Jen and her team were professional, prompt, and easy to work with. I'm pretty sure that my husband and I set our date on one of the hottest, most humid, and most unfriendly photo days of the whole year (afternoon showers included) and all of our pictures still turned out fabulous. If you're reading reviews and you still haven't decided on a photographer, I promise, Jen is the one.

Jennifer and her team are wonderful! There truly are no words to describe how awesome they are! Jennifer helped me to find all of my other vendors (all of which were wonderful too), plan the timeline for the wedding day, and much more. She is a joy to work with and is extremely professional. She has a true talent for capturing people's special days that will be treasured for a lifetime.

Jennifer · Married on 05/18/2014

A German photographer once said, "It's more important to click with people than to click the shutter." Well Jennifer Mosley does both. I just knew when I saw the "red shoes at the show" that she would give us the oooohhhs and aahhhhs with any picture she took. Her sweet Southern accent and her wild crazy personality are just what we wanted in a photographer for our wedding. She is extremely talented, very responsive and at the top of her game!! She is dedicated to her craft and committed to making the photographs come to life. From the frigid cold engagement session to the perfect wedding weather she visually expressed the love that my hubby and I share for each other. Boy, did she click that shutter!! Each photo captured the moments in the present that are now in our past but we can look at for all our future. Thanks Jen!!

Alex · Married on 05/02/2014

Jenn is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was able to capture our wedding day beautifully. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our day, the photos we have will forever be a reminder of how perfect that day was for us. You only get one wedding day, and having Jenn a part of that you are guaranteed to have amazing photos that will bring you back to that moment for the rest of your lives. Thank you again Jenn!!

Venus · Married on 03/29/2014

Super professional! On Time! Makes you feel comfortable! The photos she takes are AMAZING! She is truly gifted beyond measure! If you dont use this photographer you just missed out on wonderful memories!
    Nobody does what J. Mosley
    photography can do! Trust me!!

Joann · Married on 03/08/2014

Jenn is an amazingly talented photographer. We came across Jenn through a mutual friend. Our friend told us that it was a MUST that we check out Jenn's work on her website. Well our friend was right. Her photos are absolutely beautiful! We already had our check signed & ready to hand over to her before we met her the night of our meeting (thats how impressed we were with her photos)! Her personality is a HUGE bonus. Expect to have a new friend after your wedding; thats how great she is. Jenn is very nice, professional, talented, laid-back, and funny. She responds to emails very quickly and is very easy to work with. She participated in our rehearsal because she had never photographed at our venue before and wanted to have a game plan for the next day. You'll have a great time during all your photo shoots. She shot our engagement session and our wedding and produced our guestbook. We were very pleased with the outcomes of our photos. They were all so beautiful. The guestbook was gorgeous too. The quality is amazing (it totally crushes anything you may want to make on shutterfly)! We did not have a list of poses that we wanted to do. We put full trust in her and gave her free reign on the poses and she did a wonderful job. With someone this talented we didn't feel the need to provide her with a list of shots we would like. Her candid photos are probably my favorite because you can truly feel the moment in the photo. We are so glad we worked with Jenn to photograph our wedding day. We couldn't be more pleased with our photos.